3.9/5 (2859 ratings)

About NordicTrack

NordicTrack has been manufacturing exercise training and home fitness equipment since 1975. Its extensive line of products includes treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, strength machines and rowers, many of which come with a one-year membership to iFit, NordicTrack’s live and interactive training program. The company includes free shipping on select models and 0% APR financing for 36 months. If you’re not satisfied with your home exercise equipment, NordicTrack accepts returns within 30 days, though it may charge a shipping and restocking fee.

Pros

• Google Maps technology
  • 10-year warranty on equipment frame
  • Live interactive training

Cons

• Limited models with Bluetooth audio
  • High shipping costs & restocking fees

Bottom Line

NordicTrack offers the best of both worlds with in-home training, on-demand workouts and adjustable resistance levels. While fully loaded models are expensive, the company sells entry-level options for less than $1,000.

NordicTrack Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

The cycle is awesome as it inclines and declines automatically. It's great to have at time likes this during Covid. We can workout and also feel like we aren't at home all the time due to the iFit programs. Customer Service was awesome in helping us set up our iFit program, since it came with a free year. I was surprised at how quickly it was shipped and arrived. It's worth every penny. The company backs up their product and then helps out their customers and treats their customers like family.

Lisa

We love how iFIT gives immersive experiences all over the world to allow you to feel as though you’re traveling without leaving your home. The sights are amazing, aren’t they? So glad you have been able to enjoy this using your cycling equipment.

If you ever have questions about your equipment, message us directly on Facebook and we will be happy to help.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I was given the opportunity to order a bike at a reduced rate, in exchange I have to provide very honest feedback. The spin bike I got is amazing, the incline features and resistance abilities are perfect for a multitude of skill levels. I like that there are many options for free experiences with Ifit and there are many more options with the subscription so it allows you an opportunity for a good workout regardless.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

Ordered the Exp 10i treadmill and paid for delivery and assembly. June 20th this arrived and the team that assembled the machine couldn't get it working. I emailed support and it took 2 support tickets to get this looked at. After Nordic Track support instructions, I saw a wire was broke. Nordic Track then scheduled an engineer to come look at the treadmill. 2 Engineer visits later the treadmill still isn't working. There is a part on order but I've been told they don't have an idea on when this part will come (at which point the engineer will come again). So it's way over 2 months, and I would rather cancel the order and I am not willing to pay the "shipping fee" that returns cost, the treadmill has never worked and so I contacted billing department twice. I've so far not had a response and I know it will be me chasing again to get any response.

James

This delay is highly unusual and your case deserves our utmost attention for a solution to be provided right away.

Because of the anonymous nature of reviews on this platform, we cannot look up your account details from here. Will you please reach out to us through Facebook messenger so our member care department can look into your needs more directly?

Let’s get a solution moving forward for you so your at-home workouts can begin.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I really cannot review this bike as I never received it. The item shipped and sat in the local delivery location for over a week. I called NordicTrack and was told they would investigate and contact me. No one called me at all. After 2 weeks of the bike just sitting in a shipping location, I canceled. NordicTrack charged me $250 shipping for their delivery error. My thought is if the customer service is this poor trying to get the bike imagine what will happen when you receive it.

Diana

When you were eager to begin an at-home exercise routine, we can imagine your disappointment at never receiving your bike. We are sorry this bike never arrived.

This situation is highly unusual and deserves more attention. Please reach out to our member care team via Facebook so we can look into this with more detail and offer an appropriate solution for you.

We genuinely hope to support you in your fitness goals however we can. Let’s get this situation resolved.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback. NordicTrack is excellent. We love their equipment that they have and have multiple products from them. We are always impressed by how well packaged their products are and how quickly they ship. We also enjoy the well designed instructions for product assembly. They are great!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

I purchased the s22i and have been loving how good of a workout I have gotten from the bike as well as the iFit app and programs. I did have an issue getting one of the updates for the software but after one phone call and 5 mins later they customer service team had me back up and running. If you are on the fence about the product of the company give them a try! You won't be disappointed!

Daniel

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your exemplary experience with us. We’re so glad you have found good use in this s22i bike and that our member care team could help you resolve the software update in such a timely manner.

We are stoked about your fitness efforts. Contact us anytime if you have concerns about your equipment at ce@NordicTrack.com.

Keep up the great effort toward your fitness goals.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

Ordered a NordicTrack EXP 10i on 29 JUN 2021. Today is 19 AUG 2021, and it still has not been delivered. We've contacted NordicTrack numerous times to no avail. We've contacted the shipper, Fastmile, only to be told they delivered it to another shipper, Hackbarth Delivery Services, and they are no longer responsible. We've contacted Hackbarth Delivery Services, and after several contacts, we are reasonably certain the treadmill is in their Huntsville, AL depot; however, we have never received contact from them to schedule delivery. Hackbarth's main office says the only contact they have with their Huntsville Depot is email. ;). WOW! NordicTrack has been absolutely unkind and dishonest. It's been almost two months. I'm now paying for a treadmill, which NordicTrack has not yet delivered. Do yourself a favor. Look elsewhere, or keep your money and hit the pavement.

H.

Sorry your treadmill has not arrived after a considerable delay. This is unprecedented and we want to look into what has caused this and either expedite it so you receive your equipment or find another appropriate solution as soon as possible.

Please send us a private message on NordicTrack’s Facebook account where our member care can look into your situation in more detail and get this resolved.

We’ve got your back. Let us know here if you have any further concerns.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

I absolutely love this Nordictrack bike! I've always wanted one so I finally got it! It has touch screen which is so convenient, the fan is nice too. I got hot as soon like 10 minutes into my first workout and switched it on. Setting up the bike was so easy as well. The directions were very easy to understand. Anyways back to the bike. The seat adjustments are great, it took me a few tries to find what was comfortable for me but once I did it was smooth. I really love this bike. It's great! I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

We bought their most expensive flagship machine, have been able to use it for 1/2 the time we've owned it, and have had to invest many additional hours and inconvenience just for that privilege. Buyer beware... We are now experiencing the THIRD breakdown of our machine in just over a year of ownership. At month 2, the motherboard failed, and it took two months for the part and repair to occur. 7 months later, the incline motor assembly failed and it took nearly two months for the part and repair. After about 3 uses since that repair, the idler roller needs replacement. So, in the 13 or so months we have had the machine, we have actually been able to use it for only a little over half the time. NordicTrack says they will extend the warranty, but they have not yet (more calls and time investment from us to resolve). Because they are not integrated with iFit, we need to make separate calls to have that subscription extended.

What should be a top-of-the-line experience and machine is anything but. It has taken us hours and hours of customer service interactions to get anywhere as well as multiple calls with multiple departments (and we still don't have a functioning machine). I don't know if we just got a lemon, or if this is simply the quality of the NordicTrack machine....but here is what I do know: NordicTrack has done nothing of any meaningful impact to expedite repairs, offer to replace the machine or truly address our dissatisfaction or inconvenience. My evaluation of businesses does not hinge upon whether things go wrong. Stuff happens, and I know that. But I do judge a company based upon its response when things happen.

Brian

Sorry this unit has needed so much attention and that there have been delays in getting the parts and services you need to maintain it.

True, the way problems are handled outweighs the problem itself. Thus we want to find an appropriate solution for you. Please contact us through Facebook messenger with the details of this review.

Let’s get on top of this so your fitness routine can be more about your health and less about the equipment supporting it.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback. After receiving the NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle. The box was good size but that was a good thing because there was very little that needed to be assembled. The optional app you you download that has automated assembly instructions with step by step instructions with movable 3D image that showed how to install parts and hardware with good detail; and the accompanies automated voice to guide you through installation. The construction of the bike is sound and ergonomic to my riding style. The technology in the bike is truly amazing. It is awesome to ride one of the mountain trails and feel the bike incline and decline and resistance increase as you hit steep hills features on the big touch screen display. I really enjoy this stationary bike, and the quality and programming behind it.

NordicTrack Company Information