3.9/5 (3084 ratings)

About NordicTrack

NordicTrack has been manufacturing exercise training and home fitness equipment since 1975. Its extensive line of products includes treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, strength machines and rowers, many of which come with a one-year membership to iFit, NordicTrack’s live and interactive training program. The company includes free shipping on select models and 0% APR financing for 36 months. If you’re not satisfied with your home exercise equipment, NordicTrack accepts returns within 30 days, though it may charge a shipping and restocking fee.

Pros

• Google Maps technology
  • 10-year warranty on equipment frame
  • Live interactive training

Cons

• Limited models with Bluetooth audio
  • High shipping costs & restocking fees

Bottom Line

NordicTrack offers the best of both worlds with in-home training, on-demand workouts and adjustable resistance levels. While fully loaded models are expensive, the company sells entry-level options for less than $1,000.

NordicTrack Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

Between November 2019 and October 2021, I had three different NordicTrack machines shipped to me as I had continual breakdowns which couldn't be fixed by technicians. All three machines broke down within the first month of use. The problems were multiple for each machine and ranged from bad bearings and bushings to defective motors and consoles to welds that broke and failed. I joined a Facebook user forum of other NordicTrack customers during the period of time I was having issues and repairs. I learned there are thousands of other NordicTrack users who experienced the exact same problems as I encountered. The problems were not limited to elliptical machines like I owned. The treadmills and bikes are breaking down due to the same failed parts. It is very evident NordicTrack and their parent company Icon Fitness uses inferior parts in their machines.

Bob

We are sorry that you are unhappy and are aware of the forums. Fortunately, the number of complaints compared to the number of products we sell is a small percentage. In addition, products are continually updated to find the best software, parts, and technology available at the time.

Our ultimate goal is to make every member happy; therefore, we are here to help you further and to find solutions.

For more help contact us via Facebook messenger.

Thanks! - NordicTrack

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Ordered and paid for new NordicTrack Bike through the NordicTrack site not some other vendor. They too payment in full and would follow up with "White Glove" delivery. 2 weeks later I received an email that the bike was in and gave delivery options. They only will deliver on weekends or late Friday afternoons. These times do not work without taking time off of work. We decide on a Saturday and took the time off of work. They were a NO CALL NO SHOW for the delivery. Left 3 voice mails that day that were never returned.

Monday afternoon call the Customer Service number provided on the order with NO ONE answering the call and being on hold 3 times from 30 minutes to an hour each time. Monday's 4th attempt they opened a case and promised a call to rectify the issue. Tuesday NO CALL, Wednesday NO CALL, sent out three different emails with NO RESPONSE, Chatted with sales department on Chat and they are sorry but can only give out another number to call. Nothing Thursday, Friday started the infinite hold calls again and was able to get through, another case number and will call you on Monday. If you're following along we are cresting a week.

Monday NO CALL, NO EMAIL, NO TEXT. Tuesday hit Facebook messenger, they respond! But same issue they can NOT get anyone to CALL or EMAIL to resolve issue, but they do respond. Wednesday nothing. Thursday I receive a text message telling me to use an online scheduler. This doesn't work as we are NOT doing weekends only again. Call and get a nice lady working from home, puts me on hold to get someone who can get this resolved.. YES she hangs up and another 43 minutes of my life are gone. This brings me to writing reviews on the WORST GUEST SERVICE EVER, just in case you not following they have payment in full for a month and a half, this is what's wrong, they have no motivation to make things right, they spent the money and I'm sure my product will not be in New Shape if we ever receive it.

Raymond

We are sorry that the delivery didn't take place when expected. However, this is highly unusual, and we would like to help you to resolve this and get your machine assembled.

Please private message us on NordicTrack's Facebook page to take a deeper look into this and find solutions.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

I placed and order and due to their reviews I cancel in less then 16 hours. Where now they are telling me they're charging me $250 for shipping when it clearly had not even left their warehouse. But they are telling that soon as an order is place they shipped in 30 minutes, if they are doing this before you receive the item I could just imagine what kind of company they are running. Totally not regret canceling. I hate the fact that they got me with $250 for something I didn’t recieved and cancel…

maria

We do our best to ship our products as quickly as possible. If an order is canceled, we do attempt to stop the shipment. However, if the product has been processed and shipped, the fee applies. It's the customer's responsibility to pay the freight fee on returns.

If you need further information, please get in touch with us by private message on Facebook messenger.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

I received one free of charge for my honest opinion. That being said, Nordictrack did a great job with their product. It arrived on time and the box was sturdy enough that even if the shipper had mismanaged the box, all the components were safe and secure. It even had enough charge that i was able to use it right away.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

Absolutely love my NordicTrack studio elliptical! Got it delivered a month ago and took my husband and I about hour and half to put together. Very easy. Before you can use, you have to set up on iFIT with your phone or tablet. I already use iFIT and so that was easy to just bluetooth in. Love all the different programs it has to offer and boy did it not disappoint! This is a whole different strength training and it really gets the heart rate up and gets my booty and thighs on FIRE. I also have a treadmill but I get a bit of knee trouble. This elliptical is nice and smooth on my joints and I love incorporating it in every other day to help offset some joint pain!! *I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased feedback and opinion.

Alisha

We’re so glad you’re enjoying your elliptical and that it was easy to assemble with your husband. It’s wonderful news that this equipment is better for your knee trouble to support you in your daily workouts. Keep up that awesome consistency!

If you ever have questions, you can message us on Facebook and we'll respond quickly.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

I have never been much for massage guns but this one has changed my mind forever! Its sleek design makes it easy to use and handle. The 4 massage heads ensure you get the proper power and precision massage to the sore area you are working on. There is a very nice travel case included which fits all 4 massage heads, the massage gun, and charging cable neatly. It's so easy to handle that I don't feel like I am overdoing the massage. There is an automatic turnoff after 20 minutes. You can bypass this by turning the massage gun back on immediately if needed. There are indicator lights that let you know what power you are using and when to charge. Easy to plug in and charge only takes a few hours. This has been an absolute game changer for me! In exchange for my honest feedback I was given a NordicTrack PulseTech Percussion Therapy Gun at a discounted price.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I resigned from the gym once Covid was a thing. I needed home equipment. I saw a lot of good reviews for the NordicTrack Elliptical and decided to make the purchase. It is a big name brand and lives up to it. The diversity of this machine is incredible. Very easy to assemble and came with good instructions. My cardio workouts are intense and enjoyable. My 19 year old even helps himself to a workout here and there!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

Purchased a new commercial 2950 treadmill direct from NordicTrack paying for shipping and "white glove" delivery and setup. All those extra charges are being wasted because I've initiated a return just 90 minutes after delivery. The treadmill only works with iFit. You can not use the operating system, apps, or a browser. You can't watch Netflix, YouTube, or other service. There is no holder for an iPad or tablet. It literally only works with iFit. I called Nordictrack and it was very frustrating getting tech support, but I eventually talked with 4 different people which all repeated that I wasn't "allowed" to enter "privileged mode" (aka admin mode) on the device to install apps even though I'm the owner of the treadmill.

Order date: 10-01-2021

Equipment price: $2,424.00
Delivery: $249.00
Tax: $224.54

Total purchase: 2,897.54

Return fee: $512.76 (10% plus $250 shipping again)

So, I'll be out the $249 and $512.76 which means NordicTrack is getting at least $771.76 while I end up with nothing. I've purchased 3 NordicTrack treadmills in my life. This is the last. My advice is to not fall for this scam unless you are ok with paying the $40/month fee to use iFit in addition to the cost of the equipment and delivery.

Michael
Sorry for the misunderstanding. This treadmill’s console uses iFIT, but membership is NOT required. All functions are accessed in manual mode. The unit is NOT advertised as compatible with other apps. Tablet holders are purchased separately. If you bypass safety walls in admin mode to install other apps, you may damage functionality, voiding your warranty and making the equipment unusable. Sorry the unit didn’t meet your expectations. Please DM our Facebook for help.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I love my percussion therapy massage gun! The quality is amazing. True craftsmanship. It's comfortable to hold, lightweight, and the best part is the battery lasts so long! I absolutely love it! I was given this item for free in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I have multiple products from NordicTrack and they all have the most amazing quality. Their products combined with the iFit program that they support just can't be beat. I also enjoy that each of their products offer so many options... even the recovery equipment.

Misty

We’re so happy to hear your experience with multiple products of ours have shown amazing quality and that you like using iFIT. It’s wonderful news. We’re glad to be a part of your exercise routine.

Please reach out to us anytime on Facebook Messenger if you need assistance and we will be here for you.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I love NordicTrack, their products are great and I've never had any issues with any of them. My most recent being a therapy massager, it's wonderful, it's quite powerful and feels amazing. I've been wanting a therapy massager for quite a while and when I found out NordicTrack sells them it was an easy decision. I've had great experience with their customer service before so it was easy to go with this brand. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

The company has been around for years and have yet to disappoint. You can trust the quality of the products and if there is a question about their services, their customer support is there to help. I am very satisfied with my equipment and experience. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I just got off the phone with NordicTrack and believe this is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I purchased their EXP 7i treadmill online last month and received notification that it arrived at the local shipping center two weeks ago. Since then, however, I never received a call to schedule delivery. Over the next two weeks, I called customer support a few times and they kept telling me that I should expect a call from the carrier within the next day, but I never receive a call from the carrier.

When I call NordicTrack the next week, they gave me the number to the carrier, but the carrier kept transferring me to other departments and telling me that they couldn't find my information. Finally they told me today that they would escalate my case and promised to give me a call before the end of the day. It's the end of the day and I haven't received a call, so I call NordicTrack again and tell them to cancel my order as I'm really frustrated at this point. It shouldn't be the customer's responsibility to keep calling the carrier (and being placed on hold for hours) to arrange shipping. I should be able to set a delivery date with NordicTrack and my only responsibility after paying for the item and shipping should be to be present at the scheduled time.

NordicTrack tells me today that they are going to charge me $250 for the shipping costs and a $200 return fee. That's almost $500 for a product that I never received or used. It doesn't matter that I'm a veteran or a student working hard to pay through school. I'm just $$ to these greedy corporations. The best I can do is let other people know what this company is like.

B

We are saddened by the experience described and are genuinely sorry about the delay that caused you to choose to cancel with us.

We are not the only company with shipping/delivery delays at this time. These man-powered services have been impacted greatly. Although it is not ideal for either the company or our members, we strive to provide the best service the circumstances permit.

PM us on Facebook to discuss your available options.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I got a NordicTrack elliptical. It's not that expensive like some ellipticals and I use it with the ifit app so that the app can get data from the elliptical and control the resistance of the elliptical. This makes for a more motivating and enjoyable exercise experience. The elliptical has been working great so far. I've had it for about three weeks now. Took my husband 2 1/2 hours to build with a little of my help. It seems sturdy and feels like it will last. I actually like this elliptical more than my previous, more expensive one as it seems to involve more muscles and gives a better workout. This feedback was for a discounted product.

Aaron

We’re so glad you gain motivation and enjoyment by the automated controls on this elliptical in connection with iFIT workouts. So great to have a trainer giving you pep talks so you no longer only give them to yourself during at-home workouts.

Keep up that consistency and you’ll reach your goals in no time. Reach out to us on Facebook Messenger if you have questions and we’re here for you.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I just received my NordicTrack Elliptical machine and have now used it for about a week. I think I am a prime example of the person that really needs to have a regular exercise program but struggles with life commitments and am also reluctant to be in crowds with the current health risks.. I was given this piece of equipment in exchange for my honest and unbiased comments on its quality and use. I took a few hours to assemble with basic hand tools and offered no real problems. Once up and operational, it was a joy to use and when coupled with the iFit, it provides me with all the motivational incentives to get as fit as I am able. I actually feel a sense of accomplishment when looking at it in my living room and I have begun using all my free time to explore another trail or setting while exercising. It has surpassed my expectations for a fitness partner.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

While the machine is great in principle it stops there. It is incredibly noisy. I have tried everything to fix it and nothing works. The electronics are inconsistent with the app but most of all the customer service is atrocious. If there is something wrong they wash their hands of it by simply making you deal with a third party while attempting to wash their hands of it. Horrible experience.

Michael

We’re sorry the machine you received makes more noise than expected and the electronics seem inconsistent with the app.

Depending upon your location, third party companies sometimes service our equipment to ensure they are working as designed. Have you scheduled a visit from a technician?

We stand behind our products and take responsibility for the way they function. Let’s ensure that yours works properly. Message us on Facebook so we can look into your options.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Purchased brand new commercial treadmill. Paid $3714 which included delivery, warranty, and service fee/ set up. Received Monday 10/4/2021. First run that evening, Within 15 minutes or less (1 miles) the belt started stopping. Tried it a second day 10/5, same thing which was worse, where it almost threw me off because I was going at my full speed when it abruptly stopped. Chatted/called CSR who diagnostic via call the motor was bad. It would take one week to order the motor and additional two weeks for tech to come out. A brand new machine should not have a defective motor. I elected to return. The email response I could return MINUS any delivery/freight and service set up charges. Really? I should not have to lose any money because it was defective the moment it was delivered.

Marianne

We’re sorry the motor on the treadmill unit you received was faulty. We guarantee working equipment upon arrival and take the necessary steps to repair the issues that may arise.

Because this equipment can easily be repaired, returning the machine is voluntary and considered buyer’s responsibility.

If you are not already working with a member of our team, please reach out to us on Facebook Messenger for further assistance.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

Nordic Tracks can be expensive and I did not want to feel like I wasted my money, so my first product was a lower-end model elliptical. The studio elliptical that I received at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review was perfect for my family to get familiar with iFit and all that a machine like this could do. We are not workout fanatics but we might soon be! I highly recommend Nordic Track for anyone who wants an in-home machine to use at any time with live and on-demand workouts to provide structure and motivation. You will not be disappointed and neither are we!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

This treadmill is great for us. It has a large screen that displays all of my progress and workout videos. I like how it is synced with iFit, so I can track my progress and do my workouts. I also love how the speed and incline automatically adjust according to the terrain of the workout I am doing. This treadmill is big, and fold up to save space and keeps my kids from playing on it and getting hurt. Assembly is fairly simple, just follow the directions and its don't. I was given a significant discount for giving my unbiased opinion.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

We received a NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle at a reduced price in exchange for our honest and unbiased opinion. We also have been using the iFIT membership and have had a really positive experience. iFIT provides an incredible amount of variety in workouts and trainers accessible on our equipment and an app that can be accessed from our phones really allowing us to train anywhere. We've really been enjoying our experience so far.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I've been using my S22i Bike along with my membership to iFIT now for a few weeks and really have been very happy with my purchase so far. I received the product at a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. The bike was shipped in a timely manner, was received in great condition, and was easy to assemble. They provided tools that were needed to assemble, but there were a couple of pieces that did require use of my own tools. The membership provides access to great workouts and awesome trainers. It's a very encouraging atmosphere provided on the equipment and makes you much more interested in jumping on to work on your fitness.

Lexie

Thank you for sharing your great experience. We love to hear about the progress our members are making on their equipment and are so glad you are enjoying your workouts on this bike.

We can be reached easily through Facebook messenger anytime you have a question.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

I received my NordicTrack Elliptical not long ago. Delivery was easy and putting it together took about 2 hrs. My husband and I assembled it together, the directions were straightforward. It's easy to use and now I can workout whenever I want! I did receive a discount on the equipment for my unbiased opinion.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Could be a quality treadmill, but BUYER BEWARE!!!! Purchased a just below top end consumer treadmill in 2017 (NordicTrack C1650) Commercial line treadmill, $2400 delivered to my door direct from the manufacturer. Trying to re-kindle our plan to get healthy I bought a second device with the hope of starting a training program through iFit. As many of you users of exercise equipment know, Ifit performs operations within the machine such as changing resistance, incline, etc. Ifit is a subscription service but is invaluable to the function of the machines designed by Nordictrack and others. Problem- Nordictrack intentionally plans obsolescence of software with no notice to their users. That is right. The device stops functioning the way it was designed. And they offer no options to the members. None. Their response is, "Oh well, you can always adjust the treadmill manually during the program."

There is unfortunately nothing to protect consumers against this planned obsolescence issue. Companies like Nordictrack know this. The product is marketed as Commercial Quality but no business in the commercial space would stand for this Planned Obsolescence and certainly Nordictrack would not get repeat business from these Gyms. So it is just you all. The gullible consumers. And me I suppose. So here is a tip- there are multiple treadmills and ellipticals in the space. Choose wisely. Nordictrack is not interested in your experience and life-commitment to their overpriced, temporary use devices.

Tim

We try to keep all models updated as long as possible. Alas, as tech improves, we cannot sustain updates on every machine.

It would be rare for a 2017 console to no longer be supported. Have you reached out to us to see if a simple update is needed? We may recommend a new console, or investigate your router, modem, or service provider.

If it’s indeed out-of-date, we may offer you a discount on a new machine. DM us on Facebook Messenger for further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I ordered the FS10i several weeks ago with the white glove service. It was disappointing that the delivery did not include the console with the elliptical. However, as mistakes do happen, my concern is more about the lack of customer service and timing to correct the issue. First, even though the technicians were at my house, NordicTrack customer service requested that I install an app to take video/pictures of the equipment and register the equipment before they would assist me with the issue.

Furthermore, to correct the problem, it will take another week to receive the console and another 3 weeks before a new technician will come back out to complete the install. Very strange process and experience from what I had thought was a trusted company. I really hope the equipment makes up for an unpleasant experience thus far. Note: This review is not a criticism of the professionalism of the delivery men or the demeanor of the customer service representative--just of the convoluted process of customer service and ensuring the product can be used.

Amanda

We are sorry your console did not arrive and that you had to face delays in the process to make this right. Although the process may seem strange to you, there are important reasons behind the way we take steps to help our members.

Thank you for your patience as we correct this unusual circumstance. If you have further questions about the process, feel free to reach out to our Member Care on Facebook Messenger.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I purchased the Commercial 1750 back in September 2020 and got in October 2020, it worked fine but suddenly stopped to work in May 2021. From then I had several conversations with Customer Service that were completely useless. They are keeping sending me parts to change without solving the problem, until now I changed two controllers, two motors and one upper wire (this completely out of sense plus they sent me also the wrong part). They won’t accept that the machine is malfunctioning. In addition every time I call them I have to drop and call back several time because they put me in waiting while they control the case without answering back. I truly suggest to avoid buying any equipment from NordicTrack and choose most trusted brand with durable machines and better Customer Service.

Gianluca

Sorry to hear that this unit has been needing so much time and attention. We’re sure you are eager to return to your workout routine.

Let’s take a closer look at your member history and see what we can offer you in expedited service.

Please contact us via Facebook Messenger so we can find a better solution for you.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

After receiving, the assembly was easy. The machine is durable and the software is great. The videos/instructors/scenery is amazing. I’ve used treadmills before but nothing like this! I may have to invest in another piece!

Margo

Great work assembling this equipment! We’re so glad you found the process easy and the machine durable.

We love all the workouts on iFIT too. Don’t they make your workouts more motivating? Let us know if you ever have any questions at ce@NordicTrack.com. Keep up your awesome workout routine!

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

It was a breeze to order, receive, and put together our Studio Cycle. As a new mom it's been challenging at best to get enough energy to get a workout in let alone find the time to get to the gym to get in a workout. That's why having this system at home has been so great. I can put the baby down to sleep and get in a quick ride or workout without even leaving my house. The programs offer a variety of options to choose from allowing you to select your level of intensity which has been great helping me to slowly rebuild my strength and cardio. I also appreciate the automatic self adjusting feature of the resistance and elevation, it makes you feel like you are right there climbing that hill! Definitely would recommend for those looking for a total package at home system. I received this product for a discounted price in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I ordered a NordicTrack Elliptical and the process from ordering to receiving was quick and easy. The freight delivery company called to schedule delivery and the driver was friendly. I don't have the fanciest elliptical, but I'm able to connect it to my phone via bluetooth and the ifit videos will adjust the resistance (but not the incline) during the workout. I thought that was great and the videos help keep my attention on an end goal. It took 2-3 hours to set up with just the help of one of my young kids. Everything is labeled properly but I did mix up the left from the right at one point- so paying attention could get it done faster.

I was a bit worried at first because there was a place for two screws in the hardware packet and they were not there, but the instructions never indicated to use them, so I assumed that was for a different model. Overall I am very happy with my NordicTrack and I would order from them again. I did receive a discount on the product, but that had did not influence my review.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I have had the S22i for about a month and have loved it. It's so nice to easily hop on and have all my workouts saved. It tracks my resistance preferences and adjusts it in my future workouts. The magnets make it very smooth and quiet. I really like the tray up front for my phone and the weights ready to go. The cup holders could be a little larger for my 40 oz Stanley cup. Love the different had holds on the handles. And wow I love the fan! Makes it so I don't overheat and I can ride for longer. Love this luxury bike! (I received this bike in exchange for my honest review.)

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I have used the NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle for a couple of months now. I’d consider myself to be a typical customer, middle age, trying to increase and improve my exercise. The Cycle has been an incredible addition to my routine. At this price point you expect to have a top-notch production that warrants the price, the S22i delivers on this front. While I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion, I’ve done my best to identify the key pros to the product as well as some suggestions:

Pros:

+ Screen and Connectivity – The 22” HD screen is as big as the TV I grew up with as a kid! I found a huge benefit from the larger screen when doing an instructor-led workout. With a screen that size and quality it was much easier to feel immersed in the virtual ride location. I hadn’t anticipated how much more effort I was able to give in an instructor-led workout when you feel like you’re there. The screen size and quality play a large role in creating this environment. I also was pleased with the connectivity, at this price point I would be disappointed if NordicTrack went with a cheaper processor that led to choppy video. I haven’t had any issues at all, all the videos stream really well.

+ Magnetic Resistance – You’ll note right away how smooth and quiet the bike is, there’s no slippage or weird mechanical noise while you ride.

+ Auto Resistance and Incline – As mentioned previously, I’m an average person trying to improve my exercise routine, and I benefit from having the resistance and incline auto-adjust as I’m in a workout. I’m unaware of this feature on any other stationary bike so it helps set the S22i apart. It helps make the experience more immersive when I don’t have to look down and make manual adjustments and the resistance and incline mirror the setting that you’re seeing on the screen.

+ iFit Access – NordicTrack’s iFit program helps usher in the next phase of home workouts, where multiple devices can be synced into a central fitness hub. Also, instructor-led workouts that I can do in my own house without the hassle of going to the gym is ideal. Having multiple family members on the same account offers even greater value for the price.

+ Setup –There are also multiple ways to access the assembly instructions which were thorough and easy to follow, they had a printed copy as well as an option to access instructions via your phone. It took me about 30 minutes to set the bike up and if you follow the instructions, you shouldn’t have any problems

+ Design – I’m lumping a couple items into this category as they all work the make the S22i have “it”. After riding for a while on the bike I can see the thought that went into the inclusion and placement of the water bottle holders, the fan that works surprisingly well, the ability to stream your own workout music, use your own Bluetooth headphones, and the availability and comfort of the handlebars which are not too soft but not too hard either. It’s also very easy to move. It kind of reminds me of the thought that goes into the design and interphase with Apple and other top end products.

Suggestions:

- Workout Library – I have yet to find a workout series that I didn’t like, all the instructors are what you’d want in a workout ‘coach’. I look forward to additional content being added going forward.

- Saddle Height Knob – The first few times I used the bike I had to tighten the knob quite tight, it would be nice to have a different design/knob that was easier to lock into position. Not a major issue, just one for the suggestion box

Kevin

We highly value your detailed feedback and will use your suggestions going forward. Thank you for sharing! We're so glad you have enjoyed this studio cycle and hope we can assist you with any further concerns you may have. Message us directly on Facebook anytime for assistance and we will promptly respond.

NordicTrack Company Information