3.9/5 (2859 ratings)

About NordicTrack

NordicTrack has been manufacturing exercise training and home fitness equipment since 1975. Its extensive line of products includes treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, strength machines and rowers, many of which come with a one-year membership to iFit, NordicTrack’s live and interactive training program. The company includes free shipping on select models and 0% APR financing for 36 months. If you’re not satisfied with your home exercise equipment, NordicTrack accepts returns within 30 days, though it may charge a shipping and restocking fee.

Pros

• Google Maps technology
  • 10-year warranty on equipment frame
  • Live interactive training

Cons

• Limited models with Bluetooth audio
  • High shipping costs & restocking fees

Bottom Line

NordicTrack offers the best of both worlds with in-home training, on-demand workouts and adjustable resistance levels. While fully loaded models are expensive, the company sells entry-level options for less than $1,000.

NordicTrack Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I have seen other people have Nordictrack treadmills for a long time and now finally I have one in my home gym. They are even better than other treadmills I've had because of the iFit component of them. The trainers are so motivating and everyone in my family has been able to find a trainer that really motivates them and connects with them. We did have one issue getting the updates to work when we started up the machine but a quick 5 minute call to customer support and we were all set up and ready to go! I was given my machine for a reduced rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased feedback.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

Nordictrack makes the best workout equipment on the market. They delivered in a timely manner, the treadmill was so easy to set up and easy to connect to wifi. The treadmill we purchased for a reduced rate in exchange for our honest reviews is sturdy, has a huge track with a tiny footprint. (It folds up when you're not using it.) It has powerful built in fans that make working out a walk in the park. Speaking of walking, you can walk or run anywhere in the world with Ifit programming. We have had nothing but a good experience with our Nordictrack products, and I highly encourage you to make the jump and join the Nordictrack family. You won't regret the investment!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

I got my treadmill a couple of weeks ago and have done several workouts.

Pros:
-Easy to put together. Instructions were easy to follow
-Set up of electronics straightforward
-Solid treadmill, absorbs pounding from running nicely.
-Strong, quiet motor.
-Dynamic grade: has huge incline and nice decline.
-Large display, very responsive to touch.
-Easy to use programs.

-Easy to take out of and put into storage mode.

Cons:
-Bigger footprint than other treadmills I have had.

-Fan isn’t as strong as I would like.

**I received this treadmill in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Great product. My wife and I have enjoyed the bike and it gives a good workout for all different levels and heights. There is a foot difference between the two of us and both fit comfortably on it. The screen is huge and makes for a nicer experience. The fan totally rocks! I received this product at a discount for my unbiased opinion.

NordicTrack response

Chris

Awesome! Thanks for your great feedback. We love to hear that this equipment can accommodate both you and your wife even with the size difference. We try to make our equipment as adaptable as possible for these uses.

Keep up your great motivation. You're going to reach those goals in no time.

If you ever need any assistance with your equipment, contact our Facebook messenger team for help.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

I'm very satisfied with my Nordic Track S22I Studio Cycle. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback, and I've been pleased. The machine is great quality and is exactly like it's right out of the box after nearly two months of hard use. I use this machine nearly daily and I haven't had any issues with the hardware or software.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I recently added a NordicTrack bike to my home gym, I could not be more impressed. I had previously purchased a bike on Amazon and it was terrible quality. I have a treadmill with iFit already and follow a group on FB and people highly recommended the bikes so I decided to give it a try. It was very easy to connect my iFit account to the bike. The software is so easy to use and there are so many options for workouts and trainers. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

Quality products at a fair price. I have tried many different brands of workout products over the years and this by far surpassed my expectations. It is solid, sturdy equipment. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

My interactions have all be professional and helpful. The machine came quickly and set up was easy. Use of the machine is intuitive and using the technology is simple. It was very easy to set up and use quickly with little problem. Communication was consistent and always clear. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

The cycle is awesome as it inclines and declines automatically. It's great to have at time likes this during Covid. We can workout and also feel like we aren't at home all the time due to the iFit programs. Customer Service was awesome in helping us set up our iFit program, since it came with a free year. I was surprised at how quickly it was shipped and arrived. It's worth every penny. The company backs up their product and then helps out their customers and treats their customers like family.

NordicTrack response

Lisa

We love how iFIT gives immersive experiences all over the world to allow you to feel as though you’re traveling without leaving your home. The sights are amazing, aren’t they? So glad you have been able to enjoy this using your cycling equipment.

If you ever have questions about your equipment, message us directly on Facebook and we will be happy to help.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I was given the opportunity to order a bike at a reduced rate, in exchange I have to provide very honest feedback. The spin bike I got is amazing, the incline features and resistance abilities are perfect for a multitude of skill levels. I like that there are many options for free experiences with Ifit and there are many more options with the subscription so it allows you an opportunity for a good workout regardless.

NordicTrack Company Information