3.9/5 (2859 ratings)

About NordicTrack

NordicTrack has been manufacturing exercise training and home fitness equipment since 1975. Its extensive line of products includes treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, strength machines and rowers, many of which come with a one-year membership to iFit, NordicTrack’s live and interactive training program. The company includes free shipping on select models and 0% APR financing for 36 months. If you’re not satisfied with your home exercise equipment, NordicTrack accepts returns within 30 days, though it may charge a shipping and restocking fee.

Pros

• Google Maps technology
  • 10-year warranty on equipment frame
  • Live interactive training

Cons

• Limited models with Bluetooth audio
  • High shipping costs & restocking fees

Bottom Line

NordicTrack offers the best of both worlds with in-home training, on-demand workouts and adjustable resistance levels. While fully loaded models are expensive, the company sells entry-level options for less than $1,000.

Top NordicTrack Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

My husband and I purchased the X22i last year and we love it. The IFit Trainer that comes with the purchase the first year is probably one of the main reasons we love this treadmi...

Verified

Im very happy with this bike. Exceeded my expectations. I was worried that it would have too much of a spin bike feel, but it rides like a road bike. With the video I can ride so ...

What is NordicTrack?

NordicTrack manufactures a variety of fitness equipment that can be used in your home. Its treadmills carry more than 16,000 on-demand iFit workouts with Google Maps technology that lets you experience what it’s like to run in locations across the world. Select models come with low-impact tread, Bluetooth connectivity and self-cooling vibration systems that make exercising at home a more enjoyable experience.

The company’s bikes, ellipticals, strength equipment and rowers offer similar performance with on-demand classes, resistance training controls and AutoBreeze workout fans. Many models include a touchscreen with intuitive controls that follow your movements and adjust to every stride and target specific muscles.

NordicTrack offers a 10-year warranty on the frame of its equipment, a two-year warranty on parts and a one-year warranty on labor. Below is an overview of key features included in each:

Treadmills
NordicTrack offers its T-Series treadmills for commercial and personal use. NordicTrack’s treadmills come with the following features:
  • 16,000+ on-demand iFit workouts
  • Live interactive training
  • Dial to control tread and maximize cushioning or simulate real road conditions
Bikes
NordicTrack has multiple series of exercise bicycles, including the Grand Tour Series, Recumbent Series and Upright Series. Bicycle features include:
  • On-demand classes
  • One-on-one virtual training
  • Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR) for smoother movement
Ellipticals
NordicTrack has three different series of ellipticals: the FreeStride Trainer, the Front Drive and Rear Drive. Elliptical features include:
  • Up to 10-inch SmartHD touchscreens
  • Intuitive adjustments that follow your workout and stride
Rowing machines
NordicTrack offers rowers in three different series: the RW200, the RW500 and the RW900. Rower features include:
  • Dual-resistance digital and air training
  • 26 resistance levels
  • SpaceSaver design
Strength training
In addition to its traditional workout equipment, NordicTrack offers strength training accessories, like:
  • Utility benches
  • Dumbbells
  • Speedweights
  • Skiers

Nordictrack price

NordicTrack machines start at $799 for entry-level bikes and rowers. A premium exercise machine from NordicTrack typically costs between $1,000 to $3,000 and includes live-resistance controls, a 10-inch touchscreen and the capability to stream workouts. Pricing for NordicTrack’s bestsellers are listed below:

ModelCost
Commercial X11i Treadmill$2,249
Commercial S22i Studio Cycle$1,999
RW500$999
Fusion CST$2,299
FS10i$2,999

NordicTrack iFit membership cost

All models include a complimentary one-year iFit membership, a $468 value. The immersive fitness experience lets you simulate exercising in unique and dazzling locations, including Moab, the Grand Canyon, Thai beaches or Tour de France stages. In addition to its virtual training, you can access the iFit coach app, which lets you get customized workout schedules, meal plans and sleep tracking.

NordicTrack FAQ

Are NordicTrack treadmills any good?
NordicTrack is one of the most popular manufacturers of exercise equipment. Its treadmills are a favorite of many trainers.
Which is the best NordicTrack treadmill to buy?
The best NordicTrack treadmill for you varies based on your personal preference, needs and the amount of space available in your home.
Is NordicTrack sold in stores?
Yes, NordicTrack is sold in many national stores, including Dick’s Sporting Goods, Amazon and Best Buy. Product selection may vary by store.
Where is NordicTrack located?
NordicTrack is headquartered in Logan, Utah.

Are NordicTrack treadmills good?

Fitness enthusiasts who like to work out at home enjoy NordicTrack’s selection of exercise products. Its iFit membership makes it easy to vary your daily workout and keeps it fun with Google Maps locations and terrains. The company sells space-saving models, but be sure to consider your available space before purchasing one. Although some models are pricey, we think NordicTrack’s robust features and variety of training programs are suitable for many people.

NordicTrack Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I have used the NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle for a couple of months now. I’d consider myself to be a typical customer, middle age, trying to increase and improve my exercise. The Cycle has been an incredible addition to my routine. At this price point you expect to have a top-notch production that warrants the price, the S22i delivers on this front. While I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion, I’ve done my best to identify the key pros to the product as well as some suggestions:

Pros:

+ Screen and Connectivity – The 22” HD screen is as big as the TV I grew up with as a kid! I found a huge benefit from the larger screen when doing an instructor-led workout. With a screen that size and quality it was much easier to feel immersed in the virtual ride location. I hadn’t anticipated how much more effort I was able to give in an instructor-led workout when you feel like you’re there. The screen size and quality play a large role in creating this environment. I also was pleased with the connectivity, at this price point I would be disappointed if NordicTrack went with a cheaper processor that led to choppy video. I haven’t had any issues at all, all the videos stream really well.

+ Magnetic Resistance – You’ll note right away how smooth and quiet the bike is, there’s no slippage or weird mechanical noise while you ride.

+ Auto Resistance and Incline – As mentioned previously, I’m an average person trying to improve my exercise routine, and I benefit from having the resistance and incline auto-adjust as I’m in a workout. I’m unaware of this feature on any other stationary bike so it helps set the S22i apart. It helps make the experience more immersive when I don’t have to look down and make manual adjustments and the resistance and incline mirror the setting that you’re seeing on the screen.

+ iFit Access – NordicTrack’s iFit program helps usher in the next phase of home workouts, where multiple devices can be synced into a central fitness hub. Also, instructor-led workouts that I can do in my own house without the hassle of going to the gym is ideal. Having multiple family members on the same account offers even greater value for the price.

+ Setup –There are also multiple ways to access the assembly instructions which were thorough and easy to follow, they had a printed copy as well as an option to access instructions via your phone. It took me about 30 minutes to set the bike up and if you follow the instructions, you shouldn’t have any problems

+ Design – I’m lumping a couple items into this category as they all work the make the S22i have “it”. After riding for a while on the bike I can see the thought that went into the inclusion and placement of the water bottle holders, the fan that works surprisingly well, the ability to stream your own workout music, use your own Bluetooth headphones, and the availability and comfort of the handlebars which are not too soft but not too hard either. It’s also very easy to move. It kind of reminds me of the thought that goes into the design and interphase with Apple and other top end products.

Suggestions:

- Workout Library – I have yet to find a workout series that I didn’t like, all the instructors are what you’d want in a workout ‘coach’. I look forward to additional content being added going forward.

- Saddle Height Knob – The first few times I used the bike I had to tighten the knob quite tight, it would be nice to have a different design/knob that was easier to lock into position. Not a major issue, just one for the suggestion box

Kevin

We highly value your detailed feedback and will use your suggestions going forward. Thank you for sharing! We're so glad you have enjoyed this studio cycle and hope we can assist you with any further concerns you may have. Message us directly on Facebook anytime for assistance and we will promptly respond.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

This treadmill has got me back in the habit of working out. I still don't feel comfortable going in the gym for a workout. It's too risky especially with all the kiddos I have at home so I opted to get equipment for home. The treadmill was fairly easy to assemble. All the screws and such are labeled so when following the instructions it's easy peasy. This treadmill is top notch. It has all the bells and whistles and I just can't get enough. It has a Bluetooth speaker, who doesn't like to jam when getting a good workout in. The sound quality is amazing. There is also built in IFIT which lets me stream live and on demand workouts. This is a wonderful feature. On the days I don't feel like doing anything the trainers get me pumped up and motivated to complete my workout. "I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion."

Whitney

Way to stay healthy and exercise in the safety of your home. We are glad to be a part of that for you and your family and are so happy to hear how satisfied you are with your treadmill and the iFIT membership library. Keep up that awesome motivation!

You can feel free to reach out to us on Facebook messenger anytime with questions or concerns. We're there for you.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Get buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Easy setup. User friendly. I've wanted an exercise bike for a long time, so when this opportunity came up, I jumped, quick! This has already had a positive impact on my life and my well-being, and it's been less that a month! The bike can easily adjust with every user. It's not too big and bulky and can move easily. This came with a one year membership, which was an added bonus. I've joined some virtual groups and it makes me feel like I'm part of the fitness family world. There have been some people that I've talked to online that have encouraged me and motivated me to keep at it. The first few days were rough but now I've got the hang of it.

This brand has been around for so long and I've always watched the commercials, thinking, if only I had that piece of equipment in my life, I could control my health a lot more. It has, and it continues to get better. I would recommend this to friends and family. In fact, I like it so much, that I'm on the market for another one for my parents who suffer from diabetes. They only are able to work in summer and the winter gets rough on their health. This machine would help them stay healthy and be able to manage their health throughout the year. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Latisha

Welcome to the cycling community! We’re so happy to hear that you are enjoying your bike and finding added motivation through the iFIT group.

We hope you are able to get a quality piece of equipment for your parents to implement into their healthy routines as well.

Never hesitate to reach out to us on Facebook with questions you have about your equipment.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

I ordered my first exercise equipment earlier this summer to help me lose some of my remaining weight from pregnancy and I find it easier to exercise at home while a little one is napping or occupied instead of getting to a gym, especially during the pandemic and for overall time saving. I chose NordicTrack because of its longstanding reputation and I am happy with my new bike. It is quiet and has a great variety of resistance levels. Once I put the bike together (took me less than 90mins without anyone to help), I easily connected the included electronic device to my home wifi and it downloaded and installed an update automatically.

Then, I connected to iFiT and started working out. I like how I can choose a manual workout or use the variety of trainers and included programs on iFIT. I was impressed with how quickly the bike arrived even during the pandemic and have been working out more consistently by having this high quality equipment so accessible in my own home. My kiddos sometimes play in the basement while I workout and tell me to go faster--so we can play and imagine together even while I am finishing my workout. I received a discounted product in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

I’ve been wanting a spin bike with a screen for a while now, but after watching the Olympics and seeing the NordicTrack commercial for a bike on there I couldn’t wait to get one with iFIT. Luckily the day it arrived, I was home and the delivery guy wheeled it into my garage for me; it is heavy!!! Assembly is very easy and took a couple of hours. The good news is the first night, I had the bike assembled and the iFIT ready to go.

I love it!! The NordicTrack bike is easy to get accustom to as the seat moves forward and back, up and down, etc. I love that I can go riding anytime now from the comfort of my own home. I’ve really been struggling going outside as the weather is too hot right now or the roads are slick because of rain. With the iFIT, I can jump on classes, and I do not feel like I am alone. It really makes the time go by fast. I would definitely recommend NordicTrack as they are more cost efficient as the other more expensive brands and provide a fantastic workout! I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

From start to finish I have been overall happy with NordicTrack's products and services. I recently got a treadmill from them and the whole process was smooth from ordering to delivery to set up and use. I have no complaints at all. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I love the commercial grade treadmill I just received from NordicTrack. It has been so helpful in keeping me motivated to work out during COVID. It also came with a free trial of the iFit program and the diversity is unreal. I am so glad I chose to go this route with my purchase! I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Aaron

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with one of our treadmills! The diverse workouts on iFIT keep us motivated too. Keep up you're awesome progress and you'll reach those fitness goals in no time!

If you ever have any concerns, reach out to ce@NordicTrack.com and we will promptly assist.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

We have been using Nordic Track fitness equipment for years. We have always been very happy with their products. My husband is an avid runner and has been known to wear out treadmills, but he has never worn out our Nordic Track machines. We recently got a newer Nordic Track treadmill with iFit and have been very happy with it! I received a discounted product in exchange for an unbiased and honest review.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I was able to get my 2450 NordicTrack treadmill at a reduced rate for my honest and unbiased opinion and so far I have zero complaints about the company. When I was reached out to about getting this treadmill I was thrilled. The people at NordicTrack we're very helpful and timely. I got my treadmill within two weeks, even with one delay because the 18-wheeler couldn't fit down my street to deliver it and they rescheduled for the next with a smaller truck no problem. I have only had great experiences with NordicTrack's teams.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Our treadmill shipped quickly, and the set up was quick thanks to the easy to follow instructions. Although, I received this product at a discount in return for my honest feedback, I fully stand my by 5 star review. This is a great company, with high quality products, and the customer service is excellent.

NordicTrack Company Information