It's that easy Request Information
2.29/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For over 25 years, NordicTrack, a leading brand of ICON Health & Fitness, has been known for it's smooth, low-impact exercise machines. NordicTrack sells a wide variety of home fitness equipment including treadmills, trainers, elliptical machines, exercise bikes, interactive strength training, and rowers. Their iFit coaching membership offers world-class training with elite coaches to provide the ultimate fitness experience from the comfort of your home. Don't wait to start your fitness journey - buy a NordicTrack machine today with added benefits of free shipping, financing, and a 30 day money back guarantee!

NordicTrack Gallery (3)
View More View More

1096 NordicTrack Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 20, 2019

I have had my NordicTrack treadmill since Christmas which I purchased when they were having a good sale then. Purchasing through their website was good and simple, and somebody came and set it up for me so the delivery went great. I also occasionally take advantage of their Fitness Community which I find pretty good. But sometimes, when I get on the treadmill, it would not connect. I cannot even manual start it that I have to unplug and plug it back on for it to start. I always fix the problem but I had to do it five times or once a month. Despite that, I love my NordicTrack treadmill.

Get expert buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 20, 2019

We’ve purchased the NordicTrack bike, the rower and the treadmill. They were well reviewed and it was the NordicTrack branding that made us choose to go with them. Since we started with the treadmill, given that we already have NordicTrack product, we said that it made sense given that we wanted the subscription to iFit, to have the other items under the same brand. The purchasing process was straightforward. We did everything online, from NordicTrack and from Best Buy in Canada. We went through the cart, paid and received everything as expected. It was a great experience.

We’re happy with the upward bike. It’s robust and easy to assemble. With the treadmill, we’ve had some trouble at the beginning. We always needed to reconnect each time we wanted to run. But now, it seems to have stabilized and the problems have been resolved. There was no one-year subscription with any of the product, so I ended up picking a subscription of the iFit membership for one year. All-in-all, the iFit membership is easy to use. The workout variety that is available to me through the program is great. There are a lot of varieties if I want to walk. There are different scenarios and places in the world that I can look at. So far, we’re happy with our purchase from NordicTrack, and we hope that their products will last us for a long time.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I purchased a NordicTrack and an iFit membership came with the first year with the machine. The iFit on the machine is easy to use, but there’s a couple of things that make it a lot more difficult. First, there is a lack of compatibility with any other existing programs such as Apple HealthKit where I’ve got all of my other health information. It doesn’t talk at all with the iFit app so I ended up having to manually enter in all of the workouts I did into the other one, or vice versa. It’s a huge pain and it blows my mind that in this day and age, there’s no compatibility. It doesn’t take much. It just takes the willingness to do it. The second thing is, it’s easy for me to go pick a workout on the Excel NordicTrack machine but if I try to go to iFit.com. None of those workouts that are on the machine show up there. So, if I wanted to go and plan what I was trying to do, I can’t do that. Once again, they were two things that don’t talk to each other.

I chose NordicTrack for the incline trainer aspect of it. They had features that other people didn’t. At that time, I wasn’t aware of the problems as far as being able to talk to other programs. And that might’ve changed my mind because it’s honestly amazingly frustrating. But as far as the actual product itself, it seemed to have a lot of the features that I really liked. And the other part that was very important for us was that, with the incline trainer, my wife who has bad knees could go just a slow pace up a hill with that and still get a good workout. That was a big difference from some of the other products out there.

However, the machine is really squeaky. In fact, it has gotten worse since I’ve gotten it. But there are certain inclines where it doesn’t squeak at all, and there are certain ones where it’s so loud, it’s unbelievable. Other than that, my experience has been good. I like the incline aspect of it a lot. That’s the main reason we bought it and it seems to be a solid machine. They just have to fix two major things, the integration and the squeaking, and it would be hard to beat.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I recently purchased a TreadClimber from NordicTrack as well as an iFit membership. The purchasing process was easy and since I got them, the membership has been very efficient. However, when I bought the product to set up the TreadClimber, the console was not working. Many reviews said that I have to adjust the version of the machine to make it work. However, there’s nowhere where the procedure is written of how to get to the link on the internet to have the update. It doesn’t do it automatically. Even the place where I bought the NordicTrack product, they didn’t even know how to repair the thing. I had to post and make a ticket.

Still, I had the answer within an hour or two. The client services were amazing. I was impressed ‘cause I have read comments with people that were angry about it, but I didn’t have any problem at all. Overall, NordicTrack was the only company that had exactly what I needed. Once I got into their program, it has been easy to use and very versatile.

Original review: March 18, 2019

My overall experience with NordicTrack has been very good. I recently purchased their exercise bike online and its quality seems good. It's easy to use and I'm enjoying it well. It took a little while for me to get the iFit set up but it was because I don't use computers a lot. I also have NordicTrack's treadmill and the iFit on it has been really good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: March 18, 2019

We had a treadmill that NordicTrack had years ago. It was made like a bow and it was wood. And when I ran on it, it really was soothing to run on. I looked everywhere for it again, but NordicTrack stopped making them. But at the end of the day, I stayed with NordicTrack even though they don’t make the unit that I really liked. We bought a treadmill and an elliptical, and we got an iFit membership too. I go in from time to time and it tells me what I've done for the week. We like the elliptical machine, but I have to tighten up the handle periodically. The top of the handle is too thick for a female's hands that gloves have to be worn. The other thing is the fan does not blow towards you. You can't feel the fan. As for the treadmill, the last one that we had was more of a wooden board that bounced with you, which was easier. With the new one, when you start off running, it is a little hard. It is almost like running on concrete.

Original review: March 17, 2019

My husband ordered a NordicTrack treadmill. It is easy to use and it works great, and we really like it. NordicTrack has also been wonderful. We had a cracked arm and they changed it for us immediately.

Original review: March 17, 2019

NordicTrack's brand name made us purchase from them. Plus, there are people who have used it. The purchasing process was easy and the product has been working great. When they shipped the wrong part, I told them. They took care of it in just a couple of days and shipped the right parts to me. Moreover, the iFit membership came with our purchase and it has been easy to use.

Original review: March 16, 2019

My wife bought a NordicTrack treadmill sometime last year and then, we extended the warranty. When the treadmill was delivered, they delivered the wrong one. In addition to that, it was broken. So we had to get a replacement brought in. Aside from that, the process of replacing it went fairly well. So far, I use the treadmill every other day. Although we don't have any major issues, there have been times when turning the treadmill on, you get a blank screen for 10 minutes. That has happened a few times. Other than that, everything has worked well. I would recommend NordicTrack.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I liked NordicTrack's incline feature so I bought their Incline Trainer which came with the one-year iFit membership. Everything went good and smooth as far as the purchasing experience. The shipping took a little longer than I thought it was going to be but it was mainly because it was around Christmas time. We are on the NordicTrack every day and it is cool. I do like the built-in program setter with the trainers. They also got all the half-hour programs or however long you wanna work out for that you are working out on the screen. Everything adjusts automatically - the incline and the feed. The machine has been great and we love it. I'm really happy with NordicTrack. They built a great product.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I purchased a NordicTrack treadmill Commercial Series 1750 back in 2014. I also purchased the extended warranty. Recently, the treadmill frame cracked while an authorized technician from NordicTrack was working on replacing a broken bolt. The company agreed to give me a "replacement" treadmill, but only an inferior/lesser model and not the same model that I currently have. To get the same model that I have (the Commercial Series) they expect me to pay hundreds of $$$ out of pocket. Unaccepted given that this was their mistake and that the treadmill is still under warranty.

I have called them many times (on hold for >30 min. without ever an answer), emailed them many times (never received a response), went on Twitter (only to be told to call them), etc. Do not ever do business with this company. They clearly do not stand behind their products (even when they are under warranty) and their customer service is singlehandedly the worst I've ever encountered. Buyer beware! I was duped. Don't also be duped by NordicTrack. Warranties mean nothing to them.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND NORDICTRACK!!!! Our treadmill is still under warranty, but I bet it'll run out before I could ever get a technician to fix it. CS line for help is normally more than an hour wait! I called for over a month and they still cannot get a technician to come out. You don't want to waste your money, time, and energy on this company!

Original review: March 15, 2019

I got a NordicTrack treadmill for my wife. My wife had done a lot of research, and she found that particular machine that was touted as the best. You can get a gym-like workout without having to leave your home. She uses it and she's happy with it. It's really great. It's sturdy and runs well. She's really enjoying it a lot. The purchase process was pretty easy. We also got access to an iFit membership. The shipping took a little longer than we anticipated, but not much. We waited eagerly for it. We thought it would come over sooner because we had a rowing machine that broke so we were out of exercise equipment for a while. One thing about it though is when I purchased it, I got a warranty. But I kept on getting things from NordicTrack about buying a warranty.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I ordered my machine in December 2018. Arrived 1/17/19. Paid for white glove service. They came with no tools. They borrowed a pair of pliers and a phillips screwdriver. Put it together and the first time I used the machine, pieces fell off and the machine rocked to a point it was unsafe. Seven phone calls later and five hours on hold, I was sent 16 screws to try and fix myself, and finally had a tech come out. No washers used, screws not secure. Tech ordered washers. Took another 3 weeks.

Finally the machine was done on 3/1/19. NordicTrack refused to refund the white glove service because "they had to pay for a tech to come to my house and fix the machine." No consideration to me for a service I paid for that was not put together correctly and a product I could not use for three months and not to mention three different 1/2 days of vacation used for their mistakes. AND no manual to show how to operate the machine. This is not a true 3 in 1 machine. If you are looking for the treadmill portion of this workout... there is none. It’s elliptical and step only. I still have not been able to connect to the iFit. And when I registered the machine for my 5 year premium warranty, it only shows up as the manufacturer's warranty provided with the machine for 1 year. I called (another 2 hours on the phone) and was “assured” their records show I have the premium warranty. Like I believe anything they say.

Nine emails later I still have no resolutions and actually had one rep tell me they could not find me in their system. SAVE YOUR MONEY. Service is ridiculous. Should have read the over 700+ reviews on ConsumerAffairs. Only gave this a one-star rating because in order to post you have to pick a star. Otherwise it would have been ZERO.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Purchasing my NordicTrack and iFit membership access was easy. I use my NordicTrack every day and I absolutely love it. It does everything that I want to do. I love the iFit part as well as the incline. I also like that it has a built-in fan. Since getting it, it has been part of my everyday routine. Additionally, the customer service of NordicTrack has been top notch. I've had a couple of issues and I've had to replace the track that I walk on. When I called customer service, they immediately had a technician in my area get in touch with me. Any problems that I've had, they've tackled to my full satisfaction. My NordicTrack is the best and I’m very happy with my purchase. I’m happy with the customer service that stands behind the product.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I ordered my NordicTrack C1650 treadmill online and they delivered and put it in my garage. My husband had installed it. I use the treadmill every day. I really like the quality and the overall use of it. It was really easy to use. You just turn it on basically and it pops up. I like its monitor. I plug it into the TV with the HD cable. I've had a NordicTrack for 10 years before this one. It was still fine but the C1650 was nicer and it's much easier to put up and down.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I ordered the freestyle runner. After 10 days, still haven't received the product. I called to check the status and was told it would be 2-3 more weeks before delivery. Called customer service (on hold for 45 minutes) and was told that a return shipping fee and a restocking fee would be charged since the product had shipped. She gave us the shipping information and we could see that the product had Not been shipped. But she still would not give us a full refund for a product we NEVER received. The customer service agent then hung up on me. I will never recommend NordicTrack! Very poor customer service and fraudulent charges.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I received notification in the mail for renewal of my protection plan for one year for the NordicTrack elliptical (invitation **) for 195.27 dollars. I respectfully decline your offer. The reason, as I am sure you are wondering? Last year I requested for a service personnel to come out and inspect the unit in question, as I told them the problem I was having and would scheduled a time to service it.

In about three weeks I received a small packet which contain grease in it. (We never did have a repairman to the premise). At a later date my wife received a call, wanting to know if the work had been completed and was to our satisfaction and the vendor had sign the job off as "completed". My wife inform the caller that no had show up for the service call. The caller inform us that WE would have to call and reschedule appointment. (like that going to happen). Long story short, I repair the unit myself. You could by showing "good faith" refund a portion of the money paid in 2018 for a warrant that was promise.

Original review: March 12, 2019

We had a NordicTrack before and my wife liked the big screen that came on it as well as the iFit membership. We still have the iFit membership. She loves it and uses it every day. We waited to see if the treadmill would go on sale and when it did, we bought it. The regular price costs a little more than what I wanted to spend on a treadmill, but when it came on sale, the price was decent. We got the white-glove service where they come in and set it all up for you, which was a big deal to me. My wife said that the team who set it up was great, professional and quick. She's very happy with it. I don’t personally use it, but I love the size of the screen and the iFit. I could tell that you really get into it.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Bike itself functioned properly. My review is customer service related. I received bill to find the cost had more than doubled. Tried to call twice to research and find out what I had two charges totalling over $2100.00. On hold for 33 minutes and I hung up. Called the next day, and waited 92 minutes and ended up in warranty parts replacement. Got transferred, and waited another 15 minutes and hung up. Called my credit card company to dispute the charges. Almost 3 weeks later, customer service replies, and upon questioning, was informed I paid for the bike and 2 years of iFit services.

After informing them this was fraud, and that I never authorized any such charge. When I pressed them, they insisted, that since I disputed the credit card charge, I would have to return the bike. Wow, what a terrible company. I agreed, after they refunded the other half of the balance, they could come pick it up. Good riddance to a pathetic, and fraudulent company. I will never do business with NordicTrack again.

Original review: March 10, 2019

The first incline treadmill had a motor malfunction and NordicTrack sent service guy out two times and he was unable to fix or even follow up for that matter... Flaky and unreliable. NordicTrack honored it and sent new treadmill which was nice. I then purchased the warranty just in case. Our incline treadmill has not maintained an accurate level. It is off by 5%. The service guy came out same guy, and told me I needed to schedule another appointment even though he could have done that himself. He said he was not allowed to do that.

I called as instructed and they told me they wanted me to do all this troubleshooting which I already did before they sent the service guy. I travel a lot and this is extremely inconvenient. The service company never called me back as promised so here we sit with a worthless warranty and no follow up. I have been a faithful customer of NordicTrack and not happy with the warranty endorsed by NordicTrack so beware! I will not likely purchase from them again rather spend less and toss when broken.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Out of all the suppliers, NordicTrack looked like the best treadmill and the one that would suit my purpose. I was really unhappy with the shipping though. I realized that we did not pick the option to have them bring it into our house and set it up in the room and the guys that pulled up were rude. They dumped the treadmill on the driveway while my husband was trying to talk to them and they just drove away. Also, every once in a while, the treadmill gets stuck and we have to unplug the machine and reset it. My husband went out the other morning to use it and it had turned itself on and had been running all night. But other than that, I love this treadmill. I could pick different workouts and I'm currently in the middle of doing the mountain climbing workout. It's pretty easy to navigate too. We're very happy with the NordicTrack treadmill and I'm actually gonna be looking to get the rowing machine.

Original review: March 9, 2019

Almost nobody will deliver NordicTrack. This is because it's all in one big box on a long wooden pallet that's the size of two pallets. The only company who would deliver it would only guarantee to drop it at the curb at the end of the driveway. The truck driver was a nice young man who agreed to roll it into the garage since it requires a pallet jack to move it and I don't have one. It weighs a freaking ton. I bought a heavy duty mover's dolly that was made to move refrigerators and has a 600 lb. capacity. I only needed it to carry 350 lbs. We nearly killed ourselves and the neighbors heard many swear words.

Once you take it out of the box there isn't a 90 degree angle anywhere on it. It's all rounded with metal swing arms that will amputate your head. A normal person would hire a moving company to get it into their workout room. We checked with a couple and they charged a minimum rate of $400. I thought I could save a few dollars and do it myself. Big mistake. Be aware. I haven't even tried to put it together yet. I'm still healing up from moving it from the garage into the sliding doors of my walk-out basement. I really hope I don't need to send it back.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I really don’t like treadmills because it’s boring and it’s hard on my knees. I was going between a treadmill and a Peloton bicycle but I hate to be on a bicycle. NordicTrack has a good reputation and it seems to work really well. I went with them and I like the fact that there is a TV screen and having places to go hike was a nice feature. I had no problem purchasing it but they took the money quite quickly. Plus, we had difficulty when shipping it because the roads were icy at that time. There was no way that the gentleman driving the delivery truck can make it up to our place. So, it was delivered elsewhere and my husband brought it up. Despite that, I like my NordicTrack Incline Trainer X22i and with it, I subscribed to the iFit program for one year. The program is easy to use and as much as I workout, I am pleased with the workout variety offered.

But, we are at the end of the line for internet service and a lot of times, there is a lot of internet buffering when we are going on some of the hikes through their feature by iFit. A 20-minute hike will take an hour so it can be frustrating although it is just because of the internet service of where we live. So, we have changed the setting so that the video quality is on four and we don’t have long buffering but we still get extended workouts because of that. What they normally suggest is a speed of 6 miles an hour but my workout ended up a little longer than what it was supposed to be.

Furthermore, there is probably a way that we can be able to tip the screen so it is more towards me and to be able to manipulate the screen a bit. I see that there are Allen wrench holes but I don’t want to break anything. I’m sure nobody would be able to get out here to fix it for us so, we leave it as it is. It is also wonderful to have a fan and to be able to lunch date the boys. And a minor thing is that we’ve had to get earphones for whoever’s not on the treadmill so that if they want to watch TV, the noises of treadmill doesn’t make them turn off the TV as it is too loud in here. Given my experience, NordicTrack is quite an investment to make but I have recommended them to friends.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I ordered an elliptical (FS7i) with white glove delivery from NordicTrack on February 4. The order was quick and easy, and the sales rep was pleasant and competent. So far, so good. My order shipped on Feb. 5. By March 6, I still had not received my product, so I live chatted with customer service who contacted the delivery people. They said the item had been lost during shipping, and I could reorder ad it would ship in 24 - 48 hours or I could get a refund. I asked NordicTrack customer service to reorder a new one. I was told I would receive a reorder confirmation with new tracking information in 24 hours.

After 3 days, I had not received a reorder confirmation, so I contacted them again and they said the item was reported to returns for reorder and they didn't know why it hadn't yet been processed. Customer Service gave me the number to returns. I called returns, was on hold for over 30 minutes and when a person finally answered, she said she had no record of a reorder request. She said she could get a new one shipped out to me with a discount to compensate me for my troubles. She was pleasant, but at that point, I saw the writing on the wall and did not trust they would get things right this time since the company does not communicate well between departments and their delivery people are unreliable. (Dare I say even thieves? Lots of complaints about items being lost during shipping.)

I told her I wanted a full refund. She then put me back on hold (17 minutes), but came back with a confirmation number and a full refund. This has been an extremely aggravating process, and one that I do not want to repeat. Purchasing form NordicTrack has been a complete waste of time and energy and so I'm back to square one with researching a new company and elliptical that will meet my needs. I'll be sure to add another complaint on this site if there is any issue with the refund being applied to my credit card. One good thing is that the people I interacted with were nice enough (which is why they get 2 stars instead of 1 star).

Original review: March 8, 2019

I bought a NordicTrack Grand Tour September last year. I purchased it online and the experience was easy. The bike has been good until its pedal broke a week ago. I reached out to NordicTrack yesterday but the item is not in stock. So, I'm still waiting for that. I also bought an iFit membership when I bought the bike and it's very easy to use. I am also pleased with the workout variety.

Original review: March 8, 2019

A year ago, I made a purchase from NordicTrack through Sears. I looked at the reviews online and for the most part, NordicTrack was usually the best. It was more bang for your buck. I almost went with Bowflex. But I never saw one in person and I just hate to buy something I haven't tried. I bought a NordicTrack treadmill and an elliptical. I also got the iFit that goes with it. You just touch the screen and there you go. I got it by month now to see if I really like it. But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go and get the whole year at once. NordicTrack is a good product and I'm glad that I bought it. It's better than most brands. I lost 50 pounds. I recommended NordicTrack and my friend bought one.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I researched ellipticals to try to find the right equipment before buying one. I placed an order on January 19, 2019 with NordicTrack. The 3 years no interest was an appealing offer, so I decided to go with NordicTrack. On January 26th, I received an e-mail stating that the item shipped. By February 7th, I still hadn't heard anything. I used the chat feature through NordicTrack and they advised me that Fidelitone received the equipment and that I could contact them to schedule delivery. There were numerous phone calls to them regarding this equipment. Each time they stated that they didn't have it. I contacted NordicTrack/ICON Fitness again. No one was overly nice, so customer service lacks considerably.

However, they sent the paperwork to Fidelitone showing them that they SIGNED for the equipment. This went on for several more days, as I inquired daily about the status. Since Fidelitone only delivers on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and only provides a 30 minute call ahead, I was going to have to take the entire day off from work. I was trying to schedule accordingly and provide notice to my employer. By Wednesday, February 13th, Fidelitone advised NordicTrack/ICON Fitness that they did not have the equipment. They signed for it, but didn't have it. Really? How do you lose a large piece of equipment? I was advised that NordicTrack/ICON Fitness had to cancel my current order and reship the item.

I asked how long this was going to take. Devonte advised, "Not long. This usually doesn't happen." He also stated that it would ship on February 14th or 15th, as they just received a shipment on the 8th. On February 23rd, I still had not received an e-mail regarding shipping. I inquired about the order through the online chat, since this is typically the fastest way to receive a response. Otherwise, you are on hold for up to 45 minutes when you call. Again, terrible customer service. I was advised to contact returns. I e-mailed NordicTrack/ICON Fitness on February 25th and was advised that the item shipped. The e-mail provided a few tracking numbers, but not a shipped date.

By February 27th, I still had not heard anything. I contacted NordicTrack/ICON Fitness again. They stated that the item was in Cincinnati, OH. It had to be shipped to Chicago, IL and then back to Blue Ash, OH. What sense does that make? Ship an item out of state and then back. It has been almost 7 weeks and I still do not have the item that I ordered. Do you know what I do have? The bill. I'm expected to pay for an item that I do not have. I was offered a measly 5% discount for all of this nonsense. $80... on a $2,400 order.

I could have gone to a store and purchased another brand by now. I have e-mailed NordicTrack the past two days and no response either day. I guess the way to handle a persistent customer is to ignore them. I will not recommend NordicTrack, ICON Fitness or Fidelitone to anyone. I would appreciate a response to this complaint. I was advised that supervisors do not take phone calls, so I could only send an e-mail. Very bitter customer.

Original review: March 7, 2019

When I acquired TotalProtect Home Warranty, I thought that it might be something good. Come to find out, it wasn’t that good. They had no good providers in my area. My boiler was leaking water badly. I submitted an email online straight to the claims and I loved it. It was a lot better than snail mail. They told me that they had seven days to find a provider. It was February and it was freezing up here. I said that seven days ain’t gonna cut it. It was an emergency. They said that they'd expedite it. Every time I called back, nobody would give me any answers except read from a paper and say that have seven days to get a provider out to me. I’m not stupid and I’m not gonna say that I won’t put in a claim. Everybody I spoke with was halfway nice, but them telling me they couldn’t get somebody out to me for seven days was uncalled for.

I asked if I could call my own provider in. TotalProtect waited for 24 hours, then authorized me to call my own provider in. I called my own provider and found out only $1000 of that boiler was covered minus the $100 deductible. I’ve been paying all those years for nothing. I could’ve been putting that money in the bank every month and it could’ve bought my $5,700 boiler. The main reason why I had the insurance was for the systems like the electrical or the plumbing. Come to find out that I got the lowest policy ever and I’ve been cheated money every month. It ain’t worth it.

Original review: March 7, 2019

If you cancel an order or need a refund from this company: Be prepared to waste a lot of time and effort. Better yet, do your research and purchase from an honest business. NordicTrack acknowledges that I cancelled my order before it was processed but nobody, out of the five or six people with whom I have spoken, has made any attempt to properly cancel the financing through TD Bank. Two weeks after the cancellation, I receive a letter about my new account for NordicTrack Financing. When I call that number the financing people tell me charges are pending, better call NordicTrack.

I call NordicTrack and cannot get any definitive proof of my cancellation. One guy sends me an e-mail saying my order was cancelled but there is no name or company logo on the email. I just keep getting the runaround. I am afraid this is going to be a huge nightmare. I am reporting them to the FTC, I don’t know what else to do. This is not a stand up company! Buyer beware.

NordicTrack expert review by Mark Barroso

Famous for introducing the indoor ski machine to the market, NordicTrack also manufactures all sorts of exercise equipment, including exercise bikes, rowers, ellipticals and treadmills.

• Exercise bikes: Recumbent and upright bikes available, along with studio cycles that let you take a spin class from the comfort of your home. Prices start around $800.

• Ellipticals: Front-drive and rear-drive ellipticals available with a space-saving design so you can easily store them at home. Prices start around $1,000.

• Treadmills: NordicTrack has a range of treadmills, including commercial treadmills and desk treadmills. Prices start around $1,200.

• Full range of console services: NordicTrack’s web-enabled touchscreen consoles allow users to browse the internet, watch TV or play video games while exercising, making the process more fun for most people.

• Adjustable cushioning on tracks: Treadmills and other equipment come with adjustable cushioning to protect users’ feet from impact injuries while using the machines.

Profile picture of Mark Barroso
Mark Barroso Health and Fitness Contributing Editor

Mark Barroso is an editor, writer and researcher who has been featured in various print and online publications including Fitness Magazine, Muscle & Fitness, Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, FLEX, Spartan Race and Tough Mudder. A fitness enthusiast who practices what he preaches, Barroso enjoys researching and testing the latest fitness trends including classes and products.

NordicTrack Company Information