It's that easy Request Information
2.16/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For over 25 years, NordicTrack, a leading brand of ICON Health & Fitness, has been known for it's smooth, low-impact exercise machines. NordicTrack sells a wide variety of home fitness equipment including treadmills, trainers, elliptical machines, exercise bikes, interactive strength training, and rowers. Their iFit coaching membership offers world-class training with elite coaches to provide the ultimate fitness experience from the comfort of your home. Don't wait to start your fitness journey - buy a NordicTrack machine today with added benefits of free shipping, financing, and a 30 day money back guarantee!

NordicTrack Gallery (3)
View More View More

1084 NordicTrack Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 19, 2019

I recently purchased a TreadClimber from NordicTrack as well as an iFit membership. The purchasing process was easy and since I got them, the membership has been very efficient. However, when I bought the product to set up the TreadClimber, the console was not working. Many reviews said that I have to adjust the version of the machine to make it work. However, there’s nowhere where the procedure is written of how to get to the link on the internet to have the update. It doesn’t do it automatically. Even the place where I bought the NordicTrack product, they didn’t even know how to repair the thing. I had to post and make a ticket.

Still, I had the answer within an hour or two. The client services were amazing. I was impressed ‘cause I have read comments with people that were angry about it, but I didn’t have any problem at all. Overall, NordicTrack was the only company that had exactly what I needed. Once I got into their program, it has been easy to use and very versatile.

Get expert buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2019

My husband ordered a NordicTrack treadmill. It is easy to use and it works great, and we really like it. NordicTrack has also been wonderful. We had a cracked arm and they changed it for us immediately.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I purchased a NordicTrack treadmill Commercial Series 1750 back in 2014. I also purchased the extended warranty. Recently, the treadmill frame cracked while an authorized technician from NordicTrack was working on replacing a broken bolt. The company agreed to give me a "replacement" treadmill, but only an inferior/lesser model and not the same model that I currently have. To get the same model that I have (the Commercial Series) they expect me to pay hundreds of $$$ out of pocket. Unaccepted given that this was their mistake and that the treadmill is still under warranty.

I have called them many times (on hold for >30 min. without ever an answer), emailed them many times (never received a response), went on Twitter (only to be told to call them), etc. Do not ever do business with this company. They clearly do not stand behind their products (even when they are under warranty) and their customer service is singlehandedly the worst I've ever encountered. Buyer beware! I was duped. Don't also be duped by NordicTrack. Warranties mean nothing to them.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND NORDICTRACK!!!! Our treadmill is still under warranty, but I bet it'll run out before I could ever get a technician to fix it. CS line for help is normally more than an hour wait! I called for over a month and they still cannot get a technician to come out. You don't want to waste your money, time, and energy on this company!

Original review: March 14, 2019

I ordered my machine in December 2018. Arrived 1/17/19. Paid for white glove service. They came with no tools. They borrowed a pair of pliers and a phillips screwdriver. Put it together and the first time I used the machine, pieces fell off and the machine rocked to a point it was unsafe. Seven phone calls later and five hours on hold, I was sent 16 screws to try and fix myself, and finally had a tech come out. No washers used, screws not secure. Tech ordered washers. Took another 3 weeks.

Finally the machine was done on 3/1/19. NordicTrack refused to refund the white glove service because "they had to pay for a tech to come to my house and fix the machine." No consideration to me for a service I paid for that was not put together correctly and a product I could not use for three months and not to mention three different 1/2 days of vacation used for their mistakes. AND no manual to show how to operate the machine. This is not a true 3 in 1 machine. If you are looking for the treadmill portion of this workout... there is none. It’s elliptical and step only. I still have not been able to connect to the iFit. And when I registered the machine for my 5 year premium warranty, it only shows up as the manufacturer's warranty provided with the machine for 1 year. I called (another 2 hours on the phone) and was “assured” their records show I have the premium warranty. Like I believe anything they say.

Nine emails later I still have no resolutions and actually had one rep tell me they could not find me in their system. SAVE YOUR MONEY. Service is ridiculous. Should have read the over 700+ reviews on ConsumerAffairs. Only gave this a one-star rating because in order to post you have to pick a star. Otherwise it would have been ZERO.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: March 14, 2019

Purchasing my NordicTrack and iFit membership access was easy. I use my NordicTrack every day and I absolutely love it. It does everything that I want to do. I love the iFit part as well as the incline. I also like that it has a built-in fan. Since getting it, it has been part of my everyday routine. Additionally, the customer service of NordicTrack has been top notch. I've had a couple of issues and I've had to replace the track that I walk on. When I called customer service, they immediately had a technician in my area get in touch with me. Any problems that I've had, they've tackled to my full satisfaction. My NordicTrack is the best and I’m very happy with my purchase. I’m happy with the customer service that stands behind the product.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I ordered the freestyle runner. After 10 days, still haven't received the product. I called to check the status and was told it would be 2-3 more weeks before delivery. Called customer service (on hold for 45 minutes) and was told that a return shipping fee and a restocking fee would be charged since the product had shipped. She gave us the shipping information and we could see that the product had Not been shipped. But she still would not give us a full refund for a product we NEVER received. The customer service agent then hung up on me. I will never recommend NordicTrack! Very poor customer service and fraudulent charges.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I received notification in the mail for renewal of my protection plan for one year for the NordicTrack elliptical (invitation **) for 195.27 dollars. I respectfully decline your offer. The reason, as I am sure you are wondering? Last year I requested for a service personnel to come out and inspect the unit in question, as I told them the problem I was having and would scheduled a time to service it.

In about three weeks I received a small packet which contain grease in it. (We never did have a repairman to the premise). At a later date my wife received a call, wanting to know if the work had been completed and was to our satisfaction and the vendor had sign the job off as "completed". My wife inform the caller that no had show up for the service call. The caller inform us that WE would have to call and reschedule appointment. (like that going to happen). Long story short, I repair the unit myself. You could by showing "good faith" refund a portion of the money paid in 2018 for a warrant that was promise.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Bike itself functioned properly. My review is customer service related. I received bill to find the cost had more than doubled. Tried to call twice to research and find out what I had two charges totalling over $2100.00. On hold for 33 minutes and I hung up. Called the next day, and waited 92 minutes and ended up in warranty parts replacement. Got transferred, and waited another 15 minutes and hung up. Called my credit card company to dispute the charges. Almost 3 weeks later, customer service replies, and upon questioning, was informed I paid for the bike and 2 years of iFit services.

After informing them this was fraud, and that I never authorized any such charge. When I pressed them, they insisted, that since I disputed the credit card charge, I would have to return the bike. Wow, what a terrible company. I agreed, after they refunded the other half of the balance, they could come pick it up. Good riddance to a pathetic, and fraudulent company. I will never do business with NordicTrack again.

Original review: March 10, 2019

The first incline treadmill had a motor malfunction and NordicTrack sent service guy out two times and he was unable to fix or even follow up for that matter... Flaky and unreliable. NordicTrack honored it and sent new treadmill which was nice. I then purchased the warranty just in case. Our incline treadmill has not maintained an accurate level. It is off by 5%. The service guy came out same guy, and told me I needed to schedule another appointment even though he could have done that himself. He said he was not allowed to do that.

I called as instructed and they told me they wanted me to do all this troubleshooting which I already did before they sent the service guy. I travel a lot and this is extremely inconvenient. The service company never called me back as promised so here we sit with a worthless warranty and no follow up. I have been a faithful customer of NordicTrack and not happy with the warranty endorsed by NordicTrack so beware! I will not likely purchase from them again rather spend less and toss when broken.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Out of all the suppliers, NordicTrack looked like the best treadmill and the one that would suit my purpose. I was really unhappy with the shipping though. I realized that we did not pick the option to have them bring it into our house and set it up in the room and the guys that pulled up were rude. They dumped the treadmill on the driveway while my husband was trying to talk to them and they just drove away. Also, every once in a while, the treadmill gets stuck and we have to unplug the machine and reset it. My husband went out the other morning to use it and it had turned itself on and had been running all night. But other than that, I love this treadmill. I could pick different workouts and I'm currently in the middle of doing the mountain climbing workout. It's pretty easy to navigate too. We're very happy with the NordicTrack treadmill and I'm actually gonna be looking to get the rowing machine.

Original review: March 9, 2019

Almost nobody will deliver NordicTrack. This is because it's all in one big box on a long wooden pallet that's the size of two pallets. The only company who would deliver it would only guarantee to drop it at the curb at the end of the driveway. The truck driver was a nice young man who agreed to roll it into the garage since it requires a pallet jack to move it and I don't have one. It weighs a freaking ton. I bought a heavy duty mover's dolly that was made to move refrigerators and has a 600 lb. capacity. I only needed it to carry 350 lbs. We nearly killed ourselves and the neighbors heard many swear words.

Once you take it out of the box there isn't a 90 degree angle anywhere on it. It's all rounded with metal swing arms that will amputate your head. A normal person would hire a moving company to get it into their workout room. We checked with a couple and they charged a minimum rate of $400. I thought I could save a few dollars and do it myself. Big mistake. Be aware. I haven't even tried to put it together yet. I'm still healing up from moving it from the garage into the sliding doors of my walk-out basement. I really hope I don't need to send it back.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I ordered an elliptical (FS7i) with white glove delivery from NordicTrack on February 4. The order was quick and easy, and the sales rep was pleasant and competent. So far, so good. My order shipped on Feb. 5. By March 6, I still had not received my product, so I live chatted with customer service who contacted the delivery people. They said the item had been lost during shipping, and I could reorder ad it would ship in 24 - 48 hours or I could get a refund. I asked NordicTrack customer service to reorder a new one. I was told I would receive a reorder confirmation with new tracking information in 24 hours.

After 3 days, I had not received a reorder confirmation, so I contacted them again and they said the item was reported to returns for reorder and they didn't know why it hadn't yet been processed. Customer Service gave me the number to returns. I called returns, was on hold for over 30 minutes and when a person finally answered, she said she had no record of a reorder request. She said she could get a new one shipped out to me with a discount to compensate me for my troubles. She was pleasant, but at that point, I saw the writing on the wall and did not trust they would get things right this time since the company does not communicate well between departments and their delivery people are unreliable. (Dare I say even thieves? Lots of complaints about items being lost during shipping.)

I told her I wanted a full refund. She then put me back on hold (17 minutes), but came back with a confirmation number and a full refund. This has been an extremely aggravating process, and one that I do not want to repeat. Purchasing form NordicTrack has been a complete waste of time and energy and so I'm back to square one with researching a new company and elliptical that will meet my needs. I'll be sure to add another complaint on this site if there is any issue with the refund being applied to my credit card. One good thing is that the people I interacted with were nice enough (which is why they get 2 stars instead of 1 star).

Original review: March 8, 2019

I bought a NordicTrack Grand Tour September last year. I purchased it online and the experience was easy. The bike has been good until its pedal broke a week ago. I reached out to NordicTrack yesterday but the item is not in stock. So, I'm still waiting for that. I also bought an iFit membership when I bought the bike and it's very easy to use. I am also pleased with the workout variety.

Original review: March 8, 2019

A year ago, I made a purchase from NordicTrack through Sears. I looked at the reviews online and for the most part, NordicTrack was usually the best. It was more bang for your buck. I almost went with Bowflex. But I never saw one in person and I just hate to buy something I haven't tried. I bought a NordicTrack treadmill and an elliptical. I also got the iFit that goes with it. You just touch the screen and there you go. I got it by month now to see if I really like it. But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go and get the whole year at once. NordicTrack is a good product and I'm glad that I bought it. It's better than most brands. I lost 50 pounds. I recommended NordicTrack and my friend bought one.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I researched ellipticals to try to find the right equipment before buying one. I placed an order on January 19, 2019 with NordicTrack. The 3 years no interest was an appealing offer, so I decided to go with NordicTrack. On January 26th, I received an e-mail stating that the item shipped. By February 7th, I still hadn't heard anything. I used the chat feature through NordicTrack and they advised me that Fidelitone received the equipment and that I could contact them to schedule delivery. There were numerous phone calls to them regarding this equipment. Each time they stated that they didn't have it. I contacted NordicTrack/ICON Fitness again. No one was overly nice, so customer service lacks considerably.

However, they sent the paperwork to Fidelitone showing them that they SIGNED for the equipment. This went on for several more days, as I inquired daily about the status. Since Fidelitone only delivers on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and only provides a 30 minute call ahead, I was going to have to take the entire day off from work. I was trying to schedule accordingly and provide notice to my employer. By Wednesday, February 13th, Fidelitone advised NordicTrack/ICON Fitness that they did not have the equipment. They signed for it, but didn't have it. Really? How do you lose a large piece of equipment? I was advised that NordicTrack/ICON Fitness had to cancel my current order and reship the item.

I asked how long this was going to take. Devonte advised, "Not long. This usually doesn't happen." He also stated that it would ship on February 14th or 15th, as they just received a shipment on the 8th. On February 23rd, I still had not received an e-mail regarding shipping. I inquired about the order through the online chat, since this is typically the fastest way to receive a response. Otherwise, you are on hold for up to 45 minutes when you call. Again, terrible customer service. I was advised to contact returns. I e-mailed NordicTrack/ICON Fitness on February 25th and was advised that the item shipped. The e-mail provided a few tracking numbers, but not a shipped date.

By February 27th, I still had not heard anything. I contacted NordicTrack/ICON Fitness again. They stated that the item was in Cincinnati, OH. It had to be shipped to Chicago, IL and then back to Blue Ash, OH. What sense does that make? Ship an item out of state and then back. It has been almost 7 weeks and I still do not have the item that I ordered. Do you know what I do have? The bill. I'm expected to pay for an item that I do not have. I was offered a measly 5% discount for all of this nonsense. $80... on a $2,400 order.

I could have gone to a store and purchased another brand by now. I have e-mailed NordicTrack the past two days and no response either day. I guess the way to handle a persistent customer is to ignore them. I will not recommend NordicTrack, ICON Fitness or Fidelitone to anyone. I would appreciate a response to this complaint. I was advised that supervisors do not take phone calls, so I could only send an e-mail. Very bitter customer.

Original review: March 7, 2019

When I acquired TotalProtect Home Warranty, I thought that it might be something good. Come to find out, it wasn’t that good. They had no good providers in my area. My boiler was leaking water badly. I submitted an email online straight to the claims and I loved it. It was a lot better than snail mail. They told me that they had seven days to find a provider. It was February and it was freezing up here. I said that seven days ain’t gonna cut it. It was an emergency. They said that they'd expedite it. Every time I called back, nobody would give me any answers except read from a paper and say that have seven days to get a provider out to me. I’m not stupid and I’m not gonna say that I won’t put in a claim. Everybody I spoke with was halfway nice, but them telling me they couldn’t get somebody out to me for seven days was uncalled for.

I asked if I could call my own provider in. TotalProtect waited for 24 hours, then authorized me to call my own provider in. I called my own provider and found out only $1000 of that boiler was covered minus the $100 deductible. I’ve been paying all those years for nothing. I could’ve been putting that money in the bank every month and it could’ve bought my $5,700 boiler. The main reason why I had the insurance was for the systems like the electrical or the plumbing. Come to find out that I got the lowest policy ever and I’ve been cheated money every month. It ain’t worth it.

Original review: March 7, 2019

If you cancel an order or need a refund from this company: Be prepared to waste a lot of time and effort. Better yet, do your research and purchase from an honest business. NordicTrack acknowledges that I cancelled my order before it was processed but nobody, out of the five or six people with whom I have spoken, has made any attempt to properly cancel the financing through TD Bank. Two weeks after the cancellation, I receive a letter about my new account for NordicTrack Financing. When I call that number the financing people tell me charges are pending, better call NordicTrack.

I call NordicTrack and cannot get any definitive proof of my cancellation. One guy sends me an e-mail saying my order was cancelled but there is no name or company logo on the email. I just keep getting the runaround. I am afraid this is going to be a huge nightmare. I am reporting them to the FTC, I don’t know what else to do. This is not a stand up company! Buyer beware.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I was looking for more durable treadmills and I decided to purchase a NordicTrack based on its positive reviews. The machine I bought has a large display, which I enjoy. However, the screen looks a bit on the lower side in terms of quality, but it’s adequate. The definition of the display could be a bit better, something like my laptop screen but somewhat better as far as colors and the resolution. The other thing is the NordicTrack runs an Android operating system, but there’s no Hulu, no Netflix, no browser that works that I could just watch videos. Basically, it's just a tablet that’s running an Android operating system. The only thing that I’m able to do with it is run the iFit program. Nonetheless, I had a really great buying and delivery experience. NordicTrack treadmill definitely helped me become more fit and it's convenient having it in my house. There are things that I hope they could improve on but I'm fairly satisfied. It’s superb and I’m happy.

Original review: March 6, 2019

NordicTrack Treadmill arrives damaged. The moronic delivery guys were foolish enough to try to convince us accept a damage goods. The delivery guys advise us that we can accept the treadmill and start use it and then call customer service to return it. But I said: That doesn’t make sense, hell no and we don’t want to do that. So we rejected the treadmill. Afterward, no Called from NordicTrack to followup. My Wife called and she was on hold for 45 minutes. We should have followed our instincts and online reviews.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Great machine, however, if you have any issues or want to return something, be prepared to wait a LONG, LONG time on hold. Their customer service is inexplicably awful and unprofessional. Would never buy from NordicTrack again due to the lack of customer service.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I bought a NordicTrack treadmill last summer. The buying process easy, but wasn't as good as Bowflex's. Bowflex's was more streamlined, I had to jump through fewer hoops and there was more communication with me as to where the product was at any given time and when it was gonna be shipped. It was a lot less of a hassle. Also, I'm currently having a service issue and with the amount of time that I have to wait on hold when calling NordicTrack, I have to carve out at least an hour to deal with it.

But the treadmill works and it's good. I use it every day and so far, I have 600 miles on it. The console, however, doesn't have a search capability. If you do a workout two weeks ago and you wanted to recall it, you gotta go back to the calendar. I run on the thing a couple of times a day, so that's problematic. Also, if you flag something as a favorite, there's really no way to bring it up on the console. But then that is kind of like a feature. They gotta dummy the interface down to the lowest common denominator. But because of that, a lot of the features that I'm used to having on the Garmin platform with the Swift platform or the Strava isn't on it.

There are other things though, like a leaderboard (in which I have become number one), but it's a programmed workout. So how does it tell that you're ahead of anybody else when it finishes at the same time and basically put you through the same thing? But the production of the videos are really good and the workouts are really good as well, but how they were indexed, accessed and referenced just seems really haphazard, considering the amount of money they must've obviously put in the production of the workout video. As a result, I don't use them as much.

Original review: March 6, 2019

NordicTrack had online reviews that looked good and I really liked their iFit membership. I got their C990 treadmill and the purchasing process was easy. My husband set up the treadmill himself, which he did fine with, versus paying for someone to assemble it. The toughest part was getting it into the basement because it is heavy. Otherwise, I got what I paid for. The treadmill is of good quality and I haven't had any issues with it. There is nothing broken on it and everything runs smoothly. Also, I got my iFit membership separately on a special offer. I really enjoy it. I use it almost daily and it's easy to use. There are a few more things I'd like to see in the future, though. For one, it would be nice to have an option to search for workouts based off of the distance I wanna run.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I bought a 1750 NordicTrack treadmill online and navigating their website was totally easy. It also came with the iFit. I use the treadmill every day and it's great. I run and I like the high incline. I live where it rains a lot, so it keeps me active even when it’s raining. The only thing was I was gonna purchase something else from NordicTrack. I have a good credit, so I tried to find another product and add it to whatever account it was. I already paid it off and it’s not like there was a huge balance. But I tried to buy something else and add it to the existing credit line, and then it wouldn’t let me do that so I didn’t purchase it.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I have a friend who had a NordicTrack that I used for a while and I loved it. Purchasing it online was easy, however, the delivery was horrible. The delivery company was supposed to be here between 1:00 and 5:00, but they didn’t get here until around 9:00. Nobody ever called and nobody ever said anything until I started, “Wait a second, where are you? What’s the deal? Where’s my NordicTrack?” Finally, somebody texted me, then the driver called. He parked out in my front yard for about 20 minutes before he knocked at the door.

I went out and he said he was waiting for somebody to help him. So, I emailed the delivery company and said that communication was an issue. It wasn’t like there was a horrible snow storm. The excuse was he just got behind. I said, “Well, still, everybody has a cellphone these days.” He could call and say something so that I would not be sitting here waiting. The company said that they would send me a gift card for all the troubles, but I’ve never got anything from them. Nonetheless, I use the treadmill every day. It is very self-directed and has easy-to-follow instructions all the time. We love the ability to go downhill. The iFit is also easy to use and Mr. John Peel is a friend every morning. I’ve already told many of my friends to get a NordicTrack.

Original review: March 4, 2019

First, I purchased the NordicTrack treadmill due to the features and reputation of the brand. The purchase occurred in December 2018, and by the end of the month, I had not received the treadmill. After repeated calls, I was finally transferred to NSD, and I was promptly hung up on. They claim they called multiple times; however, I never received a call or even a miss. More calls to NordicTrack and promises of delivery resulted in after the first of the year I requested a refund. Due to 12 months 0% financing, I was told it would take up to one billing cycle to clear the charge.

In January I received the minimum payment bill for which I paid. The February statement revealed a credit had been applied. However, I received a bill in March with the amount of minimum payment along with a late fee. According to the NordicTrack finance company, the money had not been released; therefore, I would need to file a dispute. This process could take up to 30 days — the worst experience as a consumer. Communication is abysmal. After all of this, I still received an email to write a review for NordicTrack!

Original review: March 4, 2019

I called NordicTrack customer service to order a machine and the person I dealt with was phenomenal. In terms of the sales department, they've been excellent. But sometimes, the sales in the US are better than the ones in Canada. On Black Friday, they were able to honor the sale price that a different company had but with the actual website itself, the product was on sale in the US but not in Canada. Then, in terms of delivery, it was quick.

I'm very happy with my NordicTrack machine. It's helping me stay in shape when the weather is not ideal here in Canada. It's as good a quality as I've seen at the gym. Although I don't love the daily workouts that iFit gives me, which is just a map's view, I like that it seems to add more things around where my fitness level is at in terms of actual trainer-led programs. That part is really great and I'm enjoying the machine very much.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I have my second elliptical from NordicTrack. I had the first one for about 10 years and then I got the second one when the first one finally broke down. The purchasing experience with NordicTrack was great. I bought it online and it was delivered when it said it was gonna be delivered so it worked out fine. I was able to put it together myself. We use it several times a day and it has been good so far. I am just hoping it lasts because they are expensive. The purchase came with the iFit membership and we use the membership quite a bit now. I still have around six months left on it before I decide whether to continue or not.

I like the options that are on this machine compared to the other ones. I like the the reviews for the retain programs. The only issue that I have is the software which is not great. It logs out often and it is not state-of-the-art software stuff. At one point, after I had it for about a month, the software wasn’t working at all and I needed to download a new program to make it work again. I chatted with the NordicTrack reps and it took a while to figure it out, but we got it figured out nevertheless.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I had a NordicTrack treadmill that broke down from a lot of usage a little bit after six years. I was very happy and content with the product that it was clear to me that I was gonna stay with NordicTrack. I bought a new treadmill from them and the purchasing experience was very easy. I did everything online and I followed up with a phone call. I understand that it might be a little bit more expensive than some other treadmills but the quality is certainly there.

Since I've had a NordicTrack previously, I'm familiar with the treadmill and I know exactly what to expect. I'm very satisfied with my choice. I use the treadmill every single day and my family uses it as well. I've been having a terrific time with the treadmill so far. I also have an iFit membership, something that I couldn't imagine going without, and I extended it. I’ve been using it for quite a number of years now in combination with the treadmill. I have recommended NordicTrack to my family and the people I work with.

Original review: March 3, 2019

I had done research and the commercial treadmill I bought at NordicTrack was the one I wanted. And when it was time to purchase it, it was extremely easy to purchase. The price was also the main driver for me purchasing it. Overall, the package was better. It’s extremely easy to use machine and I have been beyond pleased with the purchase of my iFit membership. I use it on a daily basis and I was surprised at the workout variety. I would absolutely recommend purchasing from NordicTrack. I have already done that to friends and family. For future purchases, I would solely look at NordicTrack.

NordicTrack expert review by Mark Barroso

Famous for introducing the indoor ski machine to the market, NordicTrack also manufactures all sorts of exercise equipment, including exercise bikes, rowers, ellipticals and treadmills.

• Exercise bikes: Recumbent and upright bikes available, along with studio cycles that let you take a spin class from the comfort of your home. Prices start around $800.

• Ellipticals: Front-drive and rear-drive ellipticals available with a space-saving design so you can easily store them at home. Prices start around $1,000.

• Treadmills: NordicTrack has a range of treadmills, including commercial treadmills and desk treadmills. Prices start around $1,200.

• Full range of console services: NordicTrack’s web-enabled touchscreen consoles allow users to browse the internet, watch TV or play video games while exercising, making the process more fun for most people.

• Adjustable cushioning on tracks: Treadmills and other equipment come with adjustable cushioning to protect users’ feet from impact injuries while using the machines.

Profile picture of Mark Barroso
Mark Barroso Health and Fitness Contributing Editor

Mark Barroso is an editor, writer and researcher who has been featured in various print and online publications including Fitness Magazine, Muscle & Fitness, Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, FLEX, Spartan Race and Tough Mudder. A fitness enthusiast who practices what he preaches, Barroso enjoys researching and testing the latest fitness trends including classes and products.

NordicTrack Company Information