It's that easy Request Information
2.89/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For over 25 years, NordicTrack, a leading brand of ICON Health & Fitness, has been known for it's smooth, low-impact exercise machines. NordicTrack sells a wide variety of home fitness equipment including treadmills, trainers, elliptical machines, exercise bikes, interactive strength training, and rowers. Their iFit coaching membership offers world-class training with elite coaches to provide the ultimate fitness experience from the comfort of your home. Don't wait to start your fitness journey - buy a NordicTrack machine today with added benefits of free shipping, financing, and a 30 day money back guarantee!

NordicTrack Gallery (3)
View More View More

1213 NordicTrack Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 19, 2019

I got the climber from NordicTrack and also a one-year free membership from iFit. There’s a lot of workouts, and you can use it if you can use any kind of computer. It was pretty easy to purchase online. You select the product, add it to your cart and go to checkout. I like that NordicTrack had the incline. I also like that they had something that was a little bit more different than regular treadmills. It gives you more of a challenge, like up the hill. Once in a while, I had to connect it back to the computer on the Wi-Fi part of it. But other than that, it is a real strong machine. I get good workouts and it is pretty equal for the money that I paid for it.

Get expert buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2019

With NordicTrack's good feedback and price, I decided to get my bike and treadmill from them. The purchasing process was very easy and I was given an iFit membership, which has been very easy to use. The workout variety for the bike has been okay and for the treadmill, it has been very good.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I have a NordicTrack product that I like, and I wanted something with an incline, so I went for their c220. It was between that and the Peloton, but NordicTrack had great reviews and was less expensive. I purchased it online and it was easy to do. It came with a free iFit membership, which is easy to use, and I'm pleased with the variety of workouts. It would be nicer, though, for the iFit to have the level before you have to click on it. You have to click on it, wait for it to load, then scroll down and see what the level is. It should have a better description of what the actual workout is for that day and what the level is. Other than that, I like NordicTrack products and I would purchase more.

Original review: April 18, 2019

We have had friends who have NordicTrack for years so we opted to go with it as well. We liked its quality and price. We got a treadmill and we really liked it so we recently bought a NordicTrack bike too. We made our purchases directly through the website. The existing iFit that we have through our treadmill was also applied to the bike. The seat on the bike is incredibly uncomfortable. It is hard so maybe they could make a more padded version, especially male versus female using it. I understand we can buy the padded type of bike shorts but it is not something we are outside on and I don't get on and off of it.

Despite that, we love the program and the workout variety available is awesome. At first, I was very novice so I like that there are different levels and we change it up all the time. I also like that I can hop off and do weights so it makes it a little less monotonous. I am pretty much on the bike every other day and my husband uses it every day and sometimes twice a day.

Original review: April 18, 2019

NordicTrack is the only one that goes up to that steep of an incline. I purchased the Incline Trainer and it's good. We can access a video library, which is nice, and all it requires is a subscription. However, I had to recalibrate it a couple of times. The incline would not work and it would be completely off. I reached out to customer service and then ended up having them be closed because it was after hours and a weekend. I did some debugging myself and figured out how to fix it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: April 17, 2019

I had purchased something from NordicTrack in the past, so I decided to go with them again. I purchased an iFit membership together with my recent purchase. The program is good and I enjoy it. The software on the device is a little slow and choppy, but for the most part, I'm satisfied with it. I like the long distance run and there's not so much of that on there. There’s more of shorter distance runs. But other than that, I'm pleased with it. Also, NordicTrack's customer service is a little slow and the wait times are super long, but the sales department answers right away.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I had a manual NordicTrack long time ago so that was the brand in my head. I've looked at a couple of other brands, but they were for different types of machines and didn’t really seem appropriate for me and my level of fitness. With NordicTrack, it was also difficult to decide which one was appropriate for me, but once I figured out what I wanted, purchasing it was easy. However, the delivery took a lot longer than I thought it should. It took two and a half weeks and they didn’t keep me aware as much with it. I kept hitting the link to say what point it was in the process, and it kept saying it was in process. It was slow and there wasn’t enough information. But once my order got to the local delivery people, they contacted me almost immediately to get it.

I've been very happy with my purchase from NordicTrack, and with what I can do with the incline and the speed variability. I also have a free iFit membership. There are a lot of good varieties but as a beginner, there are a lot of it I just couldn't do. So I've tried to make my own routines on it and that was good. I have done routines with the trainer and they were very good. So, I'm happy overall with my experience using it. But it's expensive and a lot of my friends don’t have that kind of money. So, I wouldn’t just say, “Get it." But I would if I knew that they had disposable income like that.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have used NordicTrack's fitness equipment for years. And so, when I was ready to upgrade to a newer treadmill, I just went back to them because I’ve been happy with my other products from them. The last one I bought from them was a NordicTrack X11i treadmill, which is awesome. I have the previous version from years ago and loved it. And so, this one has a few more bells and whistles that it’s wonderful.

I have the iFit account too. This one came with, as part of the package, three years of the iFit. The workouts are really good. I also like the ability to be able to draw my own routes on Google Maps. I love the iFit videos. We don’t have a broadband connection because I live in a rural area, so I have to use my mobile hotspot. So, the videos on the treadmill eat up all my high-speed. But it’s worth it. The iFit is easy to use. I work with computers, so it’s easy to me.

Original review: April 16, 2019

We wanted quality. We wanted sturdiness and reliability without having to pay some exorbitant fees and after going through the reviews, we felt that NordicTrack was a high-quality product at a reasonable price. The purchasing experience was fine but we had some issues with the shipping and some questions on the installation part. We had booked a time to have it delivered to us but the time that it took to do that was very long. It was longer than we anticipated. It was also difficult to have good control over exactly when it would arrive. We paid an extra $250 for the white glove service to have the unit installed for us. My problem was that I had scheduled them at a certain time but I couldn't be there at the time. And I struggled to communicate with them how to go about changing that.

In the end, we managed. But the white glove service wasn't really a white glove service. It was just a couple of burly security guys rushing through and throwing it up there, even to the level where the unit wasn't correctly aligned to the floor. My wife asked them to adjust it and place it correctly but they said they couldn’t move it and that was just the way it had to be. When I got home, I spent three minutes on it myself and adjusted it. It wasn't what I would have expected from a white glove service. It was more of a checklist by more moving type of workers rather than white glove service.

Although there were hiccups in various parts of the delivery and the installation, overall, I like the products and the value for money. The interesting part is that once we started looking more into feedback from others, it seemed to be a common thing that people like the products but many ran into issues while they were having it delivered, from resellers or direct, and in the installation. On another note, I also purchased the iFit membership and although I like some parts of it, I find it somewhat simple. I've been using iFit to track what I'm doing but it feels limited. I've also used the training materials and the videos that come with the membership on the treadmill and they are also what I would call adequate. They feel a little simple rather than taking full advantage of what an environment like that could allow you to do.

It is also really difficult to make a program for yourself. The variety of the different workouts is there but it is difficult to find exercises that match what you wanna do. What I would like to be able to do is to go through the series through the web interface and search by type of exercise then add them to my favorites so that when I am on the treadmill, I can check on them and start working. It is not ideal to be trying to hammer through that on the treadmill itself when you are using it. Nonetheless, I am satisfied with NordicTrack. The functionality and performance of the specific unit we have are good. It has everything that we would be looking for in a treadmill.

Original review: April 16, 2019

After looking into the price versus the features compared to other products, I purchased the NordicTrack online and it was delivered to our front porch. We live in a military base so it was nice not having to pick it up. Also, their website was user-friendly and purchasing the product was easy. However, it would be nice to have a little bit more side-by-side comparison so the customer would be able to see the distinction between two models. Also, I like the variety of the workouts better through the website versus the one that’s embedded in the machine itself. But other than that, the style and functionality of the machine have been great, plus, it was easier to assemble than I anticipated it would be. It's also easy to use and it has been nice to be able to just log in and use the iFit. I'd recommend NordicTrack.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I love the iFit membership. All the different options are wonderful. I know sometimes it’s a little hard with the internet connection, but that’s totally on my end with connecting. The purchasing experience was easy. I did everything online, and then I did get reached out about extended warranty stuff, and I did add some stuff. Everything was easygoing.

The website is good. In terms of trying to decide which treadmill to go with, I did do outside research on reviews. I had the product delivered and they did the installation. The guys were perfect. They were in and out within 30 minutes. NordicTrack got the same with another brand I compared with but NordicTrack has a lower price. I use it typically five to six days out of the week. It’s down on the basement. It’s a lot bigger than I thought it was gonna be, but there are no issues there. I like the fact that I can use it at any time. If I wanna work out in the morning or in the afternoon, there's no pressure. I can use it whenever. I enjoy it. Even my husband who’s not on treadmills uses it.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I use the Coach Plus that I got from NordicTrack every day. I also got an iFit membership. Everything was fine except for what happened to my credit. I was surprised that I purchased a $2,000 gadget as credit and it was reported to the agency that I had 100% usage which ruined my credit. I also tried to add my wife on to the financing and the financing company, Fortiva, wouldn’t allow it.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I ordered a treadmill from NordicTrack, never once was I told that it would not be delivered if the delivery company didn't think it would fit... When they arrived, they said it wouldn't fit, yet did not even try to remove the treadmill from the box. Upon returning it I was told that I would have to pay a $400.00 fee and that it was in their "return policy". Information like that should be EMPHASIZED at the purchase time because this was no fault of mine. I would NEVER recommend NordicTrack to anyone at anytime.

Original review: April 15, 2019

We purchased an incline treadmill from NordicTrack and we also ended up with three years of iFit. We purchased it directly online and there was no difficulty. However, when I ordered it, I didn’t know how long it was gonna take to arrive and I had trouble finding some shipping times, so I ended up making a phone call and they let me know when it was gonna arrive. They dropped it off and put it in my garage. I had difficulty getting it into the basement, but I should have probably paid for the installation. It took two of us to install it and it beat us up. I would definitely recommend having professional help because it was very heavy.

The program is good so far, although I worry about content running out the longer we have it, so I will be interested to see if they add more content and change things. As of now, there are plenty of content on there that we are not even gonna get close to getting through, but I wondered if there will still be enough a year down the road. However, we haven't had it long enough to notice if they’ve updated any content in that amount of time.

Nonetheless, my wife and I love the product. If one of us isn’t using it every day, a lot of times, it is both of us using it. She used to go to the gym all the time, but after we got the NordicTrack, she never went to the gym anymore because she was working out at the house every day. I never could make it to the gym because of my schedule, but now that we have a unit in the house, it is much easier to use it and we are seeing good results. The product is well-made and we definitely like the iFit program that is on it, being interactive with the different displays and such. We've definitely recommended it to people. It is expensive, so for a lot of people, it is a tough investment, but we got the 0% financing, so that definitely helps offset the cost.

Original review: April 15, 2019

My purchasing experience with NordicTrack was easy. I've always thought NordicTrack was nice, and its brand reputation made me choose them. Also, its technology seemed to be at a higher end. I looked at the information including all the specs, and felt their 2900 treadmill was the best for me and I chose the right one. I'm still using the awesome one year free iFit membership. I follow the training thing they have on there and the workout variety is good. But sometimes, the label is hard if I wanna do a certain workout. If I wanna run today, it's hard to generally search for run. It could be better. Other than that, I use the NordicTrack treadmill almost everyday. My experience with it has been great and its cost in relation to its quality is accurate.

Original review: April 15, 2019

My brother had just purchased two NordicTrack treadmills right before me, so I went with the same one that he had bought and some accessories. I called in and made a purchase through an agent and it was fantastic. When I had the installation service, it all went well and they put it together, but it probably could have been a little bit better. They were a little unprofessional and didn’t level it out. It’s just clear that they don’t hold the same values with NordicTrack. Nevertheless, the treadmill's awesome. I love it and I've put in over 200 miles since I bought it.

The only concern that I have is that I need to call in for warranty service. Probably three times a week, I get a disconnect error. So I have to power cycle the entire unit. And oftentimes, I have to do that multiple times in order for it to reconnect. I also bought several years of iFit. I used it at first but the videos were not very clear so I don't use it very often. Other than that, I would definitely recommend NordicTrack.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I got a NordicTrack treadmill and I got an iFit membership with the one free year that was part of the purchase. It's fairly easy to use but there's a lot of issues with it. There were some workouts that were not labeled as part of a sequential series. So, it should have been a six-week program, and it was five workouts per week so they should have been labeled like "Week One - Workout One, Week One - Workout Two." I went back and forth with the iFit support many times about it and then finally, they said, "Oh yeah, it is supposed to be labeled. We'll fix that." It's very difficult to try and find different workout series.

When you first get on the treadmill, it gives you, on the home screen, the workout of the day like a suggested workout type of thing. But you'll get the workout of the day and that's it. You can try and find it on the website, but a lot of the workouts that pop up in there, it's just one workout of the entire series, so you can't find the series. The one workout that I'm currently doing now is a six-week program and you can't find it. You go to your history and you see, "I completed Week Five Workout Two last night," I can look at that individual workout and more people can comment underneath it. You'll see the comments like, "Where's the rest of these?" "Now, how do I find these?" And the other consumers will respond, "Here's a link to go to the main page to find it." But other than that, there's no way to find them. You can't search by trainer.

Still, the variety of workout is great. There's tons of stuff to do. As far as the treadmill, the cost and quality are right in line with what I expected. I don’t feel like it was overvalued or undervalued. I haven't had any issues with it as far as using it. Everything works as intended as far as the electronic part and the mechanical part.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I am very dissatisfied with my machine. It is not calibrated properly all the time and it makes lots of squeaking noises when it goes up and down. Always takes tries to connect to the internet. Very slow. I thought for 3,000.00 it would be a better machine. I would not recommend it to anyone and I would tell them not to buy a NordicTtrack. I was going to call to have fixed but the information says not to call NordicTrack. I don't have the time to deal with anyone else. I feel they should come and fix my issues as I am in my 60's and a widow and cannot fix myself.

Original review: April 14, 2019

We purchased three NordicTrack products -- the incline trainer, the S22 bike and the rowing machine. All three included the iFit subscription and the program is really good. There is good variety on the programs and we enjoy the outdoor programs the most. The studio programs are not necessarily quite as good. It needs some improvements there, mostly having to do with the music. The music selection is generic or it needs some flexibility to use your own music.

You are also walked in to the iFit program only. It would also be nice to have some flexibility to connect to different services, if desired. An example is if you would want to bring up something on YouTube on the screen. The other thing is to be able to move around in the program, if desired. Being able to skip ahead to a different section or move back would be nice. Right now, you are walked in from start to finish. It also seems slow in loading when going to a library. You have to wait, sometimes up to a minute, to select a program. Although there are a few things that would be nice to have, overall, the iFit is a cool experience.

The reason we purchased from NordicTrack is the entire combination -- the quality of the equipment, the competitiveness of the price and the teacher offering. It is almost like a personalized coach and that is a unique offering. It provides good variety in interests to keep you going versus just buying a standard treadmill or bike. It has been beneficial in keeping me going, doing different things and making it interesting.

Making the order through NordicTrack online was a good experience too. But there was definitely a disconnect between NordicTrack and the folks that delivered. The bike did not function properly on arrival. There was a really nasty grinding sound and the issue was the front assembly. The magnet was off-center and was grinding against the wheel. So that was a disappointing experience. I had paid for it but it didn't work right off the bat. But the delivery company was a third-party so there was not really anything they could do other than call NordicTrack, and it took another month to get the unit replaced. So there is room for improvement there as well. It would be good to see some of those improvements on NordicTrack but nonetheless, I am really enjoying using the products and I've been pretty satisfied.

Original review: April 14, 2019

You should get a NordicTrack. I was very satisfied with my experience with them. I chose them over other companies because they had a better rating. And when I purchased it, the process was easy. I did it on the internet. I didn’t have any problems at all navigating the website. The people who came out to do the installation were nice and very helpful. I had the white-glove treatment where they came out, took it upstairs and put the whole thing together.

So far, I use it five times a week and I'm enjoying it. I do manual one day and then I do one of their programs another day. Although, I had a bit of trouble. It started off good and then, I lost the internet. So I had to get one of those things that you plug in behind it that brings the internet from downstairs upstairs more. I love the iFit membership. While they have a good variety of workouts, I wish they had a few more beginner ones because I can't run yet on my treadmill. I can do the inclines up to eight, and after eight, I have to hold on. I'm still on the beginner’s one because I'm in my 60’s. I can't do some of the workouts, but eventually, I'm gonna be able to. I like it. It's easy. It's fun, and it's kind of exciting.

Original review: April 14, 2019

The iFit is really the reason that I purchased the NordicTrack product. Sometimes, it’s a little difficult to navigate around, so I’d like it a little bit more user-friendly. But for the most part, it’s fantastic. I love it. I’d like to see a little bit more variety of the in-studio classes or the spin bike. Otherwise, the outdoor ones are awesome.

Everything about the purchasing experience was fantastic. The website was perfect. I’ve been using a regular spin bike and the Peloton app, and I wanted something a bit more high-tech and more interactive. And NordicTrack was far less expensive and had more technology as far as the brake beam adjustable by the trainers. Also, the rower that we purchased after the bike is adjustable by the trainers. I’m sure that the next item which will likely be a treadmill or an incline trainer that we’d purchase is adjustable with the technology. That was why I went with NordicTrack, because of the more features than their competitors, i.e., Peloton and ProForm.

I’ve got about 450 miles on my bike and there hasn’t been any issues. We’ve had the rower for about a month, and everything works good. I use the machine six to seven days a week. I kinda alternate between the bike and the rower. My wife uses the rower as well. I’d like the HIIT trainer too. I will definitely recommend Nordictrack to anyone that I’ll talk to. And I have recommended it already.

Original review: April 14, 2019

My physical therapist recommended NordicTrack. The purchasing process was easy through the website and the product arrived on time. The control board had a problem, but they replaced it under warranty so that was a good experience. When I purchased the NordicTrack, I also bought an iFit membership and it is easy to use.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Purchasing my NordicTrack treadmill was very easy and it came with an iFit membership for one year which I like. I also bought a treadmill from NordicTrack about seven years ago but that's all it lasted. The iFit was there but I didn't continue it after. It was pricey so I just do my own thing now. $400 is a lot. I could join three gyms with that. Still, the delivery guys were wonderful. The treadmill is heavy but they actually put it in the house for me. Also, the instructions were very easy and it didn't take us long to set the treadmill up.

I love the belt on the treadmill as it is a little softer than the road. I'm not liking its console though. When I'm done with the thing and I hit done, it doesn't allow me and sometimes I have to turn it off. On the first treadmill, we had the issue and NordicTrack gave me a new console but it still did the same thing, so they are having console issues. Other than that, the smoothness of the treadmill is awesome.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I had three-year financing when I bought the NordicTrack X11i and the iFit Membership was part of it. The iFit was very easy to use although it would sometimes be kinda glitchy and during work out, the program would totally freeze or stop. It is a bit frustrating that if I’m working out and in the motion, it just stops working and I have to start all over again because there’s no rewind button or fast-forward. It worked 80% of the time. It could be my Wi-Fi accessibility because I put it in my basement. Moreover, the workout they have with the iFit has great variety. On days off, I know iFit has the iPad that I can use with the phone. I can also download workouts from there. But I notice that when I wanted to do just the boot camp sound, not related to the treadmill, I had a hard time finding the modest style. I can just do a Tabata and run the next day. So, I like the variety of those.

Overall, NordicTrack is very easy to use. I also got the bands that came with it and the heart monitor which I think already ran out of battery because it wasn’t picking up, so I kinda stopped using it. It’s not really working so, I could just put a new battery in there. The only thing though is that I’m returning the NordicTrack because if I’m running at least seven miles per hour, it tries to make this very jarring noise. I contacted them and they said that they can provide a sound box which they don’t have yet. Then, I had someone come over and look at it. He said that it is a way that the inclined motor is and it is going to create a really loud sound that it sounds like it’s falling apart. So, NordicTrack said that they will take the machine back even though it was beyond the 30 days. So, I’m trying to look at a different machine that would not make that sound.

I was actually looking at the Peloton machine because they came out around the same time but I chose NordicTrack treadmill over because of the iFit key ability. It was more engaging like I can run with somebody. It’s been really good because running is kinda boring if you’re inside on a treadmill. It makes you feel like a little mouse. But if you have someone to look at and going in an incline, moving you up and down with a trainer. It’s really great technology. However, it’s so hard to get someone in their customer service. If I’m gonna call and purchase, I get someone to pick up. But if I’m gonna call or even email sometimes, I need to talk to someone about getting someone out to repair or answer questions about the iFit in the beginning.

I did a lot of research online each of the stuff was just the same thing. I would tell them to boost up their customer service section and have someone be able to pick up the phone and not wait on hold for more than 10 minutes. I’ve waited on hold for like 45 minutes time but I hung up the phone because I can’t. The best thing is to interface through social media because I read people saying that they reached out someone on Instagram or on Twitter and they got a response. I told them it works for me who is savvy with social media, but for the older people, they are not as they just wanted to talk to a person and they won’t get that, they’ll have to wait on hold. Nevertheless, I’m really satisfied with their response and they kept asking if I have returned it so I’m very thankful for that.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I always use Consumer Reports in ratings on things and NordicTrack was one of the higher rated units. So I bought a treadmill from NordicTrack which came with an iFit membership. I had them come in and set things up, and I was glad that I paid the extra money for it. I didn't think I was gonna care for iFit so much, but I do and I love it. It's nice to be able to experience different areas of the world in my own basement, and to have somebody talk me through and help me go along with the workout gets you me a little initiative. However, I had one problem where they charged me for two treadmills. I had to call in to get one taken off. But other than that, everything about NordicTrack was a good experience, and so far, it continues to be.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I like NordicTrack's 40% incline trainer and the large screen. I bought an Incline Trainer from NordicTrack over the phone, and I spoke to someone. The person was great. My purchase came with iFit and I'm still in the one-year free membership. It is very easy to use. I'm very pleased with the overall workout variety provided by NordicTrack, and the incline trainer has been fantastic. I love it. I really like being able to pick the different workouts than just having someone to follow along with. The cost totally worth it.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I had a NordicTrack before. I had to choose between Peloton and NordicTrack, but NordicTrack had more features so I purchased something much better from NordicTrack for the same price. I like the bike incline and decline and pretty much everything. When I do an exercise, I don't have to do anything. I also like all the trails. I also purchased two years of membership of iFit and I am pleased with the workout variety that is offered. I use it every day and I love it. Everything has been good from the beginning since I called them and ordered the bike until the installation. When I call to do some calibration, customer service is also really good.

Original review: April 12, 2019

BEWARE of purchasing any product from NordicTrack! After ordering a treadmill online, they delivered it 2 weeks later. It was out of the box which should have been my first clue. After painstakingly setting it up, it didn't work. Two hour on the phone with a tech revealed that it had a wiring problem and that a new wiring package would be ordered and a tech would be out 3-5 days later. 7 days later I still didn't even have a phone call. I called and they said that I would hear from a tech in 24-48 hours. Again, they lied. 4 days later I heard from the tech who said that he could come in 3 weeks!!! (He was overloaded with repair work... hmmm, NordicTrack.)

I called the tech again and she suggested we try to fix it ourselves using video chat! I agreed because there was no other option. 2 hours after the over the phone repair, the new wiring kit was not the issue, so she guessed and said that maybe they need to order a new console. Enough was enough. I called and asked for a refund. Fine, they said, as long as I disassemble everything (hours of work) and wait 30 days for the delivery people to call and come, and then they would "process" my refund!

Original review: April 12, 2019

NordicTrack is simple and easy to use. The purchasing process was good and I did everything online. I went with them for their pricing. However, I don't see anything going through with its workout variety. I wish they would have the workout variety by levels because they have a broad section of workouts. I don’t know what level is added on quickly there. When clicking something, like I’m on level 1, then use a category to find that or, at least, I can use a filter through the workout by that.

I have a huge issue with Colonial's third-party company that they use for delivery and installation. That company was horrible. I’ve reached out with them and I had three equipment. The first one was an elliptical that needed to be installed. The time the third-party company showed up, they were three hours late, they didn’t show up until 9 o’clock, and didn’t know what house to install the machine. Nobody told them that they were installing the machine and they didn’t bring any tools. They had to use our tools. It was a disaster. They ended up leaving because it was going on like 11 o’clock and they didn’t know what they were doing, and in the process of putting things together, they broke a piece off. I ended up returning the machine altogether because it was ridiculous.

I kept on calling NordicTrack saying that I have two more other equipment that is coming and needed to be installed and I asked them when would the contractor come. I also asked them for somebody who knows what they are doing. They were constantly putting me through the terrible company and they didn’t help me at all. I was on the phone with them for at least an hour and a half just on hold and waiting for somebody to pick up the call. I have my husband tag-teaming them and we both call and whoever gets to get picked up first. The customer service is horrible but the equipment itself is fine.

Original review: April 12, 2019

My dad got me a NordicTrack incline trainer. We like the warranty and the company's reputation for quality. The unit was bought online and navigating the website was very easy and the unit arrived on time. However, the belt was not centered though so we had to adjust it. Still, I'm very satisfied with it. Its cost was definitely in the upper echelon but the product is great. You get what you pay for. Additionally, iFit was also a little expensive but it's good.

NordicTrack expert review by Mark Barroso

Famous for introducing the indoor ski machine to the market, NordicTrack also manufactures all sorts of exercise equipment, including exercise bikes, rowers, ellipticals and treadmills.

• Exercise bikes: Recumbent and upright bikes available, along with studio cycles that let you take a spin class from the comfort of your home. Prices start around $800.

• Ellipticals: Front-drive and rear-drive ellipticals available with a space-saving design so you can easily store them at home. Prices start around $1,000.

• Treadmills: NordicTrack has a range of treadmills, including commercial treadmills and desk treadmills. Prices start around $1,200.

• Full range of console services: NordicTrack’s web-enabled touchscreen consoles allow users to browse the internet, watch TV or play video games while exercising, making the process more fun for most people.

• Adjustable cushioning on tracks: Treadmills and other equipment come with adjustable cushioning to protect users’ feet from impact injuries while using the machines.

Profile picture of Mark Barroso
Mark Barroso Health and Fitness Contributing Editor

Mark Barroso is an editor, writer and researcher who has been featured in various print and online publications including Fitness Magazine, Muscle & Fitness, Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, FLEX, Spartan Race and Tough Mudder. A fitness enthusiast who practices what he preaches, Barroso enjoys researching and testing the latest fitness trends including classes and products.

NordicTrack Company Information