It's that easy Request Information
2.75/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For over 25 years, NordicTrack, a leading brand of ICON Health & Fitness, has been known for it's smooth, low-impact exercise machines. NordicTrack sells a wide variety of home fitness equipment including treadmills, trainers, elliptical machines, exercise bikes, interactive strength training, and rowers. Their iFit coaching membership offers world-class training with elite coaches to provide the ultimate fitness experience from the comfort of your home. Don't wait to start your fitness journey - buy a NordicTrack machine today with added benefits of free shipping, financing, and a 30 day money back guarantee!

NordicTrack Gallery (3)
View More View More

1185 NordicTrack Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 17, 2019

I had purchased something from NordicTrack in the past, so I decided to go with them again. I purchased an iFit membership together with my recent purchase. The program is good and I enjoy it. The software on the device is a little slow and choppy, but for the most part, I'm satisfied with it. I like the long distance run and there's not so much of that on there. There’s more of shorter distance runs. But other than that, I'm pleased with it. Also, NordicTrack's customer service is a little slow and the wait times are super long, but the sales department answers right away.

Get expert buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have used NordicTrack's fitness equipment for years. And so, when I was ready to upgrade to a newer treadmill, I just went back to them because I’ve been happy with my other products from them. The last one I bought from them was a NordicTrack X11i treadmill, which is awesome. I have the previous version from years ago and loved it. And so, this one has a few more bells and whistles that it’s wonderful.

I have the iFit account too. This one came with, as part of the package, three years of the iFit. The workouts are really good. I also like the ability to be able to draw my own routes on Google Maps. I love the iFit videos. We don’t have a broadband connection because I live in a rural area, so I have to use my mobile hotspot. So, the videos on the treadmill eat up all my high-speed. But it’s worth it. The iFit is easy to use. I work with computers, so it’s easy to me.

Original review: April 16, 2019

We wanted quality. We wanted sturdiness and reliability without having to pay some exorbitant fees and after going through the reviews, we felt that NordicTrack was a high-quality product at a reasonable price. The purchasing experience was fine but we had some issues with the shipping and some questions on the installation part. We had booked a time to have it delivered to us but the time that it took to do that was very long. It was longer than we anticipated. It was also difficult to have good control over exactly when it would arrive. We paid an extra $250 for the white glove service to have the unit installed for us. My problem was that I had scheduled them at a certain time but I couldn't be there at the time. And I struggled to communicate with them how to go about changing that.

In the end, we managed. But the white glove service wasn't really a white glove service. It was just a couple of burly security guys rushing through and throwing it up there, even to the level where the unit wasn't correctly aligned to the floor. My wife asked them to adjust it and place it correctly but they said they couldn’t move it and that was just the way it had to be. When I got home, I spent three minutes on it myself and adjusted it. It wasn't what I would have expected from a white glove service. It was more of a checklist by more moving type of workers rather than white glove service.

Although there were hiccups in various parts of the delivery and the installation, overall, I like the products and the value for money. The interesting part is that once we started looking more into feedback from others, it seemed to be a common thing that people like the products but many ran into issues while they were having it delivered, from resellers or direct, and in the installation. On another note, I also purchased the iFit membership and although I like some parts of it, I find it somewhat simple. I've been using iFit to track what I'm doing but it feels limited. I've also used the training materials and the videos that come with the membership on the treadmill and they are also what I would call adequate. They feel a little simple rather than taking full advantage of what an environment like that could allow you to do.

It is also really difficult to make a program for yourself. The variety of the different workouts is there but it is difficult to find exercises that match what you wanna do. What I would like to be able to do is to go through the series through the web interface and search by type of exercise then add them to my favorites so that when I am on the treadmill, I can check on them and start working. It is not ideal to be trying to hammer through that on the treadmill itself when you are using it. Nonetheless, I am satisfied with NordicTrack. The functionality and performance of the specific unit we have are good. It has everything that we would be looking for in a treadmill.

Original review: April 15, 2019

We purchased an incline treadmill from NordicTrack and we also ended up with three years of iFit. We purchased it directly online and there was no difficulty. However, when I ordered it, I didn’t know how long it was gonna take to arrive and I had trouble finding some shipping times, so I ended up making a phone call and they let me know when it was gonna arrive. They dropped it off and put it in my garage. I had difficulty getting it into the basement, but I should have probably paid for the installation. It took two of us to install it and it beat us up. I would definitely recommend having professional help because it was very heavy.

The program is good so far, although I worry about content running out the longer we have it, so I will be interested to see if they add more content and change things. As of now, there are plenty of content on there that we are not even gonna get close to getting through, but I wondered if there will still be enough a year down the road. However, we haven't had it long enough to notice if they’ve updated any content in that amount of time.

Nonetheless, my wife and I love the product. If one of us isn’t using it every day, a lot of times, it is both of us using it. She used to go to the gym all the time, but after we got the NordicTrack, she never went to the gym anymore because she was working out at the house every day. I never could make it to the gym because of my schedule, but now that we have a unit in the house, it is much easier to use it and we are seeing good results. The product is well-made and we definitely like the iFit program that is on it, being interactive with the different displays and such. We've definitely recommended it to people. It is expensive, so for a lot of people, it is a tough investment, but we got the 0% financing, so that definitely helps offset the cost.

Original review: April 14, 2019

We purchased three NordicTrack products -- the incline trainer, the S22 bike and the rowing machine. All three included the iFit subscription and the program is really good. There is good variety on the programs and we enjoy the outdoor programs the most. The studio programs are not necessarily quite as good. It needs some improvements there, mostly having to do with the music. The music selection is generic or it needs some flexibility to use your own music.

You are also walked in to the iFit program only. It would also be nice to have some flexibility to connect to different services, if desired. An example is if you would want to bring up something on YouTube on the screen. The other thing is to be able to move around in the program, if desired. Being able to skip ahead to a different section or move back would be nice. Right now, you are walked in from start to finish. It also seems slow in loading when going to a library. You have to wait, sometimes up to a minute, to select a program. Although there are a few things that would be nice to have, overall, the iFit is a cool experience.

The reason we purchased from NordicTrack is the entire combination -- the quality of the equipment, the competitiveness of the price and the teacher offering. It is almost like a personalized coach and that is a unique offering. It provides good variety in interests to keep you going versus just buying a standard treadmill or bike. It has been beneficial in keeping me going, doing different things and making it interesting.

Making the order through NordicTrack online was a good experience too. But there was definitely a disconnect between NordicTrack and the folks that delivered. The bike did not function properly on arrival. There was a really nasty grinding sound and the issue was the front assembly. The magnet was off-center and was grinding against the wheel. So that was a disappointing experience. I had paid for it but it didn't work right off the bat. But the delivery company was a third-party so there was not really anything they could do other than call NordicTrack, and it took another month to get the unit replaced. So there is room for improvement there as well. It would be good to see some of those improvements on NordicTrack but nonetheless, I am really enjoying using the products and I've been pretty satisfied.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: April 13, 2019

Purchasing my NordicTrack treadmill was very easy and it came with an iFit membership for one year which I like. I also bought a treadmill from NordicTrack about seven years ago but that's all it lasted. The iFit was there but I didn't continue it after. It was pricey so I just do my own thing now. $400 is a lot. I could join three gyms with that. Still, the delivery guys were wonderful. The treadmill is heavy but they actually put it in the house for me. Also, the instructions were very easy and it didn't take us long to set the treadmill up.

I love the belt on the treadmill as it is a little softer than the road. I'm not liking its console though. When I'm done with the thing and I hit done, it doesn't allow me and sometimes I have to turn it off. On the first treadmill, we had the issue and NordicTrack gave me a new console but it still did the same thing, so they are having console issues. Other than that, the smoothness of the treadmill is awesome.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I had three-year financing when I bought the NordicTrack X11i and the iFit Membership was part of it. The iFit was very easy to use although it would sometimes be kinda glitchy and during work out, the program would totally freeze or stop. It is a bit frustrating that if I’m working out and in the motion, it just stops working and I have to start all over again because there’s no rewind button or fast-forward. It worked 80% of the time. It could be my Wi-Fi accessibility because I put it in my basement. Moreover, the workout they have with the iFit has great variety. On days off, I know iFit has the iPad that I can use with the phone. I can also download workouts from there. But I notice that when I wanted to do just the boot camp sound, not related to the treadmill, I had a hard time finding the modest style. I can just do a Tabata and run the next day. So, I like the variety of those.

Overall, NordicTrack is very easy to use. I also got the bands that came with it and the heart monitor which I think already ran out of battery because it wasn’t picking up, so I kinda stopped using it. It’s not really working so, I could just put a new battery in there. The only thing though is that I’m returning the NordicTrack because if I’m running at least seven miles per hour, it tries to make this very jarring noise. I contacted them and they said that they can provide a sound box which they don’t have yet. Then, I had someone come over and look at it. He said that it is a way that the inclined motor is and it is going to create a really loud sound that it sounds like it’s falling apart. So, NordicTrack said that they will take the machine back even though it was beyond the 30 days. So, I’m trying to look at a different machine that would not make that sound.

I was actually looking at the Peloton machine because they came out around the same time but I chose NordicTrack treadmill over because of the iFit key ability. It was more engaging like I can run with somebody. It’s been really good because running is kinda boring if you’re inside on a treadmill. It makes you feel like a little mouse. But if you have someone to look at and going in an incline, moving you up and down with a trainer. It’s really great technology. However, it’s so hard to get someone in their customer service. If I’m gonna call and purchase, I get someone to pick up. But if I’m gonna call or even email sometimes, I need to talk to someone about getting someone out to repair or answer questions about the iFit in the beginning.

I did a lot of research online each of the stuff was just the same thing. I would tell them to boost up their customer service section and have someone be able to pick up the phone and not wait on hold for more than 10 minutes. I’ve waited on hold for like 45 minutes time but I hung up the phone because I can’t. The best thing is to interface through social media because I read people saying that they reached out someone on Instagram or on Twitter and they got a response. I told them it works for me who is savvy with social media, but for the older people, they are not as they just wanted to talk to a person and they won’t get that, they’ll have to wait on hold. Nevertheless, I’m really satisfied with their response and they kept asking if I have returned it so I’m very thankful for that.

Original review: April 12, 2019

BEWARE of purchasing any product from NordicTrack! After ordering a treadmill online, they delivered it 2 weeks later. It was out of the box which should have been my first clue. After painstakingly setting it up, it didn't work. Two hour on the phone with a tech revealed that it had a wiring problem and that a new wiring package would be ordered and a tech would be out 3-5 days later. 7 days later I still didn't even have a phone call. I called and they said that I would hear from a tech in 24-48 hours. Again, they lied. 4 days later I heard from the tech who said that he could come in 3 weeks!!! (He was overloaded with repair work... hmmm, NordicTrack.)

I called the tech again and she suggested we try to fix it ourselves using video chat! I agreed because there was no other option. 2 hours after the over the phone repair, the new wiring kit was not the issue, so she guessed and said that maybe they need to order a new console. Enough was enough. I called and asked for a refund. Fine, they said, as long as I disassemble everything (hours of work) and wait 30 days for the delivery people to call and come, and then they would "process" my refund!

Original review: April 12, 2019

NordicTrack is simple and easy to use. The purchasing process was good and I did everything online. I went with them for their pricing. However, I don't see anything going through with its workout variety. I wish they would have the workout variety by levels because they have a broad section of workouts. I don’t know what level is added on quickly there. When clicking something, like I’m on level 1, then use a category to find that or, at least, I can use a filter through the workout by that.

I have a huge issue with Colonial's third-party company that they use for delivery and installation. That company was horrible. I’ve reached out with them and I had three equipment. The first one was an elliptical that needed to be installed. The time the third-party company showed up, they were three hours late, they didn’t show up until 9 o’clock, and didn’t know what house to install the machine. Nobody told them that they were installing the machine and they didn’t bring any tools. They had to use our tools. It was a disaster. They ended up leaving because it was going on like 11 o’clock and they didn’t know what they were doing, and in the process of putting things together, they broke a piece off. I ended up returning the machine altogether because it was ridiculous.

I kept on calling NordicTrack saying that I have two more other equipment that is coming and needed to be installed and I asked them when would the contractor come. I also asked them for somebody who knows what they are doing. They were constantly putting me through the terrible company and they didn’t help me at all. I was on the phone with them for at least an hour and a half just on hold and waiting for somebody to pick up the call. I have my husband tag-teaming them and we both call and whoever gets to get picked up first. The customer service is horrible but the equipment itself is fine.

Original review: April 12, 2019

My dad got me a NordicTrack incline trainer. We like the warranty and the company's reputation for quality. The unit was bought online and navigating the website was very easy and the unit arrived on time. However, the belt was not centered though so we had to adjust it. Still, I'm very satisfied with it. Its cost was definitely in the upper echelon but the product is great. You get what you pay for. Additionally, iFit was also a little expensive but it's good.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I purchased a treadmill from NordicTrack and the online purchasing process was easy. The product is very easy to use and has good functions. It is solid equipment and the cost was right on point. We also use the one-year free iFit membership and it is easy to use it. I participate in the fitness community as well sometimes and it is good for the most part, although I'd like to see more longer runs.

Original review: April 12, 2019

The reviews of NordicTrack were good and I like its large screen and interface. When I purchased it, the process wasn't terribly easy. I ordered it online, then I called them three weeks later. They said that they didn't complete the order because that machine is out of date. I cancelled that order and had to re-order. It was a little bit of an odd experience, but it ultimately came. However, my machine skips around a lot and needs an update. Although it was just updated a few days ago and my internet works fine with all my other electronics in that room, it's doing the same thing.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I liked the history of what NordicTrack is. I made a purchase from them and it was an easy process. I like the product I got but it wouldn’t update so I had to have their technical support send me a USB drive with the update on it because the WiFi didn’t work right. I’m still having issues with the WiFi on it. Technology-wise, the computer part has many flaws. My purchase also came with an iFit membership. It could have easier categories instead of having to search through everything. When it comes to the workout variety, there's not a lot of options that I favor. It’s more the running instead of slower endurance-type stuff. Other than that, NordicTrack was a really good cost for the quality.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I looked on the internet and NordicTrack had a good report. The purchase experience was great and the delivery went smoothly. The product is good and it has a good price. My wife and I are using it and it's working out great. It also came with the iFit which my wife is enjoying.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I ordered my NordicTrack Incline in early February. The first shipment didn't make it out of the truck as it had been damaged. Wait two weeks and I received a new NordicTrack. The delivery guys talked in my living room for about a half an hour about how to get it down the stairs. It is very heavy and they needed a third man to help. They got it down the stairs and set up and it all seemed good. I also set out the weight set and shelves that had arrived earlier to set up. They did not set up but took the hardware. I did recently get mailed the hardware without instructions how to put it together.

I used my incline treadmill and enjoyed it very much. The machine and the interactive trails with iFit were great. Then the machine got stuck in a decline position. I made several calls and got sent a video and a new computer board to install. It took two to do this and still did not resolve the problem. I should not have to be the one fixing a brand new machine. I asked for a new machine. New machine was supposed to be delivered Monday. The delivery center apologized and said it was there but they couldn't find it because it had the wrong name on it. It is now to be delivered Friday and the other one taken away. I also ordered a CS Fusion and the delivery service was out of the hours they had told me so I had my mother come for the delivery. It was delivered without an iFit module. It is supposed to be coming. I still have not received the iFit module.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Less than 2 months after receiving the S10i Studio Cycle it started to malfunction. After describing the problem it was determined that the controller needed to be replaced. Once I received the part, I contacted service to schedule an appointment for repair and was told that the earliest date I could get is April 24th. Why do I have to wait so long for repair and is the malfunctioned controller an issue these bikes? The watts and the cadence is not displayed when I am using the bike and I am not able to manually adjust the incline and resistance.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I purchased a treadmill from NordicTrack and the iFit membership was included. There was a sale at the time and I thought that it was a good price considering what all was included. The equipment itself is outstanding and there have been no problems with it at all. I’ve been really satisfied. However, as far as the iFit, there are some issues with the user experience itself. There are parts of it that are too hard to navigate and find exactly what you want to get to. Still, the machine itself is fantastic.

I use Google Maps integration, while my wife uses the workout variety and she likes it. However, I don’t always feel like the workouts are matched up with what I need. A lot of the workouts have a pre-set speed on them and if there was a way to adjust the max speed and the minimum speed of a lot of the interval workouts, then that would make a big difference because they are usually too slow so I don’t even use them. Although the user interface could be a lot better, it is a great quality machine nonetheless, and it works really well.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I got the FS9i FreeStride Trainer from NordicTrack and I'm enjoying the machine. However, I have not been able to figure out the Bluetooth functionality yet, which is a bit odd because I'm very good with computers, phones and other gadgets. I don't see any options to link with Bluetooth even though the app says on my phone and tablets says that you can link with Bluetooth. I go on the settings on the machine, and all I see is Wi-Fi options. There's Bluetooth on the outside of the machine but I don't see any button for it.

I emailed about a month after I got the machine asking how to activate Bluetooth on it so I can sync it with my phone or my app. The customer service is bad. It took me a week to get a response and when I did, it was a canned response and is absolutely zero help as they just told me to check my settings. I feel like I was misled about it having Bluetooth because it doesn't appear to have that. Still, I'm happy with the machine itself and I use it every day. I connect to Wi-Fi and it does my stats with the iFit.

Original review: April 10, 2019

We had a NordicTrack treadmill we purchased about 10 years ago, and we were pleased with that. We were ready for an upgrade and we stuck with the brand. I purchased a treadmill and I am using the one-year free iFit membership, although I just use manual setting of the treadmill and I typically watch a TV show and work out. The overall functionality of the treadmill is easy. One of the things that I look forward to the treadmill is that it is quiet. We do a fair amount of running and I wanna be able to hear my TV show running, and that was the reason why we upgraded to a new one. Ours that was 10 years old was getting loud and I couldn’t keep turning the TV up, so the ease of use was one of the things that we looked for. The product is also priced right.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I was interested with another product but the NordicTrack's machine model made me purchase it from them. I also purchased an iFit membership with it and it is easy to use. I'm pleased with the workout variety that I have with NordicTrack. I like the incline and the working level. Also, when I go to program the instructor when doing the workouts, there are some people I like.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I bought a treadmill and a rowing machine from NordicTrack as they have onboard workouts and iFit, which would basically let me go to England to row on the River Thames or allow me to take a walk in Antartica. Purchasing the two units was simple, even if I ordered one online and the other one over the phone, and the quality of both of them has been extreme. Through items that we got, we now have five years worth of iFit membership and using it has been great. My wife and I love it. With it, I have walked around London and checked out all the sites of Jack the Ripper, and my wife has run marathons. If you can afford NordicTrack products, go ahead and buy one.

Original review: April 9, 2019

We purchased a NordicTrack treadmill and the delivery took approximately three weeks longer than we were told. We did the setup ourselves when it arrived and although it was time-consuming, it was pretty simple. There are some down points with the iFit. The screen is pretty difficult to use. When we press on it to stop or start a program it is most aggravating for me. Sometimes I had to wait half an hour to go back and try it again before I could log out of programs. But besides that, so far so good. I like it and I would recommend NordicTrack.

Original review: April 9, 2019

For the price, the NordicTrack features were a good deal compared to the other bikes that seemed to have the same features but are much more expensive. I got the NordicTrack Grand Tour and iFit membership, and making the purchase was very easy. I was also surprised at how fast it was for them to ship the product out to me. It came from Calgary so it was a bit of a trip and it took about a week. Putting the product together was also relatively easy, although I had some trouble with the wires. When you are putting it together, you have to pull them and I was worried that I would snap a wire somewhere and never be able to find out where it was broken. But it worked out okay. The product works very well too. For instance, even though the seat is huge, it is very comfortable. It is also very easy to use the iFit. I run what is available there for rides for inside and outside.

My chief complaint is that if you make any kind of motion with your body, like go forward or backward, or something as simple as to push a button and increase the resistance, for whatever reason, the bike reads your RPM as going up by 10. From 70, it shoots up to 80 even though you haven’t changed your cadence. There is something about the way the machine figures out your RPM that is very sensitive to body position and it gives you a false number. When you look at your statistics at the end, it would say what your maximum cadence and your maximum watts were but you would never have actually gone there. I find that very annoying because it falsifies that data. But otherwise, the Grand Tour is a lot of fun and it is very motivating.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I ordered my Nordic Track on 1/3/19 and did not receive it until 1/28/19. There was a lot of miscommunications and frustration. After weeks of fighting with the delivery company, it was finally brought and set-up. I love the machine, it is sleek and smooth. There are two things that bother me. The stride is not like actual running. It cuts it short. The other is mine has movement while I try and go faster. Not sure if it was in the set-up process or the machine itself? It should be stationary. The machine is easy to use.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I previously owned a NordicTrack product. When we were looking at buying a treadmill, we looked at different options. It was after Christmas. NordicTrack is always priced competitively. But you could tell that the person online was really not interested in just about the whole duration of the time. When we ordered the product, it was going to be delivered to our cottage which is in a rural address. It is challenging to get to the location in the winter so we were cognizant of this in trying to make sure that we could work with it as best as possible.

NordicTrack Canada, like the people on the phone, was great but the shipping company was terrible. If I had the opportunity to just return the product, I would have done so. But I didn't want to get into a big complaint. I was gonna have to fight to get my money back and I wasn’t gonna go through all that. We actually had to rent a storage unit to get the product delivered. Also, I went to register the product online and a receipt was wanted. It was purchased online so I asked how to get the receipt but there was no answer for me. I couldn’t register the product.

Other than that, NordicTrack makes a really good product and I’d recommend the product. But I would have to explain that the people that are doing the delivery are not on your side. Another thing with NordicTrack is I have their iFit. It’s very easy to use. But it would be helpful if their workout variety could be better categorized like a 30-minute run, an hour run, etc.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I purchased a treadmill, the 100 series, from NordicTrack. It was advertised on TV on one of the morning shows as a good deal, and it was. However, it is WiFi connected, so the boot-up connection takes a while, although it is generally quicker if you have a good connection. Also, when you use some of the workouts and inclined part, the incline only goes so far. When you work out, inclines are going in higher inclines or lesser or whatever you are using it for, so they are somehow not tailored to the machine that you have, which is no big deal. Nonetheless, I like it. It is a good deal and it is really nice.

Original review: April 8, 2019

After comparing prices, warranty and variants, I purchased a NordicTrack treadmill online and had it delivered. Its quality seems fine and it works. I was able to load the program, which some people computer-savviness-wise might not be able to. Still, NordicTrack has help for set up. I called their line, and the girl helped me to work through any problems I was having with the internet set-up. The treadmill has an internet hook up and I can play music through it. It also has an interactive trainer and a video screen so I can walk around the world.

Original review: April 7, 2019

I recently purchased an elliptical for a family member. Machine was manual, even with use of electricity. Was not fit to help keep heart rate up or get a good exercise in. Requested for a refund. Took over 1 month of several hang-ups, redirects, and representatives pretending to answer and disconnecting the line to get my refund back. It took a few minutes to purchase the machine, but agony and despair over a month to get my money back.

At one point, I did not believe I would be able to return this 350 lb machine. Even with the local delivery company, I had to go back and forth for over a week, where they cancelled my order. I had to request yet again from NordicTrack to address this issue. I highly (EMPHASIS ON HIGHLY) advise you to think twice before buying from this company. It is better to physically go to your local stores and purchase from them. At least you can get your return and refund without having to pay a restocking fee and concern that you may have lost about 1K. I hope this helps.

Original review: April 7, 2019

I have an old NordicTrack Elliptical that I really liked so when I wanted to get a treadmill, NordicTrack was my go-to. Their purchasing process was easy. I got the treadmill within a couple of weeks and I am pleased with it.

Original review: April 7, 2019

My NordicTrack treadmill is good when it works and it was like three grand. I chose it due to referrals and reviews. Then it took a couple of weeks to ship out. When the guys set it up, the experience was fine. But the treadmill doesn’t work very well. I also got an iFit membership and although it is good, it skips a lot. It cuts in and out on the big monitor that I have. When I’m doing manual running on my treadmill, it’ll freeze up on the screen. I had sent an email to NordicTrack then but I never heard back and it has been at least a month.

NordicTrack expert review by Mark Barroso

Famous for introducing the indoor ski machine to the market, NordicTrack also manufactures all sorts of exercise equipment, including exercise bikes, rowers, ellipticals and treadmills.

• Exercise bikes: Recumbent and upright bikes available, along with studio cycles that let you take a spin class from the comfort of your home. Prices start around $800.

• Ellipticals: Front-drive and rear-drive ellipticals available with a space-saving design so you can easily store them at home. Prices start around $1,000.

• Treadmills: NordicTrack has a range of treadmills, including commercial treadmills and desk treadmills. Prices start around $1,200.

• Full range of console services: NordicTrack’s web-enabled touchscreen consoles allow users to browse the internet, watch TV or play video games while exercising, making the process more fun for most people.

• Adjustable cushioning on tracks: Treadmills and other equipment come with adjustable cushioning to protect users’ feet from impact injuries while using the machines.

Profile picture of Mark Barroso
Mark Barroso Health and Fitness Contributing Editor

Mark Barroso is an editor, writer and researcher who has been featured in various print and online publications including Fitness Magazine, Muscle & Fitness, Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, FLEX, Spartan Race and Tough Mudder. A fitness enthusiast who practices what he preaches, Barroso enjoys researching and testing the latest fitness trends including classes and products.

NordicTrack Company Information