1.16/5
  • 1 star
Based on 30 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

NordicTrack

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 18, 2018

61 NordicTrack Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I purchased my treadmill based on the positive reviews of the actual treadmill. Didn't realize that people were have shipping and support issues. I've learned a lot about the shipping process and thought I had it under control but of course things didn't go as planned. Order my treadmill on January 1. Received my shipping notice around the 6th. Waited another 6 days and called NordicTrack to see where the shipment was in the process. I was happy to learn that the treadmill had made it from Georgia to Illinois where I live. I should be receiving a call from the local shipper by early the next week. Call came on Monday and scheduled for Thursday (18th) with MXD Group. Was told by the rep that I would get a call the night before for the delivery window. The call came in and an email stating 8-10 am for delivery.

On the delivery date, a call came in around 8:15 am saying the delivery would arrive in the next 20 min. They arrived in 10 min. So far so good! The drivers were nice and everything went off without a hitch. Couldn't believe how smoothly things had gone. Open the box and notice that the manual said Commercial 1750 and not 2450!!! Double checked the label and sure enough they had shipped me the wrong treadmill from halfway across the country! I should have double checked before the guys unloaded it so that's my fault but how does a company ship the wrong 400 lbs product. Why couldn't they have screwed up and sent me the higher end 2950?!

Called NordicTrack and they are shipping me another treadmill and recalling the wrong treadmill. Very frustrating because now I have to wait at least another 2 weeks to get the treadmill and deal with the return of the wrong treadmill. Really thought I was going to be the guy who was the exception here and talk about how well things had gone... I'll update as this continues.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I was scheduled for delivery of my FS7i on two different dates 12/29 and 1/5 - and I not only did NOT get delivery, but was never called as to why it never came. I took off from work on both occasions when delivery did not come. The item was delivered on 1/6/18 and it had a cracked outer panel which the delivery person said was ordered and will be shipped to me. I contacted the warehouse a few days later and they told me they have no record of it. Not only was this the worst buying experience I've ever had, but Icon/NordicTrack and the company that delivers their items never took ownership of the missed deliveries and/or damaged items. I want to make certain that others understand how bad this buying experience when they consider purchasing from Icon Fitness/NordicTrack.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Placed my order for a new commercial 2950 treadmill on December 2nd and was told this would guarantee delivery before Christmas. Started calling NordicTrack a week before Christmas and found out it is almost impossible to speak to anyone in person. After hours on-hold I reached out to them via their on-line chat which seemed to provided some avenue to check order status with the company (in hindsight not sure anything they promised via chat communication was ever followed up on). I was continuously told the shipment was en route and I would hear from the delivery company for scheduling setup shortly.

After Christmas (still no equipment) I started calling daily. Neither Nordic Track nor the delivery company were of assistance (yes I finally had to call the delivery company directly on more than one occasion to validate they did not have the equipment). After being told they would get to the bottom of this at get back to me within 48 hours (on two separate occasions), I finally cancelled my order on December 29th. They offered to extend my equipment warranty for free if I would be willing to keep my order open - not sure what good a warranty is on equipment they can't find! Overall worst customer service and online buying experience I have ever had. I will never provide NordicTrack a dime in future business. I actually spent $1,000 more on a competitor's product just to avoid having to deal with this company any further. What a disappointment.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Ordered a Nordic Track Fusion CST online - tried to cancel the next morning but NordicTrack offers no way for you to contact them other than a sales line... Or a live chat staffed by salespeople - both of which can't help. The sales line makes you wait well over an hour to find out that it's just a sales line. The fine print says the company will charge you once your machine ships. In my case, the message at time of purchase said to expect delivery in March. Once your machine ships, they charge you a re-stocking fee and to/from delivery. I would think that trying to cancel a few hours after placing the order would be enough notice (I had to call the sales line 3 times and force them to give me an e-mail contact for billing). Nope... They said they would charge me if I cancelled.

To recap, no way to cancel once you place your order (Or at least extremely difficult). The fusion CST is not in any stores so you have no way of knowing what it can/can't do. Website gives you misleading shipping information. The Website also said the "sale" would end on 12/25/17... But it didn't. Read other reviews, NordicTrack is far from the glory years and cannot compete with brands such as Life Fitness, Inspire, etc. Horrible sales practices and bad customer service make me never want to buy from this company again.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I got this machine 2 days ago... After paying someone over 100.00 to put together I can tell you its a piece of junk. This might be OK for starters that are super overweight or someone that has never exercised but for Jillian Michales to promote this IS COMPLETELY unacceptable. My daughter FELL off this pos tonight after it was built. IT gets STUCK. It SUCKS. Please DO YOURSELF A FAVOR. DO NOT BUY THIS Piece of JUNK... MY OLD SAYING was always get to the gym and do it... I only did this because I homeschool and I thought the lady would back her machines...

THEY DO NOT ANSWER the phone after you purchase but I will tell YOU THAT I WILL NOT PAY FOR THIS PIECE OF JUNK and THEY NEED TO PICK THIS CRAP UP NOW! How dare you not even answer the phone? WOW it's Christmas and this was a present. SHAME ON YOU JILLIAN MICHAELS and this company. I will make sure that everyone knows what a piece of ** you are and hope that no one buys these useless badly made wanna be gym machines. Beware Do not buy!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I ordered my machine November 14 and was told I would receive it in 2 weeks. On December 13, after attempting to contact NordicTrack multiple times, being told they couldn't tell me where my machine was, having the local shipper refuse to speak with me, I finally cancelled the order. I was told I would receive a confirmation email that the order was cancelled. However, that hasn't happened. The local shipper finally called me on December 16 and wanted to schedule delivery. Too late. I ordered a cheaper machine from somewhere else. Now, I'm still stuck on hold with NordicTrack trying to confirm my order was cancelled. The online rep told me I wouldn't be refunded for over 30 days because they have to wait until the machine is returned. SERIOUSLY??? I never received it!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I ordered the skier online. I got the confirmation that it was shipped and on its way. After 2 wks passed the date I was to receive it, I called the tracking department. It took over 30 minutes to get someone to answer the phone. They couldn't help me because they couldn't find the tracking number. They then told me to call another department (shipping department). Again after 30 minutes of no answer. I couldn't hold on anymore. I tried calling a few days later and still couldn't get anyone to help me. Worst Customer Service Ever. I still haven't received the skier but was billed by the finance company. I called them and told them I never received the item. Not sure what's going to happen with them.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

Delivery and setup actually went off without a hitch, although it (NordicTrack FS5i) took 2 weeks to arrive at my house after ordering. I paid for the white glove set up. The console never worked correctly, nor does it turn off when I'm not using it. I contacted customer service and the person on the other end literally read me the manual and I had to "self-help" and troubleshoot first with a dang screwdriver, crawling around on the floor. After an hour of this nonsense, I am supposed to get new parts and a service tech. Relay arrived, console is on indefinite backorder. Also, if you financed, please watch your accounts closely, I have had 3 charges mysteriously appear on my account that I have to call and get removed. Oh, yeah, I've only had their machine for ABOUT A MONTH...

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

First, they ship all over Canada, just not the Yukon. So I had to send a wire transfer to a bank in the US. I went to my bank, got insurance, tracking and everything I could think of to legalize this. One month goes by, and I hear nothing. Call the 800 number for the US and am sent immediately to the shipping department. I hope for 1 hour. They said the model I bought, that I ordered from their website, wasnt available. Found one I could order and said a confirmation would be sent that day. Awesome!

Two weeks later, it's almost Christmas and I'm not home to accept the package. Called again. I spent FOUR HOURS on the phone. I had lots of case notes to type, so it wasn't really a bother, but I was FOUR HOURS on the phone. WTF. This is just criminal. And you know what they said??? The model I asked for wasn't available in Canada. Disgusted - but determined. I found out who the VP of Marketing is, where head office is located, and I am going to email her directly. DISGUSTED!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I ordered a new Treadmill and the delivery was set up 10 days late. On the delivery day, they said it would arrive from 1-5 pm. Guess what that didn't happen. The driver called 40 minutes late at 5:40 to say he would be another 1 hour. By that time I was at dinner with my wife and could not make it back for another 1 hour and 10 minutes. When I got home the driver left. I called him and he said, "I sorry but I would have to reschedule." He made me wait all day but couldn't wait 10 freaking minutes. The next day I got online to see if they updated the delivery time. They did for 10:20 am.

I sat around all day waiting... It's 3:30 now and guess what. Nothing. I have been on hold for 40 minutes trying to cancel this order. Customer service is a complete joke. All they want to do is pawn you off to the delivery department. Who wants to pawn you off to the truck drivers. Who wants to pawn you off to Customer service. It's a complete circle jerk. This is a very bad company and should not be trusted. Please do not buy from them.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Ordered NordicTrack brand new from them. They are 10 days late on the delivery date promised. When I called and they found out I had a question about delivery, they left me on hold for 40 minutes. Tried the only customer service and he gave me a phone number for returns since now... I hate their company. Guess what... On hold for 47 minutes. I think they try to wear you down. I'm refusing delivery. Look at all the other bad customer service reviews. If you're a well-run company you would fix these issues. They need to fire a few VPs and executives.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

The most inefficient god awful customer service in the world. One hour on hold-not smart so can' t use Fitbit needed for mandatory training- how are these people in business. So totally out to lunch. Never ever buy a NordicTrack.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I purchased an elliptical & there was blood on my equipment. It was purchased through Sears and they (NordicTrack) wanted me to go through the rest of the contaminated items to see what other parts have been contaminated. If you wouldn't want to do it, why would I? Be careful who you purchase equipment from. They accepted no responsibility in them supplying contaminated blood to Sears. A simple pick up of the equipment would have sufficed.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. I paid in full on a new elliptical machine. This machine shipped 1 day later. It arrived near my house less than an hour away. Two weeks later still don't have a delivery date. Contacted NordicTrack and was told to call trucking company. Nobody would answer. Called NordicTrack back. They called shipping company. Got a delivery date for a week later. Came and went with no phone call. Called NordicTrack back. Man says, "Give me your email and I will be in touch Monday". By the end of the week and had not heard anything from him. After two more emails from me, I called my bank and charged them with fraud. Bank got my money back with no charges. Now they can wait to get it back. Besides the one day it took the bank to get my money this went on for almost 2 months.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I purchased what I thought was a high quality treadmill (Commercial 1750 Treadmill) at the time only to find it was not as advertised. I used the treadmill five days a week for less than one and half years. The first issue I had was that every few days, the treadmill would stop and reset itself in the middle of a run. Often, I would have to turn off the power to get the treadmill to restart. This is an issue if you are trying to keep an accurate record of either time or distance because once it stopped and reset, there was no way to capture the information from the run when it reset itself unless you are looking at the screen right as it turns itself off.

If this was not enough, I had the treadmill fail during a run causing me to fall and end up in the emergency room. The bolt which holds the left rear roller broke in half causing the roller to fall along with me. The treadmill is rated for 300lbs and I weigh just over 200lbs. I also very rarely used the incline feature which should have provided less stress on that bolt. I could only imagine what would break if someone 300lbs at an incline of 15 was running on it. At the cost, I would not recommend this treadmill. Save some money and shop elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I purchase a top of the line machine (NTEL71313) in December 2015. One of my belts came off. Contacted their customer service and was told because there was rust on machine they would not honor Warranty. I have since found that there was a problem with the tracks and model was updated. So they knew my machine was defective and refused to honor warranty. I just do business with them again and want to complain to Better Business Bureau. They also sent the track for an update freestyle which would not fix on my machine.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I made the mistake of ordering from NordicTrack for a treadmill that we liked. After reading the reviews about the treadmill, our mistake was we didn’t read the reviews about NordicTrack customer service before ordering, otherwise we wouldn’t have made this mistake of ordering from NordicTrack. Few days after we have ordered the treadmill and we received an email that it was shipped. We have received the iFIT soon afterwards in the email. The treadmill was another story. We kept tracking where the shipment is, and the shipment hit a slag, in the city. The warehouse in the city received it. Called NordicTrack customer service, who indicated that the warehouse should call us to schedule the delivery.

That was last week, I have called the warehouse multiple times, and the answer that they had for me, that I am in a remote area and they don’t know when they will deliver??!! I reached to NordicTrack customer service, who said that it will typically takes 2 -3 weeks to receive the treadmill, then I questioned them, they said it will take 2-3 weeks, I said "great, now it has been sitting in the shipping warehouse for almost a week, and we have to wait another 1-2 weeks for the shipping from the warehouse. Is this a stupid joke from NordicTrack customer service." When I called them again, and asked about why it is taking so long, and whether the customer job to chase his order between the shipping company warehouse, a rude agent said, "yes, it's the customer job!!"

That’s when we realized that we are done with this joke of a company. I don’t care if they have the best products out there, but their customer service is beyond horrible. They sent the slip for the finance payment stating that their payment is due in the middle of the month, and I asked, I never had it where I am going to pay for something like this in payment that I even haven’t yet received.

In Summary, I have ordered from NordicTrack and the treadmill had shipped, but the item is in the warehouse of a shipping company, and it seems to me neither NordicTrack nor the shipping company care whether the customers received their order, what a shame indeed. I am cancelling my order from NordicTrack, and if they were the last company to make treadmills, I am not going to buy their products, given their horrible customer service. I don’t recommend NordicTrack products as you will have to deal with their horrible customer services who just care about logging sales, and don’t care what happens to the customer order. It's beyond disgusting to deal with such a horrible company customer service and I don’t hope that a major shake up in the company, results in a better customer service.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I read the reviews and decided to order anyways. What a headache! I waited over two weeks for my first one to come, only to find out they shipped the wrong machine. I tried customer service and soon realized all the reviews about customer service were right!!! I couldn't find anyone that could help me and when I did they told me they could not order another one for me at that time!? I cancelled the order and against my better judgement ordered it again, thinking there is no way this could happen twice? Lmao, it was delivered in two weeks to the delivery company, when I called to schedule an appointment to have them deliver here, they said: "you're in a remote area, we're not sure when we can deliver". REALLY!

Pausing to gain my sanity, I said: "Well that's fine can I just come get it then", " Sorry ma'am that is against our policy". So who knows when it will get here now! So frustrated and can't even think about dealing with NordicTrack customer service again! Thinking about just going to town purchasing one and then when they decide to show up just telling them: "Sorry, decided I don't want it!". See how they like being put off and wasting their time and money!

Original review: July 27, 2017

Ordered a treadmill which was shipped to a 3rd party vendor who is supposed to deliver and set up in my home. The vendor called my work phone on a Tuesday night indicating delivery would be the next day at 10 am. I called first thing the next morning to let them know I was not able to be home on that short of notice. I had to leave a message for their "delivery scheduler". Nobody has called me back to set up the delivery. Four messages and two emails later - I still have not heard from them.

I started a live chat session with NordicTrack to ask for their assistance and was told by "Douglas" that they have 2-3 weeks for delivery and they are within their window. I asked him to show me where it states 2-3 weeks and he closed the session on me. Of course Nordic Track has already started billing us for the equipment - yet we don't have it to use. Seems they want their money but aren't willing to help their customers get their products. They could use some help in their customer service department.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I have never in my life encountered a company less interested in providing customers with what they want/need or which makes it harder for customers to get help. The fact that the product requires a paid subscription in order to use all of its best features is *NOT* evident from the marketing material or from the display models. It was not until I had this 300-lb machine installed in my 8th floor apartment (no small feat) that I found that I was not done paying for it. If I had known, I would not have bought it.

I was also then disappointed to find that this product does not synchronize or allow data integration with ANY 3rd-party product. It is the only fitness device I have ever owned that did not. I wrote to them to express my disappointment, and they said that not only did they not support any 3rd party apps, but they had no intention of ever doing so. "We hope we have all the products you need" they wrote. NO, YOU DON'T. Forcing me to use your other inferior products is NOT good business.

I do not think I should have to register a product until I have confirmed that I'm not simply going to return it. I cannot even call the customer service line without registering the machine online, because it auto-recognizes my phone number and basically says "call back at least an hour after registering" and absolutely, 100% refuses to let you talk to a human being until you've done that. This maddening experience alone makes me want to return the product.

Original review: July 13, 2017

Ordered an elliptical machine two months ago. Nobody has called to set up an appointment. I called to see where the equipment is. I was given a phone number to a warehouse that won't answer my call and won't return it. I sent a message to Jillian Michaels asking her if her name is seriously attached to this company. It costs 5 dollars online just to complain about their service. Just terrible experience all the way around.

Original review: July 10, 2017

Stay away from Nordictrack and Icon Fitness. Customer un-service would refuses to help! Regardless of what I described in the emails and uploaded video, they kept asking the same irrelevant questions. I think they changed computer systems but didn't migrate my registration info, so all they cared about was registration info. Whatever I said (elliptical squeaking from day 1) the answer was something like- what's your address. I answered their questions and described the problem -yet again - and the same thing went on and on since December... That's 7 months! It doesn't matter that I gave NordicTrack and Icon Fitness more info than anyone would ever want, they kept repeating the same questions. Obviously, they don't have a CRM system to keep track of anything. Also, they're just trying to frustrate you enough so you will pay for a tech home visit.

Updated on 07/20/2017: This is a continuation of my prior review. After 10 days!!! Yet another email was replied with another repeat question that I answered ages ago. The heavy pedal fell on my head. I have to seek medical eval. This machine is going in the garbage today. Waste of time and money. Too dangerous for use. My super is coming to remove it.

Original review: June 30, 2017

Purchased a Nordic Track treadmill that was supposed to be delivered and set up within two weeks. Six weeks later - after being danced around by their customer service reps, they finally delivered a defective machine that I had to reject. The NordicTrack rep informed me that I had two choices: 1) cancel with full credit, or 2) replacement. Since replacement would take another 2 1/2 to 3 weeks, I opted to just cancel. Upon canceling, I found out through their finance company (Fortiva) that it would take forty-five days plus another two weeks to get a check for the (substantial) amount of money I already paid them. After reading all of the negative reviews, I fear I will never see my money. I wish I had read these reviews before I placed an order with this very customer-unfriendly company. They are the worst I have ever dealt with.

Original review: June 24, 2017

I carefully researched treadmills before finally purchasing a NordicTrack 1750C treadmill and I have regretted it every since. While I saw a few reviews on the poor customer service, I had no idea the problems involved with NordicTrack. After initial problems with the electronics, including the inability to download maps to use on the LED screen, interactive iPad applications that were advertised but never worked and other issues, the roller bearings on my treadmill went bad within 5 months of moderate use. I'm now on week 5 trying to resolve the issue w/ Nordictrack.

Although I purchased the extended warranty for 5 years, problems within 12 months require you have to go through NT themselves. They will insist that you self-diagnose and take apart the machine yourself, request video uploads, make you wait a week between emails, and force you to constantly nag them to keep the process moving along. After all of this, the repair was to the wrong roller. After digging more and more I finally found more reviews showing that NT has a history of shipping products with bad motors, electronics and a multitude of other problems. If you have a choice, I would simply find another brand before you consider NT. Also I suspect that NT MODERATES their reviews, several 'Beware' reviews that I posted were never posted. Hoping I can help someone to avoid the mistake that I made.

Original review: June 18, 2017

So a few months ago I mentioned my issues I was having with NordicTrack. Although they were definitely not helping me with my problem the lady I talked to assured me they would help me so I held off bashing their customer service. Well let me tell you how it has gone. I spent a good chunk of money on my treadmill and after a year and a half of a lot of use it started making an awful squeaking sound. I contacted the online chat people for NordicTrack and they told me it was the storage bar and they would send me a new one. This was in Feb. So I get the storage bar and it didn't do squat so I contacted them AGAIN. This time they assured me it was these spring things and they would send them right out... because ya know, I am a treadmill repair man and should have no problem taking my treadmill apart.

So I get 2 of the 3 parts (with zero instructions) and when I contacted them they said the other part was back ordered and it would be mid June before I got it. Now in the time between Feb and June my warranty ran out. I had already purchased an extended warranty because as I said, it was an expensive treadmill. So I asked them for instructions for the parts and they sent me a video (which by the way was NOT even for the parts I got). At this point I figure if I have to do it all myself I am going to cancel the extended warranty and I tell them that so the lady says, "As soon as you get the part call us and we will schedule a technician to come fix it!!"

So I FINALLY get the part last Thursday, I contact them to get a technician and she says, "Your machine is out of warranty now, you will have to contact the warranty people!" I contacted the warranty people 3 days straight and it always went to a recording of how busy they are and try again later. 7 hours later my husband found the screw that was loose and fixed my treadmill. DO NOT BUY FROM NORDICTRACK UNLESS YOU CAN FIX IT YOUR DAMN SELF!!!

Original review: June 14, 2017

Back in late May 2017 I purchased Nordictrack's highest end FreeStride model, FS9i. Paid for it upfront, not financed, and paid for white glove delivery and the full service warranty. Almost $3500 purchase. I noticed that it arrived in Las Vegas on 6/1/17. On 6/8/17 I called Nordictrack to ask why it hasn't been delivered and was told they would investigate and get back to me NO LATER THAN FRIDAY. So on Tuesday, now 6/13, I called them back because no ever contacted me at all. The person that I spoke to on Tuesday said they haven't been able to reach their shipping company and can't explain why it hasn't been delivered. So finally on 6/14/17 I get a call from shipping, TWO WEEKS AFTER THEY RECEIVED IT, saying they can deliver now by Monday because they are booked!!!

Nordictrack is horrible to deal with, even after you purchase one of their top of the line pieces of equipment with all the bells and whistles. I cancelled my order after that. I will be looking into a competitor for equipment for my house. Nordictrack just lost a great customer by simply failing at their most basic job, getting the equipment delivered to the customers home. Pathetic.

Original review: April 11, 2017

Plain and simple, a purchase like this should require professional assembly. I was already disappointed that in order to buy the machine I wanted, you HAVE to purchase the iFit app which is 39/month, and required in full for the year at the time of purchase. Why not say, 500+ dollars for the year???!! Or better yet, include it for free with the customer's 2000 machine.

So when I found out that my order was being shipped UPS and no assembly was required… That upset me more. I strongly believe that if someone is going to buy a machine like this, for this kind of money, the company should include assembly to make sure it is put together right. Not ship it UPS and then after the face, send you an email stating that if you want it assembled, it's an extra 150+ dollars??? Really? Bad business. I'm not very happy.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

The NordicTrack is good for couple workouts. The weights are heavy enough for a man & light enough for women. It also turns into multiple different workouts for your arms, forearms, your core, your buttocks, and all leg muscles. If you start slow, it will build muscles in no time.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

Although they may provide a good product the customer service is the worst ever. After my product taking twice the amount of weeks as promised they could not get it scheduled for delivery. After a week of this I had them return the product. I have been fighting for a credit. When I call I will hold anywhere from 25 minutes to an hour and a half. No one has helped me and when I ask for a manager to call me back they take the information and absolutely no one calls me back. I am now having to make payments on a machine I do not have and have been unable to get any help on credit for my returned product. The product was returned two weeks ago and to date I call almost daily with no resolve and no one calls me back. All I want is my credit back to my account.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

First, the carrier tries to deliver a 400# piece of equipment with no means of getting it off the truck. Nordictrack expects you to somehow accomplish this. Then we pay $250 for "White Glove Service". It has been 2 weeks since they deposited the money and after spending 43 minutes on hold with Service who transferred me to hold for 62 minutes with Billing, I still cannot get an answer from anyone on where it is. Do yourself a HUGE favor and do not buy anything from this company!

NordicTrack expert review by Mark Barroso

NordicTrack has one of the best reputations in the fitness industry. It has been in business for over three decades and originally became famous for its ski machines, although today it manufactures all sorts of exercise equipment.

• Full range of console services: NordicTrack’s web-enabled touchscreen consoles allow users to browse the Internet, watch TV or play video games while exercising, making the process more fun for most people.

• Adjustable cushioning on tracks: Treadmills and other equipment come with adjustable cushioning to protect users’ feet from impact injuries while using the machines.

• Some models are meant to improve heart health: The incline trainer model offers a variety of inclines and programs to help boost heart health.

• Powerful motors: NordicTrack device motors can support high-speed workouts with the x11i Incline Trainer providing 4.25 horsepower. As an added bonus, the motors are not overly loud.

• Steeper inclines: Consumers who want a more intense workout can set their NordicTrack machines to steeper inclines than some of the competing brands. The incline trainers reach a 40 percent incline and up to a -6 percent decline.

• Best for: Consumers who want to buy a treadmill, elliptical, glider, indoor cycling cycling bike, upright/recumbent bike, rower or ski machine.

Profile picture of Mark Barroso
Mark Barroso

Health and Fitness Contributing Editor

Mark Barroso is an editor, writer and researcher who has been featured in various print and online publications including Fitness Magazine, Muscle & Fitness, Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, FLEX, Spartan Race and Tough Mudder. A fitness enthusiast who practices what he preaches, Barroso enjoys researching and testing the latest fitness trends including classes and products.

NordicTrack Company Information

ICON Health & Fitness Customer Service Department 1500 South 1
Logan
UT
www.nordictrack.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use