3.9/5 (3083 ratings)

About NordicTrack

NordicTrack has been manufacturing exercise training and home fitness equipment since 1975. Its extensive line of products includes treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, strength machines and rowers, many of which come with a one-year membership to iFit, NordicTrack’s live and interactive training program. The company includes free shipping on select models and 0% APR financing for 36 months. If you’re not satisfied with your home exercise equipment, NordicTrack accepts returns within 30 days, though it may charge a shipping and restocking fee.

Pros

• Google Maps technology
  • 10-year warranty on equipment frame
  • Live interactive training

Cons

• Limited models with Bluetooth audio
  • High shipping costs & restocking fees

Bottom Line

NordicTrack offers the best of both worlds with in-home training, on-demand workouts and adjustable resistance levels. While fully loaded models are expensive, the company sells entry-level options for less than $1,000.

Top NordicTrack Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

My husband and I purchased the X22i last year and we love it. The IFit Trainer that comes with the purchase the first year is probably one of the main reasons we love this treadmi...

Verified

Im very happy with this bike. Exceeded my expectations. I was worried that it would have too much of a spin bike feel, but it rides like a road bike. With the video I can ride so ...

What is NordicTrack?

NordicTrack manufactures a variety of fitness equipment that can be used in your home. Its treadmills carry more than 16,000 on-demand iFit workouts with Google Maps technology that lets you experience what it’s like to run in locations across the world. Select models come with low-impact tread, Bluetooth connectivity and self-cooling vibration systems that make exercising at home a more enjoyable experience.

The company’s bikes, ellipticals, strength equipment and rowers offer similar performance with on-demand classes, resistance training controls and AutoBreeze workout fans. Many models include a touchscreen with intuitive controls that follow your movements and adjust to every stride and target specific muscles.

NordicTrack offers a 10-year warranty on the frame of its equipment, a two-year warranty on parts and a one-year warranty on labor. Below is an overview of key features included in each:

Treadmills
NordicTrack offers its T-Series treadmills for commercial and personal use. NordicTrack’s treadmills come with the following features:
  • 16,000+ on-demand iFit workouts
  • Live interactive training
  • Dial to control tread and maximize cushioning or simulate real road conditions
Bikes
NordicTrack has multiple series of exercise bicycles, including the Grand Tour Series, Recumbent Series and Upright Series. Bicycle features include:
  • On-demand classes
  • One-on-one virtual training
  • Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR) for smoother movement
Ellipticals
NordicTrack has three different series of ellipticals: the FreeStride Trainer, the Front Drive and Rear Drive. Elliptical features include:
  • Up to 10-inch SmartHD touchscreens
  • Intuitive adjustments that follow your workout and stride
Rowing machines
NordicTrack offers rowers in three different series: the RW200, the RW500 and the RW900. Rower features include:
  • Dual-resistance digital and air training
  • 26 resistance levels
  • SpaceSaver design
Strength training
In addition to its traditional workout equipment, NordicTrack offers strength training accessories, like:
  • Utility benches
  • Dumbbells
  • Speedweights
  • Skiers

Nordictrack price

NordicTrack machines start at $799 for entry-level bikes and rowers. A premium exercise machine from NordicTrack typically costs between $1,000 to $3,000 and includes live-resistance controls, a 10-inch touchscreen and the capability to stream workouts. Pricing for NordicTrack’s bestsellers are listed below:

ModelCost
Commercial X11i Treadmill$2,249
Commercial S22i Studio Cycle$1,999
RW500$999
Fusion CST$2,299
FS10i$2,999

NordicTrack iFit membership cost

All models include a complimentary one-year iFit membership, a $468 value. The immersive fitness experience lets you simulate exercising in unique and dazzling locations, including Moab, the Grand Canyon, Thai beaches or Tour de France stages. In addition to its virtual training, you can access the iFit coach app, which lets you get customized workout schedules, meal plans and sleep tracking.

NordicTrack FAQ

Are NordicTrack treadmills any good?
NordicTrack is one of the most popular manufacturers of exercise equipment. Its treadmills are a favorite of many trainers.
Which is the best NordicTrack treadmill to buy?
The best NordicTrack treadmill for you varies based on your personal preference, needs and the amount of space available in your home.
Is NordicTrack sold in stores?
Yes, NordicTrack is sold in many national stores, including Dick’s Sporting Goods, Amazon and Best Buy. Product selection may vary by store.
Where is NordicTrack located?
NordicTrack is headquartered in Logan, Utah.

Are NordicTrack treadmills good?

Fitness enthusiasts who like to work out at home enjoy NordicTrack’s selection of exercise products. Its iFit membership makes it easy to vary your daily workout and keeps it fun with Google Maps locations and terrains. The company sells space-saving models, but be sure to consider your available space before purchasing one. Although some models are pricey, we think NordicTrack’s robust features and variety of training programs are suitable for many people.

NordicTrack Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

I know that NordicTrack has been around for a long time and has a wide range of products and are very popular. I received a NordicTrack Studio Bike 1000 for free for giving a honest and unbiased opinion and really was surprised, I am thrilled with this Bike, I have had other bikes before & just hated them but I have to tell you that this one has totally amazed me.

It was easy to assemble and it has several adjustments for the handlebars and the seat which is wonderful since we have multiple riders. This Bike is very sturdy and well built. I am not fond of the water bottle holder at the rear of the seat it is awkward for me. The pedals have straps and cage for your feet keeps them stable so that is a nice feature. Has a built in 7 inch touch screen which I thought might be to small but it is very nice and on the console has options from 1 - 22 for resistance you can adjust fan speed which I really love because I really sweat and has speaker also can connect to wireless headphones or earbuds which I have not done.

The Bike came with an iFit subscription for 30 days. OK this is AMAZING. Did I say AMAZING! Yes it is. There are so many programs, trainers, and challenges I absolutely love it. It is so neat riding with a trainer talking you through it all and is great you can ride all over the world without leaving your house, how good is that

This Bike is really something and I am extremely happy with it makes exercising fun.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

Let's start with the way it arrived. It was packaged well and the building process was documented very well on their BILT app as well as in their manual. I preferred the app as it was very interactive. That was a plus for sure and made this a bit easier. The folding mechanism works great but we have enough space for now to have it laying out flat but functionality wise works well. The treadmill itself can accommodate very fulfilling runs/walks indoors for both my wife and I, the iFIT program is incredible and supports the treadmill really well. That's something my old treadmill could not handle. From a noise perspective, it's quiet compared to our old one so we are happy with that. As it's lying in our basement, we don't have any noise concerns.

Next is the touch screen, Bluetooth, speakers, fan features > these all work just as you would imagine they would out of the box. Easily compatible with my android device so no issues there. The most enjoyed feature for us is the touch screen and having the ability to run alongside trainers to motivate you, that is new for us and we are loving it. The build > It's manufactured really well and I can tell from putting it together, this will last a long while. I recommend this product from NordicTrack. I got this treadmill in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

Get buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I have used the NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle for a couple of months now. I’d consider myself to be a typical customer, middle age, trying to increase and improve my exercise. The Cycle has been an incredible addition to my routine. At this price point you expect to have a top-notch production that warrants the price, the S22i delivers on this front. While I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion, I’ve done my best to identify the key pros to the product as well as some suggestions:

Pros:

+ Screen and Connectivity – The 22” HD screen is as big as the TV I grew up with as a kid! I found a huge benefit from the larger screen when doing an instructor-led workout. With a screen that size and quality it was much easier to feel immersed in the virtual ride location. I hadn’t anticipated how much more effort I was able to give in an instructor-led workout when you feel like you’re there. The screen size and quality play a large role in creating this environment. I also was pleased with the connectivity, at this price point I would be disappointed if NordicTrack went with a cheaper processor that led to choppy video. I haven’t had any issues at all, all the videos stream really well.

+ Magnetic Resistance – You’ll note right away how smooth and quiet the bike is, there’s no slippage or weird mechanical noise while you ride.

+ Auto Resistance and Incline – As mentioned previously, I’m an average person trying to improve my exercise routine, and I benefit from having the resistance and incline auto-adjust as I’m in a workout. I’m unaware of this feature on any other stationary bike so it helps set the S22i apart. It helps make the experience more immersive when I don’t have to look down and make manual adjustments and the resistance and incline mirror the setting that you’re seeing on the screen.

+ iFit Access – NordicTrack’s iFit program helps usher in the next phase of home workouts, where multiple devices can be synced into a central fitness hub. Also, instructor-led workouts that I can do in my own house without the hassle of going to the gym is ideal. Having multiple family members on the same account offers even greater value for the price.

+ Setup –There are also multiple ways to access the assembly instructions which were thorough and easy to follow, they had a printed copy as well as an option to access instructions via your phone. It took me about 30 minutes to set the bike up and if you follow the instructions, you shouldn’t have any problems

+ Design – I’m lumping a couple items into this category as they all work the make the S22i have “it”. After riding for a while on the bike I can see the thought that went into the inclusion and placement of the water bottle holders, the fan that works surprisingly well, the ability to stream your own workout music, use your own Bluetooth headphones, and the availability and comfort of the handlebars which are not too soft but not too hard either. It’s also very easy to move. It kind of reminds me of the thought that goes into the design and interphase with Apple and other top end products.

Suggestions:

- Workout Library – I have yet to find a workout series that I didn’t like, all the instructors are what you’d want in a workout ‘coach’. I look forward to additional content being added going forward.

- Saddle Height Knob – The first few times I used the bike I had to tighten the knob quite tight, it would be nice to have a different design/knob that was easier to lock into position. Not a major issue, just one for the suggestion box

Kevin

We highly value your detailed feedback and will use your suggestions going forward. Thank you for sharing! We're so glad you have enjoyed this studio cycle and hope we can assist you with any further concerns you may have. Message us directly on Facebook anytime for assistance and we will promptly respond.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

This treadmill has got me back in the habit of working out. I still don't feel comfortable going in the gym for a workout. It's too risky especially with all the kiddos I have at home so I opted to get equipment for home. The treadmill was fairly easy to assemble. All the screws and such are labeled so when following the instructions it's easy peasy. This treadmill is top notch. It has all the bells and whistles and I just can't get enough. It has a Bluetooth speaker, who doesn't like to jam when getting a good workout in. The sound quality is amazing. There is also built in IFIT which lets me stream live and on demand workouts. This is a wonderful feature. On the days I don't feel like doing anything the trainers get me pumped up and motivated to complete my workout. "I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion."

Whitney

Way to stay healthy and exercise in the safety of your home. We are glad to be a part of that for you and your family and are so happy to hear how satisfied you are with your treadmill and the iFIT membership library. Keep up that awesome motivation!

You can feel free to reach out to us on Facebook messenger anytime with questions or concerns. We're there for you.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Easy setup. User friendly. I've wanted an exercise bike for a long time, so when this opportunity came up, I jumped, quick! This has already had a positive impact on my life and my well-being, and it's been less that a month! The bike can easily adjust with every user. It's not too big and bulky and can move easily. This came with a one year membership, which was an added bonus. I've joined some virtual groups and it makes me feel like I'm part of the fitness family world. There have been some people that I've talked to online that have encouraged me and motivated me to keep at it. The first few days were rough but now I've got the hang of it.

This brand has been around for so long and I've always watched the commercials, thinking, if only I had that piece of equipment in my life, I could control my health a lot more. It has, and it continues to get better. I would recommend this to friends and family. In fact, I like it so much, that I'm on the market for another one for my parents who suffer from diabetes. They only are able to work in summer and the winter gets rough on their health. This machine would help them stay healthy and be able to manage their health throughout the year. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Latisha

Welcome to the cycling community! We’re so happy to hear that you are enjoying your bike and finding added motivation through the iFIT group.

We hope you are able to get a quality piece of equipment for your parents to implement into their healthy routines as well.

Never hesitate to reach out to us on Facebook with questions you have about your equipment.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Updated on 01/14/2022: Please see my prior review. Still waiting. Order placed Nov 26. 2021. Number of phone calls to NT has crossed 50. My case was referred to "wrong department" again. I have taken from sales to assembly to billing to customer service to Ryder.

Original Review: I purchased fitness equipment (treadmill and rower) from NordicTrack on the Black Friday sale. After that began my nightmare. The invoice did not match the order confirmation. I had paid for treadmill assembly. Initial problem was to get a date for delivery. Ryder delivers. It was unclear if sales team was in contact with delivery team. Finally we made appointment for Jan 3rd. Then upon delivery, we were told that the order was for assembly of rower and not the treadmill. When we showed the order confirmation, the delivery person asked us to contact Nordic Track. We could not get hold of anyone. If I tried to use chat service, they sent me back to the same customer service number.

Finally I was directed to billing and returns. I was told that this problem was fixed and that Ryder will contact us for assembly. However when we contacted Ryder, they did not even have this information. We are still trying to get refund of assembly fee or trying to get someone from Ryder to assemble. I will NEVER recommend buying fitness directly from NordicTrack. EXTREMELY poor customer service.

Uma

Please accept our apologies for the confusion and lack of communication on behalf of the delivery service.

We want to help you with solutions and provide you with the service you deserve.

Please send us a private message here to follow up and discuss options.

Thanks! -NordicTrack

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

I ordered my rowing machine on November 27. It was shipped in early December. It has been stuck in a warehouse in Lathrop, CA since December 14, 27 days now. I have called repeatedly, waiting on hold for extend times, asking for call back, and finally talked to an agent 2 days ago. I have since been notified that it will now take anther 10 - 14 days to be delivered to me. I called the sales line, which of course got me to an agent. He then transferred me back into the black hole of waiting on hold for 35 minutes to talk to another agent regarding shipping and delivery. No result. No way to escalate the issue.

Hank

We are sorry about the shipping delays you have experienced. We are working hard to improve our shipping processes during our busy season.

Please send us a private message so we can discuss this further and get you the help you deserve.

Thanks! -NordicTrack

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

I ordered my bike very excited on 11/30/2021. I was given a tracking number and finally on 12/27/21 the order status stated that it was in transit at 12:32 am from Port Reading NJ. The carriers was C.H robinson. The bike should have been here. The order status has disappeared. I have called, texted and reached out to no avail. No one is helpful. I keep getting, "I am sorry for your delay." Even if you want to cancel your order no one is available and have no information. Please if you want a better experience than this look into another company. Echelon delivered on time and very helpful.

Q

We apologize for the less-than-perfect experience you have endured. We hope for your kindness and patience during our busiest times of the year. Our Member Care team is working tirelessly to give each person the attention they need resulting in longer than expected response times.

Please send us a private message so we can continue this discussion.

Thanks! - NordicTrack

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

Avoid NordicTrack at all costs. The S22i bike and its earlier model all have reported premature failing of the product both hardware and software problems. Severe enough to where the product is unusable. When you try to contact support, they give you the run around. I've routinely been on hold for 3+ hours on the phone. They'll stop being responsive on facebook or other social media messaging. There is an investigation going on right now into a class action lawsuit. If you are in the market for an exercise bike, do heavy research, do not pick this one.

Ashima

We are saddened to hear that your bike isn’t living fully up to your expectations. However, it’s very unusual to need to be on hold for extended periods.

We want to speak with you regarding possible solutions.

Please send us a Private Message so we can continue this conversation.

Thanks! - NordicTrack

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

In my personal opinion, NordicTrack does a very effective job at customer acquisition! Buy our products at 0% APR over 36 months and free shipping! Great... That's how they hook you... You make a commitment to buy their product, but then... On 11/15/2022, I ordered a NordicTrack Commercial 1750 treadmill. Since 12/7/2022 it has been sitting in a warehouse no more than a few miles from where I live.

It is now 1/4/2022 and despite many emails, failed attempts at getting their chat-bot, complaining on Yelp and Trust Pilot as well as phone calls with representatives of their chosen home delivery agent (Allegro), I still cannot get the product delivered to my house. I told Allegro that I would go and collect the treadmill myself and still NOT A SINGLE PERSON FROM NORDICTRACK HAS BOTHERED TO FOLLOW UP. I cannot seem to get hold of a human being at NordicTrack to deal with their failure to deliver something I ordered more than 50 days ago. What happens if the equipment doesn't work properly?!?! Can you imagine trying to find someone to support/help? In my life, I have never ever come across such atrocious customer service. It is my personal opinion that any prospective customer should be made aware just how bad NordicTrack's customer service is.

Henri

We work hard to offer financing to allow more people to access our equipment and are glad to hear you have taken advantage of the offer. However, we are sincerely sorry that you have yet to receive your treadmill from the delivery agent yet.

Although they handle the delivery, we may intervene on your behalf and get some more information.

Please send us a Private Message here with more information to contact you.

Thanks! NordicTrack