ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
New Life Addiction Treatment Center is a Florida rehab center dedicated to treating neurological problems that contribute to addiction. It has been offering treatment since 1993.
- Extremely structured program: Clients receive about 35 hours a week of various treatments while attending the inpatient program.
- Focuses on both neurological and psychological treatment: This center offers neurofeedback, a biological treatment that focuses on correcting neurochemical deficits, and alternative treatments such as yoga and meditation in addition to psychotherapy and group support.
- Run by a medical doctor: Patients get the benefit of medical supervision 24 hours a day regardless of whether they are in detox, inpatient recovery or sober living.
- Time-limited program: Inpatient programs are limited to 30, 60 or 90 days.
- No differentiated programs: There are no programs for people with certain needs or who want help with overcoming the use of specific substances.
- Best for People who want to get sober.
Compare Drug and Alcohol Rehab
New Life Addiction Treatment Center Company Profile
- Company Name:
- New Life Addiction Treatment Center
- 905 E. Prima Vista Blvd. Suite D
- Port Saint Lucie
- Postal Code:
- United States