Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.31/5

Lose weight for good. How much can you lose?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Lose weight for good. How much can you lose?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Nautilus Treadmills Reviews

Original review: April 10, 2017

I like that you can adjust the incline and climb a mountain, in effect, with the Nautilus treadmill. This allows you to work different muscles in your legs depending on the incline you use. But I wish it could go faster. It only goes up to 4mph, which isn't fast enough for my liking. At times it is nice to use the incline, but sometimes I wish I could flatten it. Additionally, I wish that the tread was all together and not in two strips because sometimes I accidentally step in the middle and almost fall. I think its fairly easy to use and figure out though.

Original review: April 3, 2017

This Nautilus treadmill is strong and well built. It can really handle the repetition and beating from me running on it everyday! It's built to last and if that isn't enough the warranty will wash away all other fears. However, the hand rail positioning needs adjusting. The handle bar positioning just seems to be slightly awkward when in use and when getting off of the treadmill. But Operation is quite simple really. Get on and with a few button pushes you are off to the races. If I were to time it I would say that I could be running within 10 seconds from walking up to the machine.

Get expert buying tips about Treadmills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

I love this machine. It is both effective and fun. The features are amazing and extremely easy to use. I was very happy with how easy it is to put out of the way. With the kids and a much smaller house available space is hard to come by in our house. I reached my target weight in less than 6 months and with chasing my two year old I can use all the help I can get. They always seem to have just a little more than you do. Now I can keep up easier and even have enough energy to get a few extra projects done around the house and I believe that all busy parents know how important that is in keeping up with a house and property. So if you need to chase the kids or just have a little energy at the end of the day. I would strongly recommend the Nautilus. I have been very pleasantly surprised as to how fast it worked for just using it a few minutes each day.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

It has a powerful motor. I still have this treadmill, it has lasted for years and years and the motor is still going strong. The motor never sounds like it is overloaded. The seat is well padded. I never got a cramp or felt sore after using my machine. The seat's cushion has withstood time, it is not sunk in and still has a lot of padding left. My treadmill had no entertainment options, I had to entertain myself. This product has helped me fulfill my goal of losing weight. Its value is priceless. I would buy this product again without question. This is a top notch product.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

I never had a problem with the motor and it worked very consistently every time. It allowed me to achieve the workout I needed every time. Step by step, stride by stride it provided a comfortable landing to each and every step. This allowed for a nice easy stride and allowed me to go longer. It was fun the way it would adjust the angle of running allowing me to step up my cardio and improve my stamina. Running upwards and downward was a great workout. The price was higher than other brands, but its quality, extras and durability made this a much better value than cheaper models. For the price it cannot be beat.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nautilus Treadmills?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

The motor was very well built and I was able to go comfortably at any speed I desired. I could walk at a leisurely pace or power walk and go up to about 15 mph. The cushion was very well constructed. It absorbed the shock of my weight very well as I was walking on the treadmill. It was built to absorb the shock of different weights exercising at varying speeds. The entertainment options were very well thought out and engineered to offer a wide array of options to the user as they exercised on the treadmill. By using this product I added quite a bit of value to my life by improving my health. I was able to lose weight which enabled me to lower my blood pressure and help in controlling my diabetes.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

The motor on my treadmill is one of the best in the industry, why I say that is because I have had my treadmill for 5 years and no problems. I really think I lucked out on it. The run is the best for the style of treadmill that I have. I don't have any issues. I really feel that Nautilus creates good cushions for running. I use my treadmill for exercise and that's it. I don't think there is much that it can do for entertainment. I do like the movies and reading books. My treadmill is old school but the value I think holds its own... For the purpose I think that Nautilus is a great brand with great items.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

Motor is very quiet, runs very smoothly, has a two speed fan to help cool off face when getting hot. It talks to you when you begin your workout! The handrails are nice and cushioned, makes for a great grip. The track is strong and noiseless. The front panel has many different workouts to choose. Entertainment options are great, place for your phone. Place to plug in your iPad or Phone. Place to put your water bottle. Lights on panel, very bright, easy to see! The value that my treadmill that adds to my life is that I can workout whenever I want. On any given day. Rain or snow or too hot to go out. It is great to have.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

It has a 3.5 CHP for walking, the suspension helps your movements feel more natural and responsive which is great. Remote speed and incline controls, right at your fingertips for more convenience. 26 workout programs. It's very comfortable with extra cushioning. The "StrikeZone Cushioning" really just means that the deck gives on impact. You can listen to iTunes and plug it right into the treadmill! Everything to meet your fitness goals. I had my daughter in 2013 and was weighing in at 230 pounds. I couldn't even climb the stairs without having to catch my breath. With this treadmill it got me off the couch and moving. I am weighing in at 175 pounds today. I still have a long ways to go before I feel comfortable with my body, but health wise it has made a huge difference, truly a life saver!!!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

The motor is fairly quiet. This makes my workout more pleasant. It is one of the top things I was looking for. There are many nice features but this one is most valuable to me and the other people who use it. The cushion is very comfortable making my workout easy. This cushion system is way better than others I have used. The workout is by far more comfortable. I don't feel much strain when walking or running on this equipment. There are a variety of entertainment options on my treadmill. There are many fitness options from which I can choose. I can change the slope, and speed. The console is big, No strain on my eyes to see. I think I have gotten a lot for my money. It is a high quality unit, very sturdy and many features I have not had on previous treadmills. The variety of workout options keeps the workout fresh and interesting.

Not sure about Nautilus Treadmills?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right weight loss program for you.

Nautilus Treadmills expert review by Joey Thurman

An innovator of fitness equipment, Nautilus was founded in 1986 as Bowflex. They formerly sold commercial-grade fitness equipment and now focus on selling fitness equipment, including treadmills, for home use.

• Speed up to 12 miles per hour: Nautilus treadmills have speeds ranging from 0-12 miles per hour, making them ideal for all levels of walkers and runners.

• Cushioning: Nautilus’s StrikeZone™ cushioning system makes long runs more comfortable by providing extra support as you run.

• Nautilus Connect™: Nautilus Connect™ All new Nautilus fitness equipment are equipped with the technology to save your workout data and upload it online to view and track your progress. Share your data with friends and family, or monitor your fitness as a way to measure progress and reach your personal goals.

• Nautilus innovation: Nautilus welcomes ideas for new fitness equipment products from inventors, who can submit their patented or patent pending idea on the Nautilus Innovation website. Inventors whose ideas are accepted for a new product will usually enter into a licensing agreement with Nautilus to receive royalty fees.

• Product registration: All Nautilus treadmills bought from an approved Nautilus selling partner need to be registered to qualify for warranty. Nautilus products purchased directly from their website or call center do not need to register. Register on the Nautilus website or by calling their customer service phone number.

• Best for: Nautilus treadmills are best for fitness enthusiasts looking for a high quality treadmill with online tracking capabilities.

by Joey Thurman Fitness and Nutrition Expert

Joey Thurman is a nationally recognized and spin certified health, fitness, nutrition expert and television host He is the author of "365 Health and Fitness Hacks That Could Save Your Life." His work has been featured in publications such as Men’s Health, U.S. News and World Report, NPR, People Magazine, Shape, NY Post, Fitness Magazine, ‪Women's Health and many more.

Nautilus Treadmills Company Information