Nautilus Treadmills

Compare Treadmills

Research top Treadmills recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Bench press leg press over shoulder pulls was comfortable and invigorating. Allowed me to do sit-ups without back pain. It also included changeable weights as well as pull tension bars that were adjustable. 1 year warranty on all parts and shipping due to breakage or defects but the equipment was very durable and had never had to replace anything on it. Was easy to assemble and very durable equipment. It took up a little more room than I liked but was manageable in the confines of my workout room. The value was ok but I do think it should have been a little less expensive. But overall the quality and workmanship was worth the price cause it lasted a long time. Get what you pay for.

Nautilus has a million features with tons of scenarios for every user. I started with a mild workout and now feel like I'm training for the Tour de France! Very pleased with features. It came with a 2-year warranty, which is great compared to most products with 1-year warranties. I registered mine right away and had no issues with it. Hopefully I won't ever have to find out! =) I've had the nautilus for a year and so far so good! I haven't had a single issue, nor been aware of any friends or family members with issues. Great product! It definitely wasn't cheap, but you get what you pay for, right? I would definitely pay for this again and again because the product is worth it and worth the price tag.

I got a full workout gym with weights, leg lift, arm bands, for strengthening my arms. I can lie down or sit up while I work out or even stand. I did purchase extra small weights I wanted to go with it. I got a 5 year warranty on mine, so that any damaged parts would either be replaced or fixed. I think that is a pretty good deal considering other fitness companies only give 2 or 3 years. I also had the option to extend it. It works great very sturdy. I'm not worried at all that I will hurt myself using it. I've never had any problems with it in the 2 years that I have owned it. With everything I got with it, it's a great value. It's a good quality piece of equipment that I know is going to last me for many years to come. Plus they have a variety of other equipment I could buy at a good price.

Nautilus fitness equipment have the best and most up-to-date features on all of their equipment. Some feature 22 workout programs and more. Each piece of equipment has its own limit but always a pretty good warranty for each one. I am very impressed with my Nautilus T616 treadmill. It has lasted me years and still works and looks as if I just bought it, and yes I use mine everyday! Absolutely would recommend Nautilus for their reliability! My Nautilus fitness equipment that I own I would definitely have to say is a great value! Does exactly what I am wanting out of my fitness equipment.

Easy to use, assembly of entire machine (big bowflex unit) was difficult. I would recommend having them send someone to assemble for you. Great quality products. I never needed the warranty machine, had zero problems, and since gifting machine to a family member still going strong. However I'm sure the warranty is adequate for the product. Machine worked perfectly each and every use. Easy to change workouts and move pieces on machine to quickly get through a workout. Changing into the rowing was quick and easy and gave a great cardio workout. Machine was worth every penny. I would certainly buy again if given the room in my home. I love their equipment and the ease of purchase.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nautilus Treadmills?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

We liked the versatility of the system. It easily converts to allow you to workout different areas of the body. The "weights" are lightweight and easy for anyone to use. This workout system is pretty reliable. We have had no issues with our workout system to date. Honestly, I think the price was far too high for this system. If it were up to me, I would not have purchased this item for no other reason than the price.

It has a lot of features to do different types of workout. I had gotten it as a gift for my brother and lasted for years before he changed his approach to fitness. The manufacturer warranty was good added on to the warranty. The store offer was a great combination. There wasn't any failure with the parts but he did maintenance on it with the warranty. The equipment did its job well. No malfunction of any sorts. He did maintain it well any adjusted, any minor problem before it could become major. I think it is a decent value for what is given. You will get your money's worth. If you keep it in good condition that it will last a long time.

Easy use and heart monitor. The maintenance is easy. There isn't too much noise. My wife can use it too. Full use of arms and legs. Doesn't take up too much space. One year warranty that covers the whole machines. Call and get simple repairs or a full replacement if necessary. I have not needed to use it yet but I will. The product has operated well during the time we have owned it. I haven't had any complaints about its use. It works the same every time. It has been worth the money that we spent on it. We couldn't be happier with the value of it. We are already healthier since using it.

The features that are included in this workout equipment is hand straps and pulleys. All the best equipment comes with these machines. They should work out much more enjoyable. The warranty on these machines very good. If you have any problems they come down and work on them but these machines never break down. The stuff is too good. The product reliability is the best. I've had all the machines and it's just not as reliable as these machines. Just awesome equipment, very reliable stuff. The value of these machines, they could actually get more from but they don't because customers will spend more if they keep it at a decent price.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

An innovator of fitness equipment, Nautilus was founded in 1986 as Bowflex. They formerly sold commercial-grade fitness equipment and now focus on selling fitness equipment, including treadmills, for home use.

• Speed up to 12 miles per hour: Nautilus treadmills have speeds ranging from 0-12 miles per hour, making them ideal for all levels of walkers and runners.
  • Cushioning: Nautilus’s StrikeZone™ cushioning system makes long runs more comfortable by providing extra support as you run.
  • Nautilus Connect™: Nautilus Connect™ All new Nautilus fitness equipment are equipped with the technology to save your workout data and upload it online to view and track your progress. Share your data with friends and family, or monitor your fitness as a way to measure progress and reach your personal goals.
  • Nautilus innovation: Nautilus welcomes ideas for new fitness equipment products from inventors, who can submit their patented or patent pending idea on the Nautilus Innovation website. Inventors whose ideas are accepted for a new product will usually enter into a licensing agreement with Nautilus to receive royalty fees.
  • Product registration: All Nautilus treadmills bought from an approved Nautilus selling partner need to be registered to qualify for warranty. Nautilus products purchased directly from their website or call center do not need to register. Register on the Nautilus website or by calling their customer service phone number.
  • Best for Nautilus treadmills are best for fitness enthusiasts looking for a high quality treadmill with online tracking capabilities.

Compare Treadmills