4.29/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Nasacort

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

38 Nasacort Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 27, 2018

This was a brand name that I recognized as having been a prescription medication that I had been prescribed in the past. Given that it was effective then, it seemed like a good choice. I like the fact that it isn't a systemic drug. It is effective for me for routine allergen loads but takes a week or two to get to peak effectiveness so it is not a good option for acute allergen exposures. I'm also generally not a fan of nasal spray. Other than that, it also helps that the company runs frequent coupons and sales.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I like the price of the Nasacort and that I was able to get it over the counter. I also liked that I was able to buy it on Amazon and received it within 2 days so I could start using it. However, Nasacort did not work for me. I used it for a while and it made me feel nauseous the entire time I was taking it. It was cheaper than others but overall I was not impressed and not happy. As soon as I stopped taking it, the nausea stopped. It didn't improve my symptoms while I took it and squirting it up my nose was very uncomfortable.

Get expert buying tips about Allergy Medicine delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 29, 2018

My ENT recommended Nasacort based on the symptoms that I had. I had been using a prescription medication that became too expensive. The OTC option was what I needed and I found a good fit. I like the availability and affordability of Over The Counter medications and I like that the OTC medication gave me almost immediate relief from my nasal congestion. The stuffiness and swollen feeling associated with my symptoms felt so much better and the relief lasted pretty much all day. The bottle was easy to hold and use and the directions were very clear. However, over the Counter medications in general aren't as long lasting or as strong. I dislike that its a temporary fix to a bigger problem.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I saw a lot of positive reviews for Nasacort and wanted something I could use at work, outside, etc. It was easy to use, I could take it anywhere and it helped my nasal congestion. It was not too expensive and available over the counter and where I normally shop at regularly. However, it left an after taste in my mouth that lasted 5-10 mins, so I needed something to drink after using it. That made it less convenient to use on the go.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I started using Nasacort after my doctor recommended trying it since another brand I had been using wasn't helping enough. I have used it for a few months now and have notice a lot more relief then I had with other brands I had used in the past. I like it because it is easy to use. I feel relief within about 5 minutes and full relief within about 15-20 minutes. It has a lasting effect and seems effective in my excessive sneezing and running nose that I get. But I don't care much for the smell of the medication, to me it smells like plant food. I would rather it didn't have any scent at all. Also, if your nose is already stuffed I feel like it isn't as effective for the day. Some days when my allergies are worse it can be harder.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nasacort?

Original review: April 22, 2018

It's a mist, so it does not drain down the back of the throat. It works better for me. I felt great after using it. However, it dries out the inside of the nose so much that petroleum is needed to lubricate the nostrils.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Nasacort was recommended by my doctor. I have used it for many years. I am glad I can buy the OTC version so that I don't have to pay for a prescription. The price is good too. It's an easy to use product, it doesn't sting my nose when I use it. It works and works well and I use it for seasonal allergies. But allergy meds that contain steroids tend to occasionally cause issue with anxiety and tension but they are minor in comparison to feeling sick from allergies. I recommend Nasacort to anyone who has allergies.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I had been wrestling with heavy allergies for almost two weeks and other brands of medication were getting nowhere. Nasacort is easy to use and after using it I felt a sense of relief and comfort. I was able to relax and finally get a good night's rest. It was a very wonderful experience for me. Nasacort is a simple product and there is nothing complex about it because it does not contain pounds and pounds of chemicals. I also like that it can be bought over the counter rather than needing a prescription from a doctor.

Original review: April 14, 2018

It's easy to use, non-drowsy, and has few side effects. It is easy to find at stores and doesn't require a prescription. It saved me time in having to get prescriptions from my doctor and going through my insurance to get coverage. It seemed to help with seasonal allergies a bit but needed to be used in conjunction with an oral medication. By itself it only mildly helped my allergies. Also, it has a terrible taste when it drips down your throat and I'm not a fan of nasal sprays to begin with. Sprays are disconcerting to use and can often cause me nosebleeds and other nasal irritation. They aren't as easy to use as an oral medication.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Nasacort is doctor recommended and worth a shot. It is definitely pleasant and feasible, works strong and helps the sinuses and passageways to open up and relieve some of the allergy pains and struggles that I have. But it doesn't completely do away with the allergies. As a sufferer you want it all to be gone instead of just temporary relief. Also, Nasacort is very expensive to try to use on a regular basis.

Nasacort expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Nasacort is a nasal spray that blocks several chemicals that cause allergic reactions, not just histamines. Nasacort was the first nasal spray approved by the FDA for over-the-counter availability. They have separate formulas for adults and for children as young as two years old.

• Non-drip formula: Nasacort is delivered in a gentle mist with no drip, which makes it comfortable to use every day.

• Non-drowsy: Nasacort’s formula is non-drowsy, so you can use it every day without worrying about feeling tired. It is also non-addictive.

• 24-hour relief: Take Nasacort just once a day for full allergy relief.

• Scent and alcohol-free: Nasacort doesn’t use alcohol, and it doesn’t have a scent, which makes it gentle on your nasal passage.

• Sign up for coupons: Submit your email to download a coupon for Nasacort that you can use today. You’ll also receive future emails that include promotions, savings, tips, product news, bonus offers and more.

• Best for: Nasacort is best for adults and children with moderate to severe allergy symptoms.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs