4.61/5
Based on 23 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Nasacort

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: July 21, 2017

23 Nasacort Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: July 21, 2017

I love this medicine. You dont have to take very often because it does its job and clears your sinuses up and you can breathe longer and better. It has no side effects. It meet my expectations great. It did what it said it would do and more. I choose this brand because my family and friends recommended it and love it. It works well with all your other medicines, too.

Original review: July 21, 2017

I suffer from severe seasonal allergies and live in the woods so pollen is high. I have tried other brands and they work for a short while and then stop. So far Nasacort works long lasting and is reliable. It is also very effective and so much different than a pill as it works very quickly. Other allergy medicines quit working after a while but not this one. It is long lasting. But sometimes Nasacort can be a little messy. It is also a little more on the expensive but worth it. So far so good. My complaints are very small and insignificant.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: July 20, 2017

I like the ability to purchase Nasacort at most stores that offer medicines without prescription and the fact that it is priced decent enough to afford plus the way it’s easy and quick to use. But my overall experience was not good at all. Did not receive any relief from it. The smell, taste it left in my mouth. This medicine made my symptoms way worse and quickly ended up with a sinus infection. Was told it was better than ones I had used in past. Big joke. Was the worst I have ever used. Refuse to buy or use ever again.

Original review: July 19, 2017

It helps with little side effects. The spray is very easy to use and the directions is very clear on what you should do. It personally helps me no matter how bad or minor my allergies are. I chose this brand because of ads and a friend recommendation and it met my expectations. It works quickly and lasts for a while. If I use consistently I don't have to worry about my nasal congestions and runny nose. However, I dislike some of the side effects. Although it works, it could be very risky to use because of the side effects like headaches but it helps for my itchy nose, nasal congestion, sneezing and runny nose. My experience is great overall and I'll continue to use it.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Using ** and Nasacort help a lot with my seasonal and house dust allergies. They are not completely resolved but do help a lot. I tried using them from my doctor's recommendation and have had really good luck with them. It seems like over time they do not work as well but I will continue to use them till I feel they are not helping at all. I will then ask my doctor to recommend another medication.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nasacort?

Original review: July 17, 2017

Nasacort is an over the counter product recommended by my primary care physician so I chose it to assist in keeping the nasal cavity lubricated and functional during seasonal allergy attacks. I was having issues with sinusitis caused by other over the counter medication and I found most them had unwanted side effects and I appreciate the alternative method of this particular brand for its beneficial results. When I used the product I noticed it was both very easy to use and that it protected my sinuses from becoming too dried out but the post nasal drip after taste that resulted was a bit unpleasant. I usually try to avoid taking this particular medication unless absolutely necessary and have become accustomed to this unpleasant taste but would invite an alternative to this result from using the medication. Ultimately useful and would use again.

Original review: July 16, 2017

When I had my last yearly physical, I asked my GP doctor what he recommended and that's why I chose this brand. I like that it works for me. Sometimes I need it in the morning, or in the afternoon, or even early evening. It is effective whenever I use it and I have no side effects when using it. In addition, when playing golf, I only need it sometimes - not all the time. However, sometimes, 40 minutes after using it, my nose gets very dry, but not all the time. This especially happens if I use the product after dinner and before going to bed. I realize every medication cannot be perfect so the discomfort is minor.

Original review: July 15, 2017

Nasacort is effective, relieving and very positive. It worked fast and very well for me. It also relieves sneezing, congestion, and runny nose. I was able breathing through my nose and sleep a peaceful night in bed. My side effects have been a little nausea and a feeling of hyperactivity. But they were mild and not bothersome like the other OTC medications' side effects.

Original review: July 14, 2017

Nasacort is one of the best medication to treat nasal symptoms against all types of allergies, both indoor and outdoor. Aall its benefits are appealing. It has a powerful anti inflammatory and provides 24 hr relief. It is non-addictive and alcohol and scent free. However, it can cause little nausea and Hyperactivity. A friend of mine suffered from loss of smell and taste. This is the reason why I dislike its side effects. Other than that, it does not cause drowsiness and it's smell and alcohol-free.

Original review: July 13, 2017

Sometimes only taking an allergy pill does not cut it for me during specific seasons of the year but Nasacort clears up my blocked sinuses each morning within half an hour after. It was recommended to me from an ER Doc when I suffered from an acute allergy reaction to the coming Spring/Summer season. I also like knowing there would be no side effects from using Nasacort on a daily basis for a 2 week period.

Original review: July 13, 2017

I used regular Claritin and other medications previously but Nasacort seemed to work much faster in relieving my symptoms. My itchy, burning eyes and stuffy nose and eye problems were resolved quickly. But I do not like to take allergy medication or any medication because I believe it hurts your natural immune system. Otherwise Very Good experience.

Original review: July 12, 2017

My daughter recommended Nasacort and she said it was very good and worked well. It did meet my expectations and I am satisfied. It takes care of my sneezing, watery eyes and constantly runny nose. It was a bad thing but Nasacort does a very good job. My nose would run like water and this stopped it from doing so and I felt great after using this, it helped a lot. Won't make me groggy all day and I sleep better at night. But the only side effect is the dry mouth but I deal with it and it is easy to live with. The price is also a little high but it was worth it.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I chose Nasacort because other family members tried it and it worked well for them. I like how well it works. It really handles all my seasonal and regular allergy symptoms. I don't get tired from the medicine either. Other than the bitter taste and annoyance of having to take it, I don't like that it sometimes makes me very drowsy and kind of dizzy if I take it in the morning but not usually. But it seems to work very well for me.

Original review: July 10, 2017

I first used Nasacort when it was still a prescription medication. I think it was the third or fourth inhaled medication that we tried and Nasacort works the best for me. One of its competitors products will drain out of my nose while I'm sleeping and cause the area under my nose to break out but Nasacort doesn't do that. I also had side effects with the other meds and I like that that I can use Nasacort without the pesky side effects that accompany tablets and pills.

Original review: July 9, 2017

The medication does a great job at relieving my symptoms and allowing me to breathe properly. Without the medication I would not be able to go outside or make it through the spring. It has really saved my life. It's affordable and easy to maintain. It had the least severe side effects as well. The only side effects were fatigue and it definitely makes me a little drowsy. But I didn't get the dry mouth I would get from other over the counter medications. This medication was the most effective for me.

Original review: July 8, 2017

I choose this brand after using other brands in the past. It has the right amount of ingredients so that my allergies don't act up so much. I live in the desert and when the wind blows it can be brutal at times. At night I don't have to wake up to use it again. I can sleep through the night without any complications. Also like that I can enjoy going outdoor and not have to worry about the pollen bothering me while walking the dog or enjoying the park flowers. Sometimes it will make my throat sore after waking up. It also seems that my nose will run some right after I use it. I know I use it correctly but it always seems to happen. I would like one that doesn't do that. Other than that, it is easy to use and I liked the design of the spray bottle.

Original review: July 7, 2017

This brand was recommended by my doctor and pharmacist because it has few side effects. Nasacort has worked well for me, it reduces the itchy eyes and dripping nose and sneezing. It greatly improves my condition when allergies strike. And generally produces good and fast relief from my seasonal allergies without any annoying side effects like drowsiness or dry mouth. It works on multiple allergens and does not interfere with work or sleep. However, it's not always pleasant to inject a spray into your nasal passages, I can sometimes taste the Nasacort or have a slight tingling or burning sensation in my nose after application. Also, this medication is somewhat expensive.

Original review: July 6, 2017

My overall expectation was great the first time I tried it. Nasacort was the first one I tried. It met my expectations and I felt good after using it. It didn't take long at all to get in my system and it cured my morning allergies that I use to suffer from for a long time in my life. It is also so easy to use and lasts for a long time. The negatives are common like stuffy nose and watery eyes but some of the major ones are sore throat and the unpleasant taste it has.

Original review: July 5, 2017

Chose brand because it was recommended and also low price. Great experience with this allergy medication. Got rid of my allergies fast and nondrowsy. It met expectations, absolutely no side effects, and I felt better. I liked everything about it.

Original review: July 4, 2017

It works by reducing inflammation in my nose. I like it because I don't have to swallow pills and one spray is good all day. Also it works much faster than pills. It doesn't make me drowsy and it works directly on the problem and my symptoms were relieved right away. But it's a little expensive and the taste isn't so good when it drips in the back of my throat or doesn't seem to work on symptoms I get in my head like a headache. Also, the spray seems a bit thick and hard to breathe in at times. Other than that, I felt great after using it and there were no side effects.

Original review: July 3, 2017

Nasacort dries my nasal passages, as I have post nasal drip, and used to lose my voice for a couple months in spring and fall, before using this. It also keeps me from coughing, and teary eyes. It took some getting used to the hyacinth smell and taste at first though. It also used to be covered through my insurance but now I have to buy over the counter, and is more costly. Also the over the counter kind does not act as long. Other than that, it works wonderful. I have been on it for a couple years and I am very happy with it. It is a lifesaver.

Original review: July 2, 2017

The allergy medications went above and beyond my expectations. It really helps alleviate the symptoms and allows me to conduct my day regularly without any severe allergy symptoms. I felt almost completely back to normal after using it, and my nose felt awfully better. I like how it makes my nose less runny and my eyes a lot less itchy. However, it can be a little pricey for the amount of pills that are in the bottle, I would like it more if the prices could be reduced a bit so that it is a bit more affordable.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I choose the brand from seeing constant commercials of it. I had mild expectations and the brand was better than I thought. It made me feel better and no bad side effects. It really does help with nasal congestion and my heavy sneezing through fall and when the weather is very cold, it helps when my nose is quite heavy running and it helps elevate the inflammation. It works very well just that it takes up to over a week to feel all the effects wear on my body. It is a really good medication that I would highly recommend for anyone with nasal congestion or inflammation around your face.

Nasacort expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Nasacort is a nasal spray that blocks several chemicals that cause allergic reactions, not just histamines. Nasacort was the first nasal spray approved by the FDA for over-the-counter availability. They have separate formulas for adults and for children as young as two years old.

• Non-drip formula: Nasacort is delivered in a gentle mist with no drip, which makes it comfortable to use every day.
    • Non-drowsy: Nasacort’s formula is non-drowsy, so you can use it every day without worrying about feeling tired. It is also non-addictive.
    • 24-hour relief: Take Nasacort just once a day for full allergy relief.
    • Scent and alcohol-free: Nasacort doesn’t use alcohol, and it doesn’t have a scent, which makes it gentle on your nasal passage.
    • Sign up for coupons: Submit your email to download a coupon for Nasacort that you can use today. You’ll also receive future emails that include promotions, savings, tips, product news, bonus offers and more.
    • Best for: Nasacort is best for adults and children with moderate to severe allergy symptoms.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs