About Mirror Workout
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
The Mirror is a workout tool that uses interactive technology to deliver home workouts with fitness professionals. It has a two-way video system that displays both you and your instructor so you can get real-time feedback and motivation. The company offers a risk-free trial for 30 days, but a one-year subscription is required if you stick with it.
What is Mirror?
The Mirror is a workout training tool that combines streamlined design, two-way video tech and real fitness professionals. You can get a personalized fitness routine, interactive instruction, group classes and live feedback from fitness studios. This smart gym gets to know you so it can offer feedback related to your fitness goals and deliver suitable workouts. The company adds new classes each week, and membership includes access to an on-demand library.
With Mirror, you can also join live classes streamed from its studio in New York, use the device with friends and family or train live with members of the community.
After you order a Mirror device, the company contacts you by phone to schedule delivery and installation — a technician must install the device or the warranty is void. You’ll get a 30-day risk-free trial and a one-year warranty if you decide to stick with it. If you decide to return the Mirror after the trial period, the company will pick it up and provide a full refund. A monthly subscription is required to activate the Mirror’s features.
How does Mirror work?
The Mirror takes up less than 2 feet of wall space, and its workout styles include arms and abs, kettlebell, yoga, boxing, dance, barre, bootcamp, kickboxing and more. Its classes run from five to 60 minutes, ranging from beginner to expert levels. The workouts are designed for all types of equipment, including dumbbells, resistance bands and bodyweight. You can choose your music and get one-on-one personal training sessions a la carte if you need extra help or motivation.
The Mirror is made of carbon steel, and its screen is a 40-inch HD 1080p display with a 178-degree viewing angle. It comes with speakers and can sync with Bluetooth devices. It connects to the internet by WiFi, and you can control it with an iOS or Android app. It also syncs with Apple and Android watches to monitor heart rate.
How much is the Mirror?
The Mirror is $1,495, which includes the wall mount, stand and companion app. The price doesn’t include delivery and white-glove installation, however. Membership starts at $39 per month, with unlimited access for up to six members. Personal training sessions are $40 each. Financing options start at $42 per month with $0 down and 0% interest.
- Can Mirror instructors see you?
- The Mirror has a front-facing camera that displays your image on screen while you work out. You can share with trainers, classmates and friends.
- What equipment do you need for the Mirror?
- The Mirror comes with an adaptable wall mount for all wall types and a durable steel carbon stand. It offers classes for all types of equipment and workouts, including bodyweight and no-equipment exercises.
- Does the Mirror work with Android?
- Yes. The Mirror is compatible with Android; the heart rate monitor, speakers and controls all can sync with Android phones and watches.
- What’s the delivery fee for Mirror?
- The Mirror delivery fee depends on your location.
- Do you need a subscription for Mirror?
- Yes, the Mirror requires a one-year subscription. Membership is $39 per month and includes unlimited access for up to six members. Monthly billing begins upon delivery.
Is the Mirror worth it?
For those who want an interactive and personalized home workout, Mirror delivers various exercise classes with expert instruction and feedback. It does require a commitment, though: the Mirror doesn’t work without a one-year subscription, which costs $39 per month and could be more expensive than some gym memberships. This does provide access for up to six users, though, and the company offers a 30-day risk-free trial.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Mirror Workout Company Information
- Company Name:
- Mirror Workout
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.