Consumer Complaints and Reviews
We have used the maze cord blood service for our daughter. Me and my wife both have talked with their customer service before sign up as we want to make sure that we are selecting best company. They are very professional and kind to answer all questions we had. I would highly recommend its service to everyone. If you are planning to use its service and want to get extra discount from your purchase, use the referral name "**" during online checkout or when ordering over the phone.
Sandra GordonParenting Products Contributing Editor
Specializing in health and medicine, Sandra Gordon has written extensively about cord blood banking for national and regional parenting magazines. She also has written about baby products, including breast pumps, for national and regional parenting magazines, blogs and books. Her work has appeared in hundreds of publications, including Parents, Prevention, Woman’s Day and Self. Gordon also appears on TV as a baby safety and money-saving expert. She is also the author of 10 books and the founder of babyproductsmom.com, a site dedicated to helping new parents gear up safely and within their budget.
MAZE is a cord blood company that has been in business since 2004. The organization's parent company, MAZE Laboratories, has been around since 1997.
- Experienced staff: The staff at MAZE has impressive medical experience, such as Michael A. Werner, M.D., who is one of the world's best reputed male infertility specialists.
- Positive cash flow: The company has had a positive cash flow from its inception and has been financially solvent since 2004, signaling that it's a safe and reliable investment.
- Affordability: The company charges a one-time fee, which includes processing and 20 years of storage, which can be cost effective for consumers over time. There are no annual storage fees.
- Marketing philosophy: The company chooses not to do heavy marketing, but instead invests funds in state-of-the-art facilities and technology, with the understanding that a well-run company sells itself.
- Safety assurance: MAZE partners with Cord Blood Services for processing, which is an AABB-accredited lab.
- Blood and tissue: The company processes and stores blood and tissue, making it a convenient choice for parents who also want to store umbilical cord tissue and placenta.
- Best for Families with a history of diseases, families who have just had a baby and families with an ailing member.
Compare Cord Blood Banking
MAZE Cord Blood Laboratories Company Profile
- Company Name:
- MAZE Cord Blood Laboratories
- Year Founded:
- 2975 Westchester Avenue
- Postal Code:
- United States