MailMyPrescriptions.com

I have used the service for several months and have had 3-4 prescriptions filled. I have the service easy to use. Calling in my information, it was taken with ease. If they had to call my Dr., it was done the next day. And I received my prescriptions within 4-5 days. The pricing was a significant savings anywhere from 10-50 percent over my local national chain pharmacies.I will continue using Mail My Prescriptions.

I put an order from an out of town Dr. We had few communications problems as the Dr was 3000 miles away. But everything was ironed out and I got my meds shipped and at a good cost. Very happy with the service.

The process was very easy. I have a couple very minor suggestions. The 2 things I would recommend is that you mention the name of the other company that will be sending the fax to dr. office for prescription confirmation. I was calling the dr. to see why they weren't responding to the fax from Mail My Prescriptions so I could get my medicine filled. I told them it would be coming from MailMyPrescriptions but the fax came in from another company that they were not looking for. Also, the phone number on the mobile site was not on the page I was looking at where it said to call company and order (although I think that may be changed by now). I am so thrilled with the price of the medicine that these little things are very minor in comparison.

We subscribed to service and ordered my wife's Montelukast at a substantial discount vs. what we had been paying at Walgreens. The pharmacy tech we spoke to was very friendly and helpful, he contacted her physician (3 times) and finally got her to fax the prescription so the order could be dispensed. She paid less than 30% of the normal cost. I would highly recommend the service.

MailMyPrescriptions.com Company Profile