2. Health and Fitness
  3. Treadmills

4.2/5 (32 ratings)

About Life Fitness Treadmills

Life Fitness Treadmills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Fitness Treadmills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Fitness Treadmills?

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

I have had my treadmill for two years. I love it because I can adjust how fast I want to go. I even can walk. I've NEVER had a problem. There is enough comfortable cushions to easily grip and hold on to the bar. It keeps you holding on with an easy grip. It helps you to feel stable. I'm able to jog or walk. I'm able to adjust the speed I want to go also. I set a timer so, I know how fast I can go. It is an awesome treadmill. You always pay more when you want to get good quality. I always choose the middle priced one and a brand I trust. The best thing is I can exercise in my own time and in my home, where I feel comfortable.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

The motor is great. I absolutely love it. It's not loud, it's actually quite quiet. You can't even tell that it's on. It works very well. It just depends on what shoes I actually have on. But for the most part it's really very soft. I can run on it all day. I love the soft plain cushion. The entertainment on it, isn't really the best. The only thing I can do is put my ear phones in a wire jack which I am glad and happy for it, but I wish I had more entertainment on my treadmill. I actually found this treadmill on a great sale. The price was $2000 but I found it on sale for $700 bucks at Sears. I'm glad I found it on sale since I kept going to the gym a lot now it has saved me a gym membership.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

It lasted a long time which was nice. So I guess I got what I paid for. The cushion was absolutely great! I was able to sit comfortably every single day to do all of my exercises. It made it much easier to focus and concentrate on fitness. Usually when I am using my exercise treadmill, I like to watch television or find a movie on Amazon or Netflix. There is always the option of listening to your favorite motivating music while doing this as well. This product has been an absolute godsend to me. I am a married mother to 4 very young children and 1 of those only one year old. I am able to keep in shape and stay fit in a short enough time manageable.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

It is fairly quiet as far as the motor is concerned. You can't hear it too much especially if you are listening to music. If it starts to sound loud, maybe it needs a tune up. It is comfortable for me. I have back and knee problems if I run on concrete and sometimes asphalt. But the treadmill cushion absorbs a lot of impact and it gentle on my body. I usually watch the TV on the treadmill but I put on closed captions and listen to music. I like the treadmills that have simulation courses but I haven't bought one of those yet. Treadmills are expensive but worth it. It is important to get good quality. This treadmill is very durable and worth the money.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Strong motor will last a long time and leads to endless lbs lost. Can reach higher speeds if needed. Kinda loud though if using in the early morning. The cushion is ok. Not the best I've felt on a treadmill but provided enough support to be good. Can always upgrade it if it is needed. Does not take away from the value of the machine. Not a lot in the form of entertainment but really all you need is music, so it is satisfactory and not something to brag about but it gets the job done. Overall the value is pretty good. Not the most expensive or cheapest model out there but it is worth every penny you pay. Will get lots of use out of it.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

I never had any issue with the motor... not like the other brand I had that kept blowing the fuse and would have to reset. That would be a hassle and when carrying it down the steps to get rid of it... I dropped it on my hand. I never slipped or fell...so I would call that a good thing. It held up quite well…which would be a good recommendation for a consumer. I like the music and scenery. In my mind I would pretend to be in the snow. It is of great value...walking or running out of the house has got too dangerous. So I would say it's priceless.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

It ran well. It told me the information I needed to use. Which was enough. I like the basics and that's basically all I used it for. The other stuff for it is good also. Very comfortable...enough padding. Some I've used felt hard when on it. This was good and didn't have to worry about feeling sore after using it. The value was more than what I wanted to spend. But you know the old saying you get what you pay for and it's great quality. I've had and used others and this one worth what I paid.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

The motor was up front and had a band that ran to back was effective and I'm over 300 lbs. That's all about I know. Never had issue of it burning out as long as you cleaned it. Underneath the belt had plastic part you walk on. It didn't feel like you are pounding cement. And I'm over 300 lbs and it supported me. It was great to have and especially during the winter months when going outside it ice and risky and dangerous, you could fall and you didn't have to wear a jacket.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

The motor ran efficiently and lasted for a while. It never burnt out and I felt that the treadmill worked just as fast from the minute we bought it until now. The cushion is very high quality and effective. I have had no real issues with the cushion and I find that the treadmill feels safe when I am using it and I never have had an reported injuries while using it. My treadmill had a screen where you could not only view all of your statistics, but you could also view local television through it and it also had a jack so that you could listen to your music comfortably. The treadmill was a very good value for the price point I paid. I use it almost daily with no real issues. I bought it while it was on a very good sale so that is a plus.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

I have had no issues with the motor on my treadmill. It isn't very loud, and it has always worked properly. The machine is very smooth and makes exercise easy. I tend to wear shoes when I use my treadmill, so it is difficult to say how good the cushion is, but it is very comfortable. No issues with shin splints or aching feet. I was really happy with the price for this machine. I was worried that it would be more expensive or that I would be giving up quality for price but that wasn't the case.

Life Fitness Treadmills Company Information