Life Fitness Treadmills

Compare Treadmills

Research top Treadmills recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I'd recommend the features on this because there are a lot and you can change levels and speeds of different things on the equipment. It's very good and very very sturdy and valuable. Works like a charm. It does have a very good warranty so if anything does go wrong in the next year so I will be able to have full coverage on it and hopefully have no issues returning it to get a new one. The ability on this machine is great. I love everything about it. All the features. It feels like it's going to last for a long time and I should be able to have it without having any problems for many years to come so I say it's very reliable. The cost that I paid for this machine for the value I got was outstanding as it's a great machine. It works well. Everything I want to do I can do and I don't have any problems.

It works very well. Easy to use and also to set up. Would highly recommend to anyone. Wouldn't use anything else but this equipment. The warranty for this wasn't the best that I have seen for a lot of the equipment I've seen. Plus it didn't cover for a lot of the thing that could go wrong with it. I still have the same machine. It is very reliable and I've only had one issue with it which I had fixed almost right away. I think you could get better bang for the buck elsewhere. It is very good but for price I'm sure there are better out there for a lot cheaper. So do your research.

My life fitness stationary bike has multiple programs offering varied resistance for all fitness levels. Easy to select levels. Comfortable exercise bike. I have owned the bike beyond warranty period and did not have any issue requiring maintenance or repair. I never required any service on my equipment. My life fitness bike is used by me and my husband. It is a workhorse used multiple times a week. We have never had any problem with it. I would purchase it again. The moderate investment of approximately $400 was well worth the expense. The machine is very sturdy and build to last. All controls and parts seem to be of high quality.

I feel good with this product. I tried lots of others but this one I love and will continue to use it for as long as I can. It's an amazing product. It makes you realize not all products are what they say they are because it is awesome and we all love it. Everyone in my family uses it and we recommend to others. Its value is amazing. It keeps giving back throughout the year and always will for its full duration during its quality and life of product.

My exercise bike has many different modes, is comfortable and I can't live without it! I have difficulty doing something else to change up my fitness routine because I love my life cycle so much. I have owned it well out of warranty so I'm not certain how the warranty works. I would imagine that I had a one year warranty to start, and I would prefer a 5-year warranty for this type of equipment. It did break down and I had difficulty finding someone to repair it. It's a loose connection somewhere and they never did find it but I was able to get it to work for now. I have gotten years and years of exercise from the single piece of equipment. I will replace it with another one when it wears out. I hope it lasts for years to come.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Fitness Treadmills?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

It's not a bad product. The product but very sturdy, very high quality materials. Go out there to your local shopping malls or whatever and buy yourself one of these equipment. The warranty is alright. No restock fees and better customer service would be a great thing to have for any one company. It does the job and the price isn't too shabby. They have a large variety of products and designs so you are surely going to find something that you will like. The value is well priced and it can be cheaper because not every time is right and money does not grow on trees.

I like to exercise a lot and buy working out equipment and this helps me improve in my strength training. I like to make goals and this helps me a lot. The warranty is great and it's good to have it if it breaks and you want to be safe with your equipment in the long run. I'm happy with the warranty. This product is reliable and I use it whenever I have time. It's a great product and easy, fast to use. Better than most products that take up a lot of time to set up. The value of the product is really good and most people who I know that use this product tell me the same thing. It's a good product and easy to use.

I do a lot of walking and running. It was buying what I mainly would use at the gym for my home. Great incline and speed options. I feel I'm burning a lot more calories in less time. The warranty was like any other. If I wasn't satisfied I was able to return the item in 30 days. Also a 1-year warranty on basic things if they needed to be replaced or fixed. I have had a good experience. It varies from person to person. Mine has held strong for 4 years. Minor and common sense maintenance. Still works and like new. You get what you pay for usually. The value in my opinion is good but I paid a little more. I'm very satisfied with the value. I would recommend it to my family.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Life Fitness has been developing fitness solutions for commercial and residential users for over 45 years. They started making treadmills in 1991 and are available commercially in three series: Elevation, Integrity and Activate.

• Commercial use treadmills: Life Fitness has commercial-grade treadmills that work well for fitness facilities of all sizes. Their Elevation and Integrity series treadmills are specially designed for long-lasting use in commercial fitness facilities. Their Activate series treadmills are ideal for smaller facilities that have less traffic.
  • Home use treadmills: Life Fitness’s Club series treadmills are designed for home use, with prices starting at $2,199. They also have a desk treadmill, which enables users to work while they burn calories walking.
  • LF Connect app: Download the free LF Connect app for your android or apple device to track your progress, sync your workouts and help you reach your fitness goals when you are exercising indoors and outdoors.
  • Entertaining console: If you prefer to be entertained while you work out, you will enjoy using Life Fitness’s Discover console. This touch screen console offers users TV, interactive courses, app compatibility and more, and is available for commercial and home treadmills.
  • Room planner: Life Fitness’s room planner tool allows you to arrange your room digitally, so you can plan where your Life Fitness equipment will go when it arrives.
  • Best for Life Fitness treadmills are best for desk workers, recreational runners and fitness club owners.

Compare Treadmills