Life Fitness Elliptical Machines

Compare Ellipticals

Research top Ellipticals recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Life Fitness elliptical is an affordable machinery considering the prolonged benefit to oneself in terms of overall health and fitness and is more cost effective than other leading brands that I researched. It's a strong piece of equipment that stands up to all external environmental factors found in all areas of the country. You will not find stronger equipment anywhere. It's easy to use for all levels of experience and for all age groups who may be in the market for such equipment. Highly recommended for people who want to achieve their personal fitness goals.

It's very easy to use and pretty much self-explanatory. They have the standard features I would expect any piece of exercise equipment to have. It still has virtually no damage, though I haven't moved it since I bought it. If you have never used one before, getting the hang of it will be easy and you feel great because many parts of the body are being used. I can workout anytime I want and I'm in the privacy of my home where I can watch tv and listen to music without headphones so I am able to hear other noises. Also, I can increase the speed and incline which is great.

I love the quality of Life Fitness Elliptical machines. It makes you feel like you're not working out, but you are actually working out!!! It was worth the price I paid because it has a really comfortable seat and I lost lots of weight doing it. It was really easy to set up and use. I was satisfied with it because aside from losing weight, I also lost some fat. They are amazing.

I'm a big girl and their machine handles me easily. Twice a day every day for 9 months and it still looks and feels brand new. It costs a little more, but so worth it. I used to go to the gym, but now, my exercise gets done right here in my room. It saves money, gas and most importantly time, I never have enough of that. It's very easy to set up and use. Everything is adjustable and easy because it's set up just for you and not the person before you at the gym and no dried up sweat, EWWWW! It's not only a great machine...but it's not as boring as a regular elliptical. The entertainment features get me back on and keep me back on for a longer period of time. I recommend it for a long term solution for anybody.

My elliptical machine held up to my excessive use, and challenged me every time. As much money I have spent on my elliptical machine, it still holds its value since I still use it every day and I will be able to use it for many years to come. At first it took time to get used to the whole physical process but as time went on my body got used to the workout as I got more in shape. The machine monitors your time and activity as well as the calories you are burning. It keeps you working out to achieve your goals.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Fitness Elliptical Machines?

Great value! This was purchased for me as a gift but it was definitely not breaking the bank. I would sincerely recommend this product. It was simple to put together and I have had it for about 2 years with no issue. I use it frequently and have never had any mechanical problem. Also, this elliptical is very easy to use. There is little to no fuss. You can set it up quickly and just use it. Though it didn't come with any fancy feature that you see the newer ellipticals with, I have the timer and the distance tracker on it.

It's a great exercise machine that works well and an absolutely amazing product that you will not regret buying. It's well worth the money. The machine is very easy to use and there are a lot of features that comes with it. You can hook your phone to it and listen to music as well as answering phone calls. It also keeps track of how many calories you have burned. It's amazing. I've never had one problem with it and I would recommend it to anyone.

When I had my elliptical it was extremely durable. The arms of the elliptical were made of a nice thick and resistant plastic. The leg pegs were nice and had great grip. It was really smooth to operate. For the amount of money I spent on this I was leery at first that it would even be worth it at a lower price. I loved that I was able to get several years of use out of it. This elliptical was extremely easy to use and the settings were so easy to understand. There was never a point where it seemed that the motions got stuck so I was always able to easily glide. Since I decided to go with a really basic elliptical other than the screen for the settings, I didn't choose to have a TV or anything in it. With that being said that screen was really nice and clear to see.

It's made with heavy duty plastic but built well. It seems sturdy and that it will last. I wish they used metal because that would really last. But it was worth the money. I waited for this product to go on sale before I bought it and I couldn't be happier. It's very easy to use - pretty self explanatory and self propelled. Once you get the hang of how to use this elliptical there's no stopping. There really isn't any entertainment features on this product though. I always use my iPod when working out and pick my own music. It helps to keep me motivated.

The ProForm elliptical is the best way to get the extra body builder. It is a good machine to work with and I really appreciate the opportunity to work out. It cost a good penny but it was worth every penny. It really tone your body and it's very easy to use. Just set it and work your way to success. I enjoy working out everyday and I like the way my body look. My husband also exercise on it before he leaves for work. I just want everyone to work out with me and enjoy the rest of the year. I know others will be able to enjoy it, too.

The value was good. I bought it on sale for under 150 and it was ok for the price we paid. I used it for almost a year until I got a new job that never allowed me the time to use it so I sold it for half of what I paid for it. But I would buy a new one in the future. It was extremely easy to use and beneficial and did provide a good work out when I got the time to use it. As far as entertainment options available on the model I had, you had a calorie counter and timer to let you know how many calories you burned and how long you used the elliptical.

My elliptical was very dependable, very accurate, and very safe. Its quality was very good. It was awesome all the way around and it was cool and easy to use. I really enjoy it and have a lot of fun on it. It's keeps me, my family, my friends, and anyone that comes and visits entertained. It's been great for me and it last me a long time. I paid a real good price for it. I got it second hand and it was in real good shape. I couldn't have asked for a better deal than what I got.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Life Fitness has been innovating fitness solutions for individuals and commercial fitness facilities for over 45 years. Many of their ellipticals feature Whisper Stride technology, which ensures a smooth, quiet workout experience.

• Commercial ellipticals: Life Fitness has several elliptical models for commercial fitness facilities, including the Elevation serious elliptical cross-trainer, the Elevation series flexstrider trainer, the Integrity series elliptical cross-trainer and the Activate series elliptical cross-trainer.
  • High weight limit: Some of Life Fitness’ ellipticals, such as the Elevation series elliptical cross trainer for commercial facilities and the E1 elliptical cross trainer for home use, have a weight limit of 400 pounds, which is more than most ellipticals.
  • Discover tablet consoles for commercial ellipticals: Life Fitness’s Discover consoles for commercial fitness equipment offer users a wide variety of entertainment options, including TV, Internet, interactive courses and asset management. They are also compatible with several apps, allowing users to sync their information for an easy way to track their progress.
  • Home ellipticals: Life Fitness brings commercial grade quality to home fitness equipment with their durable treadmills that feature Whisper Stride technology, entertainment options, 20 resistance levels and more.
  • Track+ Console for home ellipticals: The Track+ Console is available on several models of Life Fitness ellipticals. This console is compatible with Apple and Android devices to help users track their fitness and find entertainment throughout their workout.
  • Best for Life Fitness ellipticals are best for serious home trainers and commercial facilities.

Compare Ellipticals