Klean Treatment Centers
ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
Currently there are no customer reviews.
Klean Treatment Centers expert review by ConsumerAffairs
Klean Treatment Centers offers rehab services in several West Coast locations. Klean makes a point of volunteering in local communities as well as offering specialized drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
- Offers several specific programs: In addition to programs for young adults, detox and dual-diagnosis programs, Klean offers programs to help people with specific substance addictions such as marijuana or cocaine.
- Provides professional intervention services: Friends and family often turn to Klean to help them get a patient to see that he or she has a substance abuse problem.
- Offers extracurricular and social activities: In addition to treatment activities, patients go on group outings, have barbecues at the center and participate in other social events.
- Only available on the West Coast: People in the rest of the country will have to travel long distances.
- Not all locations have young-adult programs: Adolescents and young adults can attend programs at only two centers.
- Best for: People who want to get sober.
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Klean Treatment Centers Company Information
- Company Name:
- Klean Treatment Centers
- Year Founded:
- 850 Hilldale Ave West
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (888) 407-6859