Juice Beauty

Compare Organic Skin Care

Research top Organic Skin Care recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They were not sold out. And had every product that I wanted to order. No problems with the help I needed. I would recommend to my friends. Very prompt response to my account. The face cream was not oily like I thought it would be and it wasn't dry either. It kept my skin moist and I have no complaints on any of the products that I received. All was well. The cream responded to my skin very well. There was no difficult interactions with the cream on my skin. It wasn't as expensive as the other products on TV that I saw being marketed. I contacted many different other places but this was one of the four that I received and I am very satisfied with this product from you guys.

They have so many different products to choose from. I love that I can find any type of product and it's really good for your skin. I would recommend them. For the price of the products you get a long lasting finish. It's a decent sized bottle or tube also. You can't beat it! I love their products. It's supposed to help repair damaged skin cells. And shield your skin from harmful UV rays. Some of the tinted moisturizers have a slight orange tint to them but other than that they are great products. For the price you pay for the product, you get an awesome deal. Nearly all the items are sized generously and the quality of the product is amazing.

There is a good selection of these products at Walgreens where I shop frequently. That is where I found out about them. It makes it easy that they are in a shop I visit frequently. I find that the products work very well and seem to last quite awhile. They seem to provide all day coverage and make me happy that I chose to purchase them. They really seem to make my skin feel great. They have a wonderful feel to them and are a wonderful product to use. I have never had any reaction to them. I would say for the price you pay and what you get they are a very good value. I am very happy with how long the effects last and the pricing seems very fair.

Would be nice if it could be found in more places or at least convenient to me. It is long lasting. Can't believe how long lasting it is. It rejuvenates my skin and gives me my ethnic glow. Pretty good value. Probably better priced, but I don't mind going middle of the road for good product.

Always in stock when I needed the product. Never a problem receiving the product. Very satisfied with the results of the product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Juice Beauty?

I believe product line has a lot of availability depending on what you need. Anytime that I have ordered from this line, they have always had what I needed and if they were low on stock it always came in a quick manner to my house. I would say that this product is very long lasting. Whenever I order something it typically lasts me anywhere from 3 to 4 months which is great considering other products that run out much faster. Thankfully, I have not had any bad reactions too. It doesn't dry my face out which I really like. Most of the other products that I would buy typically would make my skin very dry and I have had no negative skin reactions. Even though I do pay a little bit more for this product, I think for what I am getting the value is perfect. It is much better than other products have a lot longer than many of the big other name products out there.

The product is very available to purchase. They have outstanding products as well! They are easy to purchase and very relatively inexpensive compared to other organic products on the market! They have a variety of products as well. Great products to use! The products seem to last a long time compared to others that I purchased in the past from other companies! The fact that they do last longer makes them very valuable quality to have! I strongly recommend their products. They're very useful and very healthy to have and use. They are great value for your dollar. Their skin responses are very very good and very hypoallergenic! Because they are hypoallergenic they do not cause skin to break out or flare up! The products are very safe to use and very useful for skin.

Expert Review

Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss Organic Skincare Contributing Editors

Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss are co-founders of Beauty Lies Truth, a website dedicated to educating consumers about the ingredients in personal care products. Alexis is a singer, songwriter and front-woman of the band Sleigh Bells and uses her public platform to transform the beauty industry. Jessica is an award-winning activist and entrepreneur who has spent the past ten years spreading awareness about product safety and working with the most conscious companies on the market.    More about Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss→

Juice Beauty, which was founded in 2000, includes Gwyneth Paltrow as the Creative Director. Juice promises advanced beauty solutions that harnesses the power of nature.

• Eco-friendly: Juice Beauty buys most of its ingredients from local farms and uses soy ink on their packaging.
  • Wide range of products: Consumers can choose from a product line that includes skin care designed to address concerns ranging from wrinkles to oil control, through makeup for any occasion and a complete line of hair care products.
  • Juice-based products: Company chemists start the creation process with ingredients such as aloe, Shea and grape seed.
  • Multiple certifications: Products carry the leaping bunny logo, which is an international certification guaranteeing zero animal testing, the USDA certification and the PETA cruelty-free certification.
  • Superior sets: Buyers get discounted pricing on matching skin care products when they buy a matched set.
  • Best for The eco-conscious, older adults and animal lovers will both enjoy guilt-free skin care products.

Compare Organic Skin Care