Consumer Reviews and Complaints

• 3 stars0
  • 2 stars1
  • 1 stars0

www.insideoutwellness.net

Dr. Zach LaBoube founded InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss with the belief that true health radiates fundamentally from the Inside Out. His book, HCG 2.0 is quickly becoming the industry standard for rapid weight loss. Rather than calorie reduction, HCG 2.0 is about calorie replacement and "smart" nutrition. His ketosis based HCG diet protocol, in combination with his HCG supplement results in an average weight loss of 20-30 pounds in just 30-40 diet days. Bio-hack your body and LOSE with HCG 2.0.

InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss

Great to hear, Denise. The old diet is so unforgiving, right? Thank you for the kind review and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Dr. Z

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

I started the original HCG Diet on Aug 8th and did well. However, I struggled to stay under the 500 calories and had a hard time with the limited variety of food. On Aug 22nd, I changed to HCG 2.0 and what a difference. I find it easy to stick with the diet now that I have more control of my choices. So far, I have lost 18.5 lbs and don't think I will have any problems losing all my excess baggage. Thank you Dr. Z!!

InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss

Well done Lisa. The people that have the most success on 2.0 are the ones that are looking for sustainable weight loss rather than a quick fix. Eating smart is more about calorie replacement rather than calorie reductions. In fact, a diet is as much about ADDING proper nutrition as it is about removing unnecessary calories. If you give the body what it needs, it rewards you with an accurate satiety response. If you eat the right stuff, you're not hungry all the time. If you eat the wrong stuff your body still craves the nutrition it's not getting.

Again, well done.

Dr. Zach

Original review: Sept. 18, 2016

My body really wanted to stay at the weight that it was at. For 5 years it just hovered around 155 regardless of my going to the gym for 5 days a week, eating low-glycemic, whatever! This approach gave me results, taught me better eating habits (I love clean eating) and most importantly I lost 20 lbs and have kept it off for over a year. I'm ecstatic and feel great!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a brother that got into InsideOut Wellness and he had downloaded a book. I ordered the InsideOut Wellness and HCG 2.0 and it did help me achieve my weight loss goals. It was great and it worked. I felt pretty good after using it. It was tough at first but then the body gets used to it. Their website was also easy to navigate and helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been looking at weight loss things and I checked with our local medical weight loss clinic, but they were exorbitantly expensive. So, I started looking for other alternatives and found InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss. I planned on purchasing HCG injections but the homeopathic drops ended up being so much more cheaper. So, I went that direction. It's only been four weeks but so far, I feel good. Going through their diet was easy. I was really diligent in the first two weeks of tracking everything, and then after I got used to what the diet was like, it's not so time consuming. I could gauge what I can and can't eat. I figured I would need the injection but I'm pleasantly surprised at how effective the homeopathic drops were. I was not expecting it would really do as much.

InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss

Hi Liana. You’re right, what an absolute disaster! I just looked up your order and we sent you 3 different packages over the course of 15 days. I’m so sorry. Kylene and her staff in product fulfillment are generally really good, but this one started off jinxed and got worse. We never gave you a chance.

These things happen sometimes and I typically hear about it, however this time I did not. The first thing I say to dieters that experience problems with shipping is “don’t let this interfere with your success on the diet, because it DOES work.”

If you would give us another chance, I will personally walk you through it every step of the way and I’m very confident that you’ll do well. Please email me directly at drz@insideoutwellness.net. Let me know your weight loss goals and I’ll get the appropriate product sent out to you.

And thanks for the polite review. You could have said a lot worse. I hope to hear from you.

Kindest Regards,

Dr. Zach

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

I bought all that was included in the package of InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss and paid over $100 for all the three ingredients. They charged it on the same day I ordered but the order didn't come within 10 days. I waited and when I followed up a couple of times, they said they shipped my purchase. I started feeling shaky and it was not very professional of them. They did not even follow up and did not have some tracking system if packages were shipped or not and if packages were delivered or not. I had to call and follow up. It was not fair to the customer.

I received the drops but I did not receive the Raspberry Ketone. By their protocol, the Ketone should be taken at the same time as the drops. But I received the Ketones much later. The drops were almost halfway. Now I start taking both the drops with Ketones but I still don't have the third ingredient, the Garcinia Cambogia. When I talked about the Garcinia and tried to find compensation, one lady did try to accommodate my frustration by giving me a free bottle of drops. But I never received that second bottle of drops that she said she will send me. I'm not happy and this experience was a little bit frustrating.

Also, the products are not very much helping me with suppressing my appetite. But maybe the issue is because I'm not taking everything that is required by the protocol. When the patient, as myself, feels that everything is not complete, I'd feel I'm doing things halfway and not 100% correct. We all have a busy lifestyle. If I have to pay then have to follow up, I definitely won't be going back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss?

InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss

It's always good to hear from you, Marci. You know you're one of my favorites. Nothing was easy for you, but you're persevered. I'm proud to say that I contributed, even though you did all the work.

I know you have your MS walk coming up. Or maybe I missed it. I promise I'll make one of them in the near future. Keep in touch.

Dr. Z

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

I was in a dire mental state when I contacted the 800# for this diet as I had just found out doctors thought I had MS. I explained my situation to the awesome lady that answered the phone and at the end she said to me, “I think this is something the doctor needs to deal with.” Well, thinking I got the brush off and I would not hear from the doctor because I had called at 3:45pm on a Friday but boy was I incorrect! My phone rang at 4:30 and I picked up to a man, Dr. **, who will forever be a savior in my heart. He knew my situation and that it was very important that I lose a massive amount of weight. He played such a pivotal part in my daily success, because I had to take it one day at a time!

Dr. ** was my support network, as well as my family, but his emails and phone calls are what ultimately continued to my success in kidding 160 pounds. The ladies that work in the office are so knowledgeable and help me with anything I need, especially when I need to hear "You can do this!" Dr. **, the staff at InsideOut Wellness and the HCG 2.0 diet play such an important part in my life now that I can't imagine where I be without them!

I am always very slow to lose weight (apparently I have 5 of the 6 bad weight genes when I did my DNA, i.e. hard to lose and easy to gain) but have still lost 5 kg in 4 weeks which is great. My husband has lost 14 kg in 4 weeks (and he cheats a bit and I don't, but he only has three bad weight genes which make it easy to put on but he has no problem losing). But I have just started adding the coconut oil as was stalling, and feeling very drained and starving, and felt a lot better after eating the fat, and coincidentally lost weight that night -- hooray, about 350 g -- after stalling for a few days.

Will see how that goes this week as have to finish up next Monday. Hope to lose about 6 kg in 5 weeks. I did hCG1 5 years ago and kept weight off very successfully until terrible stress this year, but stalled much more back then as I really need protein, and felt much worse. The extra protein's on too and being able to mix veg and maintain exercise is much easier to do.

Great company, great products, great service. Dr Zach is an expert. Highly recommended. The hcg 2.0 diet is revolutionary and actually lives up to the hype. Anyone who commits to it will see life changing results. And unlike the original hcg diet, there is flexibility so no one fails.

I was very skeptical any quick weight loss plans. After seeing my wife try this with great success I decided to give it a try. I was amazed how fast I dropped the weight. The first 2 day I was a little hungry but after that not at all. I lost 25 lbs in 30 days and that was with some cheating. I have kept the weight off as well. This program has help me to eating better and healthier. I feel great have more energy sleep better. THANKS HCG 2.0.

InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss

Hi Danny and Donni. Thanks for the positive review. It's extra special hearing from people from my hometown. I feel like I'm back in WashMo with a shingle outside my door. Let me know when you're ready to start your second round and I'll send you a coupon code. Take care.

drz@insideoutwellness.net

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

This diet works! I have a lot to lose but every time I do a round I lose 25+ and somehow manage to keep it off until I'm ready for the next round. Mostly I feel so good on the drops. Dr ** is so amazing and dedicated to his patients success. I have a question and he answers plus all the other support you get from the Facebook page and his blog. Definitely recommend.

Been very pleased with ordering HCG, book & accessories. Easy format & quick delivery. HCG really helps control my appetite. Only reason didn't give 5 stars is because it is pricey.

The InsideOut Wellness HCG2.0 is amazing and works. I hit rock bottom, disgusted with who I became and how it affected my life. What th some research I came across InsideOut Wellness and their HCG2.0 program. I ordered, followed the simple plan and lost 50 pounds. I had my health and body back. They customer service is incredible, the Dr. responds to every email. I work in the healthcare field and that is almost unheard of. Truly amazing!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

30 days in and I've lost 30 pounds. Even though HCG 2.0 is lower in calorie, I still have the energy. It’s difficult in the beginning, but after the cravings and the low carb, the headaches go away then it’s pretty easy. I’ve actually done it for 4 different times. I just am a fatty and I always eat food afterwards. But I’ve lost weight now and it dropped just like normal. If anybody’s struggling with weight loss, they definitely should give InsideOut a try. I’m mad I didn’t find it earlier. I’ve tried everything and have done a ton of different sites and none of them really worked.

When I bought HCG Diet Drops InsideOut Wellness & Weight Loss, I learned that I have to be dedicated to stick to the diet plan. I've used this product and didn't cheat on my diet. You use these drops in conjunction with a strict low calorie diet. These drops actually make the hunger feeling go way. I've tried the diet without the drops and all I could feel is hungry and didn't shed as much weight as I do with the drops. My body adjusted after about 3 days of the low calorie diet and I didn't feel as hungry as I did at the beginning. Use the drops, stick to the diet plan and complete all of the phases and you will be much satisfied with your buying. Also, beware of imitators that aren't effective. Stick with the InsideOut Wellness & Weight Loss brand and use their website for instructions, free tools and more.

I couldn't be happier with the product of InsideOut Wellness & Weight Loss and with my results. After hearing about the Get Fit Fast Package from a colleague who has kept her weight off for two years, I was motivated to try it before my husband's upcoming promotion party. I didn't want to be fat in the family pictures. I completed the core phase with HCG Diet Drops by losing 26.5 lb. and was one week into the stabilization phase on party day. I got so many compliments on my appearance and I'm so happy with those family photos. Thank you! This product and weight loss plan has changed my life. I was never hungry, felt great and have changed my eating habits forever. The steady weight loss keeps you motivated and the variety of healthy foods allowed on the plan of complete 40-Day HCG 2.0 Diet Package provides for delicious, substantial meals.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss seems to be a good program and support. I like that my order came very quickly and I didn’t have to wait a real long time to get started. It's easy to follow. I also liked that Dr. Zach had improved the original diet. The HCG 2.0 allowed me more protein. I can have more protein for breakfast, it’s more tailored to my body rather than only 500 calories. It made a lot more sense and I thought that it would help me be more successful than the original diet.

I just started it and it’s going okay so far. I’m definitely not as hungry, my skin is very clear because I eat clean, and I have dropped some pounds. It’s been a positive experience. I believe it's definitely better than the original protocol. There is a support group that is on Facebook and that’s been really helpful. For people who have difficulty losing pounds and inches, this diet is really a godsend and an answered prayer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have done the HCG original plan before and I liked it but there were a lot of things I didn't like about it. So having a different option that still made scientific sense and that looks like it was going to be feasible was appealing and worth a try for me. Using InsideOut Wellness and HCG 2.0 made me feel great. I ordered some of them again. It was very easy compared to the original protocol and I had nearly the same results so I've been super sold on that. The last time I did it I was losing hair and fairly miserable but this time I was happy. I felt like I had the freedom to eat a lot more things than I did before and I wasn't hungry.

Also, anytime I had a question, the reps were super quick to respond and my products got here faster than I had expected. However, it was difficult to find a recipe. There were lots of pictures of recipes or ideas of different recipes that you could do but not how to put that recipe together. If they're going to offer photos of recipes they should provide the recipe as well. But overall it was a wonderful experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was doing some online research on some different diets and saw InsideOut Wellness and I looked at it, and I thought it was the best one. I also thought that the doctor's explanation was one of the better ones and it seemed to be legitimate. I've been on it a week, I've lost seven pounds, and I've felt good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was referred by a friend to InsideOut Wellness. I was on it for about two weeks and I like it. I felt great. The program is great and easy to follow. I liked the variety of the diet that I could eat as opposed to the original where you couldn't mix vegetables. However, I tried to stay on the program and fell off. But I've decided to get back on it. I've gotten the emails that share additional information, which I like, and I also like the Facebook group.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

InsideOut's website seemed logical and the information on it was presented well. Everything seems to be professional. When I ordered it, it came really quickly. Sometimes it’s hard to stick with the protocol, especially when there are family events, like when we had a family wedding and a lot of different foods were available. Then it’s a little hard to get back on track and starting again.

Hi Dr. Z! I am down 65 lbs. on 2 rounds of 2.0 and continue to lose while being off of the hcg. Your program to me was much more than just losing weight. It transformed my life and my family's. I lost my father over a year ago and went into quite a dark place in my life. I truly turned to food to get away from things. Reading your book inspired me and gave me the strength to fight back and regain my life. I took my life back and boy does it feel good! Was it hard? Of course it was. Were there days that I just wanted to give up? Of course. Sometimes the path of least resistance is easier. Sometimes I thought that maybe being fat I was happier. Was I wrong! Never have I been happier in my life. I have more time and energy to play with my kids. My kids even work out with my wife and I. You and your book changed our lives and I am extremely grateful for it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been doing shots and going to a doctor. We just got back from vacation, and I told myself I need to go back on the diet. My husband has the HCG 2.0 drops at home and I started using it. I considered that my first round on InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss, and it's been very well. It's been comparable to the shot, and I'm feeling better. I eased right into it with no problem and there's no hunger. The nice thing is it's so much easier for the product to show up in the mail and not have to go to appointments every week. It's been very easy and productive.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband found InsideOut Wellness on the Internet and did all the research. We bought drops from them and I started using my current round three weeks ago. Before I had tried and I was not successful staying on the diet. It's very difficult and not easy at all when I'm hungry and wanna eat.

A few months ago, I wanted to lose 20 pounds for my sister's wedding. I tried a few different diets, but found no success. I was about to give up when I came across Dr. Zach's HCG 2.0. After reading his book and seeing all the success stories, I decided to give it a try. While on the diet, I was very satisfied with the foods I was allowed and I rarely felt hungry. I started losing weight almost immediately. Dr. Zach's book made the diet easy to follow, and the FB support group was a great resource as well. I ended up losing 23 pounds in time for my sister's wedding and the best part is, I haven't gained it back, thanks to Dr. Zach's explanation of the maintenance phase! I would highly recommend HCG 2.0 to anyone looking for a diet that yields lasting results!

InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss

Thanks for the review Christine. I'm glad to hear that it had a positive effect on your eating habits. Eating smart is more about calorie replacement rather than calorie reduction. Best of luck!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

I've completed the 800 calorie HCG protocol, and though it worked, I found it very difficult to stick with. HCG 2.0 is very easy to follow, very easy to stay on protocol. I lost 25 lbs in about a month, wasn't starving, didn't feel shaky or weak, and I feel like it changed my eating habits for the better. I totally recommend it!

InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss

Hi Christina. Thanks for the review. I've been doing a lot of research on MCT and coconut oils. I'm discovering that it actually fuels ketosis and weight loss. I just wrote a blog that you might like. It's linked below. Take care.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

HCG 2.0 - I really am so thankful for this diet protocol and drops. Unlike the original program you eat 3 meals a day - mostly protein and vegetables - and even allowed to use coconut oil and or MCT oil for cooking. You don't starve on this protocol. You aren't giving yourself injections just taking some homeopathic drops and IT WORKS! It really is the only thing that has helped me lose weight in the last few years.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The company that I used before for HCG was getting expensive so I was looking for another company that has a good quality product but not as much money. I was following somebody on Instagram who was using InsideOut and I went to the website. I feel so good, a lot happier and healthier using InsideOut. It's actually easier to follow up with the P3 phase than the other diets because I was already eating in a certain way and I had to increase my protein. So it was easy for me to transition. P2 is easier for me to follow as well because there was a greater variety to choose from as far as vegetables and proteins so it's less restriction compared to the original protocol. I get my products in a fairly good amount of time when I order. I like the support group that they have on Facebook and I get a lot of good information and tips off of that page. The experience is easy, practical, and simple.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

InsideOut Wellness seems like a better thought out program than the other ones and it's going well so far with me. I'm happier and healthier -- not like, "whoa oh my goodness, it's amazing," but it's definitely an improvement. The diet is a lot easier to follow than the previous HCG program that I tried. Instead of outlining absolutely everything and cutting me off of 500 calories, it gives a lot more flexibility and options that I feel more in control of what it is I can and can't do. Also, because of the personalized calorie index, my husband was willing to try it with me so that’s really nice.

I like the taste of the drops, but I think that’s just because of the alcohol content. The last time I tried it didn’t have any alcohol in it, but I had to reach up to my refrigerator at all times. It is nice that I can take it with me to places so I guess it's a give and a take. When I had tried the other HCG program, I had to cut out all exercise of every kind because it wasn’t enough to support me. If I tried going to the gym I would die for days. But I can keep going to the gym on this program and it hasn’t affected my energy in a negative way, so that’s really nice. I’d recommend it to friends.

Expert Review

JJ VirginWeight Loss Programs Contributing Editor

Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert JJ Virgin is author of New York Times bestseller “The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days.” She is also the best-selling author of “Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy” as well as a prominent TV and print media personality.    More about JJ→

InsightOut Wellness and Weight Loss is an online retailer specializing in products for individuals interested in the HCG diet. The company is owned by Dr. Zach LaBoube, author of “HCG 2.0—Don’t Starve, Eat Smart, and Lose: A Modern Adaptation of the Traditional HCG Diet.

• Free book sample: Interested consumers can visit the InsideOut website to receive the first chapter of Dr. LaBoube’s book. The book sample will be e-mailed to customers within a few minutes.
  • Online support group: InsideOut uses its private Facebook group to offer an online support group to those following the HGC diet. All the testimonials on the company’s website are from individuals who have participated in the support group.
  • BMR calculator: The company’s website has an instant BMR calculator that gives consumers their recommended calorie consumption and diet protocol.
  • Blog: Dr. LaBoube’s blog feature informative posts to help individuals understand HGC, weight loss and healthy living. InsideOut also post these articles and more to their Facebook and Twitter pages.
  • Product options: Consumers can choose to purchase only the HGC drops or packages with other products like Dr. LaBoube’s book, mobile apps, measurement charts, supplements and more. All orders over $150 ship for free.
  • Best for Busy adults, college students, dieters with food sensitivities and anyone looking to lose weight quickly.

InsideOut Wellness and Weight Loss Company Profile