4.50/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

6 Horizon Ellipticals Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 10, 2017

My Horizon is an old model, so it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out how to use. All you do is pretty start button, adjust your settings on the machine and you are ready to go! That easy. I like that you set the pace of speed you want, and are able to watch live television in front of you while you are exercising. You can also tone down the noise it creates, so it's not as distracting while you are working out inside. However, I wish it were more up to date, because the one I have is over 12 years old. The speed on it doesn't work very well anymore and some of the controls haven't worked for so many years now that it's been time for a new one. All-in-all, I've had a pretty good and productive experience...

Original review: May 7, 2017

Horizon is efficient. It had everything I need to do a good workout. It tells me the time and the calories I burn. It also has a timer to tell me how long I been on it. It’s fast when you wanted to go fast or slow… It is easy to turn on, use and keep clean. It automatically tells you the distance to ran or walked. If I am running too fast there is an emergency rope where I could use and the machine will stop automatic. Never got hurt using it. I would not improve anything. I like how strong and accurate it is. It’s a good machine to own. It never has failed on me. It’s reliable. I can’t go wrong with this brand.

Get expert buying tips about Ellipticals delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2017

Horizon EX59 setup was simple, not much to do there. Operating the machine is not too difficult either. Just hop on, select the workout program you want to complete and off you go. It measure time, distance, calories, speed, heart rate. It has 10 different workout programs, big display and it has a cool design. I like all the features that it has. However, the construction could be a little bit more sturdy, a little more solid and not plastic in some areas but other than that it provides everything I need.

Original review: April 27, 2017

Horizon is easy to set up and operate and has a built-in fan. It is user friendly and was affordable. It is digital and easy to read and program compared to other machines we have owned. It was VERY heavy which makes it sturdy & dependable, but very hard to move and get up to the second story of our home. Otherwise I have no complaints. A pleasure to own & use.

Original review: April 26, 2017

Horizon is not very fancy, so there are not many "extra" features of this elliptical machine, but I have had no problems with it. I am uncertain how many years this particular elliptical machine will last since it is a basic model. I believe it was easy for my husband to set up. It is very easy to use and I have never had a problem with getting it to work and getting a good workout. Overall a good elliptical machine. I like that this elliptical machine tracks my distance and heart rate and calories burned.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Horizon Ellipticals?

Original review: April 25, 2017

My husband and I elected to set up the Horizon elliptical machine ourselves. If we had known how difficult it was, I would have paid the extra to have the store set it up. It took over 5 hours. My husband was very frustrated by the process. But, once it was put together and running, the use of the machine is very easy. I like how my elliptical machine has several intensity levels, so I can work out easy or up to extremely hard. I also like the heart rate monitor, how I can see if I am working out hard enough. I also use the settings that keep track of my workouts, so I know my total weekly, monthly minutes working out. However, I wish that my elliptical had a few more lower level intensity settings. I like to start up and cool off at a low level, but could use a setting between 1 and 2. I also wish that I could make the stride a little bit shorter now and then.

Horizon Ellipticals Company Information

world.horizonfitness.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business