Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
More about Shelley→
HearingPlanet helps customers with hearing loss understand their options prior to purchasing hearing aids. They provide consultations and hearing aids at 1,600 clinics throughout the United States.
- Offers consultations with audiologists: HearingPlanet offers customers consultations with certified audiologists and trained hearing specialists to ensure they get the right device for their needs.
- Complimentary hearing test: Users get a free hearing test prior to discussing their options, so consultants can determine their exact needs.
- 45-day trial period: Users can try their hearing aids for 45 days and return them for a full refund if they don't resolve hearing problems.
- All consultations and sales are face-to-face: Rather than taking chances on internet sales, HearingPlanet works with customers in local clinics, so they can effectively evaluate users' needs.
- Quick turn-around: Appointments are usually scheduled within two days of request and hearing aids take about two weeks to be delivered after the appointment.
- Best for Aging listeners and people with progressive hearing loss.
Compare Hearing Aids
HearingPlanet Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Company Type:
- Year Founded:
- 100 Westwood Place Suite 400
- Postal Code:
- United States