4.1/5 (35 ratings)

About HealthRider Treadmills

HealthRider Treadmills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HealthRider Treadmills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about HealthRider Treadmills?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

The motor works well, it responds to commands, it is capable of going fast and slow and medium. It makes the belt turn at different speeds. It supports my weight but not an anvil nor do I believe that it could hold a small giraffe. It would be tricky to get a shark on it to test its weight. The old timey radio makes for much great amusement. I greatly enjoy the knobs and switches, I also appreciate the electric leads that can be attached to different parts of my body. I have never run faster or walked farther. The companion VR headset that perfectly represents yellowstone brings great joy and poetry to my heart and I have never felt freer.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

The motor of the treadmill was excellent. I never had any problems out of the motor since I bought and I still use the treadmill today. The cushion on the treadmill is very soft and pleasant. It doesn't make me feel uncomfortable when using it. It is important to be as comfortable and relaxed as possible while using the treadmill. The treadmill are amazing. It keeps you going even when you feel like quitting and it doesn't make a person feel like they are doing the same old thing on a boring treadmill. The treadmill added a extreme amount of value to my life. I can now spend more time with my family since I got the treadmill instead of ripping and running to the gym which allows me to spend more time with them while still taking care of myself.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

The motor worked great. I could use different settings, walking, jogging and running. The motor never lagged and always worked great. The treadmill lasted several years, and never gave me any problems with speed or durability. The cushion was satisfactory. My legs and feet never hurt after using the treadmill. I love that it never felt like I was running on asphalt, but running on a soft surface. The entertainment options were first rate. I usually just used it for basic running and walking. It is nice to have the extras available to use if you want to. This treadmill was fun to use. I think this was a very good value. The price was reasonable and the product durable. I think It was a good product that lasted a long time, through normal use.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

The motor was very smooth. It was easy for me to feel the difference between the different speeds and it never got caught or anything like that. Overall, I had a good experience with the motor. I had nothing to complain about when it came to how the treadmill performed. I wish it had a television, but It didn't. There was a spot where I could put my phone or anything that I would be using to listen to music while I am working out. I thought that the treadmill was a bit overpriced for what I got because I wish it had more special features. However, the point of me getting a treadmill was to work out and get in shape and I think that it got the job done for me.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

The motor is quiet so I can use it when the kids and hubby are sleeping. It runs smoothly as well! The performance is flawless and I don't miss a step! The support of the belt is definitely amazing. I can run on it barefoot without any pain. It runs smooth and strong enough for a good run while being delicate on feet. I love the heart monitor and the console for my phone to listen to music is definitely a great thing. No such thing as boring when you can up your step to the beat. The average joe could afford this! For the value, you get a great piece of equipment that lasts for years through anything you throw at it.

HealthRider Treadmills Company Information