HealthRider Treadmills

Compare Treadmills

Research top Treadmills recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Great motor, never any issues. The motor runs smooth and not too loud either so I can use it at night when the family is sleeping. This treadmill has great cushion. Never any problems. Runs great, my best friend uses it as well and loves it just as much as I do. I use it at night while my kids and husband are sleeping and do not wake them up. Not too many entertainment options but they are good for what they have. So far no problems, keeps me entertained while walking. Love that it's quiet. This treadmill has a great value. It was not too expensive. It was the right price for me. I've recommended it to my best friend too. This treadmill is great price and is exactly what I was wanting.

Not really sure how to describe the motor...but there was no issues with it, it ran great and did what it was suppose to. The time I had it I never had to fix it at all. I got rid of it due to moving into a smaller place. I have a bad back so the cushion could be a little bit better but it's decent as it is. Just sometimes had to add a little more. Other than that it's all around great with the amount of comfort you get. There's not really anything entertaining about this product...you work out that's about it...so there's really nothing to say about an entertainment level. It's an amazing product. The value is super. Everything is great about this item. Just a few small flaws but nothing major at all. I'd definitely recommend it. It's definitely worth it.

It was quiet but powerful. It was very responsive as well. There were many different speeds I could set it to. Great horsepower. Seems to be a great quality motor. Reacts to each person's weight who is using it. Provides shock absorption to reduce impact on ankles, legs, feet, joints, etc. It is good for walking or mild jogging. It has an iPod and MP3 compatible console port, which connects your device to a built-in Intermix Acoustics 2.0 sound system. This allows you to listen to your favorite motivational workout music via the two 2-inch speakers. It has added value to my life that I cannot express. It helps me stay in shape and is also good for mental health. It allows me to put on some music and get away from everything in the moment.

Love it. Can work out daily for over an hour and it still is good!!! Whether the speed be slow or fast. All in all a great treadmill to have!! I like it. Not too mushy or soft. I like the firmness. Helps you be consistent with it whether jogging or walking... helps the joints. You can adjust it though... another thing I like. The tread is good and the quality too. As for as entertainment purposes... I wouldn't say it was for entertainment. Strictly for the use of exercising. Now, I guess you can say if someone bought them for a gym. Maybe? But that still does not make it an entertainment piece. Value. Like the old saying. You get what you pay for. Sure do. Love my treadmill. It is nice and definitely well worth the money!!

It ran smooth and was not very loud which made me happy. It held up to a lot of use really well. There are 3 people who use this and there hasn't been any problems. It had just the right amount for me, but my sister would have preferred a little more cushion. I think it was more the footwear she had. The unit had a built-in screen for internet that I could listen to music or watch tv while I was working out. Also had other options that I never used. I thought the treadmill was a good buy for the price I paid. It was on sale and I am really happy with it performance. It has all the features that I require and the price was very good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HealthRider Treadmills?

The motor works well, it responds to commands, it is capable of going fast and slow and medium. It makes the belt turn at different speeds. It supports my weight but not an anvil nor do I believe that it could hold a small giraffe. It would be tricky to get a shark on it to test its weight. The old timey radio makes for much great amusement. I greatly enjoy the knobs and switches, I also appreciate the electric leads that can be attached to different parts of my body. I have never run faster or walked farther. The companion VR headset that perfectly represents yellowstone brings great joy and poetry to my heart and I have never felt freer.

The motor of the treadmill was excellent. I never had any problems out of the motor since I bought and I still use the treadmill today. The cushion on the treadmill is very soft and pleasant. It doesn't make me feel uncomfortable when using it. It is important to be as comfortable and relaxed as possible while using the treadmill. The treadmill are amazing. It keeps you going even when you feel like quitting and it doesn't make a person feel like they are doing the same old thing on a boring treadmill. The treadmill added a extreme amount of value to my life. I can now spend more time with my family since I got the treadmill instead of ripping and running to the gym which allows me to spend more time with them while still taking care of myself.

The motor worked great. I could use different settings, walking, jogging and running. The motor never lagged and always worked great. The treadmill lasted several years, and never gave me any problems with speed or durability. The cushion was satisfactory. My legs and feet never hurt after using the treadmill. I love that it never felt like I was running on asphalt, but running on a soft surface. The entertainment options were first rate. I usually just used it for basic running and walking. It is nice to have the extras available to use if you want to. This treadmill was fun to use. I think this was a very good value. The price was reasonable and the product durable. I think It was a good product that lasted a long time, through normal use.

The motor was very smooth. It was easy for me to feel the difference between the different speeds and it never got caught or anything like that. Overall, I had a good experience with the motor. I had nothing to complain about when it came to how the treadmill performed. I wish it had a television, but It didn't. There was a spot where I could put my phone or anything that I would be using to listen to music while I am working out. I thought that the treadmill was a bit overpriced for what I got because I wish it had more special features. However, the point of me getting a treadmill was to work out and get in shape and I think that it got the job done for me.

The motor is quiet so I can use it when the kids and hubby are sleeping. It runs smoothly as well! The performance is flawless and I don't miss a step! The support of the belt is definitely amazing. I can run on it barefoot without any pain. It runs smooth and strong enough for a good run while being delicate on feet. I love the heart monitor and the console for my phone to listen to music is definitely a great thing. No such thing as boring when you can up your step to the beat. The average joe could afford this! For the value, you get a great piece of equipment that lasts for years through anything you throw at it.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

The HealthRider fitness system became popular in the 1990s as an alternative to high-impact cardio equipment. Today, the company manufactures ellipticals, bikes and treadmills for home use.

• H70T treadmill: Priced at $2,599, HealthRider’s H70T treadmill is their top-of-the-line treadmill, featuring an integrated tablet holder with sound system, ProShox™ cushioning for maximum support, a 10-percent incline and folding capabilities.
  • H50 Crosswalk SL treadmill: At a budget-friendly price of $999, HealthRider’s H50 Crosswalk SL treadmill is designed for a total body workout. This treadmill includes workout arms with soft-touch grips to give you an upper body workout while you run or walk.
  • 30-day money back guarantee: Try your HealthRider treadmill at home for 30 days. If you aren’t satisfied, return it to receive your money back. You will only be responsible for return shipping and a 10 percent restocking fee.
  • iFit workout card technology: Buy an iFit card separately to receive eight weeks of weight-loss workouts with audio coaching to help you slim down on your new HealthRider treadmill.
  • Email subscription: Sign up for HealthRider’s email list to receive exclusive offers, promotions and fitness tips in your inbox.
  • Best for HealthRider treadmills are best for individuals looking for an at-home treadmill at an affordable price.

Compare Treadmills