HealthBuy

Compare Health Products

Research top Health Products recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have placed and PAID for my order of 6 x Garcinia Cambogia on 25/04/2014. Today is the 10/07/2014 already and I have not received my order. I keep on sending emails but nobody is coming back to me!

I ordered and was billed on the spot for: 1 Bowtrol Probiotic, 6x Garcinia Cambogia. As of the 06-06-2014, I have not received anything. To add onto this, I get an automatic billing for a bottle of Bowtrol Probiotic on the 27th June 2014, which I never requested!!! I never ordered it! I cannot believe that I thought they were a legitimate company that is trustworthy!! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!! !

Slimming nature product UH033 Garcinia cambognia is in market. No benefit as the advertisements. They are false product.

Ordered and was billed on the spot for: 1 Bowtrol Priobiotic, 3x Garcinia Cambogia, and 2x Green Coffee Bean Max - 2 bottles straight sale. As of the 16-06-2014, I have not received anything. To crown it, I get an automatic billing for a bottle of Bowtrol Priobiotic on the 16th June 2014, which I never requested. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! They have no e-mail address to communicate with them, only a telephone number. Glad someone posted an address on this site, so I'm repeating it again: **. I hope I get some feedback from them????

I placed a order on May 10, have been billed already & still have not received product. I have called 3 times & they are unable to give me the method of shipping or the tracking #. I have sent numerous emails with no response. What a scam!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HealthBuy?

I ordered a trial size of Revitol. I canceled additional shipments by telephone 3 days after I received it, then was billed for a reshipment I did not get and after I canceled using the phone number given. I called again and explained I had canceled. The person I spoke with barely spoke English, asked me to spell very simple words, and we were reduced to spelling "no I said S as in Sam", etc, for nearly every word. She told me to send it back. I again explained that I had canceled and never received anything other than the trial. She kept telling me to ship it back. I explained again that I cannot send something back that I did not receive. I asked to speak to a supervisor. She refused. I told her to cancel all further shipments and that I wanted a credit for the $75.00 charged to my credit card. She said she would cancel further shipments but would not give a credit.

I told her I would contact the company and she gave me an incorrect website and she had to spell the website for me because her accent was very difficult to understand. From the background noise, it was clear this was a boiler room. I asked for a supervisor again. Again I was told no, this time I was told there was no supervisor. Today I got another jar and had another $75 posted to my account. I have gone to the website to complain. This has got to stop. The new jar came with a completely different website from the one she gave me, something called GSCM in Burbank CA (new website is **). I am very upset and dissatisfied.

Consumer Increased Rating!
Send your queries to this email address and you should get a response:

info@websupportcenter.com

I requested a refund of my purchase and got said refund, within 72 hours of my request. The only problem was that, due to the exchange rate, my refund was way less than what my credit card was initially debited for.. and I did not get refunded for my international phonecalls... So I "lost" around $22.. better than nothing, I suppose.

Makasi of Roodepoort, Gauteng, Other on

Original Review

So on the 26th of March 2014, I cancelled an online transaction that I started when I realized that the site was designed to not let you go forward without opting in to automatic top-up orders, which by South African consumer laws, is forbidden! (Is it not?) Within 24hrs, I get an email from my Credit Card company saying I've been billed like a grand (for the cancelled transaction). The bank doesn't want to refund me AND they don't want to investigate the website I used to see whether my claims are justified or not, and say I am to deal with the company that billed me... So I email Healthbuy (who have ONLY a gmail email address) and after over a month, still no response nor delivery of anything.

I call them up on 4th May 2014 on their +1818 number, and get put through to a conference call with some other customer from Alabama... I heard her give her address, phone number, order number, etc. and even though she hears me when I speak, the sales-person, also on the conference call, pretends to not hear anything... so I hang up.

The following day, I call again at a less peak hour, spoke to a guy who first tells me that my 8-digit order number only has 7 digits. This after I gave him the order number about a dozen times, reading it off 2 digits at a time... and every time he apparently doesn't hear the 4th digit... I am near ready to swear when he finally gets it & tells me that there was a problem with my order & they can't ship it, to which I reply that I am glad to hear that and wish to have my money promptly refunded. He refuses!

Why on earth did they not contact me in any way/form to rectify this "problem" is beyond me? They gladly took my money AND plainly refuse to send me the item(s) they claim I bought. The reason for refusal is because I apparently put in ZA as a country code, and so it's my fault that I live in a country with a VALID COUNTRY CODE?!? I explain to the guy that even Google has a dot ZA domain, so it can't be wrong. And again request for a refund. He refuses, saying that I need to confirm my delivery address that I put into the order. I do, and he then says my zip code is invalid so they can't refund me, then feeds me this scripted line about him not being able to hear me and I should call again at another time.

I get angered by this and ask him, a little louder, if he seriously believes that I don't know the area code that I live in... And yet again, rather angrily, request a refund. He refuses because I apparently put the wrong area code in. Since it had been over a month since I apparently placed this order, I forgot about the confirmation email from them. I looked at it again now - the country & area code is exactly how it should be... Other than this company's attitude toward customer service, nothing is invalid. The guy then claims to have escalated the order for delivery, regardless of the "incorrect code" and says I should get an email within 24 hours stating the tracking number (I didn't get any such email yet & even if I do get one within the next 72 hours, the fact remains that I asked for a refund multiple times already... I don't want the item - I want a refund, what language do I need to speak in for them to understand?!?).

So I'm a R1080.35 down for a transaction I cancelled & a further R167.60 down for calls to their number because they never read/respond to their emails... and I cannot be reimbursed for any of the above because they can't understand that international customers just might have country codes and area codes that they may be unfamiliar with. My faith in online sales is gone... And from the other reviews I've seen about this company, I'm going to have to cancel my credit card so they don't start to take money from me monthly for no reason.

I ordered one bottle of the product and in addition was supposed to receive the advertised free 30 day supply. My bank account was immediately billed for $149.00. When I called to correct this, the operator told me I had called seven minutes after placing the order and their cutoff time for cancellation or change of an order was five minutes. Various times I was politely put on hold while he checked with his supervisor if anything could be done. Their only solution was to take 50% off the bill, refund the remaining amount when the order was received and return the product at my own expense. An entirely unsatisfactory solution to an easily solvable situation. If I could be given a discount with the stroke of a key, my order could have been changed just as easily. Do not order anything from this company. Their online advertising is completely false, employees are given a script and cannot use their common sense.

I ordered a product online with a 30 day trial. Before my trial ended, 15 days after original order, the company sent an "automatic order" and billed my credit card for full amount. The charge was not made using Healthbuy brand name and they shipped through a third party, GSCM Fulfillment, with no contact information or business name on the invoice. Also enclosed was a free trial for a different product. I made multiple attempts to call the only customer service number provided (at time of my order) and kept getting disconnected before I finally reached someone. She identified herself by first name only and said the charge was made because I clicked on terms and conditions when I made purchase. I canceled further shipments but she could not email confirmation because "their system was down". Apparently they do not reply to these complaints but DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. Disgusting trickery and terrible ethics to get my money!

I purchased a one month supply of Garcinia Cambogia in March 2014. Very soon after, my purchase was followed up by a call to accept a membership offer for $20 per month and I could choose $100 worth of benefits as a result, these people we very skilled and persistent as it wasn't something I wanted. I made sure I could cancel anytime and told them that I wanted the information emailed to me so I could have a closer look at what it was all about. I was also assured more information would arrive with my product. This money was debited and my order arrived today, with only my product and a delivery slip, nothing else. I have never received an email about the rewards.

So I spoke to Victoria today and requested an email be sent with the missing information, but apparently she can't do that. So I asked her about the rewards, and she told me there was a link (in really small print at the bottom of the confirmation email, which is the only one I have ever received) but as I hadn't used it, it was now expired so my $20 membership for that month was wasted - at no stage was it mentioned the offer was forfeited if unused. I asked for her to send me an email stating that I no longer wanted the membership and they were not to debit any more funds from my account. After several attempts to convince her to send me an email I still don't believe I will ever receive one.

In the end after I told her this was the biggest money grabbing scam I'd come across and did Consumer Affairs know about them (obviously not knowing about this forum at the time), she offered to refund 50% of my membership! Again I don't think this will eventuate. Then to top it off, she hung up on me! I tried to call back, but not surprisingly there was no answer! I then looked into returning the product for a refund, which will also cost me postage and a $20 restocking fee! Oh and I have to call them to get a special number to be entitled to a refund, without the number if you send back the product they keep your money! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. Purchase your products elsewhere from a store. Super angry and frustrated right now!

I bought 6-month supply of Garcinia early January (2014), I can't trace it. There's no email address to communicate with the supplier making tracking the products. It's very frustrating...

The people from web support center are crooks. Do not do have anything to do with them. Their phone numbers are no good - they are disconnected numbers and they have no live support staff. So watch out and do not be fooled!!!!!!

I purchased this product on the 6th January 2014. Funds were debited off my account to the amount of R950 and up until now I have haven't received the product. I tried calling the Healthbuy customer service number several times and I cannot get through. I am so disgusted that we have these kind of businesses operating. I am from South Africa and to make international calls daily on top of the funds that have been deducted is extremely frustrating. I seriously hope I get some feedback from this.

I ordered yesterday for vagina tight gel or tube but cancelled because when I complete money order form on page which I should print for payment there wrote item v tight tube.... That's why I cancelled because I lives in Pakistan and your team can understand my problem. I can't disclose that I purchasing this. If you assist me about this that on printed receipt or page these items' names will not show, then I definitely want to purchase.... Will wait your kind response. Please contact through email because I am not fluent in English.

I purchased a 3-month supply of "Green Coffee Extract" and along with it came a "free" sample of a probiotic. The Green Coffee Extract came as requested and stopped as requested and I received the bottle of the probiotic. As I don't always get the mail, I didn't know that this probotic was still coming. As I have looked around, I now see these packages of bottles with nothing on the label telling what it is nor where it came from. When I called customer service, they acknowledged that the first bottle was free but since I had not called to cancel the "free" bottle, I had been charged for the remaining several bottles. Why would I need to cancel something that is "free"?

I ordered from this company a bottle of green coffee beans, and thought it a one off order. I received another bottle of probiotic tablets. This week I cannot contact this company either by email or phone. So the only way I found I could do to stop them debiting my account was to cancel it and open a new one. I advised everyone to do so and maybe this will stop them.

I tried contacting them, but no luck. Also I ain't given an email address to contact them either. I ordered Garcinia Cambogia and paid 2 weeks ago, but there is no information on how I can track my parcel. The web support center is useless.

I've tried ringing the Australian number,1800-058-524, for 3 months now and always get a message saying, "We are closed," and ring between these hours, 6am-5pm. But no one is ever there. I cannot for the life of me find an email address to send an email to them. The problem is this. I first ordered Green Coffee Bean Max with Bowtrol with probiotic, back on the 23-5-2013 which I received 3 weeks later. Now for the last 3 months, they keep sending me a bottle of the Bowtrol and billing my credit card without my permission. I never signed up for ongoing Bowtrol to be sent. The other main problem is I cannot get onto them. So can you find out why no one can get onto them? Thanking you kindly.

I had tried Bowtrol Probiotic for a couple of months because I figured it wasn't working the first month and I thought I would give it time to get into my system. Well, it still didn't do anything for me. So last month I sent them an e-mail. It showed it was sent and thinking that they had rec'd it! Now I see that they charged my account again and I've been trying to reach them by phone or e-mail. I went to their email contact at HealthBuy.com. After writing them a long e-mail, it said, "Fail to send message. Please try later or contact administrator," by other way. I'm a pretty patient person. Not much gets to me but this is getting ridiculous! I'm going to cancel my bank card so I don't have to deal with it anymore! I advise anyone not to buy any product from this company! I hope the Better Business Bureau checks them out! PS. This is my first time I have ever written a complaint about anyone in my 51 yrs.

I applied to an ad on Dr. Oz about Bowtrol. It was a trial offer, as I understand a once off offer so I agreed to try the product. Now they keep on debiting my bank account and supplying me with these capsules I don't want and I’m not sure exactly who the company is. On the container its got distributed by Bowtrol Corp 2049N Burbank, CA 91504. Can you help me stop them taking my money. I’m sorry I ever tried their product.

I have ordered goods as a birthday present for my wife. They did not arrive. I complained and they said they would resend - did not arrive again (now 6 weeks waiting). When I replied to their support email, I got a non-deliverable reply. I can't get through on their phone lines, despite many calls. Their website cannot take me to the "complaints" section even though I put in all the correct information - WARNING - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

I received an unsolicited shipment of junk medicine with no indication why they sent the stuff. I found, from the return address, the company name. I found their website and sent them a message that I did not order the garbage from them, that I did not accept the goods, that I would not pay and that if I did not hear from them in 5 working days, I would throw the goods away. 5 days have passed. I have heard nothing. However I did find a large charge on my credit card. So I called the credit card company and put the charge in dispute and I told the credit card company to never make any payment to these people no matter what.

Then, given the toll free number by the credit card company, I reached their customer service line. The agent tried to extract credit card numbers from me, but I was not willing to give them up. The agent finally was able to find my "order" information and issued an RMA. She asked me to send the goods back. I suggested that the company supply a self-addressed stamped envelope because I was not willing to pay the cost of shipping for bogus goods back. She refused, telling me about "company policies" and then when I told her that I don't work for her company, she said to reseal the package and just mark it return to sender. I will do that. The Internet has this company and all of its aliases identified as cheaters and liars. I refuse to be hoodwinked.

On July 17, 2013, I placed an order for Green Coffee Bean pills. The money was taken from my credit card but to date no further correspondence and certainly no delivery of the product I ordered. I cannot locate a phone number to contact them about this order and have no way of getting my money refunded.

In May 2013, I ordered Green Coffee Max pills, believing they would aid in my weight loss. I was told these would work and if I wasn't satisfied, I would get my money back. The amount came to $149. The pills are worthless. I used them to the exact specifications and I have not lost a pound. I called the company, told them I was displeased and wanted a refund.... They said they were the wrong company and had no idea what I was talking about. I told them that was fraud... They told me to fax them my order sheet, which I did. The co. then called me and told me they could do nothing, they were the wrong address. How can this be? I am out $149. That's a lot of money to be out of, especially for something that does not work!!!

Consumer Increased Rating!

Since submitting this complaint, a respresentative of the company has had ongoing communication with me. the product arrived after two weeks with a satisfactory explanation of the delay of product. thanks janette

janette of Nsw, other on

Original Review

I recently saw a review and endorsement of Pure Green Coffee Bean Max on Dr. OZ (web link). I purchased 3-month supply with a complimentary 3-month supply on 17/06/13. I received an invoice on 18/06/13 from Healthbuy advising orders shipped within 1-3 days of purchase. As of today, 7 days later, no product. Attempts to track delivery were unsuccessful. No response to emails. Attempts to call, I was left on hold in excess of 5 minutes. Contact with bank, informed deduction made on 18/06/13 in excess of invoice amount. I am via the bank taking action to have funds reimbursed.

I ordered the above said product online through breast active website. I paid through credit card. I paid the insurance fees also. I ordered it on May 6th. Until now I didn't receive it and there is no proper contact email address, only through their website form we can contact them. It was given that we can track out shipment, but nothing is available. When I tried to contact them through website form, after 15 days the reply came to wait until June 10th. After that, they will reship. Again, same thing has happened. No tracking info. If it was genuine, they would have a proper mail contact ID and tracking info. I didn't receive my order until now.

Garcinia Cambogia Select - This product doesn't work and when I tried to return it, I had no luck. Even though you'd have to use the product to see if it works, they say they won't accept any bottles that have been opened. Do not order from this company. It's a rip off. They also charge a "restocking fee" of $6 for returns. I'm disputing it with my credit card company so hopefully they'll be more honorable than Health Buy.

It has been 45 days and my order for Revitol products has not arrived. I kept emailing them and I received only automatic reply for emails. I have asked for a reshipment twice since I paid for insurance and still, products are not received. Web support always provides incorrect/fake tracking number. I tried calling their hotline and nobody answers. I asked for a refund and I got none. They ripped me of 171.84 USD. So unprofessional. Stay away from this site. It is totally a scam.

Beware of Health Buy! My Visa card was erroneously charged $59.97 for 16 months totaling $959.52, for products not ordered and not received. After billing errors were noted, charges totaling $239.88 ($59.97 x 4 months) were disputed and the money, eventually, was credited back to my Visa card. However, since Visa rules limit disputes to four months, remaining charges totaling $719.64 ($59.97 x 12 months) were indisputable and necessarily forfeited. In addition, I purchased their guaranteed plan for unlimited refills of Provillus, a hair growth product at the one-time cost of $100 plus a lifetime price of $19.95 per bottle that was necessarily cancelled due to inappropriate shipment and billing errors. I was ripped off but good!

Beware of Healthy Buy! My Visa card was erroneously charged $59.97 for 16 months, totaling $959.52, for products not ordered and not received. When the billing errors were finally noted, charges totaling $239.88 ($59.97 x 4 months) were disputed and the money was finally credited back to my card. However, Visa rules limit disputes to four months, therefore, all remaining charges totaling $719.64 ($59.97 x 12 months) were indisputable and necessarily forfeited. In addition, $100 for a lifetime refill of Provillus was prematurely canceled because of prior inconsistent shipment and billing errors.

HealthBuy Company Profile