Gero Vita

Compare Health Products

Research top Health Products recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I've place orders with Gero Vitamins regularly and I usually receive my order after a couple months waiting period. However, in August of 2009, I placed two orders totaling $2,200.00 US dollars and up to now, I have not received these orders. The money was removed from my credit card immediately after I placed the orders and I received an email from Arnaud ** said that my order will be processed and will be shipped shortly. A few days later, I received an email saying that my order was shipped.

After a few months of waiting and receiving nothing, I emailed Arnaud whom replied saying that my order was not yet shipped and that they were having problems with their suppliers. After some time waiting, I emailed him asking to have my money refunded and he reply with some dumb remark that they money would be refunded as soon as they received it back from their supplier.

After some time of not getting my refund, I phoned the company and spoke to a Robert ** whom seemed very surprised to hear about my order and took all my info; name ,phone number, email address, and etc. and said he would sort it out and I will get an email saying that my order is shipped. Since then on June 5 2010, I have not received any emails from Gero Vitamin, any products, no refunds nor any response to any of my phone messages. I have left over 10 messages on their answering machine. My next option is to fly to the UK and go directly to their address that's if the address is real. I have family their so it won’t be a total lost since I can also visit them.

Consequently, interest has been accumulating on my credit card for a product not received. Also, I have incurred long distance charges since I have been phoning them constantly. Not to mention, the stress of possible loosing $2,200.00 and getting nothing in return.

Some time ago, I ordered an injectable Vitamin B compound from Gero Vitamins via their website. The order was processed immediately, and I received an email that stated that the product would be shipped as a matter of course. Some time later, when the product had not arrived, I did make contact via the website and was directed to an individual by the name of Arnaud who I was told could speak English, French, and Arabic; and he would assist me further. Arnaud advised that the product was temporarily out of stock but would be shipped within the next couple of weeks.

After over a month had passed, I wrote to Arnaud directly, asking for news of the product and was told very vaguely that "there seems to be a problem with the stabilization process." As we were clearly no further on in this matter, I asked for the cancellation of my order and a refund. After a week had elapsed, I wrote again to state I was very disappointed that Arnaud had ignored my email and gave him until the following week to produce a response. The response I did receive came exactly on the last day of that week and was in fact a copy of his email stating there was a problem with the stabilization process of the product and a request that I have my email system checked because clearly, he had already replied to that!

I responded directly to that email, and not only that, but I also contacted Gero Vitamins via their website to state what Arnaud's response had been. I made it clear what I expected. Thus far, there has been no response whatsoever. Regardless of my demands for the cancellation of the order and a refund of my charges, my emails were ignored.

American Express did refund the charge and have taken the matter up with Gero Vitamins who at this point, have given no response to American Express. The point of this is not to get an attorney involved. The point is that this is the only way of warning others that this company may well be bogus and to take great care if considering an order with them.

What happened is that I just received back a check for $166.45 of Union Bank on 3/8/2010. I do thank the company for the check, however, I have not gotten the produce, six bottles of GlucoVita for six months. I am out of supply and would like to get them as soon as possible.Thank you.

I have used Arthro 7 for over 14 years and wouldn't want to be without it. I have a torn ACL in my knee and a torn rotor cuff in my shoulder. My doctors on both occasions have said I was obviously a candidate for surgery. I decided to try Arthro 7, hoping to delay the inevitable. Within 4 days of starting the product, I began feeling real relief. I continued to use the product on an occasional basis after the first 3 months. Without question, when I hurt my shoulder 5 years later, I went back to the original dosage. Again, relief. As long as I continue taking Arthro 7, I'm without pain and very near normal in my range of motion for both knee and shoulder. I've given a bottle to 5 of my hurting friends over the years; four have become sold on the product and told me how thankful they are that I shared my good find. They, too, are faithful customers. I have not used any other of Gero Vita's products but I wanted to give grateful kudos for Arthro 7.

Gero Vita stopped selling Teston-6, a product well worth every cent paid for it!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gero Vita?

I have ordered specific elements from this company and received quick delivery. Now I look through all the complaints and government actions and find only income tax evasion and unbelivable false claims for their proprietary formulations. (Proprietary formulations are a small part of their catalog.)

Their commodity prices are much below market. My only concern is whether the specific pills I order contain the materials listed on the label. None of the lawsuits or complaints raised this subject.

I have been using Gero Vita GH3 for several years. I have not compared it to other vitamins, but must say that I feel much better when I use the product, having forgotten to take it on a few occasions. I am not ill, nor do I have any chronic problems; I simply find that my energy and mental health seem much better when using the product.

My grandfather has purchased the Gero-Vita G.H.3 supplement, thinking it would cure all of his aliments. He bought 8 bottles of this ****! I called the company and asked that they take back the 7 bottles that are not open and refund him his money. THEY WILL NOT! At 30.00 a bottle and my grandfather is on a fixed income, he needs that money. He is 88 years old, and now I am handling all his mail, and finances. I think they should take the unopened bottles of this garbage and refund him his money.

Ordered (1) bottle of PW1-Prostata. Merchandise never received. My VISA card was debited. Wrote (3) e-mails to help@gvistore.com informing them I had not yet received my order. When my VISA payment was due, I called VISA and informed them that the GVI item was in dispute as item had not yet been received. They redebited GVI and credited out the charge. Now I've received received an invoice from them for this amount. No one seems to reply to my plight. Never had this problem with them before as I have been dealing with these people for several years.

My ex-husband took this Gero Vita for years, to help with his memory and because he was elderly he thought this was helping him. Well I believe that this product has in fact caused him to have multible strokes, because he had high blood preasure and was on medication for this for years and he never had any problems until he started taking this Gero Vita and now he's in a nursing home. He has been diagnosed with dementia, and we have a 14-yr-old son together and the worst is my son has lost his father.

Over a period of time using the product Prostada as is sold by this company I became nausiated everytime I took these products. There is also another product sold bt this company I can't remember the name, It was suppose to contain natural steroids. I believe as a result of using this product over time I developed a severe stiffness in both of my hands that has limited my ability to do many things. I called Gero Vita to complain about this product -- they no longer advertise it in their magazines and claim they never sold it.

I took a 90-day supply of Arthro 7 and it doesn't help my knee and my shoulder. I spent $98.00 and had no improvement. I tried it because of Lee Majors. They sent me a little letter with him sponsoring it. I called an 800 number to order it.

I asked to re-order Sexative Plus, a product that seemed to be helping me and was advised it was not longer being produced. I said I finally found something that was helping me and after one order it's discontinued. I suggested I should get a refund on my order since my recuperation was being interrupted through no fault of my own($61.49). The girl gave me a number to call to get my refund. While on the phone I ordered another product. The complaint number told me she couldn't refund my money because it was over 30 days old. I didn't want a refund in the first place, I wanted a re-order, but since I can't continue my progression the Sexative I thought that order price should be refunded to me.

6 months order for Arthro-7 ordered Jan 28, 2002. When recently opening the bottle - the odour was horrendous. I have never noticed this before - is this correct that there is this odour when opening a new bottle. Have been taking the Arthro-7 for 2 years.

My friend made a $1300 order of Gero Vita products which she never received, although her June 5, 2001 check was cashed on June 28, 2001. Her numerous calls have led to empty promises and a terrible runaround. Gero Vita phone reps have gone as far as sending her to their corporate offices in Marina del Rey (California), which happens to be near her home. When she went to the office it turned out to be nothing more than a commercial post office business where Gero Vita's suite number was their post box number.

I am attempting to act as my friend's advocate in this matter because she is elderly, unwell and so upset by this fraud that her blood pressure has become dangerously high and her health is further threatened in other ways. I have discovered many complaints about the exact same issue posted on the internet. Surely there is something we can do to stop this kind of dishonest exploitation of the elderly and infirm. I am writing a certified letter to Gero Vita demanding an immediate refund by overnight mail, but my hopes of getting it are nil. I would like to know what else I can do to redress this grevious matter, who can I turn to, what agencies can support our efforts to get satisfaction.

My friend is terribly upset by the endless phone calls and empty promises. Her blood pressure becomes dangerously elevated and she develops sick headaches. Her husband is harrassing her to do something to get their money back. They are both retired and on fixed incomes. The stress in their household is extraordinarily deleterious to both of them.

Used Testerex and Teston-6 with no apparent effect. Products had been recommended by customer service rep. on phone. The economic damage was at least $119. The physical damage is unknown--but emotionally, I was upset that the products did not seem to work.

Gero Vita Company Profile