Gazelle

Gazelle Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gazelle?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gazelle?
    Profile pic of the author.
    Customer Service

Reviewed Feb. 9, 2024

The estimate was $740 for both iphone 12 pro max, they are in a mint condition, no scratches, nothing! After they received, I've get an email from them: The exam of your phones shows some scratches, so we can offer you $480 for both phones. Really?! I answered: No, send my phones back to me. So I've checked Buybacktronics website, they give me the same $740 for both, I sent to them, they answered, we can offer you $700, I agreed and after 10day I've got my check! So, stay away from those Gazelle scams!

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2024

Wanted to sell my phone to them. They have 4 categories to estimate the price: 1) Flawless or like new (~$197), 2) Lightly used (~$161), 3) Scratched or scuffed (~$149), 4) Damaged or broken (~$98). My phone is in between 1 & 2, so I selected 2 as to not get my hopes up. They evaluated it and said "your device was lowered is because of scratches" and the offer was lowered to $98. That offer happens to be the advertised offer for broken phones...There's no way they pay the same price for a broken phone as they would for an amazing phone, so all the offer estimates must be flat out wrong.

I confirmed by chat: me: "is it considered damaged or broken?" customer service: It does not indicate that it is damaged or broken". So it's not damaged or broken but they gave the identical offer for damaged or broken phones. I have pics of my like-new phone and screenshots of the emails and chat transcripts. They are purposefully and maliciously practicing false advertising. If the real price is almost half of the estimate, and just so happens to be the exact amount they quote for a broken phone, then it's just flat out false advertising. I immediately requested my phone be returned.

Get buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed Nov. 15, 2023

Bait and Switch fraud scam! Gave me an offer and now claim that my perfect phone has “scratches” on it, which it doesn’t and they will adjust their offer from $579 to $344. My phone is perfect, always had tempered glass screen protector and in a heavy duty case since new, Gazelle is a total scam! This is a classic bait and switch and they are just hoping to catch enough people to make this fraud worthwhile.

Profile pic of the author.
      Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Aug. 8, 2023

Beware of sending multiple, different devices back. I mailed in 8 Air 2s and 6 Airs for payment. They assigned wrong ID numbers when they came in (so some of my Air2s were assigned with the Air quoted price). Most of the Air2s they said had too many scratches, so they knocked my price down from $52 to $26. Then they attached the $26 line to an Air so the price "increased" and it auto accepted my offer. I could not get back my devices even after calling within 2 hours of getting the email. I was told it was already processed for payment and all sales are final. WILL NEVER USE AGAIN!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 8, 2023

So first of all I did everything right when it came to shipping my old iPhone 6. Then I didn't hear jack squat from them. My item was delivered, and they told me my "box" was empty. Well I sent my phone in a bubble wrapped Manila envelope. So they took the phone, and flipped me the bird! Don't trust these clowns! I never received any email from these people until I complained about my status of payment for sending my phone. This is a month later!

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed May 26, 2023

Had a phone that was put in a case the moment it came out of the box (Otterbox Defender). It had 1 tiny scratch on the glass and one very tiny scratch on the back. Submitted as flawless, but was at least lightly used. They didn't even offer me the lightly used price. Dropped my original offer by almost $100. I read many other people with same issue, but figured there was no way they could get me as I knew the condition of my phone. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!!!

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed May 12, 2023

Bait and Switch. Gazelle is a total fraud! I got an offer for a 4 month old iPad 10th generation, still with AppleCare+. It was for $311, which is basically equal to the selling price on eBay, minus fees. The iPad was immaculate, as it has been kept in a case, its entire life. After holding onto the iPad for over 10 days, I received an offer of $205, claiming that there were “an unacceptable amount of scratches on it. This is Gazelle’s business model— make a decent marketable offer, and then lowball the offer, claiming that the device is damaged. Read all of the reviews of Gazelle, before doing business with them. There is no phone number to discuss the situation; all there is offered is digital communication. Expect the “buy low, sell high” business structure from this unscrupulous company!

Reviewed Dec. 5, 2020

This is one of the easiest pieces of equipment you will ever use. It's low impact, no pounding on your knee or hip joints. The best thing about it is that once you turn up the music, time just flies! It's easy to get started, the timer helps you keep track of your goals. The arm grips allow you to maintain your best pace and still be safe. I would recommend this equipment to anyone that is looking for a low impact way to burn calories, increase their energy levels and get in shape.

Reviewed Nov. 20, 2020

I have had a Gazelle off and on for about 15 years. It seems like the heavier you are the smoother it operates. They are easy on my knee and helps me tone my legs. I would recommend this product for just about anyone.

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2020

Solid elliptical- it's great for those who need low impact exercise at home. works out arms and legs which is always a plus. I'd want something more interactive and fun but it's functional for everyday.

Gazelle Company Information