3.63/5
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

8 Gazelle Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 8, 2018

A warning to anyone who wants to sell their used electronics: don't use Gazelle. I will never use this smarmy outfit ever again. I sent them my iPhone 6 plus in the original box. Initially they offered me $145. When they got my phone, they tried to screw me by saying it had more scratches on body and screen, and that my phone had a different service from the one I said it did. ALL **. My phone was in a case and tempered glass screen protector from the minute it was out of the box, brand new, and the phone was the stated service that I said it was. I wasn't going to accept their piddly offer and asked that my phone be returned to me.

Instead, they send me the wrong phone, and it suspiciously came in a box that included a charging cord and plug, along with a card stating "welcome to your new phone" or words to that effect. I called to get the issue straightened out. So at this point I'm still getting screwed because they offered to pay me immediately to my PayPal account. They received their stupid wrong phone back several days ago, still no money in my account, now I get some ** story that they will be in contact within 3-5 days about paying me. More stall tactics. NEVER AGAIN.

Original review: May 10, 2017

The Gazelle is a great machine. For setup, it drops and locks into place. Easy attachment. But the tension seems to lock up and needs to be greased from time to time to help with operation. It is also kind of cheaply made, the screen is falling apart and the wires are exposed and got in the way of closing it properly. But I like that it has adjustable settings, more or less tension, lower angles. It also has hand cushions that make it easier to hold. The feet pads have grips on them to help feet from sliding. I also like its higher heart beat monitor and easy read on grip.

Get expert buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2017

The Gazelle allows me to work out freely. It has gliding pedals and handles. This machine requires me to use my muscles to get it going and allows me to work at the level I want. It doesn't require a lot of setting up. It's easy to use. It makes me use my muscles to work it. It focuses mainly on my legs and buttocks and abs, which I love. But there are a few things that it could improve on. I would like a machine with resistance and that is very sturdy. I cannot work towards bigger muscles with this equipment.

Original review: May 6, 2017

Set up is simple. I unfold, lock in place, turn on the H.R.M. and begin my run. The feature I enjoy most about the Gazelle would be the way it rocks back and forth without putting too much strain on my knees. I have a torn ACL that still is injured so it helps in that aspect quite a bit and strengthens my muscles around my ACL without too much strain. If I could improve this machine at all, I would add a lock to the angle once in use.

Original review: May 5, 2017

It was fairly easy to put together following the instructions, but it does take a bit of time. I suggest 2 people to put it together, makes it easier. But it started squeaking just like our old one. I was having to remove, clean, lubricate the sleeves twice a week. I tried light oil, heavy oil, and different types of grease. But I have high hopes for my Gazelle Freestyle! It definitely gives a full body workout. I like the different settings that allows you to see distance and calories. My heart rate only gets to the 130s-140s (which still puts me in the right heart rate zone) so I figure I may have to use this longer but I definitely feel sore all over my back and trunk and legs and arms. Your BODY is providing the resistance on the Freestyle. I don't see how you can't get tone using this!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gazelle?

Original review: April 27, 2017

The Gazelle is very easy to use. It folds out then push button start. It has very simple settings that are very clearly labeled for easy adjustment while I'm using the machine. I just wish it had that feature where you can pick jungles to go through or cities to visit while you workout but I like the workout. I don't have many complaints. And I like the ability to workout my whole body at once and go from light to heavy workouts without having to change machines. I can change my angle and completely alter my workout.

Original review: April 26, 2017

The Gazelle is easy to use and fun to work out on. To make working out more fun, it should have a TV screen on it. It's just sluggish and hard to move around, crushed my feet a few times. But I like using it very much to work out on. Glad I got it.

Original review: April 25, 2017

The Gazelle is easy on my knees and all my other joints, which is important because I have bad knees and ankles. The setup is in about medium level of difficulty, not too hard but not really easy either. The look is bulky and not streamlined at all although to be fair it is an older model and not too up to date. I wish that I had gotten a machine that was easier to set up and slimmer design. That would be absolutely perfect for me.

Gazelle Company Information