4.0/5 (17 ratings)

About Gazelle

Gazelle Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gazelle?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gazelle?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

This is one of the easiest pieces of equipment you will ever use. It's low impact, no pounding on your knee or hip joints. The best thing about it is that once you turn up the music, time just flies! It's easy to get started, the timer helps you keep track of your goals. The arm grips allow you to maintain your best pace and still be safe. I would recommend this equipment to anyone that is looking for a low impact way to burn calories, increase their energy levels and get in shape.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

I have had a Gazelle off and on for about 15 years. It seems like the heavier you are the smoother it operates. They are easy on my knee and helps me tone my legs. I would recommend this product for just about anyone.

Get buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Solid elliptical- it's great for those who need low impact exercise at home. works out arms and legs which is always a plus. I'd want something more interactive and fun but it's functional for everyday.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

I love my Gazelle. It is so much better compared to the treadmill I used for years. I don't feel the pain in my knees anywhere as much as I did with the treadmill, and my arms get a awesome workout as.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I'm still looking into a few options, but this seems to offer the best balance for a mom of 5 who works. Plus I like that it can fold up.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

My Tony Little Gazelle allows me to work out for long periods without stress on my hips, knees and ankles; problem areas for me. Once I get a rhythm going, its almost euphoric.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

There has been no other machine to really target the inner thighs to get rid of those saddle bags. This machine is perfect. It gives you the workout that it claims. Well made and will last a long time.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

This is a pretty good treadmill. I have had it for 7 years and it is still working perfectly. I need to be on it more but it is definitely worth the money.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

This machine folds and fits just about anywhere. It is very versatile, you can get a full body work out with it. It is also kind of fun! Love this machine, I just bought a new one last month.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Gazelle is a terrible company. Non existent customer service or expertise. Poorly run. Zero follow up. Stay away and don’t waste your time. It took weeks to end up nowhere with these people. I called and had questions. My call was never returned.

Gazelle Company Information