3.95/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Flonase Allergy Relief

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Flonase Allergy Relief Reviews

Original review: April 28, 2018

My Doctor prescribed Flonase Allergy Relief for me. I have tried several medications over 20 years and while many had awful side effects, I've finally got the right grouping of meds that work. The medication keeps my allergies under control and keeps me mildly comfortable, although I wish I didn't need more than one prescription. In the end it's worth finding what works.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Flonase worked very well to prevent allergy symptoms. I felt fine while taking it, however it alters my sense of smell. I notice when I use it that I constantly smell something that smells like rotten garbage... but when I stop taking it for a few days the smell goes away. Other than that, it's convenient and no pills to swallow, just one or two squirts into each nostril. My husband uses Flonase also. Allergy season is much more manageable with this medication.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I first tried this medication at my parents' house during a bad spell of allergies. It worked very well, and very quickly, with no real side effects, so I continued to use it. It provides the most effective and fast relief for all the medications I have tried, and doesn't make me as drowsy as many other allergy medications. But, like most over-the-counter medications it is too expensive to purchase regularly.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I was prescribed Flonase by my allergy doctor for seasonal allergies to pollen, weeds, grass and trees. My symptoms included running noses, itchy eyes and hives. It worked fairly well initially and I was happy with the results at first until wasn't. I developed bloody noses due to using it. The bloody noses were not too bad, but they were disruptive to my life and a bit embarrassing. They would happen at random times and I was unprepared. I liked Flonase and although it does work, the side affects were too much.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Flonase makes me feel good. It does a really good job and helping with my allergy symptoms and does not make me drowsy. Flonase is easy to take as it's a spray in the nose instead of pills and it is a once a day thing. But sometimes Flonase does not handle my allergy as well as I would think so I have to use other allergy medicines to handle it. And I really don't like taking medication and especially multiple times a day.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flonase Allergy Relief?

Original review: April 12, 2018

Flonase was recommended by my physician about fifteen years ago. I have been taking it ever since as a prescription. It works all the time, as long as I stay on it. If I get off of it a day, it takes me a good week to recover and get back on the medicine. I like that it is a brand and medicine I can depend on to help me through the toughest seasons. But the after smell is nauseating. Also, if you do not spray it correctly, you taste it in the back of your throat, which is nasty. It does take a while to get into your system and not long to get out of your system. I take it every night in fear of being stuffy the next day. It also doesn't work if you are stuffy. And then my wife sometimes has nose bleeds from it drying her out too much.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Flonase was recommended to me by my allergist. I began taking it upon the first sign of the symptoms, and the medication helped stop them. There were no side-effects that I encountered. I liked when taking Flonase, my symptoms completely disappeared and I was "back to normal" during the time I was on them. It made me feel so much better. I liked that I was able to go about my day symptom free. Very pleased with the results.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I have had problems with coughing that was related to my sinus allergies and the Flonase seems to help with that a great deal. It was recommended to me by my doctor. And after using it I could tell immediately a difference in my sinus problems. I've had less problems since I began using it. The only side effect is feeling the sinuses drain down your throat and you have to spit, but that is expected. But I really dislike having to spray it up my nose. It is kind of a strange feeling the first couple times that you use it and takes a little getting use to. This was the first time that I used this type of allergy medication. I wish there was a pill that gave the same results.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I use Flonase for seasonal allergies. My doctor prescribed it to me and it does not make me ill. I like it because it is easy to use and convenient and my insurance pays for the medication. This over the counter medication also helps me prevent sinus infections and treats them as well. It helps with sinus pressure and swelling. However, I do not like its flowery scent when I spray it in my nostrils. This scent stays around most of the day. Also if I do not apply it just right; slight bent over it will not go where I want it and I will taste the medication all day. Also sometimes the spray bottle doesn't spray but comes out in a pool and isn't effective. And at times it also raises my sugar levels as well. But my overall experience with Flonase is positive. After using it I still feel satisfied with its performance as an effective allergy medication.

Original review: April 13, 2018

Flonase Allergy Relief is easy to use, long lasting, aftertaste of lavender. Overall, the most effective for OTC allergy meds. But price is rather expensive, sometimes need to add another OTC med to help out.

Flonase Allergy Relief Company Information