Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.95/5

Flonase Allergy Relief Reviews

Original review: April 24, 2018

Flonase treats the sinuses directly and gives my nose somewhat immediate relief. The spray method is soothing on my sinuses and immediately reduces inflammation in my face. But Flonase can be pretty pricey if not provided or prescribed by a doctor. I have received Flonase OTC, as a sample from my PCP, and via prescription. But when I purchased it OTC it was too expensive to upkeep. I have had good results with Flonase though and I use it every Spring when my allergies get bad. It always helps prevent and/or cure a sinus infection. I used Flonase in conjunction with ** tablets which seemed to really help each medicine work its best.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Flonase is easy to use and it works well and lasts a long time. I have tried other nasal sprays and they don't seem to be as effective as Flonase has been for me. I have to have my allergy medicine. I usually feel relieved after using it and I haven't experienced any side effects. I use both a nasal spray and take an oral tab in order to cover all of my bases since my allergies are so severe. However, Flonase is way too expensive and I'm afraid if I use it too much it won't work after a while. I've had this problem before with other over the counter medicines and it's not a good feeling when your medicine doesn't work like it used to.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I first tried this medication at my parents' house during a bad spell of allergies. It worked very well, and very quickly, with no real side effects, so I continued to use it. It provides the most effective and fast relief for all the medications I have tried, and doesn't make me as drowsy as many other allergy medications. But, like most over-the-counter medications it is too expensive to purchase regularly.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Flonase was the first inhaled nasal ** to be available over the counter. When I first started using it it was prescription only and I would frequently run out. Once it became available OTC I just kept using it. It's less expensive than others and I like that it helps to open my nasal passages by reducing the inflammation caused by my allergies. It goes straight to the source of the problem and helps to fix it rather than just mask the problem. But I dislike that I have to use it everyday. I would like if I did not need to use it that often because it would last longer. Also, I go back and forth on the smell. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I do not like it.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Flonase was recommended to me by my allergist. I began taking it upon the first sign of the symptoms, and the medication helped stop them. There were no side-effects that I encountered. I liked when taking Flonase, my symptoms completely disappeared and I was "back to normal" during the time I was on them. It made me feel so much better. I liked that I was able to go about my day symptom free. Very pleased with the results.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flonase Allergy Relief?

Original review: April 17, 2018

I was prescribed Flonase by my allergy doctor for seasonal allergies to pollen, weeds, grass and trees. My symptoms included running noses, itchy eyes and hives. It worked fairly well initially and I was happy with the results at first until wasn't. I developed bloody noses due to using it. The bloody noses were not too bad, but they were disruptive to my life and a bit embarrassing. They would happen at random times and I was unprepared. I liked Flonase and although it does work, the side affects were too much.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I have had problems with coughing that was related to my sinus allergies and the Flonase seems to help with that a great deal. It was recommended to me by my doctor. And after using it I could tell immediately a difference in my sinus problems. I've had less problems since I began using it. The only side effect is feeling the sinuses drain down your throat and you have to spit, but that is expected. But I really dislike having to spray it up my nose. It is kind of a strange feeling the first couple times that you use it and takes a little getting use to. This was the first time that I used this type of allergy medication. I wish there was a pill that gave the same results.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I use Flonase for seasonal allergies. My doctor prescribed it to me and it does not make me ill. I like it because it is easy to use and convenient and my insurance pays for the medication. This over the counter medication also helps me prevent sinus infections and treats them as well. It helps with sinus pressure and swelling. However, I do not like its flowery scent when I spray it in my nostrils. This scent stays around most of the day. Also if I do not apply it just right; slight bent over it will not go where I want it and I will taste the medication all day. Also sometimes the spray bottle doesn't spray but comes out in a pool and isn't effective. And at times it also raises my sugar levels as well. But my overall experience with Flonase is positive. After using it I still feel satisfied with its performance as an effective allergy medication.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Flonase makes me feel good. It does a really good job and helping with my allergy symptoms and does not make me drowsy. Flonase is easy to take as it's a spray in the nose instead of pills and it is a once a day thing. But sometimes Flonase does not handle my allergy as well as I would think so I have to use other allergy medicines to handle it. And I really don't like taking medication and especially multiple times a day.

Original review: April 13, 2018

Flonase Allergy Relief is easy to use, long lasting, aftertaste of lavender. Overall, the most effective for OTC allergy meds. But price is rather expensive, sometimes need to add another OTC med to help out.

Flonase Allergy Relief Company Information