Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.32/5

Flonase Allergy Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flonase Allergy Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flonase Allergy Relief?

Original review: June 17, 2020

I was advised to use Flonase per my Internist. I suffer from environmental allergies all year long. I purchased the product from my local pharmacy. Over counter medication. A bit pricey at $24.99 for the small spray bottle. 2 sprays each nostril, every 12 hours. Has a bit of a "flowery" smell, but I was fairly miserable. After about an hour, I became less stuffy and my nose stopped itching. I was really surprised at how quickly and how much relief I felt. I would recommend this product for cold/allergy relief. I signed up for e-mails from the company for coupons, and found coupons in my Sunday paper to offset cost. Overall good product. Satisfied with product efficacy, though expensive!

Original review: June 13, 2020

I always knew I had allergies, since I was little, I am 61 now. I would take the usual, over the counter stuff, **, etc., with only minimal effect, tho ** was the best for me, drying everything up. A few years ago, I moved from the city to a rural area & WOW! Did my allergies act up, I was miserable almost always. My doctor prescribed Flonase for me, she & her doc in training both took it. The relief, for me, was instant. I do take along with ** & together they do a bang up job. I have COPD & the weather plays a big part in acerbations of this disease, so I am thankful she, out of the several docs I see, prescribed it for me.

Get buying tips about Allergy Medicine delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2020

When first taking Flonase it starts working fast and lasts for a few weeks then I end up having to switch brands when I can afford to and use another or end up having to wait till I can get paid to afford another one. It seems that I build up a tolerance to it not just Flonase but all the top brand nasal allergy and the pill options. Wish I could afford allergy shots cause they worked along with the Flonase and that’s when I usually didn’t have to switch up brands. This really helps with my allergies especially since moving back to Georgia from Florida where I had lived for 14 years and now have to readjust to Georgia allergies again.

Original review: June 1, 2020

I am completely satisfied with the quality of allergy prevention and relief. Flonase provided relief when I was suffering from a prolonged allergy episode that led to acute bronchitis. I coughed, gagged, had nasal congestion, and experienced headaches. My allergist prescribed Flonase along with an antibiotic and an allergy pill. The relief was amazing! I refuse to be without Flonase which relieves sneezing as well and nasal drainage down my throat. I can breathe and have comfortable days, thanks to Flonase. I highly recommend it to consumers who need treatment for upper respiratory issues and allergies. Flonase provides symptom relief.

Original review: May 29, 2020

This helps my husband a lot, he suffers from COPD. He was a police officer in NYC but got very sick due to the 911 disaster. The other medications gives him hearts palpitations and he can’t sleep even with his oxygen on. He was a very healthy man. A basketball player, tennis player, he used to love to exercise and take me dancing from time to time but now he can’t even go upstairs without having to used his breathing machine. But for me, he is my super hero.

Original review: June 26, 2020

Good medication. I use it in conjunction with several others. As a part of that regimen it's very effective. It didn't work great for me by itself and my nose had to get used to the dosage (bloody nose), but now I don't have any problems with it.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Doesn’t seem to do much good over a period of time. I used the Flonase daily like it was prescribed and still had major stuffiness. Finally, I quit using it and no change in my daily symptoms so I guess it wasn’t helping me at all. It might work for some people, but no for me.

Original review: June 22, 2020

Works very well. Clears my allergies up great. Gives me the freedom to enjoy the outdoors again. I can also tolerate the winters with my pets in the house. It is a little bit expensive though and I can't always afford it.

Original review: June 21, 2020

I have found this product to work best for me in controlling allergy symptoms. Pills just do not help as much as this nose spray. Flonase works best to control runny eyes and nose. The sneezing and stuffiness from the walnut and oak trees is controlled.

Original review: June 20, 2020

I rely Flonase as an additional medication when having a bad day breathing wise. Although now asthma is under control the Flonase during allergy season is still taken nasally each day as a preventative.

Flonase Allergy Relief author review by ConsumerAffairs

Flonase is an over-the-counter nasal spray that helps block six allergic substances: Histamine, Sytokines, Prostaglandins, Trypases, Chemokines and Leukotrienes. It offers 24-hour non-drowsy relief of nose and eye related allergy symptoms.

• Over the counter: Flonase used to be only available by prescription, but now anyone can find relief without making a trip to the doctor first. Find Flonase online and at major pharmacies and retailers nationwide.

• More than just an antihistamine: Flonase blocks more than just histamines, which makes it effective for people who suffer from moderate to severe allergies.

• Flonase rewards: Sign up for a free Flonase account and receive an instant coupon. In addition, you can upload your receipt anytime you buy Flonase, take surveys and participate in other promotions to receive reward points. Turn your reward points in for gift cards to favorite places like Starbucks, Zappos, Express and many more.

• Safe for children ages four and up: Flonase is safe for children as young as four. Note that children between the ages of four and 11 should only spray in each nostril once per day. Talk to your child’s doctor if your child needs to use Flonase for more than two months out of the year.

• 24-hour relief: Flonase provides relief for a full 24 hours. If you forget to take a dose, don’t try to make up for it by adding an extra dose the next day. Simply continue taking your regular dosage.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team