Sandra GordonParenting Products Contributing Editor
Specializing in health and medicine, Sandra Gordon has written extensively about cord blood banking for national and regional parenting magazines. She also has written about baby products, including breast pumps, for national and regional parenting magazines, blogs and books. Her work has appeared in hundreds of publications, including Parents, Prevention, Woman’s Day and Self. Gordon also appears on TV as a baby safety and money-saving expert. She is also the author of 10 books and the founder of babyproductsmom.com, a site dedicated to helping new parents gear up safely and within their budget.
More about Sandra→
The parent company of FamilyCord is California Cryobank Inc., which was founded in 1977. The company is run by Richard Jennings, who received an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Medical courier: FamilyCord relies on medical couriers to deliver cord blood and tissue to ensure safe delivery.
- Immediate need program: The company has the Immediate Need Program, which offers its services free of charge to parents who have a family member that is currently sick and can be helped by cord blood.
- Gift card options: To help cord blood processing and storage, the company offers gift cards that others can to give expectant parents as gifts.
- Security protection: FamilyCord provides customers with the ultimate security and protection of cord blood, with multiple alarm and video surveillance systems, as well as special fire prevention systems and enhanced sturdiness to survive a natural disaster.
- Worldwide service: The company provides storage, pickup and delivery services for families located throughout the world.
- Best for Families with a history of diseases, families who have just had a baby and families with an ailing member.
Compare Cord Blood Banking
FamilyCord Company Profile
- Company Name:
- 11915 La Grange Avenue
- Los Angeles
- Postal Code:
- United States