2. Elder Care
  3. Hearing Aids

4.4/5 (7 ratings)

About Engage

Engage offers its Enlite hearing aid for people with mild to moderate hearing loss. This model is an advanced hearing solution that offers help with in-person conversations and wireless streaming from your mobile device. The company uses patented Powered by Lucid technology, and the Enlite doesn’t require users to get an audiogram.

Pros

• Two-year warranty
  • Financing available
  • No audiogram required
  • Stream audio from your phone

Cons

• Not for all levels of hearing loss
  • Only one hearing aid model

Bottom Line

Engage’s Enlite hearing aid helps people with mild to moderate hearing loss while enabling them to stream audio from their iPhone or Android devices. If your hearing loss isn’t too severe, it’s worth considering.

About Engage

Engage offers only one model, the Enlite, which combines Powered by Lucid hearing aid technology with streaming capabilities. This means that Engage Enlite users can wirelessly route music, phone calls or podcasts from their phones to their hearing aids.

The Engage Enlite is designed for people with mild to moderate hearing loss, but users can choose from four preset preferences and adjust volume from the Engage smartphone app. These hearing aid presets mean that users don’t need to schedule an appointment for an audiogram before buying. Engage also offers online hearing evaluations that take less than five minutes to complete.

Engage features

• USB-compatible charger
  • Lifetime support
  • Two-year warranty
  • 60-day, money-back guarantee

How much does Engage cost?

The Engage Enlite costs $999.99 at the time of publishing. Financing is available through Affirm, starting at $91.00 per month.

The device is available in three colors (black, gray and beige) and compatible with two operating systems (iOS and Android). Each Enlite device also come with a number of accessories, including:

• A rechargeable case
  • A USB charging cable
  • Wax stops
  • A cleaning tool
  • Solid and vented ear tips

Engage FAQ

Does Engage offer a warranty?
Yes, Engage offers a two-year warranty on the Enlite. This warranty covers the unit, charger and associated modules. If your device needs to be replaced, it remains under warranty for the remainder of the two years.
Does Engage offer a returns policy?
Yes, Engage offers a 60-day return period for the product.
Will Engage work with my phone?
The Engage Enlite works with both iPhone and Android devices. The Engage website contains downloadable user manuals for both operating systems. These manuals include instructions for pairing the device, controlling volume from the app and cleaning.
Does Engage offer discounts?
Yes, Engage offers a 10% discount to both active military members and veterans. Submit a form on Engage’s website to receive the discount.

Are Engage hearing aids worth it?

The Engage Enlite works for people who have mild to moderate hearing loss, so those with more severe hearing loss won’t find the device worthwhile. However, if you’re a match and looking for a hearing aid that can stream wirelessly from your phone, the Enlite is worth considering. Pricing for the Engage Enlite is straightforward, so feel free to comparison shop and make sure that it’s the right device for you.

Engage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Engage?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Engage?

Original review: July 8, 2021

Engage was the first one we tried out and came back to. The videos on YouTube were informative and very clear. We did struggle with ordering online though. We tried multiple times but it didn't seem to be terribly intuitive to us to go through it. We wound up having to call someone and do it on the phone. The gentleman was very helpful and patient. We got the hearing aids and we're very happy with what we've accomplished for my mom's hearing. The left one seemed to make an absolute difference. She's pretty religious about taking care of it and making sure they're charging. But we found that the one for her right ear did no good so we contacted the company. It was a small part of the wiring that had to be changed to turn a right ear into a left ear. They sent us that at no charge in a box that they paid for. They also paid for the return shipping. The instructions were utterly clear and concise so that I could switch it over.

Great feedback, Tony!

We genuinely appreciate your kind words and we’re glad to hear that your mother is enjoying her new Engage™️ Enlite. We are working to improve the online ordering experience for all of our customers, so we appreciate your feedback. Please reach out to us for any additional questions or assistance.

The Engage™️ Customer Experience Team

Get buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 23, 2021

Engage's people were really helpful. I liked the idea that I can change the volume of my hearing aids on my cell phone. They walked me step-by-step through everything that I needed to do because I'm not good with cell phones. They made sure I got the right app and got everything installed correctly. I was having trouble pairing the phone with the hearing aids, and they took me through that one as well. So far, I've had a good experience with them. My hearing aid has worked fine for the times that I use it. If I went with the high-end hearing aids of $7,000 they would have drowned out background noise a little more. But for the price, the Engage hearing aids do that enough where I can focus on the person speaking.

Hi Paul!

We’re delighted to read your feedback about Engage™️! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect product and customer service for each customer! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

- The Engage™️ Customer Experience Team

Original review: May 26, 2021

I was looking at the features of the hearing aid and considering value for the dollar. I called an Engage rep and he worked well with me. He answered my questions. I can control the hearing aids from my phone but I found out I have to upgrade my phone to the next Android upgrade for it to work right. That feature doesn't work right now for me. I also had an issue with one of the hearing aids not charging and it would die after about six hours or less. The rep sent me two new ones and I sent mine back. That was easy enough. So far, so good.

Original review: April 10, 2021

Easy to use, easy to set up with your iPhone for volume and setting changes. As soon as I put them in my ears I could hear sounds I have not heard in years. There is no background noises, very clear sound. You can change from mild to moderate to extreme etc. Highly recommend this product. Less expensive than what I would have paid at an audiologist office with the same or better results.

Original review: March 10, 2021

I've looked at a lot of stuff for the past couple months and recently, I saw Engage. When I was doing searches, maybe it wasn't coming up as quickly as other companies. It'd be great if they could have more advertising. I haven't seen any other ads anywhere. If more people knew about it, they would really like it. My experience was great. It was pretty quick to get the product - maybe three days. I'm really happy with them. I've tried two other different types of hearing aid systems and I like this one definitely the best. I didn't like the feeling before that my ears felt so plugged up. It does not feel like that with these and I feel like the sound is a more natural kind of sound.

Original review: May 28, 2021

I saw that Engage was USB-chargeable, which I liked better than trying to replace batteries. So far, it's good. The hearing aids are doing what I need them to do. I've been also able to navigate the hearing aids and their apps satisfactorily.

Hi Michael,

We are pleased you are enjoying your Engage™️ Enlite hearing aids and the charging case feature. If you need any support in adjusting the pre-programmed presets, navigating the Lucid® Hearing app, or any other issues, please reach out to us at the customer support number below.

(833)232-2731

I have also provided a link access our Engage™️ tutorial videos; here you will find how-to's for putting on your hearing aids, connecting and using the Lucid® Hearing app, adjusting programs, etc. We hope you find these videos useful.

We are overjoyed you are hearing clearly, please reach out if you have any issues.

Thank you for your review, Michael!

- The Engage Support Team

Original review: March 3, 2021

The lady that sold Engage to me called me back and wanted to know if I was satisfied. I told her I was satisfied for the most part. But I can't turn them up and down in my ears and they won't stay. Once my telephone is unhooked from them, they go real high. She was supposed to send me a webpage that tells me the difference, but she didn't do it. I don't know how much time I have left, but I might have enough time to send them back because I'm not too happy with the company on that. She didn't do a good job.

Hello David,

Thank you for letting us know about your issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. It looks as though the representative you're speaking of reached out to you through email with all the details you needed to fix your issue.

We have reached out to alleviate this issue for you. Again we are sorry for the miscommunication, and we hope to take care of this.

Engage Company Information