2. Elder Care
  3. Hearing Aids

About Engage

Engage offers its Enlite hearing aid for people with mild to moderate hearing loss. This model is an advanced hearing solution that offers help with in-person conversations and wireless streaming from your mobile device. The company uses patented Powered by Lucid technology, and the Enlite doesn’t require users to get an audiogram.

Pros

• Two-year warranty
  • Financing available
  • No audiogram required
  • Stream audio from your phone

Cons

• Not for all levels of hearing loss
  • Only one hearing aid model

Bottom Line

Engage’s Enlite hearing aid helps people with mild to moderate hearing loss while enabling them to stream audio from their iPhone or Android devices. If your hearing loss isn’t too severe, it’s worth considering.

About Engage

Engage offers only one model, the Enlite, which combines Powered by Lucid hearing aid technology with streaming capabilities. This means that Engage Enlite users can wirelessly route music, phone calls or podcasts from their phones to their hearing aids.

The Engage Enlite is designed for people with mild to moderate hearing loss, but users can choose from four preset preferences and adjust volume from the Engage smartphone app. These hearing aid presets mean that users don’t need to schedule an appointment for an audiogram before buying. Engage also offers online hearing evaluations that take less than five minutes to complete.

Engage features

• USB-compatible charger
  • Lifetime support
  • Two-year warranty
  • 60-day, money-back guarantee

How much does Engage cost?

The Engage Enlite costs $999.99 at the time of publishing. Financing is available through Affirm, starting at $91.00 per month.

The device is available in three colors (black, gray and beige) and compatible with two operating systems (iOS and Android). Each Enlite device also come with a number of accessories, including:

• A rechargeable case
  • A USB charging cable
  • Wax stops
  • A cleaning tool
  • Solid and vented ear tips

Engage FAQ

Does Engage offer a warranty?
Yes, Engage offers a two-year warranty on the Enlite. This warranty covers the unit, charger and associated modules. If your device needs to be replaced, it remains under warranty for the remainder of the two years.
Does Engage offer a returns policy?
Yes, Engage offers a 60-day return period for the product.
Will Engage work with my phone?
The Engage Enlite works with both iPhone and Android devices. The Engage website contains downloadable user manuals for both operating systems. These manuals include instructions for pairing the device, controlling volume from the app and cleaning.
Does Engage offer discounts?
Yes, Engage offers a 10% discount to both active military members and veterans. Submit a form on Engage’s website to receive the discount.

Are Engage hearing aids worth it?

The Engage Enlite works for people who have mild to moderate hearing loss, so those with more severe hearing loss won’t find the device worthwhile. However, if you’re a match and looking for a hearing aid that can stream wirelessly from your phone, the Enlite is worth considering. Pricing for the Engage Enlite is straightforward, so feel free to comparison shop and make sure that it’s the right device for you.

Engage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Engage?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Engage?

Original review: April 10, 2021

Easy to use, easy to set up with your iPhone for volume and setting changes. As soon as I put them in my ears I could hear sounds I have not heard in years. There is no background noises, very clear sound. You can change from mild to moderate to extreme etc. Highly recommend this product. Less expensive than what I would have paid at an audiologist office with the same or better results.

Get buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2021

I've looked at a lot of stuff for the past couple months and recently, I saw Engage. When I was doing searches, maybe it wasn't coming up as quickly as other companies. It'd be great if they could have more advertising. I haven't seen any other ads anywhere. If more people knew about it, they would really like it. My experience was great. It was pretty quick to get the product - maybe three days. I'm really happy with them. I've tried two other different types of hearing aid systems and I like this one definitely the best. I didn't like the feeling before that my ears felt so plugged up. It does not feel like that with these and I feel like the sound is a more natural kind of sound.

Original review: March 3, 2021

The lady that sold Engage to me called me back and wanted to know if I was satisfied. I told her I was satisfied for the most part. But I can't turn them up and down in my ears and they won't stay. Once my telephone is unhooked from them, they go real high. She was supposed to send me a webpage that tells me the difference, but she didn't do it. I don't know how much time I have left, but I might have enough time to send them back because I'm not too happy with the company on that. She didn't do a good job.

Engage response

Hello David,

Thank you for letting us know about your issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. It looks as though the representative you're speaking of reached out to you through email with all the details you needed to fix your issue.

We have reached out to alleviate this issue for you. Again we are sorry for the miscommunication, and we hope to take care of this.

Engage Company Information