Engage offers its Enlite hearing aid for people with mild to moderate hearing loss. This model is an advanced hearing solution that offers help with in-person conversations and wireless streaming from your mobile device. The company uses patented Powered by Lucid technology, and the Enlite doesn’t require users to get an audiogram.
Engage’s Enlite hearing aid helps people with mild to moderate hearing loss while enabling them to stream audio from their iPhone or Android devices. If your hearing loss isn’t too severe, it’s worth considering.
- Two-year warranty
- Financing available
- No audiogram required
- Stream audio from your phone
- Not for all levels of hearing loss
- Only one hearing aid model
Engage offers only one model, the Enlite, which combines Powered by Lucid hearing aid technology with streaming capabilities. This means that Engage Enlite users can wirelessly route music, phone calls or podcasts from their phones to their hearing aids.
The Engage Enlite is designed for people with mild to moderate hearing loss, but users can choose from four preset preferences and adjust volume from the Engage smartphone app. These hearing aid presets mean that users don’t need to schedule an appointment for an audiogram before buying. Engage also offers online hearing evaluations that take less than five minutes to complete.
The Engage Enlite includes the following features and benefits:
- In-ear speaker
- Wireless streaming via Bluetooth
- Full app control
- Water resistance
- Rechargeable battery
- Up to 20 hours of battery life
- Portable charging case
- USB-compatible charger
- Lifetime support
- Two-year warranty
- 60-day, money-back guarantee
How much does Engage cost?
The Engage Enlite costs $999.99 at the time of publishing. Financing is available through Affirm, starting at $91.00 per month.
The device is available in three colors (black, gray and beige) and compatible with two operating systems (iOS and Android). Each Enlite device also come with a number of accessories, including:
- A rechargeable case
- A USB charging cable
- Wax stops
- A cleaning tool
- Solid and vented ear tips
- Does Engage offer a warranty?
- Yes, Engage offers a two-year warranty on the Enlite. This warranty covers the unit, charger and associated modules. If your device needs to be replaced, it remains under warranty for the remainder of the two years.
- Does Engage offer a returns policy?
- Yes, Engage offers a 60-day return period for the product.
- Will Engage work with my phone?
- The Engage Enlite works with both iPhone and Android devices. The Engage website contains downloadable user manuals for both operating systems. These manuals include instructions for pairing the device, controlling volume from the app and cleaning.
- Does Engage offer discounts?
- Yes, Engage offers a 10% discount to both active military members and veterans. Submit a form on Engage’s website to receive the discount.
Are Engage hearing aids worth it?
The Engage Enlite works for people who have mild to moderate hearing loss, so those with more severe hearing loss won’t find the device worthwhile. However, if you’re a match and looking for a hearing aid that can stream wirelessly from your phone, the Enlite is worth considering. Pricing for the Engage Enlite is straightforward, so feel free to comparison shop and make sure that it’s the right device for you.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Engage Company Information
- Company Name: