Ecoquest & Alpine Air

Ecoquest & Alpine Air
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.52/5

Ecoquest & Alpine Air Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ecoquest & Alpine Air?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ecoquest?

Original review: March 9, 2020

Since the time we install Air Purifiers Fresh Air unit in our kindergarten, absence of children due to illness, according to data of attendance bigger than 75%, During the outbreak of cold during last year we had only 25 to 30 kids in 3 week period. In this year for the same period of time, only 5-10 kids were absence. The difference in the quality of air in kindergarten was noticed by both employees and parents of children.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

We have been using it for about a month, we are completely satisfied with it, we have 3 bedroom apartment. The air became different, if you more often ventilate and turn it on, the climate in the apartment is generally perfect. We will be buying one for our parents too. Advantages: Well cleans and eliminates odors. The air has become completely different. Well-being is much better. Of this price category we advise to choose Ecoquest, Others may have more features, but no Reliability.

Get buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

Before purchasing, I've read a lot of reviews, both positive and negative. For long-time doubted the need for purchasing but still, in the end, bought the unit. I DONT have any objective control devices for the Ionic composition of the air. But after turning on the ionizer, after a while, the air in the room became softer or something, This is difficult to explain but it feels very good if you move from room to room. At first, seemed that the windows were open, but it was surprising that there was no temperature difference, later I realized that the windows were closed and the freshness effect was not caused by street air but by the ionizer. We don't turn the ionizer off at all as its purifiers the air in the house.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I know Ecoquest since 2010 when I bought my first device. It was a classic model. Simple but effective air purifier. But the way company managed customers was horrible at that time! I think mostly, because they were a global network. And you wasn't able to find anyone responsible for support and doing it in right way. I use to have a lot of issues with the support guys for spare parts and service back in 2012-2013. Have to say that I like the technology they use. You can't find similar no filter system among thousands offers even now after years... I've got my Fresh Air from Ecoquest purifiers website. And I'm glad to notice that things been changed. They got right approach to customer, good price and full support. Can't complain now... And if you think to get one, I would recommend.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

A long selection of air purifier is finally complete, the result exceeded expectations. This machine are powerful enough to clean the air in your house, quiet enough for you to sleep near it in a bedroom, and not so expensive like other branded air purifiers. That it’s reason to place several throughout your home. Ionisation is good for removing fine particles such as dust and smoke. Works fine. Thanks.

Original review: June 15, 2020

About 3 months ago we purchased an air purifier from this company - they immediately charged our credit card over $500 but then the problems started. They never shipped the item to us and every time I contacted them the answer was always the same: they promised the item would arrive within days which never happened.

After several phone calls and weeks of waiting without any proof the item was indeed shipped to us we decided to contact our credit card company to get a full refund. I would highly recommend staying away from this company. This is the first time I order something, pay for it but never receive the item. I tried to post a review on Google (because more people would be able to read it) but this company don't even have a "Google My Business" page, and you also can't do it on their website. So if you are reading this stay away from this company!!! No surprisingly I am not the first person who shares the same complaint about them on this platform.

Original review: May 26, 2020

No return emails, no return phone calls, Charged of $600 and no products received! Very disappointed. I love the Vollara products and decided to go they EcoQuest. Bad idea. I am contacting my cc company for a full refund.

Original review: March 4, 2020

Bought this air purifier Breeze 2 from this company. Delivery time was fast. This was our second air purifier for the same model. First, we placed the unit in the head of the office. He smokes a lot and this air purifier helps to fight the smell of nicotine. The second air purifier will be placed at the allergic house as it copes with pollen and smoke.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Do not do any purchasing from this company. They do not stand behind their product. I purchased RCI cells from this company to replace the ones that burned out in my air purifier. They lasted two months. I requested replacements. It’s been six months and I’m still waiting. I’m getting continuous run around. "We’re looking into it." "We’ve lost your products." Don’t waste your time and your money. I’ve spent over $800 with this company.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

They took $239 out of my credit card and never delivered the machine. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I have no idea how to get my money back. Complete thieves. Stay away from this company.

Ecoquest & Alpine Air Company Information