2. Shopping
  3. Acne Treatment

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.62/5

Clinique Acne Solutions Reviews

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I love this product!!! I’ve tried it all and so far my results are great. It feels great on your skin. If you have acne you know how difficult it is to be comfortable in your skin. These products for acne prone skin feel calming. I’m so happy and my skin is happy! I knew instantly it was gentle because it didn’t burn or irritate my face. I highly recommend this to anyone who has never tried it. I wish I had found this product sooner.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I used deep clean acne treatment. It open up my pores and then I would put a topical cream on after that then washed it off. The cream really works really well so thank you for your skin lotion so very much. The acne treatment works very well it cleared up my acne in about a matter of 2 weeks and helped out very well for my social life and to have made me a very sociable person. It cleared up the acne on my face and on my back and on my balls. Customer service was very helpful I got me let me to the right direction and told me exactly what I needed to know they did the best job that they can do for me. Thank you very much customer service.

Get buying tips about Acne Treatment delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I didn't really intend on purchasing the product. I was looking forward to the makeover but the products were an incentive that were truly worth it. Most of the time they'll be out of stock but that just goes to show how popular they truly are. I bought a 4 step kit and you truly don't need to use all four steps after a certain point but the results were wonderful until I began overusing the product and my skin began to dry out. But hey that's why it comes with moisturizer. They're pretty decently priced you can walk out with an entire facial kit for under 100 bucks and you know it would work unlike other products and companies that push their products onto people just to get bad results. The only customer service interaction I had was when the lady was telling me about the product and even allowing me to sample it on my face. The interaction went well and she truly knew what she was talking about.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

There were a lot of acne treatments for me to choose from. From spot treatments, washes, toners and whatever else I could have needed all of the products did what they claimed. The acne treatments from Clinique were every bit as good as they claimed. All of the products worked exemplary and I have recommended them to a very large number of my friends. While the products are not exactly cheap or even affordable, they are well worth the price. You are paying for quality not quantity but the results speak for themselves. Customer service is excellent. While there are some questions that they cannot answer but that's something that you would encounter with any company.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

It's a great product, plenty available for everyone. I'd highly recommend everyone to give it a try. Definitely worth it in the end and it clears up acne pretty fast. The results are pretty good. It takes a few days but you eventually start seeing it work. I've had a lot less breakouts as well. My skin looks great! I'd recommend this anyone who has trouble with acne. You get a quality product that is definitely worth the value. It's really affordable and worth every dime spent. I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone! The customer service is great. Super friendly and very quick, knowledgeable and willing to help. They know what they're talking about. I'd highly recommend giving this brand a shot.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clinique Acne Solutions?

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

It helps to clear skin and I love it so much. It actually works. It helped. There was no more dry skin. Thank you so much for what you do to help me succeed. The value is not that much, only a couple bucks. Most places I go to there are high prices. The service is great. They are all so nice to me. They helped me pick out the perfect cream. They even told me how to get their coupons free.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

Out of all the treatments available this one worked the best. Was cost effective and the staff helped me pick out exactly what I needed. Was gentle on my skin. Worked very well and very cost effective. I saw results very quick and it made me so happy to have my issues cleared up while being gentle on my skin. Many people whom are educated to help you pick out the correct product to use. Highly recommend it to everyone. People are very trained and highly educated on all products they carry. Helped me pick what I needed for all of my skincare needs and I let everyone know how friendly they are.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2016

There was only one kind of this product that worked for me. I thought this was the best product on the market to solve my acne problems. After only one week went by and you could see a major difference in my face than the week before. After only one month 75% of my acne problems were gone. I still continue to use this awesome product to keep my acne from returning. Best value out there because the best thing about using this product is the value in looking in a mirror and seeing no acne at all. You will see a huge difference in less than one week.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2016

I start the cleansing foam, then use the clarifying lotion, finishing with the all-over clearing treatment. Three fast and easy steps. My skin looks and feels better and acne is almost gone when I use daily. My skin is softer and not oily in appearance after using these products. Compared to other products I have tried the cost is a great value. You get what you pay for. The results are well worth the cost of these products. I buy the products online. I have never had a problem. Never had to deal with any persons in customer service. Orders are always shipped properly and arrive on time.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2016

The variety of Acne Solution products that Clinique has created over the last few years is growing. When I first starting using Clinique products they didn't carry much, but now they have so many products. I'm loving their foundations and 3 steps that cater to the Acne prone community. I am happy with the results. The products that I have been using have definitely helped my acne. What I looked like before using Clinique's Acne Solution products and what I look like now are day and night. I recommend this to anyone who is dealing with an acne issue.

Clinique products are one of best values out there. They are a low level high end product so you expect the price to be up there... But because it's on the lower level its price works for most. When I say low level I mean it's on the lower end of the high end makeup brand scale. It doesn't mean their products aren't great because they are. I just mean more in the price department and where they stand on the higher end scale. The value is great. You get so much for what you pay for.

I used to go to a girl at the location I would always buy from. She was wonderful. She went above and beyond. After she left things went downhill. This older women who works for the company who only cares about money, and it shows, would always be the person there. She actually has no idea what she is doing. She can't even do makeup. She has no idea what she is recommending products for and literally just wants her commission. It turned me off so bad I stopped buying from that brand.

Clinique Acne Solutions author review by ConsumerAffairs

Clinique is a trusted name in the cosmetics industry, and their skin care line is popular internationally. The brand believes that a simple, integrated system and a regular routine is the best way to care for your skin and see real results.

• Free items with any purchase: Clinique offers free products when you make an order, such as the Mini Blemish Buster. Find these deals at the top of the web page along with a coupon code.

• Easy 3-step system: The Clinique Acne Solutions Kit is straightforward and simple to use. The kit includes Cleansing Foam, Clarifying Lotion and All-Over Clearing Treatment.

• High-quality extras: There are several products that may be used along with the 3-step system to provide even better results. The Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush is a popular addition.

• Acne solutions powder makeup: The powder was created with acne-prone skin in mind so that it does not settle into your pores. The powder provides tinted coverage for blemishes while allowing them to heal.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team