Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Chef V is a nutrition company that creates juice cleanses and detox plans. Its programs focus on helping you lose weight, detox your body and increase your energy. Chef V currently distributes its juices to 31 states on the East and West coasts.

BOTTOM LINE

Chef V offers three different juice detox plans with specific goals. Its products are vegan, organic and gluten-free. While you may lose weight during Chef V’s program, its long-term sustainability is questionable.

PROS

• Includes 7 super green ingredients
  • Customize your own plan
  • Vegan, organic & gluten-free

CONS

• Not available in every state
  • Can be pricey

What is Chef V?

Chef V is a health and juice cleanse company that offers several programs to fit your health goals. Chef V has three programs for people looking to increase their vitamin intake and detox their bodies.

• Chef V’s Plan is a green juice detox made with organic ingredients, including black and green kale, collard greens, dandelion root and chard. You can pick your juice flavor: apple with seven greens, pineapple with seven greens or a mix of both.
  • Chef V’s Cleanse includes its signature green juices, protein shakes and detox soups. Cleanses can last between one to five days, depending on your budget and desired results.
  • Chef V’s 21-Day Detox has three levels and involves more hands-on assistance from the company than its other programs. Choose from its Starter, Classic and Obsessive plans based on your health goals.

Chef V juice cleanse prices

The price for one person to do a two-week Chef V plan is $166.50. This price includes weekly deliveries of two 64-ounce green juices. Chef V offers monthly billing plans.

For Chef V’s cleanses, the price varies based on the length of the cleanse. A one-day cleanse is $49, a three-day cleanse is $115, and a five-day cleanse is $185. Prices for Chef V’s 21-Day Cleanse start at $249 and go up to $439.

Chef V FAQ

What does Chef V do to your body?
Chef V’s juices are designed to cleanse your body of toxins and help you kick cravings for junk food and sugar.
Can you eat on a Chef V cleanse?
Depending on the program you choose, yes. Certain Chef V programs involve detox soups and protein shakes.
Is Chef V worth it?
If you want to cleanse your system, Chef V’s juice cleanses are worth checking out.
Where is Chef V available?
Chef V is only available in states on the East and West coasts. For a full list of states where it’s available, visit the company’s website.

Is Chef V safe?

While pricey, Chef V’s juices contain organic superfoods to cleanse your system, and the company's 21-day program includes hands-on assistance to help you achieve the results you want. If you’re searching for a juice cleanse that’s customizable and prioritizes using organic ingredients, Chef V may be the right choice for you.

Chef V Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chef V?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chef V?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

I live in a further out area and Chef V was the only one offering fresh juice delivery in my area. That was a big advantage. They've been excellent. I've been using their delivery service for at least three years and within those years, the green juice has definitely made me feel good. I like their 3 Day Cleanse. It's doable and it's nice to do during the week. The quality is superb and it's excellent value.

Get buying tips about Meal Delivery Service delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Chef V had a special where it was 50% off. I did the cleanse thing where I got everything. We were just kind of excited. They were unique back then. I've been with them when they very first started. It's been a long time now and I really like them. I signed up for their auto-delivery. It’s convenient and it has good ingredients. My brother uses it too and it’s actually more for him. I'm a juicer and I can take out my juicing machine. My brother, on the other hand, is lazy. There’s no way he’ll ever do it. He’s used the program all the time. I think the program is for lazy people who don’t like to juice, so Chef V is good for my brother. I would never have kept up with the program because to me, it’s a little pricey.

Original review: July 25, 2020

I'm one of Chef V's first customers and I've been using them since they started delivery over to Arizona. The quality of their products has been consistent for years now and I'm very happy with it. They started with a small sampling and then added variations. Currently, we get half of their original product and half of the fruity one. If I have an issue and I call them, their reps deal with things right away. If there's a holiday, they let you know the delivery’s gonna be delayed because of the holiday. They're just really customer-oriented.

Original review: July 24, 2020

Chef V has a cleanse program that I used several years ago. It would be nice if they used fruits because the one they currently offer is 99% vegetable. The sugar from fruits kills the longevity of the product which is hand-delivered and not pasteurized. Still, it tastes pretty good and I love the product. I've been using Chef V religiously for four years now. They deliver on Tuesday mornings. I go to work at 6:00 and when I get up at 5:15, their product is sitting hand-delivered in thermal-insulated bags which is perfect for my schedule. I drink a half quart every morning. I'm 57 years old and people say I look 15. I've recommended Chef V and sent them customers.

Original review: July 23, 2020

Previously, I did juicing with Joe, Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. That got too cumbersome to do on my own. When I came across a steady supply of green juice from Chef V, I decided to take it. I purchase three green juices a week and one immunity boost. Though I have not had any dramatic weight loss, it helps me get at least two servings of veggies a day. I've also done a three and five-day cleanse through them as it was offered free with my subscription.

I've been a customer of Chef V for four years now and I find that their product is a little on the high end. It costs more than if I was to go to Costco and buy juice in advance. It also costs more than if I go to a local juice place though I'd have to make multiple trips. Also, their water content is a little high and the taste changed about a year ago. Still, I've kept the subscription because of the convenience of having it and their excellent customer service. I love their product. I've recommended Chef V frequently. Nobody wants to pay the price but everybody loves the idea that it can be delivered. When I give my green juice away when I can't finish it, people love it.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

We went over to Fiji with Tony Robbins and did a health seminar. He really pushed green drinks and all that. We came back and sorta made changes. We found Chef V. We started ordering the green drink then the cleanses and just stayed with it. With Chef V, it was more for overall health. They’ve always been really good.

Original review: July 29, 2020

My friend used Chef V and referred me to them. I drink it to get more fluids and vegetables. I put vanilla protein in it to camouflage the taste. We've done Chef V for years. I like it.

Chef V Company Information