Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
More about Shelley→
As a network of service providers, Care in Homes works to match the right caregiver with the right senior.
- Free to get started: Unlike may service providers, Care in Homes charges no set up fees.
- Get as much or as little service as you need:: There is no contracted minimum service requirement, so you can arrange for an hour a day or round the clock care.
- Full range of service providers: Find everything from hospice care to companion care in your area.
- Simple online directory: Find a care provider in minutes using their online directory of local providers.
- Partner with local providers: The company is committed to helping families find trusted, nurturing caregivers for their loved ones.
- Best for Primary caregivers, elderly individuals, persons with dementia, persons with a disability, accident victims and terminal patients.
Compare Home Care Services
CareInHomes.com Company Profile
- Company Name:
- PO Box 30466
- Postal Code:
- United States