3.8/5 (289 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Amelia York
Edited by Jon Bortin

About Byte

Byte makes clear plastic aligners to help customers straighten their teeth with no office visits. Certified dentists and orthodontists design treatment plans and monitor progress remotely. Patients see results in an average of two to six months. Byte offers financing options with 100% approval for both its all-day and nighttime-only aligners. Order an impression kit risk-free; if you aren’t a good candidate, Byte refunds the price.

Pros

• Short treatment plans
  • 100% approval for financing
  • Nighttime-only option
  • Lifetime guarantee

Cons

• Not everyone is a candidate
  • Nighttime aligners are pricier

Bottom Line

Byte's costs are on the higher end, but the company approves 100% of applicants for financing. Treatment times are short, and the company guarantees results for life.

Byte Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?

Original review: March 31, 2020

Truly! I mean it! My smile sitch wasn’t horrible but I’d always been self-conscious of my teeth since I never had issues bad enough for braces. I had thought about invisible aligners for years and when I discovered Byte, I was ready. The hyperbyte and bright byte really sold me. When I committed to the journey I got scared that maybe this had been a rash decision, but once I started seeing results, those thoughts faded away. My smile is now so straight and white; I truly smile MORE because I like to look at my pearly whites. The changes were honestly minimal and everyone I talked to said they didn’t notice the imperfections before. But for me, I noticed and now those imperfections are no more and I feel fantastic that I took the leap with Byte. Thank you Byte!!!

Byte response

The decision to make a change is entirely your own! We thank you for placing your trust in us so that our care team could work with you to get the results you've always wanted!

Original review: March 30, 2020

This is has gone by so fast. I still have about 6 weeks left but I'm so happy already!! There is virtually no pain. One day one of every week I take a ibuprofen and that's enough. Doesn't take long to get used to having them in your mouth. You can't beat the price either! I'm so happy I chose Byte!

Byte response

You're halfway there! Thank you for your review :)

Original review: March 30, 2020

My experience with byte has been nothing short of outstanding. From the constant support and information to the personalized plans and experience I cannot fault them at all. Byte have a spectacular customer service department, that have never kept me waiting or guessing. They match you up with an agent that walks you through it all end to finish and is even on hand beyond that! The package they provide is unbeatable value for money, I cannot recommend them enough.

Byte response

This makes us so happy to hear! Our care team works hard to ensure you're getting the best experience possible, from start to finish. Thank you for being a part of the byte Community!

Original review: March 30, 2020

My Byte experience has been amazing! My byte adviser has been so thorough in explaining each step of the process and keeping me updated on my status. The care team has been readily available for whatever questions I may have and I’m so thankful for that!! They’ve made this experience so easy and accommodating!

Byte response

We're happy to be here for you, Ashley :)

Original review: March 30, 2020

I am on tray 4 of my 11 tray journey. I have experienced very little discomfort thanks to the HyperByte. The Byte team has reached out to me numerous times to make sure I am doing well and sticking to the plan. Their main focus is my success. Looking forward to the beautiful smile I’ll have at the end of my 11 week journey.

Byte response

We do our best to ensure your treatment is as effective as possible, and it starts with our care team checking in. We appreciate your review!

Original review: March 29, 2020

My experience with Byte has been great. I went with this company because they had so many positive reviews and also because of the Hyperbyte technology they offer. From day one of ordering the kit I felt supported by customer service. I got an email checking to make sure I received the kit and if I needed help. I have also received emails from my treatment specialist checking in on me. The aligners themselves have been issue free for me. The fit is great and I can use the hyperbyte for any discomfort. I also love the whitening foam that comes with them. I have repurchased because it is so helpful to keep my aligners clean. I am not done with treatment yet, but have seen noticeable results, and would recommend this to anyone on the fence about aligners! I really think this company is great!

Byte response

Thank you for your review, Kellye! We do our best to provide you with a seamless experience that's safe and effective. Thank you for your recommendation!

Original review: March 29, 2020

I have been struggling with my crooked teeth for years... everyone at Byte has been so incredibly kind and helpful and has made my dream of a beautiful smile possible. From text message updates to personal phone calls... they are here to help make dreams a reality!

Byte response

We sure are! Thank you for your review, Kayla! We've got you covered, every step of the way.

Original review: March 29, 2020

I didn’t understand how much work I needed on my teeth. They feel amazing. Now it’s easier to eat and it’s only been 6 weeks! It isn’t too painful. It makes it totally worth it. I love my smile so much more already. It makes me feel so confident.

Byte response

We do our best to provide you with a plan that will be smooth from start to finish. We know aligning teeth isn't the easiest decision- but once you're in the byte family, we'll make sure you get the results you deserve! Thank you for your review.

Original review: March 29, 2020

I've had such a great experience! Customer service was awesome when I had trouble with my Hyperbyte. I'm on week 11 of 15 and I can't believe how beautiful and white my teeth are getting! I recommend Byte to everyone!

Byte response

Our care team does just that- we CARE! Thank you for being a part of the byte family!

Original review: March 28, 2020

Best aligners so far! I noticed a difference in my teeth right away & I love how people can’t even tell that you’re wearing them! Honestly best investment I could’ve ever made on my teeth. Wish I would’ve done this sooner.

Byte response

It's never too late- we're happy we could be the ones to get you to your ultimate result. You're so close!

Original review: March 28, 2020

The process is slightly uncomfortable but from looking at the virtual result it is well worth it. I was very skeptical at first but they made the process simple and communicated with me throughout the whole process and I am anxiously waiting for my aligners.

Byte response

shifting your teeth is definitely a process! We're happy to make it as easy as can be!

Original review: March 28, 2020

I’m giving Byte 5 stars! The byte customer service and advisors have been so helpful with any questions I have had regarding the impressions and Aligners! I can’t wait to get my Aligners in the mail! Thank you so much to the byte team for making this process amazing! I love how they show you the progression on your teeth with the 3D model!!

Byte response

Woohoo! We can't wait for you to get started, Kelsi!

Original review: March 27, 2020

Byte was an excellent experience for me, I’m 50 and probably not the typical person who decides to get aligners. I was a little skeptical that I was too old for a big change, but wow what a difference 6 months makes. After 40 plus years of hiding my smile and having trouble eating hot or crispy foods because of the pain inflicted on my exposed gum-line, I’m able to enjoy pizza and smile about it. Byte made it simple, checked on my progress and helped with my insurance claim.. I’m glad I chose Byte!

Byte response

pizza is the ultimate goal- we get it! We're glad you chose us too. After all, it's never too late to love your smile!

Original review: March 27, 2020

Updated on 07/09/2020: I’m 47 and never thought I would ever have straight teeth, so thankful for Byte, little over halfway done and the progress is amazing, I’m already practicing my smile, I’m not used to smiling at all! Thank you Byte. You’ve changed my life!

Original Review: Wonderful customer service! Very nice and helpful! They answered all my questions and kept in touch through each step! They text you like they're your best friend! They lay out the treatment plan for you to see what your smile will look like when your all done!! Love them!

Byte response

You're OUR best friend! Thank you for being a part of the byte family, Cheryl!

Original review: March 27, 2020

I started my journey with Byte 12 weeks ago and I started seeing results in the first 3 weeks. I expected tons of pain due to how much my bottom teeth need to move. I’ve had a little discomfort the first day each week that I put a new set in. But no discomfort after that first day. The BrightByte is AMAZING. It’s had my teeth whiter than I’ve seen them in years. I would highly recommend using them. Nothing beats not having to go to the orthodontist in person. The customer service is topnotch!!

Byte response

Thank you for your recommendation! We do our best to make the process as painless as possible ;) If you have any questions, never hesitate to reach out!

Original review: March 27, 2020

Halfway through my Byte program. I'm middle aged and didn't know it would be possible to correct my teeth. They weren't horrible to begin with but I'm so excited that they will be much more uniform when I'm finished! The entire process is very organized and well thought out and packaged. Customer service is topnotch and they offer an affordable payment plan if you don't have insurance. They make a pretty boring product/process fun!

Byte response

It's never too late! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience, and we truly can't wait to keep it going.

Original review: March 27, 2020

My favorite part of the process was being able to do everything at home, over messenger and texting my advisor. Byte agents respond very quickly and answer all my questions. I was able to receive my aligners much earlier than expected.

Byte response

We do what we can to provide you with an easy experience, from start to finish. Our care team is here for you!

Original review: March 26, 2020

So far I’m loving my aligners! They don’t hurt and are very comfortable. It’s easy to take them out and put them in. And I can already feel my teeth feeling like they are ready to shift! I’m starting to feel like I’ll finally be able to smile with my teeth instead of my mouth being closed! I’m already feeling more confident! 10/10 recommend.

Byte response

This is so exciting! Thank you for being a part of the byte family- can't wait to get you to that ultimate result!

Original review: March 26, 2020

Alex M. has been such a joy to work with. Every time I have had a question or wanted an update on my trays, Alex, has responded so quickly with professionalism and knowledge to address my concerns and provide me the information that I needed. That it made me feel that I definitely made the right choice with going with Byte. Amazing customer service!

Original review: March 24, 2020

I did a lot of research before deciding to purchase Byte and so far I'm not disappointed! On week 2 I'm already feeling and seeing a difference! I feel very little discomfort in the first few days which is super nice! The Brightbyte is working too!

Byte response

This makes us happy to hear! We're excited to get you to that final result, Keri.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I got my impression kit for $29.95 instead of the regular $95! I have been using Byte for almost two months and I can honestly say the results don’t lie! Shout out to Byte for making their process so affordable!!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Byte has so many positive reviews, I’d thought I’d give them a shot and not the other companies, I’m so glad I did! They really lived up to their expectation. Thanks to Byte I now have the confidence to smile!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Taking impressions of my teeth was a lot easier than I expected. But Bytes' instructions are easy to understand. Was able to get it in one go. I can’t believe I only had to do 10 steps to get my smile! Their hyperbyte works wonders to speed up my treatment.

Byte Company Information