ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
The Betty Ford Center is one of the best-known drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers in the United States. It is named for former President Gerald Ford’s wife, who struggled with alcoholism.
- Several programs for specific groups: Programs are available for young adults and for medical professionals who have addiction issues in addition to general treatment programs.
- Program for gays and lesbians: Betty Ford is one of the few centers that offers a specific program for non-heterosexual individuals.
- Comprehensive aftercare options: There are sober living facilities and outpatient treatment programs.
- Programs are gender specific: Women and men attend separate programs, which may be uncomfortable for people whose gender identity doesn’t match their biological sex.
- Most therapy is done in groups: Individual counseling sessions are available only if staff refers a patient.
- Best for Adolescents, young adults, executives and people who want to get sober.
Compare Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Betty Ford Center Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Betty Ford Center
- Year Founded:
- 39000 Bob Hope Dr.
- Rancho Mirage
- Postal Code:
- United States