Angel MedFlight

Compare Air Ambulance

Research top Air Ambulance recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The staff is so good and provide you the services you need in a very pleasant manner. It's always fun and memorable experience for everyone in the family. They are quick in everything. They do not take their time meaning they respect their customers time and so good abut it. It's not so hard to deal with at all. They provide what is needed. Handled time in a reasonable time and provides everything for your own good. I believe pleasing and providing the best is the goal. They are there for you. They are not the kind of people who will hide behind desk and takes their time to take care of you. They are pleasant too and always happy to serve.

Their services are the best. Always fast and accurate. They are the best of the best. I actively recommend them and have always been satisfied with them. The response time is excellent. They are super fast and do not waste any time. It impresses me how fast and accurate they are. The best! They go above and beyond to help people. The medical care that you receive is excellent. You couldn't ask for any better. They are absolutely the best you will find. The customer service is excellent. They are pretty much perfect. Talking to them is so easy and any questions that you have are guaranteed to be answered always.

Services offered matched my needs at the time I needed it. They arrived promptly, assisted me into the helicopter. Price however was very expensive and I would not have called them on my own. Their response time was within minutes and had me loaded up and ready to go in no time. I would definitely recommend for someone who needs to be transported quickly. I had no issues while being transported to the hospital. The staff was very courteous and did everything they could to keep me calm and comfortable during the ride to the hospital. I have had no issues with the customer service. Everyone that I have encountered that day and after have been very kind and helpful for anything that I requested and needed.

They did their jobs in such a timely manner in which they send a friendly response and respond very fast to get to the situation very fast. This is rather good since they are an emergency service. Their response time was basically incredibly fast since their job is to respond in the quickest of ways. They were very quick and friendly at the same to help others in needs. The medical care they have provided was spectacular. The products they have offered surpassed the standards with many other flight emergency services within the past. Their customers service was rather phenomenal since they were rather excellent in their responses. Their great responses refer to their service and the customer service both at the same time.

It is a great service to keep in contact with employees and other business related notes and info that may not be reached as quick in a separate way. They are very quick in their response time. Never issues and never had a late due. They know time is important and they make sure it's always quick. They have great medical care options at the best rates and strategize to help the customer work around any obstacles and make it easier with a different option. They have terrific customer service. Always helpful and knowledgeable about any given topic needed to bring up. They are customer first and that is why they are good to deal with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Angel MedFlight?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

(Date Published: 4/23/2015) Angel Medflight offers air ambulance services across the world. The company was founded in 2007 and offers patients in emergency situations bedside-to-bedside service.

• Worldwide: Angel MedFlight has the capacity to operate worldwide, so it can rescue people in emergency situations no matter where they are on the globe.
  • Ground transportation: Angel MedFlight does not only handle arrangements for air transportation, but it also manages all ground transportation as well, in order to ensure patients and families get to the places they need to go promptly and easily.
  • Many professional affiliations: The company is linked with a slew of highly-reputed companies, like ARGUS International, the AMA, and Case Managers Society of America, showing that it meets the highest standards of service and safety.
  • Equipped for specialty care: Ambulances from Angel MedFlight can come specially equipped for difficult situations, like traumatic brain injuries, cancer patients, and burn patients.
  • Easier insurance process: Many times, insurance claims regarding air ambulances can take years to process, but Air MedFlight is committed to advocating on behalf of the patients it serves for fast results.
  • Best for Patients who need to reach medical care that is far away, elderly patients,, patients who need medical help in remote or hard-to-access terrain and people who are ill, or injured abroad.

Compare Air Ambulance