Allegra

Compare Allergy Medicine

Research top Allergy Medicine recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It fast relieve and last long time and it take away all the symptoms. One of the best products that on the market. It relieves the pain and everything that goes with allergy really fast. Allegra is one of the best allergy pills on the shelfs. It relieve all your allergy symptom really fast. I really recommended Allegra first cause of the fast action. Side effects I never had when I take these. The only effects I get is the relieve of my allergy so I would really recommend these to anyone that has allergy and wants fast action and relieve. The price is great. Anyone can afford these. Well worth what you pay for them even if they were a lot. It is worth more because of how fast action they are for allergy.

It is sold in most retailers, making it very accessible. I always take it for my allergies whether seasonal or year-round allergies. I have both and it includes dust mites. It helps with my dust mites allergies and seasonal allergies. I've been taking it for a while and it really does work. During fall and spring I get itchy watery eyes and sneeze a lot but it helps with my drainage and runny nose from dust mites allergies. I don't take it every single day and haven't noticed the nosebleeds associated with some allergy Nasal sprays that I've used in the past. It is fairly priced and available in assorted quantities. Even better if you could find it on sale. It is a staple in my defense against allergies.

Usually available in most stores and do get coupons in the mail and major papers. Sometimes stores have it on sale. Different stores have different size packages but not all sizes. For the most part it treats the symptoms. Sometimes when the weather is bad does not always work as well. But taking it during these times keeps the symptoms somewhat at bay. Do not know much about side effects. As long as I have been taking Allegra I have not had side effects. Do not know what the side effects would be. It tends to be on the pricey side. But with coupons and sales both make the price a good value. I believe it is less expensive than other allergy medicines.

You can find this product at any available store and that is something really great these days when you want everything easy and convenient to find. This product allows me to treat ALL my allergy symptoms. It also allows me to live my life and not have to stop living just because of my allergies. I don't have to suffer through them anymore. I don't experience any side effects with this allergy product. That is why I am happy because I don't want to have to go through side effects to be allergy free. The price is great. It is easily accessible and worth it because it treats your symptoms efficiently and without any major side effects. I have been using this every allergy season for multiple years now.

It keeps you pretty clear and breathing great and can be around things that you are allergic to and within 10 minutes or so it clears you and breathing and not having running eyes or nose. Helps the sinuses clear up and breath like clear and it pretty much keeps you from sneezing. I have not gotten any side effects to it but it can cause a little tiredness but not that much and you can get allergy reaction to it. Other than that I think the side effects are mild. They are little expensive but they are not that bad - about average for them from the other allergy meds out there. And they have different quantities and price for them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allegra?

Widely available, good to help allergies from getting worse. I highly recommend this allergy medication. I USE THIS ALL THE TIME IN ALLERGY SEASONS. NEVER HAD ANY SIDE EFFECTS FROM USING ALLEGRA. I would use it constantly. Give it a try, Dr. recommended and very affordable. Nothing to lose by trying it. Decent priced allergy medication. I recommend it if you suffer from seasonable allergies. I use a lot during seasonal allergies.

It's available in too many pharmacies and you can found it in a very simple easy way. Also you can find it in Target and Walmart. You can order it online also. It really does last 24 hours, I was free of sneezing, itchy watery eyes for the entire time. Thank you Allegra for sticking true to your words. You can't use it for children under age twelve. Also you have to ask the doctor before use it if you are pregnant and if you have any illnesses. Allegra works better than any other antihistamine that I've tried, with the only downside being the high price that comes with the great efficacy. I'd recommend it to anyone having problems with seasonal allergies.

It is available at almost every store I shop at. It is never really hard to find but can be easily found by asking someone who works there. I have never had trouble before my nose gets very runny and I get watery eyes. Taking them really helps alleviate all of the symptoms. I do sneeze from time to time, but overall it works great. I do not have any side effects when I take this medicine. It helps with my symptoms and that is really it, nothing bad comes from taking it. It is a little more expensive than the other brands, but I think it is worth it. I have taken others and they do not work well, I would rather pay a few bucks extra to know it will work.

It is available in any store that is supposed to keep it. All the drugstore like CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid etc., Walmart, Target, Costco also Stock It. It is also available at online stores like amazon.com. I have allergy of pollens and grass. It affects me when the lawns in the apartment complex are mowed. The medicine acts pretty fast and gives me relief from sneezing/watery eyes. I did not experience any side effects that I could think of. Sometime I get soar throat & coughing but this I get during non allergy period also at times so I am not sure if it is related to the side effects of the medicine. Compared to the other similar products the price of this medicine appears to be reasonably positioned and affordable. However, for those who are living hand to mouth they may find it somewhat unaffordable.

This product has always been available to me when shopping in a variety of locations and stores. There are multiple sizes of packages carrying 2 weeks to 4 week supplies. They also tend to be easy to find in the pharmacy/medicines sections. This allergy medication is the best I've found at helping with both indoor/outdoor allergies and pet allergies as well. I am able to take one pill a day and almost all of my symptoms are covered ranging from stuffy nose/sinus, chest congestion and cough. There are no side effects in taking this pill that I have noticed. The only problem I run into is when I stop taking it the previous symptoms seem to worsen. The price is expensive for me. While it is my preferred brand for its effectiveness and length that it lasts, I end up buying another brand such as ** to avoid the high prices in most cases.

It is really good. I would recommend to everyone who has allergies to buy it because it will give you relief and it's easy and safe to use. It treated the symptoms that bugged me the most, which was watery eyes, sneezing, and wheezing. It was really good to feel such relief after using it. It really didn't have no other side effect other than the curing and relieving. If anyone does have allergies to the own medicine, then I would NOT recommend. The price was fair and really cheap wise. I really love that about medicine that everyone can use and everyone can afford. That is why I LOVE ALLEGRA!

I would say that the availability of this product is really amazing. I am usually able to find it in any place that I shop at regularly. It is always in stock. This product works wonders for my allergies symptoms and it really works fast for me. Best allergy products that I have used so far. Really satisfied. I have never received any side effects from using this product. It has always been a great safe and side effects free product for me that I trust. I really feel like the pricing of this product is just and very responsible. It is a hard working and effective product and worth every penny that I have paid.

No matter where I have gone this product has always been available. Whether brand name or generic. The generic costs less and is just as effective as the brand name Allegra. Runny nose, sinus headaches, sneezing... All have been helped by this. I'd definitely recommend for all allergy symptoms for all times of the year. I haven't had any adverse side effects. You don't even have to take it that often. Doesn't make you tired. And lasts all day. It works so well. Price for brand name is rather high. So I typically get the generic which is cheaper and works just as well... Same side effects etcetera.

It was usually always in stock when I needed it. If it was out, it was usually something that could be ordered and would be there in just a few days. I took Allegra for about a week before I noticed a change. Unlike the other brands, Allegra cleared up my nasal problems for the whole day and didn't leave me tired by the end of the day. I didn't have any side effects that I can remember, unlike with ** that left me very dry, and ** that made me exceptionally tired. Allegra was more expensive than I paid for the other two brands, but it was worth it because it made me feel better than ** or **.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Allegra is an over-the-counter antihistamine that is used by adults and children to treat symptoms of seasonal allergies along with skin itching and hives. It is available in the form of gelcaps and tablets for adults and liquid and meltable tablets for children.

• Non-drowsy: Allegra’s non-drowsy formula is great for adults and children who want allergy relief without getting tired.
  • One-hour relief: Allegra’s fast-acting formula provides relief in as little as one hour, even when the pollen count is extremely high.
  • Approved for pilots: Allegra has been medically qualified for use by pilots and air traffic controllers by the FAA, provided those seeking relief from allergy symptoms have proven that the medication is well tolerated by the individual without any significant side effects.
  • Sign up for savings: Sign up to receive valuable coupons and promotional offers from Allegra.
  • Anti-itch relief: Allegra’s topical anti-itch cream provides relief from itches related to bug bites, dry skin and other outside factors. The cream is safe to use on adults and children who are at least two years old.
  • Best for Allegra is best for adults and children who suffer from seasonal allergies.

Compare Allergy Medicine