Consumer Complaints and Reviews
Alba Botanica is an amazing, affordable skin care line that is great for acne prone skin. I've had acne my entire life and when I started using their products my acne disappeared. Their products don't irritate or dry out my skin, and the best part is - it's cruelty-free!
Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss Organic Skincare Contributing Editors
Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss are co-founders of Beauty Lies Truth, a website dedicated to educating consumers about the ingredients in personal care products. Alexis is a singer, songwriter and front-woman of the band Sleigh Bells and uses her public platform to transform the beauty industry. Jessica is an award-winning activist and entrepreneur who has spent the past ten years spreading awareness about product safety and working with the most conscious companies on the market.
about Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss→
Alba Botanica is part of The Hain Celestial Group family. Its products come in packaging that features a playful edge with names like 'Color Me Happy' and 'Acnedote.'
- Furry friends: The company limits its animal products to those such as beeswax that are naturally made without harming animals, allowing users to look good, guilt-free.
- Customer support: The company offers varied customer support methods, such as email, live order support and telephone support.
- Specialized hair care: Alba Botanica offers specialized shampoos for a variety of hair care maladies, including dull hair, lifeless hair and itchy scalps.
- Skin care for all types: Alba offers a variety of skin and hair care products to solve issues with dry skin, dry scalps, oily scalps, and sensitive skin.
- Specialized facial care: Alba Botanica offers specialized products for acne, uneven toning, premature aging and visible pores.
- Best for Animal lovers and the eco-conscious will both enjoy these guilt-free skin care products.
Compare Organic Skin Care
Alba Botanica Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Alba Botanica
- Year Founded:
- 4600 Sleepytime Dr.
- Postal Code:
- United States