ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
When I start having problems, I saw my doctor and he recommended Alavert. He felt it would handle the sneezing and watery eyes issues the best. I took his advice and I'm glad I did. I have been using it for a year. It makes me feel better quickly. It starts to work in about a half hour after taking it and it works for the next 12 hours. It works better than anything else I have taken. Sometimes I tend to feel a little tired after taking it but if I take it on a full stomach I notice I do not feel tired.
I like this medication because it's the one that seems to work the best. Although it doesn't always work that good. And also I dislike the use of this medication sometimes because of how much it makes my nose run. Sometimes it even plugs my nose instead of relieving stuffiness. Nevertheless, I would choose this brand over other brands because of the all around quality of the product. It does what it says it will on the label and it's priced reasonably so anyone that would want to use it could afford it.
Alavert doesn’t make you sleepy like most allergy medicines do. Also it is the only thing I have found that really helps my allergies. I have tried prescriptions in the past and they haven’t worked as well. The only thing is the price of Alavert in most stores and most only contain a small amount of the medicine and you have to buy more than one a month. But I can find this medicine in my local stores. It is easier to find than most other brands and it is over the counter so I don’t need a prescription.
Alavert helps clear my airways and it helps restore my breathing back to normal in about twenty minutes. My head stops hurting much sooner than just using **. But it has a tendency to make me feel a little more drowsy even earlier in the evening than normal. It makes me want to go to bed a lot sooner than normal. I only tried this brand because I was told about it by a friend but I am going to be looking into finding a different brand of medicine because of the drowsiness issues I am experiencing.
I found that Alavert was effective at treating sinus issues related to allergies better than other allergy medications. I like Alavert because it is effective in treating both allergies and sinus problems (pressure, pain). It's also non-drowsy and doesn't affect me the way newer brands of allergy relief medicines do. But it tends to be hard to find in stores near me. Also, since it's a brand name, it tends to be more expensive than store brands. It also doesn't contain a pain reliever, which would be nice to have, since I generally only take Alavert when I have sinus issues.
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alavert?
- 913,100 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Alavert expert review by ConsumerAffairs
Alavert is an antihistamine used to treat cold and allergy symptoms along with hives and itching. It is available in the form of a quick dissolving tablet and is safe for ages six and over.
- Non-drowsy: Alavert’s non-drowsy formula is great for people who need allergy relief throughout their workday.
- Great flavors: Alavert is available in Fresh Mint and Citrus Burst flavors, making it more enjoyable to take your allergy medicine every day.
- Alavert Allergy & Sinus: Those with simultaneous allergy and sinus symptoms will appreciate Alavert D-12 Extended Release Tablets, which are specially formulated to clear your nasal passage and provide relief from sinus pressure.
- Safe for kids ages six and older: Kids as young as six can use Alavert, and the fast dissolving formula is easy for kids to swallow.
- Easy to take on-the-go: Alavert tablets melt in your mouth, and they can be taken with or without water. This makes it easy to take Alavert anytime you need it, even if you don’t have a glass of water on hand.
- Best for: Alavert is best for adults and children suffering from allergies and sinus pressure.
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Alavert Company Information
- Company Name: