Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss Organic Skincare Contributing Editors
Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss are co-founders of Beauty Lies Truth, a website dedicated to educating consumers about the ingredients in personal care products. Alexis is a singer, songwriter and front-woman of the band Sleigh Bells and uses her public platform to transform the beauty industry. Jessica is an award-winning activist and entrepreneur who has spent the past ten years spreading awareness about product safety and working with the most conscious companies on the market.
about Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss→
Acure is family owned and operated. Founder Kristy Guerra started the company to honor her grandmother, who fought breast cancer for more than 10 years. Acure makes safe and affordable products that are available nationwide at popular retailers like Target and Whole Foods.
- Small changes, big differences: Acure plants a tree for every body lotion sold, and 10 cents from every hair care unit sold goes to safe water.
- Baby care products available: The company sells baby products such as lotion, sunscreen, bug repellent and balms.
- Lip care products: Made with 100% certified organic ingredients and Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, these lip care products are both good for hydration and sustainability.
- Active ingredients: The Acure ingredient list contains Chlorella growth factor (CGF) which has been clinically proven to protect collagen and elastin, keeping skin firmer and smoother.
- No animal testing: Acure is firmly committed to not testing its products on animals.
- Best for Women, babies, animal lovers and the eco-conscious can use the products without concern.
Compare Organic Skin Care
Acure Organics Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Acure Organics
- 1850 SE 17th Street, Suite 106 A
- Fort Lauderdale
- Postal Code:
- United States