Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: Feb. 5, 2016

8 Abtronic Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 5, 2016

I would like to say firstly beware of buying from many of the china distributors. Their products if they turn up do not last long and they stop answering. I have used the Abtronic for over two years. After READING THE INSTRUCTIONS and experimenting, it's fantastic. I can sit and work with it on (except for upper arm). I can cook with it on, watch tv. I had a flat, toned semi muscular abs in 3 months. My back fat was gone, my inner thighs non flabby. My breast much less saggy and my arm fat decreased...

IT'S NOT A MIRACLE MACHINE. Consumers need to put in the time and effort. It take up time. My whole body takes 2 hours to do a night and two in the morning. The tingling is a mild electrocution because the pads haven't enough gel and the red dots are from continuing to use the pads without gel instead of taking it off. You need to clean the pads too. (I know this from it happening to me). However it states that in the instructions, some are you need to build up the tolerance to in the muscles. Have recommended it to friends who love their results.

Original review: May 5, 2015

Thank you to the other people who have written reviews about this product. Through my own bad experiences like these people, I have now learnt to check reviews in places like 'Consumer Affairs' before purchasing products advertised online and on the television. There is no way I would consider purchasing the Abtronic after reading these reviews. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 10, 2015

I have been using abtronic for a month and while I have had no obvious results in muscle tone... I broke out in something like shingles in all the areas where I used the belt… small intense pink spots like burn marks (I have never ever had shingles before in my entire life.) Not only that I have had intermittent twitches radiating down my legs and feet, I have felt very sharp like stabbings with a knife pains which have prevented me from sleeping for two days and had to go to dr for medication and painkillers, which so far on top of the purchase price has amounted to $90.00.

I am still in pain and do not know what the outcome of all of this will be but I feel your product has not being thoroughly trialed and tested and should not be on the market particularly being offloaded worldwide... I will demand my money back at least but angry because while I understand I am probably far more sensitive, I still feel product not research properly.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2004

I didn't get washboard abs but it did give me something. I just had double hernias repaired last year and I am bedridden now. The only exercise I have done is with the belt. The first time I used the belt again it gave me 2 more hernias, that is when I figured out that the belt was doing this.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2003

This so called Smart Electronic Exercise system advertises body toning, athletic enhancement which will aid in easing sagging muscles back to their firm natural state by administering contractions. The only thing this product did for me was leaving a nagging sharp pain in my right side after using it for a while. I discontinued use because of this. It wasn't worth over the $100.00 amount I paid for. I think this product is false advertisement.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abtronic?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2003

My Abtronic did absolutely nothing, and I want my money back. There was an ad in the Vancouver Sun saying they were being called back, but no address to send them to????!!???

Original review: Sept. 25, 2002

I purchased the Abtronic belt and formulas. I did not feel I was getting any results when I saw on the news one day that this was all false advertising. I tried calling Abtonic but receiveno callback. I sent back the belt, the unused formula and two newly-mailed formulas.

I asked Discover Card to remove the charges from my account. Received the package back saying Abtronic refused to take my return and now Discover Card says they cannot rerserve the charges.

Original review: March 5, 2002

Ordered abtronic belt from company on 02-04-02, have not seen product, delivery was to be in 7 - 10 days. I paid for this on my credit card. The cost was $304.40.

Abtronic Company Information