Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss Organic Skincare Contributing Editors
Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss are co-founders of Beauty Lies Truth, a website dedicated to educating consumers about the ingredients in personal care products. Alexis is a singer, songwriter and front-woman of the band Sleigh Bells and uses her public platform to transform the beauty industry. Jessica is an award-winning activist and entrepreneur who has spent the past ten years spreading awareness about product safety and working with the most conscious companies on the market.
More about Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss→
Absolution is a French company launched in 2010, and it emphasizes customizable skincare, and artistic packaging and style. With locations sprinkled across the U.S., Canada, all of Europe, northern Africa and Asia, Absolution is truly a worldwide distributor.
- Customized routines: Absolution products are designed to be mixed and matched to meet unique skin care needs. For example, use their ultra moisturizing products on days where skin is very dry and water-based moisturizers when skin is in good condition.
- Simplicity: Absolution focuses on offering quality over quantity. All of their products come in right-sized portions, so users don't need to cycle products before they are used up.
- Certification: Ecocert Greenlife certifies Absolution's products, guaranteeing users that at least 95% of each product is made from natural materials, with at least 10% by weight from organic sources removing the risks of harmful chemicals.
- Eco-conscious: Packaging is recycled and/or recyclable, and the company uses vegetable inks. Airless bottles made from polypropylene protect products from germs and oxidation.
- Variety of products: Absolution offers creams and other products specifically for anti-aging as well as for men.
- Best for Women, men, design lovers and the eco-conscious can all enjoy these uniquely packaged, sustainable products.
Compare Organic Skin Care
Absolution Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded: