Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss Organic Skincare Contributing Editors
Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss are co-founders of Beauty Lies Truth, a website dedicated to educating consumers about the ingredients in personal care products. Alexis is a singer, songwriter and front-woman of the band Sleigh Bells and uses her public platform to transform the beauty industry. Jessica is an award-winning activist and entrepreneur who has spent the past ten years spreading awareness about product safety and working with the most conscious companies on the market.
More about Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss→
100% Pure was incorporated in 2004, and stands firmly behind being 100 percent environmentally conscious and animal friendly.
- Shelf life: 100% Pure includes Japanese honeysuckle and a variety of vitamins and antioxidants that help extend the life of its products. Each product has an open jar symbol with a number, showing the exact shelf life of each product.
- Deep discounts: Get the same great products for less in the discontinued section, where products are marked down 30%.
- Comprehensive focus on the environment: Corporate offices run on 100 percent solar energy, there is no animal testing and the packaging uses non-toxic vegetable ink.
- Infant products: The company sells sunblock, moisture sticks, bubble bath and lotion that is specially formulated for infant's sensitive skin.
- Gluten-free: The majority of the products are gluten-free.
- Best for Both women and men, infants, the eco-conscious and animal lovers can use these organic products, worry free.
Compare Organic Skin Care
100% Pure Company Profile
- Company Name:
- 100% Pure
- Year Founded:
- 2221 Oakland Road
- San Jose
- Postal Code: