Zinus, Inc
1.51/5

Need a good mattress?

Zinus, Inc

Founded in 1979, Zinus began as an outdoor products company that focused on comfort-oriented furniture, tents and more. Since 2003, Zinus has shifted their focus to indoor products with comfort being top of mind. Mattresses and mattress foundations are Zinus’ specialty. Zinus offers a large assortment of well-designed products for customers at affordable prices. Our goal is to deliver the worlds finest sleep products for everyone’s lifestyle. Are you ready to sleep better? Visit our website today!

Need a good mattress?

314 Zinus, Inc Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 4, 2017

We had a hand-me-down bed from somebody who had it for a long time. It was time to purchase a new one so we got a king mattress and a foundation bed set from Zinus. We like their price point and the convenience of buying from them. My fiance and I were asking ourselves shouldn't we lie on the bed before buying it but I convinced my him that they're all gonna be the same and we'll just get one that's firm. The mattress was super firm when we first got it and the one that we had before was extremely soft so we weren't used to the new mattress. But now that we’ve broken it in and slept on it for a month or two, it's way better. We also just needed to let our backs adjust. Now, my fiance sleeps a lot better because there's not so much disturbing each other from moving.

Original review: April 2, 2017

I recently bought a 13-inch queen size foam mattress and a bed frame from Zinus that were shipped to my son. It was for my wife and I so that we will have a bed to sleep in that's a little more comfortable when we visit him in Texas. I was going to buy the mattress, which was made by Zinus, from Costco but they only have one version of this mattress and I wanted to know all that Zinus had besides what Costco had. So, I went directly to Zinus and bypassed Costco. In ordering online, there was always a lot of confusion when you try to talk to somebody about getting all the facts and I'm a facts person. Also, communicating with the live communications is sometimes a little difficult but other than that it was a reasonably good experience. We have slept on the mattress and it was comfortable and very satisfactory.

Original review: April 1, 2017

I have the Memory Foam 12-inch Pressure Relief mattress from Zinus, Inc. It's the greatest bed I have ever had and as soon as I get my second bedroom cleared out, I will be ordering another one. I've never ordered anything like that online so it took me several attempts at looking at the website and trying to make up my mind if I was going to select. Once I decided, it was very easy to order it. I also bought the upholstered frame from them and that was fantastic too because it's beautiful.

I had a Softside waterbed for 30 years and when I was getting ready to move from Florida to North Carolina, I ended up getting rid of that bed to make the room look better to sell the house. So I slept on my daughter's queen sized bed in my master bedroom down there and it was horrible. For about four or five months all I did was complain. And I got a Serta bed at Sam's, kept it for three months and it was horrible too. Then I got the Zinus and it was like a hug. I've had a lot of aches and pains because I'm older than dirt and the support from the bed is just perfect. I start to melt into it when I first lay down then the support is there. So it's like sleeping on a cloud. I sleep better also. I love that bed and I'd recommend it to anybody.

Original review: March 31, 2017

I chose to purchase a king size hybrid bed from Zinus because of the quality and price. I owned my previous bed for about eight years so it was worn out and the new one's much better. It was heavy to bring in the house, but once you get by that it was easy. It has been great. Since using my Zinus bed I'm sleeping much better.

Original review: March 30, 2017

I would have to admit that shopping for a mattress was full of worry and anticipation. I checked social media, watched Youtube, went by several stores, read bunches of reviews and checked prices. I finally choose to buy a mattress online. More research and worry. MY ZINUS HYBRID MATTRESS IS AWESOME. SLEEP. REST. FEELING BETTER. GREAT 5 STAR purchase. THANKS ZINUS.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zinus?

Original review: March 30, 2017

Our other foam mattress was hard and it was causing back problems so we decided to buy a new mattress. We're looking for a foam mattress that wasn't quite so hard. We knew that The Purple and the regular Tempur-Pedic were too much money and we heard that Zinus had a good rating and slept well is what we had read. So, we decided to give it a try since it had the money back guarantee for life. We also bought mattresses for our kids. During delivery, they just dropped the mattresses off so I had to leg them up the stairs and our mattress was heavy. However, since we got the new mattress, the pain in our lower backs and hips was reduced. When I landed in this new mattress, it sinks and it is comfy and cozy. Unlike the old one that was very firm and was awful. I'm happy with the mattress so I haven't returned it, and I'd recommend Zinus.

Original review: March 28, 2017

We are not happy with the last Zinus bed I ordered because I thought it was the same bed I ordered just before that. The last one I ordered was much softer than the one that I ordered before. I called Zinus back and I tried to return it, but then they told me that I have to take it to the donation. It says free return but it’s not really free because I cannot donate since it’s not a mattress that I can roll over, put in my car and take somewhere. It’s a big mattress and I'd need to have a car and nobody comes and picks up from the apartment.

That is another reason that we get online orders, so that we don’t have to worry about the extra shipping or another shipping expense, since it was already included when I ordered from Zinus. Then now, when I want to return it, they’re asking me that I need to take it back. That doesn’t seem very right to me. That’s why I ended up using the bed. But that was the worst part. I am more happy with the frame than the mattress. I also referred one of my friends to Zinus and she also bought another frame and bed.

Original review: March 27, 2017

My mom bought a Zinus mattress for me. She thought it was affordable and she liked the features shown online. Having used Zinus, it's much better than my previous bed and my back doesn't hurt anymore. I've had a great experience.

Original review: March 25, 2017

I got a bed frame and a mattress from Zinus. The price and the good reviews online were the reasons I went with them. The bed was really easy to set up and the instructions were straightforward. I had to put the bed together before I did the mattress and I had everything done within an hour. It was really good. So far, my new bed is way better than my old bed of seven years and the quality is great. I looked at lots of mattresses that were about the same quality but were way more expensive. Overall, I'd recommend Zinus.

Original review: March 24, 2017

The Zinus bed is better than any bed I've ever had and I'm absolutely elated. I got two beds, two queen bed frames, and the 8-inch memory foam mattresses and I like the fact that I could have them delivered. I was relocating from Virginia to Florida, wanted to get everything shipped and it saved me a good bit of money. If there was one complaint, it's because they got to ship me here a little too soon but I was able to work that out with FedEx. They were fantastic and the entire experience was phenomenal. I would highly recommend them to anybody.

Original review: March 23, 2017

We've had our king size hybrid bed, half memory foam and half-spring, for a couple of months now. We chose it for the price and it was an easy mattress purchasing experience. The best part was the shipping where I didn't have to go out to the store. I had it delivered to my house and it was cheaper. Also, the mattress is way better than the bed I had before which was more than 10 years old. With the mattress I have now, my back does not hurt when I get up, it's very spacious, and is much bigger. I love the memory foam on it too. It hasn't worn out and we haven't had any permanent indentations where sometimes if you lay on one side, the indention stays. It has held really well so far and it's been an amazing experience with Zinus, Inc.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I got a memory foam from Zinus when it was time to get a new bed and everything went well. I chose it for its cost. It's good and it exceeds my expectations.

Original review: March 19, 2017

I was on Amazon and I was just going through the box beds that come in the mail. I scoured through reviews and Zinus had the highest reviews for everything. The price point was also incredible. I couldn't believe that the mattress was $350 as opposed to Casper which was $800. I didn't want to spend that kind of money for a first time non-spring mattress so that's definitely why I decided to go with Zinus. I ordered straight from the website and then I unpackaged it and then right away, it started coming up. The whole mattress was already up in about a day, so it was really quick. I slept on it that night. The reason that I got the 12-inch Green Tea foam mattress is because I sleep on my stomach. I had my old bed for about six years but it doesn't compare. My new mattress is way better. It's more comfortable than any other spring mattress I've slept on and I'm very happy.

Original review: March 17, 2017

It was a spur-of-the-moment thing when we decided to order from Zinus, Inc. We're talking about getting a new bed and I was looking online. Then I saw good reviews for and we went for a 13-inch memory foam with gel. We are absolutely thrilled from the shipping to the product. The online ordering process was really easy, how the customer service when I talked to them was great, the shipping was on time and everything was delivered as promised. We're extremely happy.

Compared to our old bed, it's like floating on a cloud on this one. It's perfect and incredibly comfortable. Also, I've had a lot less back and hip pain since we got it. I get a better night's sleep and overall, well-rested. My wife says the same thing. And it's great because when somebody gets up to go to the bathroom and one of the pets jumps up on it, we don't notice. I've recommended this to some friends and at least one guy's already purchased one and loves it himself. If we need another new bed, any time in the future, we're going with them. I also checked the Better Business Bureau on Zinus and they have an A+ rating which is not given to a lot of companies.

Original review: March 15, 2017

We bought a mattress and a frame through Zinus for our son. I went to their site, looked at several kinds of mattresses and the size of them because our son is tall already and went with the king size. I have also always wanted to try one of those steel frames and we like it. The process was easy. I pressed on what I wanted and was taken straight to the place I ordered it. The delivery was fine too and they even brought my items in my house which was good. We then put the bed together and our son really loves it. He said it was comfy and exhilarating. We'd recommend this.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I bought a bed and the whole frame with the headboard from Zinus and it was fine for the most part. It had a tear in the headboard and it definitely happened in the delivery process because there's a hole in the box and then into the actual headboard. We found out when it was already assembled and the bed was on it. I would have gotten a new headboard but they told me it was going to take months and I got rid of the old bed already and I'm not gonna sleep on the floor. So, it was easier to take the 20% discount they gave me on the actual product. They said they already did it, and they put it in their system and that was about a month ago but I'm still waiting for it to be reflected on my bill. Also, I wish they give a longer try out period because they only give 40 days and this other company gives 6 months. But it's a good product and the bed and the frame are fine. It's a good overall experience.

Original review: March 12, 2017

I moved to a new place and didn't feel like paying the moving cost of taking all the old stuff with me. So, I wanted to go brand new and Zinus was a bed that a friend of mine had purchased online. He explained the ease to it all and the delivery system. I tried his bed out and it was really good. I ended up buying a king size mattress and bed frame. It's a great bed. I've also recommended it to a few other people.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I went on Google looking for mattress and I found Zinus. I read good reviews and their prices were good so I went with them. I purchased a queen mattress and two twin mattress with boxes for each mattress. I made the order on the end of December and we got it on the 10th of January. However, when I used the queen mattress, I suffered from lower back pain. But when I tried to sleep on the twin mattress, it's more comfortable and I'm not suffering from any pain. I'm trying to find someone to donate the mattress in order to get a refund and purchase a hybrid one from Zinus, Inc. but nobody accepts the mattress without the box. And when I contacted them and we talked about the return policy, they won't refund me the box. Nonetheless, it's a good experience overall and the delivery was good.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I purchased an iCoil bed and the headboard from Zinus, Inc. and I just love it. It's 150% better and I have nothing but good things to say about them. I would totally endorse their product.

Original review: March 7, 2017

The price and packaging of Zinus products were good. I got two 12-inch mattresses, one is a king Pressure Relief and the other one is a queen memory foam. My old bed is quite firm but Zinus is more plush. I get a feeling that I'm sinking in the mattress, but sometimes it's causing me back pain like I used to have with the bed I owned for three years. Other than that, I like that the queen mattress is really firm even though it's not pressure relief.

Original review: March 6, 2017

We purchased two memory foam mattresses from Zinus, Inc. I didn't want to pay the price for a Tempur-Pedic anymore and we could buy five of these for the price of a Tempur-Pedic. So far, the mattress is comfortable and does the job. I just don't know how long this one will last versus the Tempur-Pedic but we knew that. It's been a good experience.

Original review: March 5, 2017

I have my Zinus mattress for two months now. I saw that it has good reviews on sleeplikethedead.com and their prices were really competitive. Purchasing was an easy process. I start through pick one of the three options, then put it in my shopping cart and was done. It's simple work.

Original review: March 4, 2017

I was doing online searches for reviews and came across an offer from Zinus. I looked up their website and ended up buying a bed and a mattress from them. It was for a new room. The purchase was quick and the delivery was only a couple of days and I was impressed with the speed. Also, the product was good. I tried the bed for two days and memory foam mattress was really comfortable. The bed was really firm, strongly built, and it didn't shake. It met my expectation.

Original review: March 3, 2017

We purchased a hybrid mattress from Zinus for the price. We did everything online and I liked the process. We got the mattress for our guest room so we don’t use it personally but our experience has been great, and I’d recommend them.

Original review: March 2, 2017

I got a Zinus king hybrid mattress. I like its price and it's better than my old bed I've had for six years. Zinus provides support to my body and I sleep better. I've had a good experience.

Original review: March 1, 2017

I had my old bed for 12 years, but I didn't like it and got rid of it. After looking at reviews on YouTube and Amazon, I bought two platform beds and a mattress from Zinus. I really like it. I now sleep really good. I don't wake up until 5:00 in the morning and I'm good to go. However, I had to get a replacement for the first bed that I purchased, because I bought a 12-inch Green Tea mattress and it didn't expand to 12 inches. So, I had to email and complain. They sent me out a new mattress and it's fine. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

We got the king size mattress with the platform bed from Zinus. Getting it was quick and painless and everything came in small packaging. I was the one who assembled it and it was easy. Everything worked out the way that they said it would.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

Zinus has a good price and really good Amazon reviews. But, the process of ordering and then delivery were split into several parts and this was not mentioned in the email that was sent. I got one email saying that all items were sent over and I only have one tracking ID and this ID actually tracks just one item. There were three pieces expected, but we only had one so we called them to figure out what happened. There should be three emails or one email saying that all three items are delivered separately and three separate tracking numbers.The mattress arrived then the frame and then the pillows.

Also, the foam or gel of the mattress and pillows have a very special and distinctive smell that is not very pleasant. It's very strong once unpacked and according to the instructions, it would take 72 hours in a well-ventilated place for the smell to get out completely. However, that's not the case because even after two weeks right next to an open window, the smell was still there. And even now, if I put my nose to the mattress, I can smell that smell. Other than that, I'm happy with the items that I bought from them.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

I got a good price and quality Zinus product. I've been using the memory foam for one month now and the mattress is very good, smooth, and comfortable. I previously had a spring mattress for one year but with the Zinus mattress, the spring on the memory foam is completely different and it's is very good.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

My first purchase was a queen mattress and it was a mistake. I have hardwood floors and I didn't realize I needed a bed frame. Without the bed frame, the mattress will start to grow mold because it wouldn't breathe properly. I thought the mattress was really good besides that mold issue and it should last me a long time, so I might as well just spend a couple of extra $100 and get exactly what I wanted instead of regretting it for the next 10 years.

I called Zinus and explained to them that I'm 100% happy with my mattress. I asked for a refund and the manager gave me the full refund. I also explained to them that I'd be coming back as we bought a mattress from them. I was going to go with the downgrade mattress but then on their website, it said that I could use a firm. So I went through a firm and they got me the exact mattress I wanted which was the top of the line from them. I bought the memory foam 14-inch pressure sensitive mattress and it's awesome. However, I cannot find a mattress fitted sheet to fit it. But other than that, Zinus gets a 100 all the way up because they have great products.

Zinus is awesome. I've been through so many mattresses as a kid and so many mattress companies just lie to try to get a sale or just say anything. And then they say soft, but they're uncomfortable. But Zinus' mattress is right off the top. They're comfortable and reasonable. My whole family, even my friends that have laid on it, said I've got to give them one.

Zinus, Inc Company Information