2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.53/5

Tempur-Pedic is the original developer of memory foam mattresses. When you purchase from Tempur-Pedic or an authorized dealer, the warranty covers the mattress for 10 years, which is as long as traditional mattresses are typically expected to last. The Arthritis Foundation recommends Tempur-Pedic products based on evaluations by users, which makes the company a strong choice for those with joint pain.

Tempur-Pedic Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?

Original review: May 7, 2020

I have a degenerative lumbar disease and with my Tempur-Pedic I’m able to get a good night's sleep! It’s a great mattress for my personal requirement. Enough said! Nothing more for me to say. Enough of this.

Original review: May 7, 2020

We purchased the Luxebreeze Firm and it is very firm. We wanted something cooling and while it is cooler than other mattresses you can’t use a mattress protector with it because you lose the cooling. I sleep cooler on it but it still gets warm. The mattress is really expensive but after trying 4 other mail order mattresses we went with this one. On a scale of 1-5 I give it a 3.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I love my king size memory foam mattress! I've had it for 5 years and it is still as comfortable as the first year of purchase. I also have two twin xl Stearns and Foster mattresses that were made at the same factory in Brenham, TX and they are very comfortable as well.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I love my bed. I can honestly say that every morning it's a struggle getting out of that bed. However, I'm certainly lucky that when I'm off work I get to jump back into that real life cloud of a bed.

Original review: May 5, 2020

We purchased our Tempur-Pedic Cloud Prima mattress 3/18. Our mattress dips on both sides WHEN someone lies down on it. When no one is in the bed, there is no dip. It's so bad my husband has to get out of bed, turn around and get back into bed in order to turn over. But, this doesn't meet the dishonest company's warranty. The memory foam doesn't sag when no one's on the bed. My husband and I are attempting to work with the company, but when we take pictures, etc., we're well aware we're among the multitudes of others with the exact same problem. I think Better Business Bureau needs to investigate!

Original review: May 5, 2020

Love the mattress for its good support cooling system that provides comfort. Mattress system was somewhat expensive compared to comparable brands. The ten year warranty is adequate. The mattress provides even distribution of weight for comfort and support for the entire body. Overall, this is a decent mattress.

Original review: May 5, 2020

It is great. It is comfortable. Takes away back pain. I sleep better and wake up refreshed. I sleep with less tossing and turning and I recommend this to everyone. I am a satisfied customer and recommend it to everyone.

Original review: May 5, 2020

We purchased this Tempur-Pedic mattress about 10 years ago and it looks like new today. There is no sagging like you get in a typical mattress and the firmness is great if you have a bad back. This was ordered directly from the Tempurpedic website, and it was delivered into our bedroom, which was nice because that mattress is heavy! My only complaint is that it tends to hold in body heat and can get too warm for my liking.

Original review: May 5, 2020

Purchased from a local furniture store. Delivery was very good. Had my grandkids walk on the mattress to break it in. I have not had any issues with the temperature. I also purchased an adjustable bedframe at a later date. No more propping up my pillows!

Original review: May 4, 2020

We purchased this brand mattress 3 years ago and paid 4500. It has deteriorated to the point that it hurts to sleep on it. We filled out the proper forms and took the proper pictures as it is still under warranty. Even though it sags they told us it wasn't sagging enough. Do not buy this brand.

Original review: May 4, 2020

Awesome fantastic mattress. Been sleeping well since. No issues yet or anything crazy. Pretty cool at night. No sweating or stiffness. Look to get a few more for each bedroom. Can’t wait to sleep at night.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I have had my mattress for 10+ years. I love it. I know that mattresses are to be replaced sooner than that but.. there was no need to. I plan to get another one on a year or two. I lived in a different place and they delivered the mattress and took the old one away. My late husband was heavier than me but he chose the Tempur-Pedic. We both got a great night's sleep the first time.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I think that the mattress with its cooling technology is a failure on the cooling factor and it wore down quickly and left me with a depression that was too large in a matter of no more than 24 months. BTW, I am a 5'11" man and weight 180 so it's not me!

Original review: May 3, 2020

Mattress became very saggy within 10 years (on a 20 year warranty) and Temperpedic made me jump through hoops to show them the problem. After I did they said nothing was wrong with the mattress. I paid over $8000 for the mattress. I will never buy a mattress from them again and will tell anyone who will listen what I experienced!

Original review: May 3, 2020

This is the most comfortable bed I have ever had. I have been sleeping on one for 20 years and it is a joyful experience every night and with a great nights sleep. The bed is a king size and both my wife and I love it.

Original review: May 3, 2020

I do not own my own but I have slept on one and am doing my review based on my experiences. I suffer from Adult TCS and it was a miracle to have slept on this mattress. Being on a fixed income it is only a dream to own one myself at this time. I have researched this product. The warranty seems legit. The prices seem fair although out of my league currently. Based on my experience I would highly recommended this mattress for anyone who suffers and back issues.

Original review: May 3, 2020

Our TempurPedic mattress is like sleeping on a cloud. It is amazing and my husband and I both love our Tempurpedic!! This makes it difficult when and if we travel because we can’t take it with us! Their guarantee is pretty good, but rest assured, you won’t return it!

Original review: May 2, 2020

The bed is too firm and is, therefore, uncomfortable. I don't feel like I had sufficient time to test the mattress. It felt fine when I sat on it, but when I got it home and tried to sleep on it I was unable to get comfortable. Unfortunately, I could not return the mattress and I have tried to sell it to no avail.

Original review: May 2, 2020

If sleeping on a cloud had a feeling that’s how I would describe my bed. I love it and I wouldn’t change anything about it. Since day one the comfort has continued to satisfy and defy my everyday comfort expectation.

Original review: May 2, 2020

One thing I like about being able to pick out a mattress besides the obvious is when they come in colors that’s not your typical mattress. I bought a mattress in June thinking it was just right. Come to find out it was too stiff and the exchange for a better fit was hassle free. I couldn’t say much for delivery as I bought my mattress out of state and had full intentions on bringing it home myself but I’m sure delivery was excellent as well.

Original review: May 1, 2020

This is the most comfortable bed that I have ever slept in. It is the standard by which I judge every hotel bed I sleep in. When I broke a vertebra in my back, the Tempur-Pedic mattress is the only one that would cradle and support my back adequately without the extra supportive padding I required when sleeping on other mattresses.

Original review: May 1, 2020

All overrated like all advertising of products and the quality is not good anymore as the products are not made locally and done in cheap labourer and the company rakes in the profit without lowering the consumer price.

Original review: May 1, 2020

This is the best mattress I have ever owned. So comfortable, fits every part of my body. Luxurious easy to make the bed. This mattress is better than my waterbed mattress. My Tempur Pedic mattress is designed and made by people who truly knows how to make mattress.

Original review: April 30, 2020

The bed is so uncomfortable. I feel like I’m falling off bed. Wake up with a backache. This is first time, we have ever paid this much for mattress. Customer Service very rude. Attitude was abrupt. Very uncaring about what I was telling him. Almost like he couldn’t believe, what I was saying. Was very disappointed.

Original review: April 30, 2020

My shopping experience was great and the mattress is exactly what I wanted. We wanted a firm mattress for our backs and the mattress exceeds our expectations. Delivery was great, I just didn’t want to pay for delivery.

Original review: April 30, 2020

After a year of having it, my area has developed a slump, which I was told wouldn't happen, so I'm a little disappointed with the quality. I'll keep trying to find the right mattress. The people were friendly, but that doesn't change the quality of the mattress.

Original review: April 29, 2020

Best sleep I have had. Miss it when I go on vacations. Got it due to hip pain and no more hip pain. Price is high but worth it. Lives up to the advertising. This is our second one, had the first for about 14 years and was very happy with it but wanted the king size and adjustable.

Original review: April 29, 2020

My mattress is one of the best I have ever slept on. I would definitely recommend one to whoever is the market for a new sleeping mattress. I would definitely recommend the pillow top mattress (I have one).

Original review: April 29, 2020

Tempur-Pedic mattress saved my back and my sister had one for her fibromyalgia then handed it down to me when she purchased a smaller size for herself and this mattress is awesome. I had back problems for few years and they are gone. Most importantly I can roll over at night not being scared of the pain I used to feel each night. Now I sleep great. A blessing. Best mattress ever!!!

Original review: April 29, 2020

Great for a single no pressure points. Not so good for two as you roll together. It takes a few minutes for it to warm up to your body but then it mold comfortably to it. And it adjusts to your body when you move. It is like sleeping in a cloud.

Tempur-Pedic Company Information