Find a Mattress Brands partner

2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

3.9/5 (327 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Tempur-Pedic

Tempur-Pedic is the original developer of memory foam mattresses. When you purchase from Tempur-Pedic or an authorized dealer, the warranty covers the mattress for 10 years, which is as long as traditional mattresses are typically expected to last. The Arthritis Foundation recommends Tempur-Pedic products based on evaluations by users, which makes the company a strong choice for those with joint pain.

Pros

• Good warranty
  • Risk-free sleep trial
  • Wide selection

Cons

• Might lose firmness over time
  • Heavy materials

Bottom Line

Tempur-Pedic mattress options include cooling materials, pressure-relieving support and adjustable bases. Its mattresses cost more than many traditional brands, but they’re made with long-lasting, high-quality material.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Tempur-Pedic Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?

Original review: June 14, 2021

About 3 years ago my husband and I began thinking, perhaps we needed a new mattress. The hotel beds began to feel better than our bed at home and we were sleeping on a Tempurpedic (15 years old then) at home! Aches and pains of the mornings! Goldilocks went bed shopping 6 weeks ago. Trying to be budget conscious, tried a Casper Hybrid, sent it back; next a Nectar, sent it back. Forgot the budget, went to the Tempurpedic store. Husband fell asleep & snored on the showroom model New Tempurpedic Adapt after 18 years and no more aches and pains—guess it’s true, you get what you pay for.

Original review: June 13, 2021

I was very interested in a new mattress and this did the trick. I get a very good night sleep without help from over the counter medication for the first time in my life. I have even turn several friends on to the mattress and all love it.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I purchased two sets of Egyptian cotton sheet sets to open after I moved. When I did unpack the sheet sets, I found that they were the wrong size. I contacted Tempur-pedic and their Customer Service Department said that they do not accept returns or exchanges on bedding products--even though the product was in unopened packages. This is very poor customer service--and Tempur-pedic lost a customer.

Original review: June 12, 2021

First off -- growing up I simply had a bed. Nothing special - no thought given to whether it was soft or hard or anything other than it was a twin size. Fast forward to age twenty and I purchased a pillow top mattress. Thought it was the best thing ever! Til now - Since purchasing my Tempur-Pedic I'm now a spoiled girl! Best sleep I've ever gotten and so it goes without saying that my next mattress will also be a Tempur-Pedic -- more money but worth it!!

Original review: June 11, 2021

So far we have had our best sleep, my girlfriend & I both suffer from lower back & knee pain. We decided to invest in a Tempur-Pedic. Of course we had to finance it since it was initially out of our range. But you know what? We did it! We play with the settings to our desired setting which so far has been a gods send. Love it. I recommend the investment on your overall health is an understatement..

Original review: June 10, 2021

I am livid. This is our 2nd Tempur-Pedic that has SAGGED and caused back and knee issues within 2 years of purchase! Our 1st mattress (Q. Cloud, $2500) gave out after 3 years, so we opted for the more expensive/firmer breeze (K. $5000). We are still paying it off (!), and can’t sleep on it. After an hour, the entire middle just sags like I’m sleeping on a piece of wet bread. I have had ongoing knee and back issues since this purchase...but wanted desperately to think it was anything OTHER than the 5K bed!! Seriously SO AGGRAVATING. After being vaccinated and traveling again, we are on relatives’ beds etc. & the difference is mind-blowing. The worst is, I know we are hosed on the warranty because the archaic stick measure simply doesn’t work with memory foam. And, to pursue it would just add insult to injury.

Listen We did everything right - never set it on its side, bought it directly from Tempur-Pedic...and we are out now close to 9K in 6 years between 2 mattresses. Hopefully you won’t make the same mistake. I wish I hadn’t trusted this company. The world is exasperating enough without being lied to by a formerly trustworthy name. It’s just criminal at these prices. DO NOT BUY.

Original review: May 11, 2021

Their customer service is terrible. No matter what happens they will not honor their warranty. You will get bounced around from person to person and they all have an excuse to never honor the warranty. They obviously sell their products with the intention to not honor their warranty. Total scam.

Original review: April 30, 2021

Awful, period! The Tempur-Pedic pillow was supposed to be a cooling pillow, but it does not cool. Tempur-Pedic won't do returns or exchanges, so you're basically screwed. I'll never buy from them again.

Original review: April 11, 2021

This mattress failed after 4 years by either materials/craftmanship or both. This mattress was a replacement selected by Tempur-Pedic. Tempur-Pedic was contacted and sent their independent inspector who confirmed the failure. The mattress was advertised in print and verbally by a customer service representative that offered a 10 year warranty, now Tempur-Pedic is back dating their warranty to the initial failed mattress. This was never discussed or included in the replacement paperwork I received. No matter how one looks at this, the mattress failed in its 4th year and that should be a concern to Tempur-Pedic, but it is not. I would not consider Tempur-Pedic, especially with all the foam mattresses available.

Original review: March 19, 2021

I ordered a high dollar mattress on 1/21/2021. We received the mattress on 2/2/2021. By 2/9/2021 we knew there was absolutely no way we would be able to keep this mattress. We ordered the extra soft plush. This thing was like sleeping on a concrete floor. When we woke our whole body just ache. We waited the full 30 days before asking for a refund per their policy. In the meantime we sleep upstairs in the extra bedroom. When the time came we called to request a refund. Staying on hold for 1 hour and 37 minutes to finally getting a rep to begin the refund process. It took her 30 minutes to get this complete. I was told we would be contacted with 48 hours for a pickup time. A week later no contact so I emailed because I was not waiting on hold another hour and 30 minutes.

As of today, 3/19/2021 and 14 emails back and forth and promises I would hear from someone for a pickup. I was told due to COVID all pickups are on hold. I responded “why picks and not deliveries?” I got my mattress during COVID with no problem and now there is a problem with getting it picked up and refunded. Customer service is horrible. Don’t waste your time or money!

Tempur-Pedic Company Information