2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.53/5

Tempur-Pedic is the original developer of memory foam mattresses. When you purchase from Tempur-Pedic or an authorized dealer, the warranty covers the mattress for 10 years, which is as long as traditional mattresses are typically expected to last. The Arthritis Foundation recommends Tempur-Pedic products based on evaluations by users, which makes the company a strong choice for those with joint pain.

Tempur-Pedic Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?

Original review: June 24, 2020

This bed is comfortable, but certainly not THAT comfortable for the price tag. My biggest issue is that it does nothing to make you feel cool. I even have a mattress topper (Vertex 6.0) with even more cooling technology and I feel nothing. In fact, I still sweat in bed. I had high hopes for this mattress, but it was a poor purchase by me. I have had this mattress for 1 year now and I will say it still maintains its shape thus far.

Original review: May 20, 2020

I made the mistake of buying my mattress, closeout with no returns. But the reviews were stellar, and as a frequent traveler I have never really had issues with mattresses. This mattress is labeled as soft/medium but it is truly hard as a rock. I have started taking melatonin so I can fall asleep. It has no sink, and as a side sleeper the only way I can fall asleep is with the melatonin and on my stomach-it is destroying me neck. Most the day I feel sore like I had a workout, but it is from sleeping on this stiff board. The only good thing is that is does stay cool. Oh-their suggestion was to sleep in a bedroom that is 75 degrees! Hello I bought the cool mattress because I am a sweaty sleeper as is. By the way, turning the heat up didn't help.

I will never buy Tempur Pedic again. My spring mattrees with a pillow top was infinitely more comfortable and much cheaper. They told me it would be 1 week to a month to break in, but it has been 2 months and it is as stiff as ever. Have never been on a worse mattress in my life, and my career has me traveling and staying in hotels one week every month.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I got this Tempur-Pedic Mattress in the winter. It felt firm enough for me. However, in the spring/summer the foam became so soft that only my hips would sink deep into the mattress. I then developed sciatica and other hip and lower spinal issues. I was in constant severe pain. My back only got better when I switched to a spring mattress. I lost $3000 because tempurpedic refused to take it back or exchange it for me.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Is a great mattress. It feels good when you lay on it helps my back but l need a Sleep Number bed that has heat. Please send me that bed. What I say lay in my bed You will feel like a new person with wings on. The best bed. You’ll like it.

Original review: May 10, 2020

Tempurpedic Cool Breeze queen. Owned three years now. Slept good till now. Bed sags! Rotate as warranty states, still major sag. Liked very much in the beginning however, a lot of money upfront! Sleeping on a 90 day warranty does not do justice. Loved the bed first year and then, until my third year. Expected for the $000 I paid out to last much longer before issues began. I thought I was buying the top of the line. Today, I hug the sides!

Started looking around. The Cloud offers 365 day warranty, no questions asked. Just what I read! Now my neck aches unlike before. Maybe overall, manufacturers just don’t make beds like they did in the day due to costs etc. I used to own a Boss Bed, wish I never gave it away! Slept the best than ever Before. Hybrid! Considering buying another. We all sleep different and yet, we shouldn’t have to accept poor quality. Think real hard about buying a Tempur! Lots of money to fork out to lose in the end! Lots of people really enjoy the Tempur. Just Not For Me!!!

Original review: May 9, 2020

I bought the Tempur-Pedic deluxe base and mattress approx 3 years ago from a local mattress store. The adjustable base with massage is excellent and works very well however this review is for the mattress. I really wanted this mattress to help me, truly I did but the pain that I have is terrible! I am a healthcare professional and sleep is vital for functioning at your highest level. This truly did not work for me and I now have to purchase another mattress after only three years. It is very disappointing this mattress has a long warranty so I am hopeful that Tempur-Pedic will refund at least a portion of my money.

Original review: May 8, 2020

Although I do like my Tempur Pedic mattress, I think I will be checking out the Casper or Purple mattress next. MY TP is a little warm for me even though we have the breeze one. Overall I do like it.

Original review: May 8, 2020

Perfect all around sleep, wake with no stiffness, soreness or pain which is a deal maker for me. Perfect level of firmness. Not disturbed when significant other rolls over or repositions. Not too hot in summer months and not too cold in winter months due to silk/wool sides.

Original review: May 8, 2020

I was Shown a variety of choices. Having many options & website easy to navigate made an enjoyable Shopping experience. They also had a Quiz to take to determine a good match for My desired comfort. The Mattresses are kind of expensive for My budget, but It will last Me the rest of My Life. Can't put a Price tag on a Great night's sleep???.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I love that my mattress allows me to sleep better. I like being able for it to let me sit up for reading or I can raise my legs. It is very heavy, so doesn't slide around as other mattresses sometimes do. Any guests who have slept on it have remarked that they really like it.

Tempur-Pedic Company Information