2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.53/5

Tempur-Pedic is the original developer of memory foam mattresses. When you purchase from Tempur-Pedic or an authorized dealer, the warranty covers the mattress for 10 years, which is as long as traditional mattresses are typically expected to last. The Arthritis Foundation recommends Tempur-Pedic products based on evaluations by users, which makes the company a strong choice for those with joint pain.

Tempur-Pedic Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?

Original review: July 28, 2020

Nice mattress but like most of these highly advertised mattresses, they are outrageously overpriced. It was great for the 1st few years but eventually we had to add a memory foam topper because their memory foam began to forget (became less comfortable). Also seemed to hold heat more than when it was new. I probably would not buy another unless the price drops by 1/2. It would actually be much cheaper to just buy a good traditional mattress every 3 years.

Original review: July 27, 2020

I've had this bed for over 10 years. It is the most comfortable bed I've ever had. Both my husband and I love it! When we went shopping it was hard to find a bed that we both wanted - everything was either too hard for him or too soft for me. But when we found our Tempur-Pedic we both loved it! Never had any problems.

Original review: July 26, 2020

This mattress lived up to its advertisement. It's soft without being too soft and I feel like it conforms nicely to my body. The only downside is I wish I had waited and bought one that keeps me cooler.

Original review: July 24, 2020

We paid almost 5k for a king Luxe Cloud mattress and base. It was great at first but now, 7 years in it has broken down to the point where we need a new mattress, They will not do anything to fix this. It has a 25 year warranty.. We have to get a new mattress.. So disgusted with this company..

Original review: July 24, 2020

I purchased this Tempurpedic so many years ago, I cannot remember. It is a California King and to this day, is absolutely like the first day it arrived. I have not had a bad sleep since the day I purchased it.

Original review: July 23, 2020

Tempur-Pedic is a very comfortable mattress. Pricing was reasonable. No lumpy springs. The company we purchased from was very helpful when we were shopping for our new mattress.

Original review: July 22, 2020

My initially arrange delivery was terrible as the provider lied to me and never delivered. Second delivery was fine but base was damaged. Third delivery was fine and on time. Tempur Pedic offered to provide a $500,00 credit for all the difficulty. That hardly covered all the time i invested but it didn't matter as I never got the $500.00. Called their customer service and was told that customer service would send an email to corporate people in Lexington. This was not how they do business and the $500.00 would be taken care off immediately.

A week later I did not get the money and called again. Spent over one half hour on phone with customer service. Most on hold for a supervisor as the first person said all she could do was send another email. The supervisor never took the call. So I called my sales person at Tempur Pedic who put my order through. He never returned my call. I still have never received the money. But the mattress is fine just their service is terrible. Worse in the industry.

Original review: July 7, 2020

The first time we had our mattress replaced under warranty we chose the same mattress. When this mattress failed after 6 months we requested a Luxe Breeze Mattress which sells in Living Spaces for $4,899 before a $500 discount - They offered us $3,699 credit for our existing mattress and said the new mattress would be $5,399! $1,700 more! We have been Tempurpedic Customers for over 20 years and the quality and customer service have deteriorated horribly.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I purchase a Tempur-Pedic bed 5 years ago and now it is causing me to have neck spasms. I am currently seeing a chiropractor and I realize that it’s my mattress that’s causing the spasms because it is so uncomfortable now from wear and sagging! I contact the warranty department and was told 3X that I needed to send pictures of my mattress. Each time that I spoke to someone I was told something different and claimed that They didn’t receive the pictures of the broom and the quarter. The last person said the pictures weren’t there but changed after I challenged the fact that I have sent the pictures 3X then he claimed he saw the picture and that I have to turn the broom horizontally instead of vertically and that the picture of the top of the bed isn’t attached! I was not contacted stating anything to these facts and from June to July I have not heard anything from Tempur-Pedic.

When spending over 2000. For a bed I feel that the customer service and the life time warranty that you claim to provide isn’t being honored in my case. All I want is a replacement mattress so that I can better my spinal health which was the reason I purchased the bed in the first place. I am providing my phone # to ensure that I am contacted because your Customer service has failed to live up to the qualities and standards in which your company hasn’t upheld in my case!

Original review: June 28, 2020

If you are planning on spending big bucks on a Tempur-Pedic mattress they have about a 10 year life. Ours came with a 15 year warranty, and it started sagging in the center of both sides after about 9 years. My wife is not a big person and her side sags as bad as mine. I am 6'1" and weigh 225. It has continued to sag and has about a 3-4" sag on both sides. I am sure they would prorate the remaining 2-3 years off of new retail, but that is not adequate for a mattress we paid $3,500 for in 2007.

Tempur-Pedic Company Information