2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Stearns & Foster Bedding

Stearns & Foster Bedding
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.47/5

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Stearns & Foster Bedding Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stearns & Foster Bedding?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stearns and Foster?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I wish I had returned this to Macy's within the short window after my purchase. I bought the Lux Estate queen size mattress and after 6 months it's so uncomfortable, it's sagging terribly, in the middle and the edges. I'm around 115 lbs. It's been 9 months now, I hate it and I hate sleeping on it. I'm considering trashing it and buying a TempurPedic. I would rather just take the $2,000 loss in exchange for one good night's sleep. And by the way, the warranty only works if the sag is one and a half inches and not from the tuft... Disappointed in Naples.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I can't believe this $3,500 bed started sagging on the sides less than a year into our purchase. My husband and I have been suffering with back issues since and finally decided it needed to go. It's become unbearable. Don't buy this mattress. It's expensive and, especially at this price-point, it should not be noticeably sagging less than a year into use. Save your back!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

What a disappointment. 3k on a new mattress that we were so excited about. We purchased it from Nebraska Furniture Mart. 7 months into it, and I find we are sleeping upstairs in the guest room on our old mattress. The Stearns and Foster is indenting (and we are nowhere near heavy people) where we sleep. It is buckling up in the middle. The only way we get a DECENT nights sleep is if it is one person in the bed and someone sleeps on the middle part. Beyond waste of money, and huge mistake purchasing this. Would advise anyone to go another route.

Original review: July 25, 2020

This mattress is over 3 years old, still in great shape. Cleans well too. Stearns & Foster brand meant nothing until I slept on one of their mattresses. I'll never purchase another mattress outside of Stearns & Foster. Mine is a medium soft Pillow Top.

Original review: July 24, 2020

Stearns and Foster is the gold standard in mattresses. The experience from initial contact to the 1st night’s sleep unparalleled. They are professional, courteous and you definitely get a lot of bang for your buck, as their mattresses tend to pricey but the quality is amazing!

Original review: July 23, 2020

I bought a floor model from Macy’s - 1st mistake. My mattress was lumpy and terrible the first night I slept on it. Because I bought the floor model, there was no warranty. I tried to reason with them that the mattress was a lemon, and I wanted to return it. No one budged. This was a VERY expensive mattress that is barely worth a dime. Stearns & Foster mattresses aren’t what they say they are.

Original review: June 14, 2020

We bought a King sized Mattress and Box Springs at Costco in March 2018. The Mattress is a Stearns and Foster and was not cheap ($1100). Within 9 months the mattress developed visible divots where my wife and I slept and we were waking up with back pain. We just removed the mattress and were forced to replace it. We have not went thru the warranty process yet, but from the other reviews, I am not hopeful of recovering any compensation for this extremely poor mattress.

Original review: May 8, 2020

We purchased the Stearns & Foster, Southerly 11 mattress. Mattress sags on both ends and rises in the middle making sleeping very uncomfortable. We purchased the product from HBC. We tried to get the issue fixed through the warranty program with no luck.

Original review: March 31, 2020

We purchased a Stearns and Foster mattress 3 years ago and are already having problems with it sinking down around the middle back area area. I called them out and we didn't qualify because their string test didn't show the dent. Clearly if they laid on it, they would know exactly what we're talking about. Both my husband and I have terrible back problems and this mattress is doing nothing but making it worst. Problem is we don't have another $3500 to purchase another mattress. I have had mattresses for 10 years and never had this problem. Their warrantly is worthless. At one times Stearns and Foster was the top of the line.... Well, not anymore. I will never buy another Stearns and Foster mattress ever again....What a rip off this company is.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

After 18 years of owning a Stearns & Foster mattress, we decided to purchase another one and after 4 months of owning it, it looks like our 18 year old mattress with full body indents and a big hump in the middle. Went to the Sealy website to file a warranty claim since it’s only 16 months old but they make it such a pain in the ** to file a claim I gave up. We will NEVER purchase another stearns & Foster mattress, so disappointing to spend over 3,000.00 and have a piece of garbage. DON’T WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON POOR QUALITY.

Stearns & Foster Bedding Company Information