2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Columbia, MO

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.60/5

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Slumberland Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Slumberland Furniture?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Slumberland Furniture?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

Today I worked with Erin at the Slumberland in Sioux Falls, SD. She was very professional and friendly, let me browse at my leisure but checked up on me every few minutes. She was thorough explaining everything to me about delivery, financing and the protection plans. It was quick and easy and I'd definitely go see her again for any furniture needs in the future.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

Our salesman Kyle helped us out even when we showed up 15 minutes before close. We knew what furniture set we liked and we were glad to see it was still on sale. Kyle told us about the manufacturer and showed us the quality of the unit. On top of all that he gave us enough time to look at bed sets and we found one. He quickly narrowed down the beds to our price range. Gave us plenty of time to find the right one. Great service.

Get buying tips about Furniture Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

My fiancé and I came in to Slumberland to look at bedroom furniture. After circling the store we came back to our favorite set, Kyle ** came over and answered our questions, helped us understand how this set compared to others and showed that he was very knowledgeable about it. He then admitted it was the set he and his wife had. We ended up buying it. It was a great experience. Thanks Kyle!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I had a great experience purchasing a new couch and loveseat with Michael. He was very helpful and he also gave me time to make decisions without feeling pressured. He was very knowledgeable about the products I was interested in.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I had a great experience shopping for a new mattress. I was allowed to look without feeling pressured. All of my questions were answered in person and over the phone. I ended the day with a new mattress! Great customer service!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

Another pleasant experience at Slumberland. Our salesperson was helpful and friendly. She assisted us with all of our questions and making our special order. We appreciated her showing what the chairs would look like on the computer. She even helped us pick the perfect fabric.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Kyle did an excellent job. No pressure to buy and we felt like we had plenty of time to walk around the store and get questions answered. I feel like we made the tight purchase and it was also nice to buy on the friends and family discount day.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Walked in knowing what I was looking for and within half hour had two recliners and a loveseat on order! Financing was easy and Derrick gave awesome customer service! Thank you Slumberland.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

We had a good experience after having visited many stores. There was a lot of variety and prices seemed good. Salesperson was knowledgeable, patient, and not pushy to get sale. Felt like we had all the time we needed to make an informed purchase.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

Kyle H. was very helpful! We were searching for numerous pieces of furniture for our new home and he made our search/buying experience enjoyable and easy. Highly recommend Slumberland and working with Kyle!

Slumberland Furniture Company Information