Sleep Comfort Adjustable Bed
Looking for an adjustable bed?

Sleep Comfort Adjustable Bed

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experience
    Dissatisfied with the experience
    Satisfied with the experience
    Happy with the experience
    Would recommend to a friend
    Last updated: Dec. 25, 2017

3 Sleep Comfort Adjustable Bed Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

I slept in a recliner for 2-1/2 years due to 2 shoulder surgeries have back issues. In 2005 I purchased a Split King Sleep Comfort Bed. In the 12-1/2 years I've owned this bed I've only experienced 1 problem with one of the motors going out on my husband's side. We called the company. Told them it's a lifetime warranty and they mailed us the new motor and we received it I believe in 3 days. They gave us the directions to replace it and it was GREAT! I highly recommend if you have medical problems to purchase a Sleep Comfort bed. We have always kept our mattresses covered with covers and they still look brand new. I highly highly recommend!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2015

We purchased the adjustable base & Mattresses from co-owner Allen ** in Feb 4th 2013. By May 15th 2015 the Mattress were DEFECTIVE product. We were told by Sara ** salesperson for Sleep Comfort, when bought everything is under "Lifetime Warranty". Sara has send bad replacement. 1 bed was very small 2nd bed coils/springs are piping inside mattresses and don't bend unless you're Laying on mattresses. Very unsafe. Sara ** refuses to let us talk with Allen ** or Brian ** who are the managers. Does anyone have their emails or phone numbers so we can get our bed replaced? Very bad service. Our mattresses are not of squelch value from our 1st ones purchased. They're not standing by their lifetime warranty. Don't pay for these beds. They don't stand behind their product!! I have pictures but can't upload.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: June 23, 2015

I purchased a king size split adjustable bed for my sister who has many health problems. The bed was $3,600, which is a lot for me as I withdrew it from our retirement savings. The mattresses were total junk. When I called the company the lady was very condescending and just plain rude and mean. I was shocked to say the least. My sister called them and was treated in the same manner. They finally agreed to the return but said it would not be "on their dime." Well, it would cost at least $1000 to ship it back...they knew we would not and could not do this. My sister went to Haverty's and bought new mattresses and we kept the bases. This was an awful experience and I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Sleep Comfort Adjustable Bed expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Sleep Comfort has been open for over 17 years. They are located in San Diego but are able to deliver beds to all corners of the United States. They are known for providing fast, reliable service to all of their customers.

• Made in the USA: All of Sleep Comfort's beds and materials are made in the U.S.A. - Kentucky to be exact.

• Service: Sleep Comfort has service representatives in all 50 states. This means that you have access to a network of service providers no matter where you live who can come to your home to perform necessary repairs.

• Variety: Sleep Comfort offers a wide variety of mattresses, from their classic model to gel latex, memory foam and hybrid coil.

• In-home trial: They offer a 90-day In-Home Trial for all of their customers (this does not apply to the adjustable base). You can test out a mattress for this time period and if you determine it's not right for you, you can return it at no cost (the initial $90 shipping fee is nonrefundable).

• Best for: Couples, the elderly and post-op.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

www.sleep-comfort.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use