2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Sleep Number

Select Comfort - Sleep Number
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.04/5

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Reviews

Original review: May 19, 2020

Sleep Number Dual Queen p5-360 Smart Bed. We have both been waking up with back and shoulder pain, we took a leap of faith and of course read many reviews and decided to try your Sleep Number bed. We had an I- Comfort, nice mattress, but didn't help our problems. My husband has had Parkinson's disease for 14 years and he has trouble sleeping comfortably.

Original review: May 17, 2020

The two gentlemen that came out for delivery and setup were very professional and helpful able to answer any question we had. They wore mask, gloves and Booty's and were very respectful of us and house. Setup was quick and painless.

Original review: May 17, 2020

They were very professional and nice. They arrived on time and and did a very good job setting up my bed. They took care as not to break anything and removed the trash after set up was complete. They made sure I knew how to work my bed before they left.

Original review: May 16, 2020

Very pleased with our purchase. Thanks to the friendly, knowledgeable, no pressure salesman. Love the quality of the bed. We were able to make the perfect choice after being shown all the various bed and the different features. Our salesman took a lot of time with us and made the purchase easy.

Original review: May 14, 2020

Extremely helpful in helping me with the perfect pillow. Even during the pandemic didn't treat me, like I might be contagious. The sales rep was right on the ball in contacting me, due to the store being closed, and having to connect in a text or email.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: May 14, 2020

The delivery team of Sleep Number Bed were awesome. They were knowledgeable, professional and very efficient! They wore masks and gloves as well and completed the installation of the bed in no time. They explained things very thoroughly and were very nice! Great job to the both of them!!!

Original review: May 14, 2020

Our experience at the store in Denton was very pleasurable. Mark was very pleasant, patient and kind. He was very knowledgeable and did not pressure us in our purchase and listened to our needs. Mark made sure all our questions were answered.

Original review: May 13, 2020

I purchased a set of Queen Size sheets and four pillowcases to match. I also a pillow. Everything I ordered was on sale at a great price. I am looking forward to receiving my order and using my new sheets.

Original review: May 11, 2020

Love my 2nd Sleep Number Bed. I downsized to a Queen size where the head & foot rise up. This has allowed me to be comfortable when watching TV, reading & most importantly sleeping. One of the side benefits for a 73 year old is changing the sheets. It helps that I don’t have to lift the mattress. Love this bed.

Original review: May 9, 2020

Cathy was very pleasant, courteous and very knowledgeable about the Sleep Number beds and other products. She answered all our questions and made us feel very comfortable and made us feel right @ home. Even now if we need any help with our new sleep number bed, Cathy is there to guide us with whatever help we need in setting our bed up and making our whole experience a great one.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information