Find a Mattress Brands partner

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Sleep Number

4.4/5 (537 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Sleep Number

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort - Sleep Number?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

I was very, very impressed with the delivery and installation of my Sleep Number 360 bed. Fermin & Cordero from the El Paso store had it set up in record time and they informed me that when we move into the new house we are having built, we can call and get someone from the Sleep Number Co to take down our bed and reassemble it in our new house. That's great service. I hope it will be Fermin & Cordero again if they are still at the El Paso location.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

We bought an i8 from the Paducah store in Dec 2020 from Walt, the salesperson. He did the initial sales pitch by having us lay on the bed with the sleep setting at 100 then lowered the number while we watched a computer screen for each of us to show how our pressure points got better as he lowered it, finally reaching 40 for my wife and myself. I thought that was odd and even more today since I weigh 60# more than my wife. Since it has been delivered I have not been able to sleep without waking up with upper back pain, going from a sleep score of 40 all the way to 90, raising the number 5 every week to see if that helps, it didn't. I now have the head of my bed raised halfway to help me wake up in no pain or very little?? We can go to a nice hotel chain and I can wake up in no pain on a flat bed, which we have done at least 12 times in 2020. We paid $7400 for a bed I can't sleep normal in.

I finally called customer support to see if they could help. First guy I explained everything to said, "Call back tomorrow and ask for the 'comfort department' and they can help you." I did. The gentleman that answered had no clue about any comfort dept?? So I started waiting to talk to somebody in person, left my phone number, never called or if they did and I called them right back, same scenario, nobody to talk to, "we are very busy"!! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT YOUR CALL CENTER!

So I then called the local store in Paducah, spoke to Amber, explained it to her and asked if had a number for customer support, "oh yeah, this is a direct line" and gave me a number, same thing, went directly to an automated phone, so I called her and said it's not a direct line as I get the same **!! I then called her back after we got home from vacation as she said she would enter a support ticket, called her and she wasn't there, left a message with Walt so she would call me, never did. I then called Walt, he said, "They will call you within 18-36 hours, if they don't call you in 3 days call me back." They didn't call, I called and Amber answered, asked for Walt, "He's not here but you can call back tomorrow from 10-4"....and she also got snotty with me and said it's 36-72 hrs they will call not 18-36, I said, "Well I am telling you what Walt said." No, how can I help you or let me look into it, "just call back tomorrow!"

I called the next day like she said, Walt was not there, so I asked for the store mgr John...he took all my info down and said he would look into it and call me back that day...guess what, nope he didn't either! I am so fed up with customer service on a $8000 bed and customer service at the local store. I would like you to buy my bed back. It has been less than a year. Thanks.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We're sorry you haven't had the experience you hoped for and we can certainly look into this with you further. Just send us a Private Response with your order information.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

From going into the store to look to set up this was a great company to work with. We had no remorse when we walked out of the store after purchasing a bed and extras. The delivery process was great and the two men send to do the setup were professional, polite and spent enough time with us to make sure we knew what to do not only after they left but if there were questions in the future. Best company we have done service with since moving to California. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

I was very pleased with the gentleman that did the delivery and the installation. They were very professional. Before I received my bed I had all kinds of issues sleeping. I would be up many, many times during the night. I have much more energy because my sleep is not interrupted.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

The control for my bed quit working. I explained what was occurring and the person who was helping knew exactly what the issue was. He was cordial, professional, and very helpful. I was able to order the replacement part I needed right then.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Your support person was absolutely wonderful. I was dreading the prospect of trying to sync my new control unit, but she had it fixed in less than 5 minutes! It was simple and easy to follow her directions which were delivered in clear English. I am totally impressed!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

Loved the men that delivered the bed. They were professional and nice even though we were their last stop in a long day of deliveries. Also showed me how to use the app! Justin and wonderful man who was also a fireman, but I apologize I cannot remember his name (and he told me).

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

They were so patient with me! I think I called with three different questions before the delivery truck even arrived, but they never made me feel like a nuisance. They respected my home, my belongings, my pets, my mobility limitations and all my concerns. I couldn't have asked for a better delivery team!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

The store was neat and well organized. James was professional and very knowledgeable about Sleep Number products. He took time to show me about the bed and demonstrated how it works. Purchasing one scheduling deliver was simple. No high pressure sales or upsale gimmicks. Thank you James.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Very professional and friendly. Very careful but also quick and knowledgeable. I could not have been happier with the set up. They took the time to explain the product and make sure that the bed was set up and connected. They also went to each setting to demonstrate the differences.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information