2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Select Comfort - Sleep Number
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.02/5

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort - Sleep Number?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Gabe did an excellent job of updating me on the newest version of the sleep number beds. He also reminded me of how to get the most from my old sleep number mattress. Gabe made me very comfortable in my decision to upgrade.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Love our queen size SN bed... Great sleep! Prompt service w speedy installation. Pleasant and friendly on phone. Shopped around hard kept coming back to SN because we already owned one we loved. Why change when so happy? Didn’t! Can’t beat Sleep Number for product reliability and service. Our king size SN never gave us a single problem so we stayed w SN and ordered a queen when we had to move due to Covid—19!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

Our entire experience with Sleep Number was great, from buying the bed to the men that delivered it and set it up for us. Everything was on time and well done by a friendly crew that knew what they were doing. Quite a good experience these days. And, OO what a good night's sleep!!

Original review: July 31, 2020

Delivery team was very Professional and proficient. They arrived on time and the install was carried out in under an hour. Couldn’t of been happier with the process. The technician went over the functions of my new mattress (Flex Top C4 King) and made sure I was signed on before they left. I would definitely recommend.

Original review: July 31, 2020

We love your products. We bought a "used" Sleep Number bed about 8 years ago, and decided we wanted to buy a new one. They have changed a bit, fewer exposed parts. This one was much easier to "set up". We appreciated that. It will take a little while to get used to it of course, but we have no doubt it will just comfortable as the first one.

Original review: July 31, 2020

Very satisfied with my delivery and the product. Everything was done in a very professional manner. Sales....delivery time, set up, instruction, I will recommend Sleep Number to my friends. I am scheduled for knee surgery and I will definitely enjoy being able to elevate my leg.

Original review: July 30, 2020

My husband & I were so excited to purchase a Sleep Number Bed. We went to our local store and had the best experience and our sales person was beyond wonderful. We spent $9600. We were told to contact customer service to receive our $200 credit for delivery. My husband called the number and spoke with a young girl that said we don't qualify and hung up.

Extremely unhappy, I called the local store.and the person in charge told me that was ridiculous and to call customer service back and ask for a manager for the refund. I did just that, called....waited another 30 some minutes to get through and was treated like absolute crap by the 'so called' manager. She told me that we didn't qualify and to look at the website. I explained that 3 people at the local store told me to call and she crassly told me no, there was no special and to quit yelling. I told her I wasn't yelling, I had spent 3 hours off of work trying to sort this out and she hung up on me. I will be calling my local store to cancel my $9600 order. Best of luck to all the customers out there.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We sincerely apologize for the experience you had when you reached out to our team. We offer a 30 Day Promotional Match policy, and it's possible that with the discount you already had on the order we were unable to offer the credit for Home Delivery. We'd be happy to take another look if you haven't cancelled your order, just send a private reply with your order information to begin.

Online Customer Care

Original review: July 29, 2020

The team that delivered and set up my bed were dedicated to what they did and it was obvious that they were professionals and cared about the company they represented. Being a professional myself, I was very impressed with their service.

Original review: July 27, 2020

We have had our bed for 10 years. The foam mattress topper has failed and broken down. There are two big dips in the bed and it's very uncomfortable. Called Cust. Srv. July 2 and was told they were sending out the King sized foam topper to us at no cost to us (which surprised me) and it would take 7-10 days. July 13 still no topper. Called Cust. Srv. again. After 35 min. on hold, I was told the person never placed the order and they would ship it right out. July 21 we received wrong part - were sent a small foam center channel. Called again Cust. Srv. again. On hold on and off for over 50 minutes only to be told both previous Cust. Srv. people were wrong - that the foam topper was going to cost us $233 based on our warranty plus $18.95 shipping and handling!!!

When I asked to speak with a Manager, I was on hold for 20 minutes before I had to leave a message for someone to call me back. The message states, "You will be called back within 4 hours." I have yet to get a phone call back! We were looking at purchasing an upgraded bed from Sleep Number. That will NOT be happening now. If they can't take care of me as an existing customer already. This is not an inexpensive product and I expect better. Very inept, poor service.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We really appreciate your feedback on our Limited Warranty, and the experience you had reaching out to our team, Debbie. If you still need assistance, please send me a private reply with your order information and best contact number, and I can get you in touch with a manager.

Online Customer Care

Original review: July 25, 2020

I would not recommend this company to buy their product. I have waited two months and they are not able to get my order correct. First delivery the base was not complete so would not work. Base and mattress returned. Waited another month for second delivery. This delivery truck only had the base and not the mattress. Customer Service says I need to wait another two weeks before delivery. That is exactly 2 months from date of purchase. I recommend you shop with another company. They are so departmentalized, that each department says call or chat via email to someone else who might help you. Two months is not good customer service. Fr. Bill

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We sincerely apologize for the experience you've had. We'd like to get you in touch with one of our managers so they can best assist you & get this resolved. Please send us a private reply with your order information & contact number to begin.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information